If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Ruckersville, VA
There are 14 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Ruckersville
- Bernard Moyer MasonryBernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his company
- Bernard Moyer MasonryI can’t say enough about Benard’s Work. Most of all, we think he is the first person to ever make my mother-in-law happy. She was left speechless. To top it off, this was done all via texting, I have yet to personally meet Benard. Top notch contractor and exceeded my expectations. Feel free to call if you want more information
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCI went great. They were prompt and thorough. He came out with 3 of his guys and they finished the work to my satisfaction. All of them were quite professional. Would hire again.
- JES Foundation RepairRepairs were done well. Crew was professional and friendly. Some communication about needing to push back the start date of the project could have been done better, but once the work started everything was great.
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCIt went very smoothly, there were a couple of miscommunications along the way, so in the future I would make sure to clarify and specify all of my desires in a more detailed manner. However, any confusions were cleared up with very gracious and helpful responses and all of my desires were met. I am very pleased with the final product! Thank you Tom Pollard and crew
- Phoenix Home Services IncPhoenix was recommended to me by a co-worker. I needed a new driveway and front walkway. Clint came out, discussed options and had a plan and quote to me w/in 3-days. They were very accommodating about working w/a hectic schedule. Once the install day came the crew arrived and went right to work. Very professional, efficient and clean. I had my new driveway and walkway w/in 3 days and what a difference to the curb appeal to my home - beautiful!! My neighbors watched with a scrutinizing eye and are now ready to use Phoenix as well!! Highly recommend them and will be using them again myself
- '58 FoundationsThey were very efficient. Their work was very well done, and they left our basement clean. Oh, and it's been three years and the basement is completely dry.
- J Sitko ConstructionThe whole process went very well. They returned my call immediately and had the appropriate people come out to view the house and discuss the project and their recommendations. A day later we received an estimate/proposal by email, which they followed up on by phone as I received other bids. Once the job was awarded to them, they started within 48 hours and put in full days starting each day at 7am promptly and wrapped up the job within 7 days. The workman were very courteous and went above and beyond by tending to the little things (like patching siding that was missing from the footprint of the previous deck. The skim coating also went well in that they repaired areas that I didn't point out, but were in need of repair. They also did a great job cleaning up
- Blounts Home ImprovementsWhen I initially contacted the company they promised to come out and look over the job. They showed up on the date and time promised and provided an estimate within one week. The contractor was always available to answer questions and make changes. They started the project on time and worked long hours to get the job done. They were very flexible when something set the schedule back (removing trees not originally scheduled for removal, weather, design changes) and the contractor always returned phone calls and email. Instead of choosing materials all at the start of the project, he recommended as we got closer to the area being finished that I decide what tiles, stain, carpeting, etc. and it worked great because as things were completed my original idea sometimes didn't work as well as I thought it would. The finished product was, and is, very pleasing. The contractor hauled any and all of the debris and excess materials as they progressed, keeping the property looking neat throughout the project build. When the build and remodel was completed, the contractor cleaned everything to include ensuring all the grouting was neat and tidy, deck was washed of dust and debris and the sunroom was vacuumed and dusted of all wood dust. The final walk thru of the completed project was professional and any items not finished to my satisfaction were redone. Over-all it was pleasant and rewarding remodeling
- Acclaim ServicesMark Harris arrived promptly, provided a written estimate of work to be performed, and suggested several ideas and improvements to our plan. The work was performed exactly as planned, on time and on budget. Mark understood the special needs of our family for handicapped access and was able to suggest improvements to our plan, such as a 36" width to the walkway instead of 30", to accommodate a possible future need for wheelchair access. We couldn't be more pleased with his and his workmen's performance
Concrete Repair Contractors in Ruckersville
- Business Description:We are an owner operated buisness who take alot of pride in making all your masonry ideas become reality, working one on one with the customer to make sure when we leave you are fully satisfied.Recent Review:Bernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his companyDuane A.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mencia Concrete and Landscaping LLC! We're here to get your lawn back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of landscape and concrete services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into realityRecent Review:Fantastic! They were prompt, very professional and created a gorgeous final product! We highly recommend Mencia Concrete.Sandy B.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company from the ground up. Literally from design to build. We are customer oriented and thrive on fulfilling our customers dreams and visions.Recent Review:I'm very happy with the work. They're very professional and informative. I like that he didn't require the money upfront until they finished the job.David S.
- Business Description:TaylorMade Paving is a Fredericksburg paving company that provides complete commercial, industrial and residential asphalt paving services for asphalt installation, replacement, asphalt overlays, repair, sealcoating and maintenance. For over 35 years, TaylorMade Paving has handled the paving requirements of Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. We specialize in all phases of asphalt installation, with the most modern machinery and technology available, to ensure top notch quality, includin..Recent Review:Absolutely perfect! Randy and his team came in on time and stayed on schedule. The work was professionally done and beautiful when finished. The crew was polite and professional. They cleaned up as they went and ensured everything was picked up upon completion of the job. Jighly recommend Taylor Made Paving, we will use them again in the futureSherilyn H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Daniel to create a concrete patio in front of my house. He was so professional and stayed until the concrete had dried. I would recommend him to friends and family.Maria Z.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:BEST HOME IMPROVEMENT is a family owned full service building and remodeling company based in Gordonsville, VA. Owner Troy Best has over 30 years of experience in a wide range of trades including carpentry, ceramic tile, cabinetry, roofing, restoration and installing masonry patios and walkways. Call or email today for a free estimate (434) 242-6313, or email email@example.comRecent Review:He is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Troy was such a pleasure to have in my home today. I will definitely hire him again for anything I may need and I would give him my highest rating.Lake Anna E.
