What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Ruckersville, VA
There are 14 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Ruckersville
- Eagle Eye FlooringThe quote was fast and fair. The workmanship was excellent! I had vynal plank flooring installed in the basement, carpet installed on the basement steps, and minor regrouting done in my master bathroom. Donny was great, and I highly recommend Eagle Eye Flooring!
- Commonwealth Contractors, LLCWe hired Luke and his crew to pull out some old hardwood, tile and laminate floors and replace them with new hardwood. Except it wasn't that simple. The upshot . . . Luke's team was very communicative, honest and upfront with us about everything, dealt with a crazy situation in a way that made things far smoother for us, and did very high quality work. With them you are getting a company that cares about the quality of their work product and the customers they serve. The details . . . We only decided to replace all of the downstairs floors because we needed some joist repair work done in one room, and the contractor we hired for that job needed the existing floor removed to do the work. Luke's team worked around the schedule of the other contractor, and was flexible in doing so. The other contractor was a huge company that we hired because they are well-known and supposedly specialize in structural work. But--maybe because they were so big--it was a constant struggle to communicate with them. We had a different person as the sales guy, the regional job scheduler, the local office scheduler, and the actual work crew that would be on site. There were many communications blunders and rescheduling. After the other contractor finished their work, Luke's team came in to put the new floors down. I asked some questions about some apparently old damage to some support beams that was viewable with the old floor removed. Luke had a supervisor of a construction crew on a nearby job come over, and he inspected the area with me and we quickly realized the damage was extensive and affected a primary support beam in the middle of the house. Sparing further detail, this created the need for more work (that would be both substantial and expensive). Luke sprang into action--I cannot tell you ow many mountains they moved to get the new work done quickly and on a reasonable budget. They were literally calling around all weekend to find a truly massive beam, dry and ready for install, that could be transported to a mill nearby to be ripped to the odd dimensions of the old beam in our 1920 home. They brought in a different crew than the flooring one, built a false wall to support the house, and got the massive new beam in place quickly and safely. It was a major undertaking. It could have, and probably should have panicked us. But Luke was great. He and others at the company were very mindful of how the ordeal was likely affecting us. They worked around us, offered various forms of assistance to make our lives easier, were considerate of the pets, dust, noise, etc. I was initially surprised the huge company didn't catch the structural damage. There were a few obvious signs of it, and you only had to inspect a little bit behind was superficially visible to discover the massive problem. But in retrospect, I am not surprised. The company was too big to care. One guy sells you the contract, another does an inspection, a different office schedules the crew, the crew does what's written on the plans. It was impersonal, and ineffective in the end. Luke and his team were different. Luke and others were involved in every aspect of the business and the work, Luke was onsite at least once most days, they moved crews around to adjust to unexpected difficulties, etc. And the fact that these guys know this area well paid off huge when we needed to find unique materials at a difficult time. The work looks great. We love the finished look of the new hickory floors--which flow seamlessly through many rooms and a narrow hallway. But I'm most pleased by the fact that Luke's company made sure that our home is safe. You can't beat that peace of mind. Luke has followed up with us a couple of time since the job. He cares that we're happy with it. I didn't know Luke or anyone at the company before we cold-called them among several companies to get an estimate for the simple flooring job. I have no reason to put this much effort into a review other than the fact that these guys really came through for us in a big way. Hire a company that cares about its work and cares about you. I totally recommend Commonwealth. (first two photos are of the structural fix, the rest are of the new hardwood flooring
- Commonwealth Contractors, LLCWe hired Commonwealth Contractors to remodel 2 bathrooms in our house. We had marble tiled floors, new toilets and vanities in both bathrooms. The master shower carried the floor tile up the wall and turned out gorgeous. In the hallway bathroom, Luke and team installed shiplap walls and a new tub for a contemporary farmhouse look. The team was efficient and friendly. They listened to my ideas and helped me to formulate a cohesive plan that really elevated the house. I am very thankful, and will definitely hire again
- Commonwealth Contractors, LLCLuke and his team were incredibly helpful through the entire process. Their communication was excellent and their work was exceptional. Highly recommend!
- K&K Hardwood Floor IncThey were responsive and accurate. They were certainly on time. There were no hidden costs. I spent about $9000 to $10000. The flooring and carpeting looks excellent and it's holding up very well. My experience has been excellent. Their price was good. The quality of work was very good. They were very punctual and professional. I would use them again in the future
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionI can't speak highly enough of Troy Bilt Construction on their professionalism and their immaculate work. Mr. Woodward is very prompt and efficient from start to finish. He did exactly what he said he would do. He gave a price and stuck to it, no hidden charges or fees. He was the most courteous and respectful person I have ever dealt with. I cant speak enough on the detail oriented work he preformed on my house. I would recommend him anytime!
