When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 10 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Spotsylvania
- A A Action Waterproofing IncI utilized A A Action Waterproofing to install a french drain, mold remediation and sump pump installation a month prior to this work. While there for the first job I explained to them how I had obtained estimates to do some foundation repair with a well known large company. I never told them how much the estimate was for or any details concerning the other quote given. To my surprise they were able to identify the root cause of the problem. It was the lintel to my basement entrance that was rusted and giving way in large cracks along my basement walls. The other company had proposed to install pilings underneath the floor of my basement in several areas. This was unnecessary as A A Action Waterproofing was able to show me how there were no cracks or sinking at all in the basement floor. The quote that they provided was a third of what was given to me by the other company and they were able to complete the job to my complete satisfaction. I was really impressed with the work that they had done for me previously in the basement and very happy to see the cracks repaired and the support in that corner of my home restored. I would definitely recommend them in the future for any type of repair to basement and foundation work. They also did a fine job with the sump pump and mold remediation read less
- '58 FoundationsIt was a great experience all the way round. They came in, they took the measurements of what needed to be done and took care of it right away. I got the guarantee; everything has been great. They were in when they said they were going to be, they cleaned up after and they did a great job.
- Advanced PaintingGreat experience all around with Advanced Painting, Steven Box and his crew on whole house exterior painting job. Completely painless start to finish. Communication with Steven was frequent regarding daily job status and always prompt. Professionalism, knowledge, quality of work and honesty was outstanding. Steven was on the job site daily (on time and when he said he would start) directing his crew to ensure attention to detail and quality of work, which is a huge factor in how the final job looks, keeping job on schedule and within planned costs. The Advanced crew also replaced some significantly large sections of old wood trim with PVC for me at a great price. The final cost came out right within Steven's initial estimate minus a few extra tasks I requested of him during the job. I received three estimates prior to hiring Advanced, I chose Steven primarily based on the fact that I trusted what he was telling me. Other factors were his knowledge, past experience and price, which was well within the competitive estimates I received. Thanks, Steven and crew read less
- JES Foundation RepairJoe Campbell, the JES engineer who diagnosed the problem, was extremely helpful in telling us what we were facing and what our options were to address the problem. He worked with us to keep costs down. The crew the did the work was specialized and expert in doing this job, easy to work with and happy to explain/consult along the way, and careful with the final cleanup. As always, the JES company provided a lifetime guarantee on the work - if there is any problem with the waterproofing system they installed, they will fix it at no cost read less
- Basement Masters WaterproofingIt went very well. The crew got here in a timely manner and worked hard every day. It was done in 2 1/2 days.
- Basement Masters WaterproofingRandall came and met me and my mother on a Friday, and had an estimate back to me in a few days' time. They were able to fit us in before a large project, enabling us to get it done within a week or so after signing the contract - very fast! He explained the process and options to me in detail. We walked around the outside of the house and decided that although exterior work was better, with all the obstructions, it would be very labor-intensive, so he recommended interior work instead. They dug a trench around the entire perimeter of the basement, and move the sump pump to the corner (out of the way). They removed some old shelves that were in the way. They removed and re-poured the exterior staircase landing and connected the drain to the drainage trench. They installed vinyl sheeting to seal the walls (he explained that painting would not work because of the age of the block and the fact it had been painted previously) and routed them down into the floor drains. They worked around all of our mechanical equipment (saved us money detaching and re-attaching). We did not price other companies' services, but their price seemed reasonable for the work and equipment they were including read less
- '58 FoundationsEverything turned out well. They arrived promptly, cleaned up after themselves, and were highly skilled. We really appreciated that they explained what they process entailed and how they would go about correcting the basement's drainage problems. Ultimately, it was a pleasure working with them, and we would definitely recommend their services read less
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VAThey are professional, honest and truthful. The salesperson understood what exactly needed to be done. He recommended excavating and installing a sump pump. The problem is resolved. I would highly recommend their service. Their website is very informative. They left the house clean inside and out.
- Aqueduct LLCWork was performed efficiently and every effort made to limit dust from drilling into concrete flooring from entering second floor. System installed is working effectively and, despite heavy rainfall, we have a dry basement. We weren't sure if the system would resolve a different issue of water coming under the exterior doors (we agreed to wait and see before doing extra work) but we have had no more flooding there either. Extremely pleased with Aqueduct; they were much cheaper than the competition and offered a solution that worked with our existing system which other companies did not. Highly recommend read less
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VAIt was fantastic. They have done work for us twice now. They were wonderful! We had a leak in our wall. They dug the dirt out and fixed the leak. They truly went above and beyond. They did very good work. I would highly recommend them. They are just good people.
