Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Crimora, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Crimora
- Lux Foundation SolutionThe men arrived on Monday Oct 15 and worked liked beavers until Wednesday at noon. They were very professional and explained what they were doing to me. I would certainly recommend them to any of my friends.
- JES Foundation RepairI called Evergreen Basement Systems to come and look at my mom's 1950's basement and provide an estimate for waterproofing. They arrived on time and drove 3 hours to get to her house. An estimate was provided and my mom was giving a 5% discount if she scheduled the work to be done within one week. On the day of the work, the workers arrived early, put down protection on the floor, performed the work flawlessly and cleaned up when they were done. Work was completed on time and at the price quoted
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VAExcellent!!! I met one of their reps at the Augusta County Fair and said that I was having problems with water in my basement. The rep told me that I could sign up for a free estimate and she asked me if I wanted to set up an appointment, and I did. An assessor(?) came out on Saturday. He was very punctual and very polite and professional - found out that he has a background in construction so he knew what to look for. After examining the basement from the inside and from the outside along with taking thorough measurements, we sat down to talk. He thoroughly explained the current condition of my basement in very easy to understand terms - no structural damage, but definite problems with cinder block erosion from water/acid in the cinder block walls, and water run-off from the yard toward the house. Then he proceeded to thoroughly explain and draw diagrams/pictures of their waterproofing process - very logical and easy to understand. Then finally he gave me the estimate. He was also able to give me a discount for being in a "stand-by" mode for the work rather than having a definite date to do the work - which I opted to do and signed the contract for the firm estimate. I had to move all of my belongings into the middle of the basement, but they would have done it for an extra charge. Their workers came within the next week. Started work at 8a.m. and stopped at 8:15p.m. on the first day. Started at 8a.m. and finished at 1p.m. on the second day. The workers were very polite and punctual. Only the foreman spoke good English. The other 3 workers spoke very little English. The workers covered all my personal items with plastic before starting work. When the work was finished they cleaned up everything. They answered all my questions and were very hard workers. This company guarantees their work for as long as I own this home and will transfer that guarantee to the next homeowner. My basement has been dry since then and we have had some heavy rains in the area due to hurricanes, so their work was definitely put to the test and it succeeded!!
- JES Foundation RepairWe had an internal gutter system put in our leaky basement and though there was a hiccup along the way, that was taken care of immediately, all-in-all they did very good work and were very good to work with. Highly recommended
- UpKeepers IncThey cleaned and sanitize our basement after a flood. Their price was significantly less than service master. However a week had passed after I paid them the deposit and they had not scheduled a appointment with me. It was Almost 2 weeks by the time they came out. When I spoke to the owner he said he could not help me and needed to wait until his secretary got back the following day.I thought that was so rude. The quality was good the price was good the professional was lacking
- JES Foundation RepairAwful. The quality of products is fine, however the labor and service provided was dreadful. After initial install, water was coming up through the floor where the perimeter system was installed near the main sewage line out of the house. JES returned, dug up the spot, and repaired it. The following morning everything in my house was overflowing. Had to call an emergency plumber to come. Turns out, JES filled my main sewage line with concrete and rock, blocking any outgoing water or waste (how/why they thought this was a good idea, I'll never know. They don't have an explanation). The emergency plumber had to replace six feet of main sewage line. JES returned for the third trip and made the repair to the perimeter system, again. After final completion, my basement was left a mess with the floor covered in concete remnants and dust. I had to mop the floor myself at least a half dozen times before it was close to being clean. I paid for skilled labor and received half ass labor, at best. JES discounted me 17% and paid for the emergency plumber, which is still high way robbery. It took them two months to negotiate that price with me, at which point I had just had enough and caved to paying. I'm sure that's part of their strategy as well. Drag it out until you're sick of it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Lost wages having to stay home from work, lost time, damage to my basement from flooding and overflowing pipes, etc. Find someone else!!
Basement Waterproofers in Crimora
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:After researching reviews, we contacted Lux Foundation Solutions to assess the condition of the 1930’s stone foundation of our home. On the Lux Foundation Solutions website it states, “We saw a need for a honest, reputable and dedicated company within the industry; putting customers first before profit and personal interests.” Based on our interaction with the company this philosophy is spot on. Laurie, our initial contact was professional and helpful in scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Tony, the Lux Foundation Solutions structural engineer arrived right on time, listened to our concerns, and made an exceedingly thorough inspection of the property. His expertise, guidance and understanding of our foundation issues coupled with his suggestions and knowledge to rectify water and landscaping issues was exceedingly valuable and appreciated. We highly recommend Lux Foundation SolutionsToni H.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in..Recent Review:Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not needElizabeth D.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Recent Review:Excellent service! Worked and got done on time. I would highly recommend them to others.Steve B.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co..Recent Review:Appointment made, no one showed up. Called to inquire about the missed appointment with no return call.Paige G.
- Business Description:Tom Lane Contracting, Inc. is a local family owned and operated business since 1995. Your Hometown Professional. We also offer a once a year home home inpsection to the home owners that wants to keep their family safe by maintaining thier home. Call for a free estimate. Licenced and Insured
- Business Description:COMPLETE LINE OF RENOVATION
- Business Description:PermaTreat Pest Control, a member of the National Pest Management Association, has served industrial, commercial, government and residential customers in the Central and Northern Virginia areas since 1967. PermaTreat is one of the largest pest control companies in Virginia, utilizing Integrated Pest Management practices in order to protect health, home and the environment. PermaTreat is also a proud member of the Virginia Pest Management Association, a trade association who’s mission is to pr..Recent Review:Very well. The company serviceman was on time, professional, and did an excellent job.Nancy H.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
Deals in Crimora for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Sidney
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Penn Laird
- Mount Crawford
- Stuarts Draft
- North Garden
- Mc Gaheysville
waterproofing contractors in Crimora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Fortress Foundation Solutions147 Mill Ridge Road
- Fortress Foundation Solutions
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lux Foundation Solution1114 Fairfax Pike Ste 108
White Post, Virginia
- Lux Foundation Solution
- Perma Treat Pest Control501 Lafayette Blvd
- Perma Treat Pest Control
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc