Everyone can relate to having toilet issues—we’ve all been there. There are several reasons why your toilet might need repairs, and the cost varies based on the damage.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Rhoadesville, VA
There are 44 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Rhoadesville
- Laco PlumbingQuick response, pleasant technician, problem solved in less than one hour. Also gave helpful advice for future problems and solutions. This company is excellent!
- Vista Construction Group, LLCScott and his team are true professionals. I initially hired him to install a sump pit, pump, and associated plumbing to replace the old floor drain system in our basement to prevent flooding during the heavy rains we can get in Virginia. Scott was very knowledgeable, came in with a practical solution at nearly half the cost of any competitor and had the work done within the month. The gentlemen he brought with him to do the digging and installation were a great group of guys. They were quick, professional, and cleaned up everything after they were done. The system ran perfectly. We also hired Scott to do put some electrical drops, and hired someone to do some paint work for us before listing our house to sell. Once again, the work was fast, he worked around our hectic schedule and we were more than satisfied. After we got our offer we had a few repairs that came up in the home inspection and we were able to use Scott as a reference to negotiate down on a few repairs as well! Could not recommend him enough
- Rudys RemodelingRudy and his team did a fantastic job remodeling our basement. I can’t tell you enough on how impressed we were! Definitely will be calling Rudy for our next bathroom renovation.
- Quality PlumbingJohn and his crew are amazing people. I needed them for an emergency sewer back up. He came here on his anniversary to help me. Quality Plumbing and Restoration are truly quality people and they stayed until they found the problem. Amazing human beings. I will use them again and again.
- Commonwealth Contractors, LLCWe hired Commonwealth Contractors to remodel 2 bathrooms in our house. We had marble tiled floors, new toilets and vanities in both bathrooms. The master shower carried the floor tile up the wall and turned out gorgeous. In the hallway bathroom, Luke and team installed shiplap walls and a new tub for a contemporary farmhouse look. The team was efficient and friendly. They listened to my ideas and helped me to formulate a cohesive plan that really elevated the house. I am very thankful, and will definitely hire again
- Quality PlumbingThey did a great job, came when they said they would, were very kind, professional, and courteous. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- Quality PlumbingThis was a fantastic plumber. They called me within an hour of requesting a plumber on Angi. They were willing to come out and give a free estimate weeks earlier than the next plumbers I spoke with. Then after the quote, they were able to schedule and complete the work before the other plumber's initial consultation was even scheduled. The work was clean and professional, the plumbers were friendly and personable and the rates were reasonable. I intend to hire them again next time I have a need and I recommend their services
- Quality Plumbingit's finally fixed! this has been a recurring problem for several years. john and his crew (which includes his son) worked until they figured out what was causing the floods, dealt with homeserve, "miss utility" and the county and finally conquered it. they are responsible, communicative, courteous, prompt, and most importantly, knowledgeable and tenacious! five stars is not enough
- Quality PlumbingFrom dreams to reality, my bathroom projects were an amazing experience. I have never worked with a company who was so thorough and on time in each step of the way. John offered design options as well as finishes which made the entire process of remodeling bathrooms a breeze. Great workmanship and a fair price, I couldn’t be happier with our end results and have recommended Quality Plumbing to many of my friends
- Quality PlumbingInitially we had a leak under the kitchen sink and work was performed in a timely professional manner. Great guys to work with, would highly recommend. Several weeks later we had an emergency with our water heater on a Tuesday evening. The guys came out right away, replaced our water heater in a timely manner and gave a GREAT warranty with very reasonable rates and will definitely be using them in the future. Five star service!
Plumbers in Rhoadesville
- Business Description:Founded in 1976 by Jim Appleton, grandfather of current President Mike Appleton—Appleton Campbell has remained a locally owned and operated business dedicated to their customers, employees and communities. Honesty, integrity, and experience are the cornerstones on which Appleton Campbell was built and on which it continues to grow today. Committed to outstanding customer service Appleton Campbell provides: - Highly trained technicians who treat you and your home with courtesy and respect - F..Recent Review:They do really good work and reasonableBob P.
