Speedy-Rooter, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

Speedy Rooter has a 24 hour emergency service and normal business hours. We do all sewer and drain cleaning, line replacements, traditional and trenchless, plumbing repairs and intallation. We have eight employees,we generally do not use subcontractors,We have a Class A contractors license number 2705047117 in gas fitting, heavy hyway, plumbing, and septic disposal systems. We have a flat rate up front price, not an hourly rate. We have senior and military discount. We are a family owned business. ...

Foster Well & Pump Company Inc

Family owned & operated for 30 years. Additional contact names: Steven Barnes, Jason Austin

The Pipe Doctor Plumbing Service

We are a family business that is locally owned and operated. We are able to handle the smallest of jobs to the largest of jobs. Leaking faucets to main sewer and water line excavation. We are a small family owned business which allows us to send you a master plumber on every service call at a price much lower than the large plumbing companies. Top quality work at a fair price. We proudly service all of northern and central virginia including Fairfax, Springfield, Arlington, Loudoun county, Woodbridge, Manassas, Stafford, Fredericksburg Additional phone number: 540-424-9497

Offers by The Pipe Doctor Plumbing Service on Angi
Robertson Electric

Maintenance, repair and installation of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electrical, plumbing including small renovations, water heater replacement, humidifiers, air cleaners, heating & cooling.

08/15/2017

Excellent! The plumber arrived at our home well within the quoted time and immediately started working on the clogs. There were several clogs of grease from years of build up. He cleared all of the clogs and fixed a leak in the kitchen sink.

Description of Work
Unclogged severely backed-up drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for your kind review. Our customers are very important to us and we always to our best to make them happy. Thanks, Danny

08/10/2015

I don?t know too many plumbers but I would consider sending a Christmas card to this plumber. The only thing that held us up was we had a lot of rains one day and they could not do the work so we had to delay it until it?s done. It?s a very nice work. This guy raked it out, planted grass and put the straw down. He had to dig through the meter until he found the leak under the grass work. His price...

Description of Work
I got a great plumber to do the job for me. They just finished the work. I found him through Angie’s List. They replaced the main water line in the yard.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much...It was a pleasure working for you..Looking forward to a long relationship serving your account... Thanks, Danny and Drew

05/15/2015

The hot water heater was installed in 1980 and we established several times with the company and repair man that it was an old unit and contemplating purchasing a new one. We knew the element was out and figured it couldn't be more than a $200 repair at it's extreme given the man was in there for about an hour if that to replace a $30 element. I'm over estimating also because I was pricing Lowe's ...

Description of Work
An element was replaced along with thermostat.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/14/2015

Three men shoveled through the frozen ground with cheerfulness and professionalism. My maples have done some damaged to the tanks and I will use them again to level the tank and repair pipes.Very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned my 1500 gallon tank as well as flushed out my stuffed gutters and replaced several underground crushed pipes

Category plumbing,drain pipe

11/10/2014

I made the mistake of pushing tons of apple peels down the kitchen disposal while making apple sauce. The pipe was totally clogged. I tried removing the P-trap myself but didn't succeed, and I incidentally damaged the P-trap in the process (but still could not remove it). The next day I called Speedy Rooter around 11am, and got an appointment for 3-5pm. On my way home I bought a replacement P-trap...

Description of Work
Unclogged and fixed the kitchen P-trap.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Plumbing Repairs & Installation, Water Heaters, Water & Sewer Lines. Traditional & Trenchless Techniques, Water Well Pumps, Sewer Pumps. Pipe Lining. Grease Traps

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available