Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Fredericksburg, VA
There are 33 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Fredericksburg
- 4 Service ProsWith recent heavy rains, I had some water pooling in one corner of the basement. Mr Justiniano from 4 Service Pros came to the house and immediately observed that my yard was sloping toward the house and had a pronounced low spot. He investigated the basement thoroughly and advised that I did not need his services at plumber rates but rather needed a landscaper who could install a French drain, a collection basin, a drain buried pipe and landscaping to redirect water away from the house particularly away from one corner. He said water in the basement problems are generally caused by settling and landscaping problems. Mr. Justiniano's opinion was confirmed by a couple of other pros although a few tried to sell me on the idea of an $8,000 - $9,000 sump pump and other expensive work. Call 4 Service Pros, I think they will do you good read less
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work read less
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew were efficient, flexible and professional. Would absolutely recommend. Shout out to Calvin and his crew: Andrew, Trevon, Joseph, Mike and Aaron! Thanks for the great work. What a relief!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair did an amazing crawl space encapsulation job at my house. I’ve been planning to combat the moisture problem in the crawlspace for the last three years. I obtained 6 bids and a lot of diverse recommendations on the best approach that should be used in solving the problem. After counseling with James City County and a structural engineer, I decided to go with Bay Crawlspace because their approach closely aligned with the independent advice I received. Additionally, they also offered financing options that helped us manage the monthly expense budget. They worked with the County on obtaining work permits, came in completed the work within the timeframe they promised and left the area clean of all debris. Since the install last year, I have had the pleasure of meeting their Field Manager Seth Lilienthal who performed the annual preventative maintenance. He checked the entire system, cleaned filters and changed batteries out to ensure that the system continued to run effectively and efficiently. In summary, as a homeowner, I’ve learned that you get what your pay for. The cheapest vendor may actually be the worst. Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair is the company I would highly recommend for crawl space encapsulation. Their team of professionals is very knowledgeable and focused on delivering exceptional customer service read less
- JES Foundation RepairTeam was very professional and work was completed in a timely manner. Team also cleaned the area that they repaired!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairSeth Lilienthal called one hour in advance of his arrival to let me know he was on his way. Upon arriving he explained he would make sure entire area was sealed, dehumidifier and condensate pump were working properly, clean dehumidifier filter, change batteries in sensors and check humidity. Once finished, he informed me everything looked great and the humidity was 48%. Bay encapsulated my crawlspace in 2018 to correct excessive moisture conditions. Since that time humidity levels are consistently 50%or less. Great job by Bay Crawlspace read less
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation RepairWe were very pleased with the foundation waterproofing work done for us by S&S Waterproofing. They were responsive to our calls, patient with our questions, and prompt with their service. The crew worked hard and efficiently. It was a big job, and required a lot of digging. They managed the work site well, and at the end of the project, they cleaned everything up nicely, replanted the bushes we wanted to have replanted, sowed grass, and spread down appropriate quantities of straw. We recommend them highly read less
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBeau did a great job outlining all of our options and helped us settle on what we needed by answering all of our questions. Matt, James, and Seth did a great job encapsulating our crawlspace. All were very professional. There were a few items left to do after the initial installation and they had someone out to create a punch list just like they said they would. We appreciated having this additional individual come and check the work after it was completed. Definitely a trustworthy company. One thing to note is to check with your termite warranty company before you make plans to encapsulate as they may not extend their warranty. We didn't know this until after the install and I wish we were told before. There are companies out there that will give you a warranty but it costs an extra $1k plus because they require doing a termite treatment. Encapsulation was a pricey expense for us and cost was a concern so the heads up on this would have been nice read less
- JES Foundation RepairJohn, Bradley, Jason, Nathan, Mike, Aaron, and Andrew were all amazing! They were so helpful, friendly, and patient when we asked questions. After showing up on time, ready to work, they managed to do a huge job in only three days. Not only are we impressed with the job they did to help us stop the basement from leaking, but we'd hire them again if our foundation ever needed repair read less
Basement Waterproofers in Fredericksburg
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:They were prompt & pleasant & did good work.Joan T.
- Business Description:To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, an.. read lessRecent Review:Cool hand Luke showed up on Thursday dressed to kill. Crawled under house for 30 minutes and said he would get back to me on Friday with price. Never heard back from him or his lousy company.Richard L.
- Business Description:Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified,.. read lessRecent Review:very good I've seen their proposal. Their responsive They work completely.Lois K.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent, service was efficiently and professionally done. Clean up was thorough and complete.Gary H.
- Business Description:Established in 1986, NV Waterproofing provides below grade solutions for moisture control and prevention to customers in the greater Washington, D.C. area. We employ only highly trained and certified applicators of the industry's most effective and environmentally sound waterproofing and drainage products. One Stop Shopping for Waterproofing, Moisture Control, and Drainage Systems. Over the past few years alone, our customer base has included hundreds of homeowners, general contractors, produ.. read lessRecent Review:Manny started each morning by walking me through the design and explaining the details. He was on time and focused on the details. He did a quality job. The home had been landscaped and he took care to minimize impact. My neighbors were Surprised that the yard did Not look like it had been disturbed when he finished read lessJessie R.