- Business Description:Fluvanna Plumbing Services is a small Family Owned business since 2009. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Company contact is Sheila Perry. Please call for quoteRecent Review:Very pleased with the quality of the work which was at a good price. Jimmy and Sheila were both very professional and friendly.Mark G.
- Business Description:Plumbing innovators of Fredericksburg, VA can handle all your plumbing, well / septic and water heaters needs anywhere throughout Northern Virginia. 25+ years on the job makes us one of the area’s most experienced plumbing and water systems contractors. From leaky pipes and backed up toilets to septic tank installation and water filtration and water heater service – not only do we have the specialized equipment, but well-stocked trucks that keep us on the job fixing your problem. Reliable, co..Recent Review:Best plumbing service I've ever had. Chad was outstanding, probably the most professional service pro I've ever dealt with. We had a water leak (from the upstairs bathroom into the kitchen celling below) the day after my wife gave birth...what a headache and stressor! But Chad did a great job....professional, informative, competent,....thanks Chad and Plumbing Innovators! You are our plumbers for lifesean m.
- Business Description:MEP Home Services is a independently operated and family owned business. Offering HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing for your home or Business. We offer repair or replacement options for your HVAC system, Water Heater, and Electrical Panels. We will come in behind another contractor and give you a free second opinion on your HVAC system or Water HeaterRecent Review:Ron (technician) came out and installed a softener for me that he provided, went really well and price was fair. They have me on an annual schedule for service which I won't have to remind myself to do it next year. Would definitely hire this Company agaiBeth F.
- Business Description:Specializing in plumbing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:John and his crew are amazing people. I needed them for an emergency sewer back up. He came here on his anniversary to help me. Quality Plumbing and Restoration are truly quality people and they stayed until they found the problem. Amazing human beings. I will use them again and againmarcia s.
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of Virginia has been a Charlottesville, VA professional plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company for over 40 years. Owned by the Stemmle family, and proudly serving Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton, Harrisonburg, Orange, and Culpeper. Please call us at 434-963-7668 to schedule, and mention you found us from Angie's List to have the $59 dispatch fee waived.Recent Review:Technician Shane Moore and his helper Chris did a phenomenal job unclogging a very, very clogged drainage pipe at our house. After hours of sweat and hard work they were successful at unclogging years of sludge from the pipe! This was the second time that Shane has come to our rescue! He is a wonderful man and we appreciate all of his hard work and professionalismHunter B.
- Business Description:Marines Plumbing, a Veteran-Owned and Operated business, serves Northern Virginia, including Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun, Stafford Counties and Richmond. We’re the “no haggle” plumber. We give you one fair price for the products and services we provide, and additional options when available. When we work with you, it includes one of our expert technicians coming out to your house to accurately assess your issues. If you decide to use us to fix your plumbing problems, then we get right to..Recent Review:Worst experience imaginable… Run while you have the chance. Due to age and expected life expectancy and recommendation of my condo association, I replaced my 17-year-old gas direct-vent hot water heater that never gave me a problem. Since the initial install on May 24th the heater has been inoperable 30% of the time due to one thing or another. Almost every other day the unit was off, and I must relight the pilot to get hot water. The first time the unit failed was less than a week after it was installed but, on a Sunday, and I was charged an emergency dispatch fee... actually had to provide a credit card number on the phone before they would come out! I was reimbursed weeks later but only after requesting and repeated follow ups. On the Sunday dispatch unit was off because air vent being cut too short and disconnected, so not enough air was getting to the unit, on subsequent trip the damper plate had to be installed to keep air from coming in from outside from blowing out pilot(not sure, this may be required depending on vent length). The issue kept occurring and they could not figure out what was happening, so they replaced the heater with another one...and it still occurred. They then said it could be gas, so I had the gas company come out to test and they found a small leak in the gas line near the heater, but I guess that is not something ordinarily checked. Everything else gas wise checked out. The issue was still occurring every couple of days. Finally, about a week ago steam was discovered coming up the drainpipe from a unit below me and was being directed into my heaters pan/gas controller and that could be contributing. Irony here is that each time I had to relight the pilot I had reported that the gas controller area/fire foam was soaked, and when they were onsite repairing the gas leak they saw firsthand the steam in the pan with the unit off, the tech was on his side lighting the pilot with the steam in his face and each instance said this was normal, just condensation… turns out not normal. They wanted a State Water heater representative/expert to look at the unit. The supposed representative (business card he left said RoT Marketing?) "examined" the unit and he indicated the install “looked ok”. That the issues all along (after the vent, damper, and gas were repaired) were all due to the steam coming up the drain… and here is the best part of all… the warranty on the unit was now void!! Still waiting on that official statement in a letter. Hope this helpsJamie M.