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionI'm beyond pleased with the final results of the projects! It all went Great from to start to finish! The job finished ahead of schedule. Troy finished-in a big bedroom and a beautiful spacious bathroom downstairs in my basement. I was going to put carpet in the whole thing but Troy talked me into just doing carpet in the bedroom and laminate hardwood in the rest of the area and now I'm so thankful for that advice because it looks stunning and the paint we picked out for him to put on the walls looks so good with the flooring! The whole basement looks amazing and we really loving the new FREE Delta one piece tub /shower combo that we received from Troy for signing contract before the time exspired on his Facebook Business Page Troy-Bilt-Construction @troyjwoodward amazing gift thanks for sticking to your word- that means everything!! So then after all work had been completed inside Troy and his guys went outside and built me a very nice privacy fence for my five dogs I'm absolutely love it! Now they can go outside and play and I don't have to worry about them running off. He also added steps and handrails to my back deck then he power-wash and stained the deck. Handrails and the steps which now looks amazing! Troy is an excellent Carpenter and shows great attention to detail! Troy and his guys are amazing to work with this was nothing like we was thinking it would be like it. Because it ended up being enjoyable and fun! I will definitely be hiring him again soon and I won't hesitate recommending him to all my family and friends! He is scheduled to come back and stain the fence that he built in the spring
- D & D FLOOR COVERINGD&D Flooring recently completed installation of new vinyl flooring in three rooms for us. Everything turned out within budget and on schedule. I initially made contact with them at their storefront and received an estimate based on my own sketches. Mike and David then stopped by our house to do their own measurements and evaluate the work required for the job. My wife and I visited the store again, picked out some samples of material, and took them home to evaluate in the rooms to be re-floored. After choosing the material for the rooms we renegotiated the pricing slightly and placed an order for the work to be done. Mike actually found us a leftover piece of material in their warehouse for our bathroom and "made us a deal" on it. The job was scheduled for a couple weeks later, and I received a call from Mike right on time confirming the date the job would start. The installation crew showed up as planned and were able to complete the job ahead of schedule. The lead man, Daniel, was easy to work with and helpful with the installation process and moving things around while the work was in progress. He also let me borrow one of his tools to reinstall some trim pieces. That saved me lots of time and effort. The finished product looks great. We are very pleased with the way D&D Flooring handled this project and look forward to working with them again
- Vista Construction Group, LLCThe team were helpful and professional. Everything turned out looking great. Very responsive to questions.
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCThe crew were meticulous in the work they did with the floor. We are very pleased with them and will hire Tom again to do another project next month. They were professional and showed up for work on time the following day. They kept our basement clean when they left.
Flooring Contractors in Ruckersville
- Business Description:Expert in carpet, ceramic, laminate flooring and LVT Flooring. Available for new construction and any repair work that is needed. Providing service to Charlottesville, VA and the surrounding area. Over 20 years of experience with flooring and tile work. Call or email for a free quote! Reach Donny at 434-465-1335 or email email@example.comRecent Review:The quote was fast and fair. The workmanship was excellent! I had vynal plank flooring installed in the basement, carpet installed on the basement steps, and minor regrouting done in my master bathroom. Donny was great, and I highly recommend Eagle Eye FlooringMatt K.
- Business Description:My name is Thomas O Pollard and I have 40 years of experience in residential construction, I have earned the Super Service Award multiple times providing handyman services in Charlottesville, Albemarle, Louisa, and Fluvanna counties. I am also now a certified Anderson Installer for both windows and doors. I have recently begun specializing in saving both the sellers and buyers significant money on repairs at a fair price after the inspection report has been received. I am the sole proprieto..Recent Review:I am impressed by the quality of work performed at my house. We bought a house in 2020 at Westlake in Crozeet. We wanted shower doors in our bathrooms and no curtains. Dobson Glass installed a shower door in our basement's bathroom, where the tub is rectangular. But in our guest's room's bathroom, interestingly, the edge of the tub is curved, therefore a round shower door was the only option. Those round doors are available at Home Depot. BUT, NO ENTITY IN THE EXTENDED CHARLOTTESVILLE AREA was interested in the project of installing such a door. In all my online searches, MR. POLLARD IS THE ONLY ONE, who called me, and who was willing to tackled the job. And he, and his team, did a fantastic job. They also repaired a heavy wood mantle over our fire place, which was falling. They fixed it without breaking the marble around it and without any visual marks as to where they put the nails. They performed other repairs around the house to our complete satisfaction. The men were diligent, hard working, polite and professional. We are planning future projects. I would hired Mr. Pollard and his team any time. I highly remommend himMichelle M.