- Business Description:At S&S Waterproofing we have over 25+ years of combined experience in Waterproofing and foundation repair. We never use sub-contractors and aren't a franchise owned company that uses high pressure sales tactics. We are a certified foundation repair specialist and install hydraulic push piers and helical piers. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and free inspections read lessRecent Review:The estimator came out. He was AWESOME. Didn't try to pull any of that "hard sell" crap and they gave me a reasonable price for the proposed work. I highly recommend this company.Brad T.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 years read lessRecent Review:I was incredibly happy with my experience with Lux. We had concerns about our home’s foundation and wanted a professional opinion. Keegan came out to our home and provided a very objective assessment of the issue as well as our options. Keegan was punctual and professional and provided feedback that was helpful and objective. Overall, the consultation was insightful and we have a great sense of what to monitor going forward with no cost so far. It was refreshing to receive professional and objective feedback instead of a contractor trying to maximize their profit. Would highly recommend Lux read lessPreston S.
- Business Description:BASEMENT MASTERS WATERPROOFING...because it's not just any house...it's YOUR HOME! Basement Masters Waterproofing is quickly becoming one of the most recognized companies in waterproofing and foundation repair because of our attention to your unique needs and our exceptional craftsmanship. Our inspectors and construction foremen have experience spanning over twenty years and provide the expertise required to address the complex issues homeowners face when trying to solve their foundation prob.. read less
- Business Description:*5% OFF ANY Basement Waterproofing or Foundation Repair Job* *0% APR Financing For Qualified Applicants* Specializing in custom solutions for all types of basement waterproofing, exterior drainage, mold remediation, crawl space encapsulation, moisture and humidity control, radon systems, concrete repair, structural repair, crack injection, sump pump installation, landscaping, & cosmetic reconstruction read lessRecent Review:The Basements.com team was professional through the entire process. They took the time to listen to our concerns, answer all questions in detail, schedule around our schedule, and left the job site clean. There was also regular check-ins on the site crew and we were kept informed of status. I’d use them again if ever needed read lessKristie K.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is.. read lessRecent Review:We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they did read lessDave B.
Deals in Fredericksburg for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Locust Grove
- Port Royal
- King George
- Bowling Green
- Ruther Glen
waterproofing contractors in Fredericksburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Tree Service6811 Bob White Ln
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Absolutely Clean Mold AbatementPO Box 101
- Accel Pest & Termite Control1236 Jensen Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Advanced PaintingPO Box 8094
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, Fredericksburg8727 Braddock Avenue
- all dry property restoration and waterproofing60 Earls Road
Middle River, Maryland
- AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems5552 Raby Road
- American Professional Chimney & Masonry4519 Buchanan St
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- AMRO Construction20 Tolson Lane
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- Angstadt Building And Remodeling Company109 Olde Greenwich Drive Suite 102
- Aquaguard Waterproofing6820 Distribution Dr.
- Aqueduct LLC175 Hope Rd
- Arnold & Sons Caulking14 Wallace Farms Ln
- AS&R Consultants, LLC2465 Centreville Road Suite J17-714
- AAA Tree Service
- Bailey's Home Improvement105 S Brooks Dr
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- Basement Masters Waterproofing7371 Atlas Walk Way Ste 194
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- Bio-Remediation Of Virginia11533 Busy St
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Bailey's Home Improvement
- Fredericksburg VA Handyman200 Grosvenor Lane APT #203
- Fredericksburg VA Handyman
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- home improvement and masonry14813 Dillon Ave
- Humphrey Exterior Solutions
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & K Seamless Gutters11819 Switchback Ln
- JES Foundation Repair8122 BETHLEHEM RD
- JES Foundation Repair2410 Southland Dr
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- JRS Remodeling & Repair Inc222 tacketts mill rd
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Mallory's Restorations Inc.223 Spring Knoll Circle
- Mendez Painting Services LLC3119 24th St S
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Mid Atlantic MasonryPO BOX 230761
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VA8382 Terminal Rd Suite B
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- MJL Contractors, Inc31 Friendly Ct
- Mallory's Restorations Inc.
- O'Bannon Home Improvements LLC206 Early Street
- O'Bannon Home Improvements LLC
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- S&S Landscape And Water Solutions2847 Garrisonville Road
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation Repair5318 longbow rd
King George, Virginia
- Sanchez construction 3931 Nicholson St
- Seal-Tite Basement Waterproofing Co355 Olde Rte 604
- Skips Modern CarpentryP.O. Box 821
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Solartyme857 Jones Town Rd
New Canton, Virginia
- Stable Foundations LLC12439 Maple St
- Stafford VA Handyman200 Grosvenor Lane APT #203
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- s and w general contractors
- TDI Construction Group Inc13800 Coppermine Rd Fl 3
- The Drying Co236 Industrial Blvd A
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Total Energy Focus3113 Valley Ave
- Troy-Bilt Construction9734 Spotswood Trl
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- TDI Construction Group Inc