Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Ruckersville, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Ruckersville
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionI can't speak highly enough of Troy Bilt Construction on their professionalism and their immaculate work. Mr. Woodward is very prompt and efficient from start to finish. He did exactly what he said he would do. He gave a price and stuck to it, no hidden charges or fees. He was the most courteous and respectful person I have ever dealt with. I cant speak enough on the detail oriented work he preformed on my house. I would recommend him anytime!
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionI'm beyond pleased with the final results of the projects! It all went Great from to start to finish! The job finished ahead of schedule. Troy finished-in a big bedroom and a beautiful spacious bathroom downstairs in my basement. I was going to put carpet in the whole thing but Troy talked me into just doing carpet in the bedroom and laminate hardwood in the rest of the area and now I'm so thankful for that advice because it looks stunning and the paint we picked out for him to put on the walls looks so good with the flooring! The whole basement looks amazing and we really loving the new FREE Delta one piece tub /shower combo that we received from Troy for signing contract before the time exspired on his Facebook Business Page Troy-Bilt-Construction @troyjwoodward amazing gift thanks for sticking to your word- that means everything!! So then after all work had been completed inside Troy and his guys went outside and built me a very nice privacy fence for my five dogs I'm absolutely love it! Now they can go outside and play and I don't have to worry about them running off. He also added steps and handrails to my back deck then he power-wash and stained the deck. Handrails and the steps which now looks amazing! Troy is an excellent Carpenter and shows great attention to detail! Troy and his guys are amazing to work with this was nothing like we was thinking it would be like it. Because it ended up being enjoyable and fun! I will definitely be hiring him again soon and I won't hesitate recommending him to all my family and friends! He is scheduled to come back and stain the fence that he built in the spring
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionWe had this deck repair done in 2019 by a contractor that didn't know what they were doing. Troy came in and expertly repaired our deck and made it safe again. He was fantastic to deal with and did a great job. We will definitely use Troy-Bilt again!
- JES Foundation RepairInspector laser measured the surrounding wall and foundation. Found no underlying concerns and recommended an inexpensive repair (honest, experienced and responsive..thank you JES
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionThis is the second time I have used Troy and his team to do work at my house. Just like the first time, the quality and attention to detail is second to none. The quality is 100% professional. In addition, all of the folks Troy works with were beyond professional and I trusted them in my home while I had to leave and run errands. I am now trying to determine the next project that I can work with Troy on
- '58 FoundationsAs I recall, it went well. Someone came and explained how the system worked and gave us a price. We set a date. The work was done as planned. I can't recall any significant problems.
- '58 FoundationsThe service is great. Fred the estimator is very easy to work with. They show up as promised and we were very happy with them.
- '58 FoundationsThey did an excellent job. They were neat and clean. No other company offers this specific fix. They dug a trench at the foot of the wall inside the home (only a few inches wide) and were able to solve the issues we were having with the water leaking in. I would highly recommend them!
- '58 FoundationsThey were very efficient. Their work was very well done, and they left our basement clean. Oh, and it's been three years and the basement is completely dry.
- '58 FoundationsThe job was punctually done. I can't remember the details of how long it took, but it seems to have been a reasonable amount of time. We have had heavy rains since, and there has been no seepage. At one point we worried that we never heard the pump go on, but an electrician showed us that the pump was working, just very quiet
Basement Waterproofers in Ruckersville
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Communication was good regarding the initial visit to evaluate the scope of the work. After that is was poor. Work not performed as originally bid. The pargetry was performed in the wrong color and required a second application. If feel based on the work done - it was overpricedJim T.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:After researching reviews, we contacted Lux Foundation Solutions to assess the condition of the 1930’s stone foundation of our home. On the Lux Foundation Solutions website it states, “We saw a need for a honest, reputable and dedicated company within the industry; putting customers first before profit and personal interests.” Based on our interaction with the company this philosophy is spot on. Laurie, our initial contact was professional and helpful in scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Tony, the Lux Foundation Solutions structural engineer arrived right on time, listened to our concerns, and made an exceedingly thorough inspection of the property. His expertise, guidance and understanding of our foundation issues coupled with his suggestions and knowledge to rectify water and landscaping issues was exceedingly valuable and appreciated. We highly recommend Lux Foundation SolutionsToni H.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in..
- Recent Review:Excellent service! Worked and got done on time. I would highly recommend them to others.Steve B.
- Business Description:T-B-C is Troy~Bilt~Construction: owner/operator Troy J. Woodward / *master carpenter* T-T-B-C Is Your Premier General Contractor who has a fully-Insured small construction Firm in Stanardsville Virginia. We specialize in new construction, remodeling, handyman services, fine carpentry, custom decks and porches, kitchens and..Recent Review:I can't speak highly enough of Troy Bilt Construction on their professionalism and their immaculate work. Mr. Woodward is very prompt and efficient from start to finish. He did exactly what he said he would do. He gave a price and stuck to it, no hidden charges or fees. He was the most courteous and respectful person I have ever dealt with. I cant speak enough on the detail oriented work he preformed on my house. I would recommend him anytime!Brittney T.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co..Recent Review:Appointment made, no one showed up. Called to inquire about the missed appointment with no return call.Paige G.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (804) 674-4100. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Voice Star Number- (302) 525-0055
- Business Description:Jenkins Construction is an experienced, licensed & insured general contractor serving Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. We are equipped and professionally staffed to handle any home improvement job, big or small. We also work with a network of quality subcontractors who are screened to assure our customers the best experience
- Business Description:RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INSULATION, WATERPROOFING & SPRAYED SYSTEMS.
- Business Description:Comprehensive home maintenance, management, repair and improvement
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Free Union
- Mc Gaheysville
- Port Republic
waterproofing contractors in Ruckersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Albemarle Estate Services Inc1620 Poes Ln
- Albemarle Estate Services Inc
- Inside Out Painting140 Buck Drive
- Inside Out Painting
- Lux Foundation Solution1114 Fairfax Pike Ste 108
White Post, Virginia
- Lux Foundation Solution
- Troy-Bilt Construction9734 Spotswood Trl
- Troy-Bilt Construction