- Business Description:Cowan Roofing is a family operated business with a focus on residential roofing. Cowan Roofing has been serving our community in central Virginia for over 6 years and we have multiple people within our company with 20+ years experience in the roofing industry. It is our goal as a company to serve our friends and neighbors by providing quality roofing services at a great valueRecent Review:Coan did a superb job of removing my old metal roof and installing the new one.Gary M.
- Business Description:SLW Construction is a local building contractor that specializes in renovations and remodeling for the past 32 years. We do whole house renovations, room additions, kitchens and bathrooms, basements, replacement windows, roofing and siding, garages, and polebarns. Call for your free estimate today.Recent Review:Sean is courteous, experienced, honest and driven to produce quality and customer satisfaction. I consistently recommend him to co-workers, neighbors, friends and family.Ethan S.
- Recent Review:D&D Flooring recently completed installation of new vinyl flooring in three rooms for us. Everything turned out within budget and on schedule. I initially made contact with them at their storefront and received an estimate based on my own sketches. Mike and David then stopped by our house to do their own measurements and evaluate the work required for the job. My wife and I visited the store again, picked out some samples of material, and took them home to evaluate in the rooms to be re-floored. After choosing the material for the rooms we renegotiated the pricing slightly and placed an order for the work to be done. Mike actually found us a leftover piece of material in their warehouse for our bathroom and "made us a deal" on it. The job was scheduled for a couple weeks later, and I received a call from Mike right on time confirming the date the job would start. The installation crew showed up as planned and were able to complete the job ahead of schedule. The lead man, Daniel, was easy to work with and helpful with the installation process and moving things around while the work was in progress. He also let me borrow one of his tools to reinstall some trim pieces. That saved me lots of time and effort. The finished product looks great. We are very pleased with the way D&D Flooring handled this project and look forward to working with them againJim W.
- Business Description:Carpet Plus is the only Charlottesville-area retailer whose experienced installers are all members of the Certified Floorcovering Installers Association, Inc.Recent Review:Everything met my expectations. The salesman, Mike, was courteous and helpful and patient as I debated options. The carpet and rug arrived as scheduled and was installed on the date agreed upon. The men who installed the carpet arrived on time and worked efficiently installing the carpet in an odd-shaped room. The installation looks beautiful with the necessary seam not at all visibleCarolyn C.
- Business Description:T-B-C is Troy~Bilt~Construction: owner/operator Troy J. Woodward / *master carpenter* T-T-B-C Is Your Premier General Contractor who has a fully-Insured small construction Firm in Stanardsville Virginia. We specialize in new construction, remodeling, handyman services, fine carpentry, custom decks and porches, kitchens and..Recent Review:I can't speak highly enough of Troy Bilt Construction on their professionalism and their immaculate work. Mr. Woodward is very prompt and efficient from start to finish. He did exactly what he said he would do. He gave a price and stuck to it, no hidden charges or fees. He was the most courteous and respectful person I have ever dealt with. I cant speak enough on the detail oriented work he preformed on my house. I would recommend him anytime!Brittney T.
- Business Description:Winner of Angies List Super Service award 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Grout & Carpet Wizards is a locally owned business by Angelo Jennings. Thank You to all our central Virginia customers! We provide the following services; Organic Carpet & Upholstery Cleanings Tile & Grout Restoration - Re-grouting and Re-caulking of showers, bathtub surrounds and countertops. We can apply color sealers to your grout which will make the grout uniform in color and stain resistant without removing the..Recent Review:The carpet, which was in very bad shape, came out looking much fresher, and we were pleased with the result. There was some minor damage done to a fresh paint job on the stair railing, which was initially upsetting, but once it was brought to management's attention they were very responsive and offered to reimburse me for the cost of the repairs. Otherwise, the quality of the work was very goodJohn B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated flooring contractor. We are the area's leading expert in Hardwood flooring sales, installation and Dust Free floor sanding & finishing. We install all flooring with company employed, factory trained installers. VA Class A Contractor, NWFA Certified Installer and Sand & Refinisher, Bona Certified Craftsmen, Armstrong Flooring Certified Installer. We offer solid, engineered, unfinished, pre-finished Hardwood Flooring. We only install flooring products that we sellRecent Review:It was obvious from the minute we met with Aaron Sheaves that he was experienced, patient, and knew how to interpret what we wanted when we weren't even exactly sure! We are experienced home remodelers and it was great to work with someone who completely met our very high expectations and requirements. Aaron was extremely detail oriented and responsive, had great recommendations for products and colors that would look best with the overall vibe of the house, and kept us informed every step of the process with daily text updates/pictures. Project was completed on time. The floors are absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't be happier. To say he went above and beyond is an understatement and we plan to hire him again within the year when we remodel our kitchen and master bathroom. We can't recommend Sheaves Floors highly enoughLinda S.