Basement Waterproofers in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:JES provided expert, quality work, supportive customer service, a caring and capable team from start to finish, and, above all, operates with integrity!Paul S.
- Business Description:To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, an.. read lessRecent Review:Cool hand Luke showed up on Thursday dressed to kill. Crawled under house for 30 minutes and said he would get back to me on Friday with price. Never heard back from him or his lousy company.Richard L.
- Business Description:At S&S Waterproofing we have over 25+ years of combined experience in Waterproofing and foundation repair. We never use sub-contractors and aren't a franchise owned company that uses high pressure sales tactics. We are a certified foundation repair specialist and install hydraulic push piers and helical piers. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and free inspections read lessRecent Review:The estimator came out. He was AWESOME. Didn't try to pull any of that "hard sell" crap and they gave me a reasonable price for the proposed work. I highly recommend this company.Brad T.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 years read lessRecent Review:I was incredibly happy with my experience with Lux. We had concerns about our home’s foundation and wanted a professional opinion. Keegan came out to our home and provided a very objective assessment of the issue as well as our options. Keegan was punctual and professional and provided feedback that was helpful and objective. Overall, the consultation was insightful and we have a great sense of what to monitor going forward with no cost so far. It was refreshing to receive professional and objective feedback instead of a contractor trying to maximize their profit. Would highly recommend Lux read lessPreston S.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Mamadou was our estimator and Austin was our technician. Both were excellent, patient, easygoing, and more than willing to explain the proposed process (more than once). We are totally pleased with the whole process as well as the final result. S. Mongeo read lessSchele M.
- Business Description:As an essential service, Basement Detective is still inspecting and servicing customers. We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s health and safety in serving our customers, including: ✓Cleaning our hands often with soap and/or using hand sanitizer. ✓Wearing gloves during our inspections. ✓Ensuring we are covering any cough or sneeze. ✓Keeping a safe distance from people. ✓Wiping down equipment that is used during our inspections. We are a full service waterproofing and r.. read less
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read less
- Business Description:AAA Tree Service is a family owned and operated tree removal company serving Fredericksburg and surrounding areas since 1986 and now under new ownership. Additional phone number: (540) 322-6322.Recent Review:AAA was awesome. They worked so well together and wasted no time. Cut tree, stacked wood, carried off branches, grinded stump and cleaned up. Price was best of estimates. Will use them again. Highly recommend.lawanna g.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, we strive to provide customer service that is of the highest standard. We are an environmentally friendly company and can offer low to no voc paints. We remove all debris daily and only start on sections that can be put back into order at the end of the day to reduce stress and mess. We have been serving Fredericksburg and surrounding areas for more than 25 years read lessRecent Review:My fiancée and I just bought a new house that desperately needed new paint in almost the whole interior of the house. A good friend of ours recommended Advanced Painting so we decided to give Steven, the owner, a call. He was extremely friendly and came to look at our house the next day to give us a free estimate , which was very reasonable and affordable! We were so pleased with how the house came out once it was fully painted. The painting crew did an exceptional job!! They got the job done quickly without it looking the least bit rushed. Every single room, from the kitchen to the bedrooms, came out absolutely beautiful and you can tell its professionally done. When he gave us a quote he suggested painting our front door as well to add some curb appeal to our new home. It was inexpensive and made a world of difference! We will most definitely be using Advanced Painting again in the future to paint our finished basement and will recommend him to all our family and friends! read lessTracy R.
- Business Description:New name - same great service!! Formerly known as Yepez Services. Owner Operated, no subbing jobs out. No travel charges. No after hours charges.
Deals in Spotsylvania for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Locust Grove
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- Port Royal
- Brandy Station
waterproofing contractors in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Tree Service6811 Bob White Ln
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Advanced PaintingPO Box 8094
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, Fredericksburg8727 Braddock Avenue
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AAA Tree Service
- RC 4 Construction, Inc5504 Peppercorn Drive
- RC 4 Construction, Inc
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation Repair5318 longbow rd
King George, Virginia
- Seal-Tite Basement Waterproofing Co355 Olde Rte 604
- Skips Modern CarpentryP.O. Box 821
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Solartyme857 Jones Town Rd
New Canton, Virginia
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation Repair
- Williams and Williams Landscaping, Inc.1315 Rock Chapel Rd
- Williams and Williams Landscaping, Inc.