- Business Description:Paul's Plumbing has been fixing leaky faucets, pipes, and water heaters in Albemarle County for over 20 years. We are known in the industry for our high quality of work and excellent customer service. Whatever your plumbing service needs, we will handle them properly and efficiently. We are efficient with removing your grey quest piping and will replace it with CPVC or copper piping. We value your business and want to make sure any plumbing emergency is taken care of in a timely manner. Be as..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They were on time, cleaned up, and were very professional. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them as well.John M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned plumbing business, we offer warranties on every job we do and specialize in water heater faucets well pumps any plumbing issuesRecent Review:I claimed a deal on the Angi website for a fixed rate for up to two hours of labor. After canceling on the original repair date, the plumber showed up and started repairing my leaky pipes. Halfway through the repairs, he mentioned additional labor costs. I pointed out that I had claimed the fixed-rate deal. He refused to honor it, and left without completing the repairs (though he didn't charge me for the partial repairs)Daniel L.
- Business Description:Blue Isle Granite & Tile is a family-owned company based in Northern Virginia. We care about our clients and provide dependable quality service. As our own first customer, we wouldn't do anything to your home that we wouldn't do to our own. Our hallmark is our exceptional service - we will work until our customers are satisfied. Award winingRecent Review:In the middle of some kitchen renovations, we learned that a sink that we had bought to replace the existing sink was too large for the hole in our granite countertop. This was only after the old sink had been pulled out so we were without a functioning kitchen sink. I called Blue Isle on the afternoon of August 5 and spoke to co-owner Tamara who promised to speak with Ike, the other co-owner, to see if they would be able to cut the countertop in place so that the new sink could be installed. Tamara called me back in less than 15 minutes and confirmed that they could do the job the following afternoon. On August 6, Ike came on time with a two man crew and went to work. He measured the new sink and the space where it would have to go and commenced cutting. Within an hour, the job was done, the sink was fitting properly into the countertop, and Ike and his crew had cleaned up the dust created by the cutting operation. Blue Isle's responsiveness and quality of work were both excellent. We would use them for other stone and tile work without questionJoseph K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Find Plumbers in
- Locust Grove
- Brandy Station
Plumbers in Rhoadesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&T Enterprises205 Meadowview Lane
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Advanced Plumbing Service LLCPO Box 267
North Garden, Virginia
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- American Leak Detection of Central VirginiaP.O. Box 464
- Appleton Campbell285 Alwington Blvd
- Augusta Rock Plumbing Service95 Vance Rd
- A&T Enterprises
- Baker Plumbing LLC685 Flower Dr
Mc Gaheysville, Virginia
- Basic Plumbing23025 Lahore Rd.
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Cohen215 Avon St
- Best Home Improvement18184 Buzzard Hollow Rd
- Best Water VA, LLC10701 Stoner Dr 11
- Blue Isle Granite & Tile9430 Contractors Court Unit C
- Blue Ridge Rooter619 Harris Rd
- Burkett home improvements12255 Robin Rd
- Burruss & Mawyers Construction & Home Repair1857 Evergreen Rd
- Baker Plumbing LLC
- Capler Homes Inc328 Church Ln
- Chacon Construction
- Classic Granite & Marble14301 Justice Rd
- Cogar Plumbing13755 Sullivan Rd
- Coleman Service Company598 Goodwin Store Rd
- Creative Tile Concepts8 Austin Dr.