- Business Description:BEST HOME IMPROVEMENT is a family owned full service building and remodeling company based in Gordonsville, VA. Owner Troy Best has over 30 years of experience in a wide range of trades including carpentry, ceramic tile, cabinetry, roofing, restoration and installing masonry patios and walkways. Call or email today for a free estimate (434) 242-6313, or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:He is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Troy was such a pleasure to have in my home today. I will definitely hire him again for anything I may need and I would give him my highest rating.Lake Anna E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Free Union
- Port Republic
flooring installation in Ruckersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A SHIFFLETT HARDWOOD FLOORS1138 LOCUST AVE
- ALL AMERICAN FLOORSPO Box 6577
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Antique Reclaimed Lumber9798 NC Highway 226 S
Nebo, North Carolina
- AQUAFIT USAPO Box 143
- A SHIFFLETT HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Bassett Home Services LLCP.O. Box 667
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Best Home Improvement18184 Buzzard Hollow Rd
- BNW Builders8601 Staples Mill Rd.
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- BRUCE'S FLOOR SHOP LLC2150 BERKMAR DR
- Burruss & Mawyers Construction & Home Repair1857 Evergreen Rd
- Bassett Home Services LLC
- Carpet Plus805 Preston Ave
- Cavalier Carpets Inc8707 Seminole Trl
- CEILING & FLOOR SHOP INC105 KEYSTONE PL
- Charlottesville Sanitary Supply1327 E High St
- CMS services416 Geranium Rd
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Constable Construction inc3443 Bloomer Spring Rd
- Cowan Roofing357 Washington St
- Creative Tile Concepts8 Austin Dr.
- Carpet Plus
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- Daniel Clark Enterprises6440 Edwards Ln
Port Republic, Virginia
- Daniel Strumlauf Stone Masonry1900 Slate Mill Branch Rd
- Decks By DeMers2523 Ridge Road
- Design Environs Corporation340 Greenbrier Dr
- Direct To Installer6707 Warwick Rd
- Doug Seal & Sons, Gen Contractors6301 Sealville Rd
- DUPREY'S FINE FLOORS1865 Ashmere Dr
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc
- J & J Carpet1473 Rock Island Rd
- J.L. Pace Construction1481 Antioch Road
- Jenkins Construction219 Douglas St B
- Jerry Sikman Flooring902 swan ridge rd
- JOSEPH M MEAD ANTIQUE RUGS119 4TH ST NE
- J & J Carpet
- M&W Floors27 Industrial drive
- Maintenance Tech Services LLC308 Jefferson Dr.
- Mark's Floor Serviceunknown 13337 WEST RIVER RD
- Matthews Contracting146 jefferson drive
- Miller Tyme Construction, LLC.1206 King Street
- M&W Floors
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
- Piedmont Facilities Management
- Salone Construction5900 Lexington Ln
- Sarisand Tile1226 Harris St
- SEMINOLE CARPET & FLOORS149 ZAN RD
- Serendipity Homes24157 Timber Wolf Lane
- Sheaves Floors LLCPO Box 85
Weyers Cave, Virginia
- SLW CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 397
- Steven's Home Services913 Anderson St
- Stuart & Sons Handyman Services299 Dawsonville Road
- Salone Construction
- T-Bold Building712 14th
- T.K.S. construction
- TEDIOUS TILE & CARPET3351 AUTUMN WINDS LN
- Titan Painting & Home Services982 W Daffodil Rd
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC778 Cloverdale
Bremo Bluff, Virginia
- Troy-Bilt Construction9734 Spotswood Trl
- Tumolo Custom Millworks LLC646 Dogwood Dr
- T-Bold Building
- Venetian Marble Inc2150 Carter Gallier Blvd Suite A
- Venetian Marble Inc
- Williams Custom Carpentry and Handyman403 riverside dr.
- Williams Custom Carpentry and Handyman