- Business Description:My name is Thomas O Pollard and I have 40 years of experience in residential construction, I have earned the Super Service Award multiple times providing handyman services in Charlottesville, Albemarle, Louisa, and Fluvanna counties. I am also now a certified Anderson Installer for both windows and doors. I have recently begun specializing in saving both the sellers and buyers significant money on repairs at a fair price after the inspection report has been received. I am the sole proprieto..Recent Review:I am impressed by the quality of work performed at my house. We bought a house in 2020 at Westlake in Crozeet. We wanted shower doors in our bathrooms and no curtains. Dobson Glass installed a shower door in our basement's bathroom, where the tub is rectangular. But in our guest's room's bathroom, interestingly, the edge of the tub is curved, therefore a round shower door was the only option. Those round doors are available at Home Depot. BUT, NO ENTITY IN THE EXTENDED CHARLOTTESVILLE AREA was interested in the project of installing such a door. In all my online searches, MR. POLLARD IS THE ONLY ONE, who called me, and who was willing to tackled the job. And he, and his team, did a fantastic job. They also repaired a heavy wood mantle over our fire place, which was falling. They fixed it without breaking the marble around it and without any visual marks as to where they put the nails. They performed other repairs around the house to our complete satisfaction. The men were diligent, hard working, polite and professional. We are planning future projects. I would hired Mr. Pollard and his team any time. I highly remommend himMichelle M.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:I was incredibly happy with my experience with Lux. We had concerns about our home’s foundation and wanted a professional opinion. Keegan came out to our home and provided a very objective assessment of the issue as well as our options. Keegan was punctual and professional and provided feedback that was helpful and objective. Overall, the consultation was insightful and we have a great sense of what to monitor going forward with no cost so far. It was refreshing to receive professional and objective feedback instead of a contractor trying to maximize their profit. Would highly recommend LuxPreston S.
- Business Description:Acclaim Services was founded in 1999 by Mark & Teresa Harris, after many years of working for others in the industry. Teresa worked with a local gardening company for several years, maintaining gardens in Farmington, Keswick and Albemarle county. Mark began doing lawn care in his teens, worked with mixing & applying fertilizers and nutrients at a farm store, spent several years as the sells & service manager for a Lawn Doctor of Chesterfield and worked for Lawn Doctor of Charlottesville. Mark..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Free Union
- Lake Monticello
- Mc Gaheysville
- Port Republic
concrete contractors in Ruckersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A Better Solution3914 Blenheim Rd
- Acclaim Services2610 Barracks Rd.
- Albemarle Backhoe Service781 March Road
- Albemarle Estate Services Inc1620 Poes Ln
- Albemarle Home Services Inc4102 Dickerson Rd
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- Architectural construction and design inc.2035 Commonwealth Dr
- Arm-Strong Landscaping Ltd1534 Salem Church Rd
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- A Better Solution
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Best Home Improvement18184 Buzzard Hollow Rd
- Bradley Builders LLC10446 Anderson Dr
- Burruss & Mawyers Construction & Home Repair1857 Evergreen Rd
- Byers Builders10539 Dyke Rd
- Byways Paving & Grading
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc3592 Scottsville Rd
- Concrete Technology Association - Core Drilling4423 Lehigh Rd suite 204
College Park, Maryland
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- Custom Construction Group2847 Earlysville Rd
- CUSTOMIZED TAYLOR RAILING5307 WINDINGBROOK RD
- Cut N' Edge Construction LLC.
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc
- Earth and Stone Construction785 Oak Grove Dr
- Earth and Stone Construction
- fine concrete by elbwrm1985 Snow Point Ln
- fine concrete by elbwrm
- Goldsmith Construction, Inc.2730 McElroy Drive
- Goldsmith Construction, Inc.
- Masonry & Concrete Repair Service INC519 Telegraph Rd
- MID ATLANTIC HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC416 Height hill Rd
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VA8382 Terminal Rd Suite B
- Miller Tyme Construction, LLC.1206 King Street
- Monticello Mulch & Landscaping3647 Lake Monticello Road
- Masonry & Concrete Repair Service INC
- Oros Concrete LLC14217 Gala Ct
- Oros Concrete LLC
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
- Piedmont Facilities Management
- Quality Facilities Management LLC967 Pintail Lane
- Quality Facilities Management LLC
- Red Rock Concrete LLC2412 Bethel Church Rd
- Red Rock Concrete LLC
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC778 Cloverdale
Bremo Bluff, Virginia
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC
- Unlimited Creations923 jefferson dr
- Unlimited Creations
- Yard Solutions923 Jefferson dr
- Yard Solutions