- Custom Plumbing Services Inc1206 Interstate Business Park
- Capler Homes Inc
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- Dansey Plumbing & Heating190 James River Rd
- Dave's Rent A Husband Handyman Service9772 Louisa Rd
- Dickersons Home Improvement llc12908 Grenade Ln
- Doug Seal & Sons, Gen Contractors6301 Sealville Rd
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc
- ECR Plumbing Sewer & Drain114 Sand Trap Ln
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Elite Handyman LLCP.O.BOX 154
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- ECR Plumbing Sewer & Drain
- Gary Osteen Plumbing2567 Sclaters Ford Rd
- George Hensley Plumbing & Heating Inc132 Hessian Hills Cir
- Greg Akers Contractor139 mitchell point rd.
- Greg the Plumber LLC252 Park Run
- GROUT & CARPET WIZARDSPO Box 6502
- Gutter Helmet of Virginia by MR.FIX-IT10189 Maple Leaf Ct
- Gary Osteen Plumbing
- HALL'S WELL & PUMP COP.O. Box 2
- Hamilton Plumbing324 Eppard Farm Rd
- Harrison Handyman5700 Riverside Pl
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home & Farm Services LLC5402 James Madison Hwy
Fork Union, Virginia
- HALL'S WELL & PUMP CO
- J & T Construction Llc705 Catalpa Ct
- J Marsh LLC735 Jefferson Drive
- J6 Design844 Jefferson Dr
- Jefferson Plumbing3809 Everettsville Lane
- Jenkins Restorations109 Juliad Ct Ste 105
- Jerry's Plumbing and Heating
- JES Foundation Repair8122 BETHLEHEM RD
- Jimenez Painting6299 Cooper Ave
- JLK Inc1224 Monticello Rd
- J & T Construction Llc
- King Construction3753 Stony Point Rd
- King Construction
- Laco Inc1004 E Jefferson St
- LBI Home & Building Inspection15547 Honey Locust Ln
- LED Plumbing Electric & HVAC187 Duff Ln
- Let's Fix It LLC121 E Stevens St
- LLOYD'S HEATING & COOLING3620 OAKLAND RD
- Lynch Roofing Co Inc1234 River Rd
- Laco Inc
- Maintenance Tech Services LLC308 Jefferson Dr.
- Marines Service Co.12084 CADET CT
- Matthews Contracting146 jefferson drive
- MEP Home Services7221 Nathan Ct
- MG SERVICES1166 Ridgeview Rd
- Michael & Son Charlottesville8553 Seminole Trl
- Michaels Home Services22 Red Cedar Road
- Miller Tyme Construction, LLC.1206 King Street
- Moore's At Home101 Edgewood Ave
- Mr Plumber706 Zion Rd.
Zion Crossroad, Virginia
- Mr. Handyman of the Fredericksburg Region33 McWhirt Loop Suite 104
- Maintenance Tech Services LLC
- Paramount Builders Inc501 Central Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Paul's Plumbing4 Apple Court
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
- Plumbing Innovators - Fredericksburg1209 Bragg Rd
- Pristine Water Treatment912 Courthouse Rd
- Paramount Builders Inc
- Quality Plumbing704 Grace Johnson Rd
Kents Store, Virginia
- Quality Plumbing
- R.P.Perkins Plumbing & MechanicalP.O. Box 982
- Rainbows Plumbing LLC3330 Burnley Station Rd
- Reel Time, LLC4006 West End Dr.
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Rescom Prewire345 Cedar Ln
Colonial Beach, Virginia
- Resident Handyman10420 Woodward Dr
- RHOADES PLUMBING24195 Independence Rd
- Robert B. Payne, Inc.1209 Lafayette Blvd
- R.P.Perkins Plumbing & Mechanical