When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Stafford, VA
There are 35 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Stafford
- NoVA BuildersNova did an incredible job framing, drywall, floor leveling and installation, tile work, sound proof insulation, and drop ceiling for my unfinished basement. Isaac was present for all inspections and was very easy to communicate with. Very happy with the work that was done.
- 4 Service ProsWith recent heavy rains, I had some water pooling in one corner of the basement. Mr Justiniano from 4 Service Pros came to the house and immediately observed that my yard was sloping toward the house and had a pronounced low spot. He investigated the basement thoroughly and advised that I did not need his services at plumber rates but rather needed a landscaper who could install a French drain, a collection basin, a drain buried pipe and landscaping to redirect water away from the house particularly away from one corner. He said water in the basement problems are generally caused by settling and landscaping problems. Mr. Justiniano's opinion was confirmed by a couple of other pros although a few tried to sell me on the idea of an $8,000 - $9,000 sump pump and other expensive work. Call 4 Service Pros, I think they will do you good
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew were efficient, flexible and professional. Would absolutely recommend. Shout out to Calvin and his crew: Andrew, Trevon, Joseph, Mike and Aaron! Thanks for the great work. What a relief!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair did an amazing crawl space encapsulation job at my house. I’ve been planning to combat the moisture problem in the crawlspace for the last three years. I obtained 6 bids and a lot of diverse recommendations on the best approach that should be used in solving the problem. After counseling with James City County and a structural engineer, I decided to go with Bay Crawlspace because their approach closely aligned with the independent advice I received. Additionally, they also offered financing options that helped us manage the monthly expense budget. They worked with the County on obtaining work permits, came in completed the work within the timeframe they promised and left the area clean of all debris. Since the install last year, I have had the pleasure of meeting their Field Manager Seth Lilienthal who performed the annual preventative maintenance. He checked the entire system, cleaned filters and changed batteries out to ensure that the system continued to run effectively and efficiently. In summary, as a homeowner, I’ve learned that you get what your pay for. The cheapest vendor may actually be the worst. Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair is the company I would highly recommend for crawl space encapsulation. Their team of professionals is very knowledgeable and focused on delivering exceptional customer service
- JES Foundation RepairTeam was very professional and work was completed in a timely manner. Team also cleaned the area that they repaired!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairSeth Lilienthal called one hour in advance of his arrival to let me know he was on his way. Upon arriving he explained he would make sure entire area was sealed, dehumidifier and condensate pump were working properly, clean dehumidifier filter, change batteries in sensors and check humidity. Once finished, he informed me everything looked great and the humidity was 48%. Bay encapsulated my crawlspace in 2018 to correct excessive moisture conditions. Since that time humidity levels are consistently 50%or less. Great job by Bay Crawlspace
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation RepairWe were very pleased with the foundation waterproofing work done for us by S&S Waterproofing. They were responsive to our calls, patient with our questions, and prompt with their service. The crew worked hard and efficiently. It was a big job, and required a lot of digging. They managed the work site well, and at the end of the project, they cleaned everything up nicely, replanted the bushes we wanted to have replanted, sowed grass, and spread down appropriate quantities of straw. We recommend them highly
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBeau did a great job outlining all of our options and helped us settle on what we needed by answering all of our questions. Matt, James, and Seth did a great job encapsulating our crawlspace. All were very professional. There were a few items left to do after the initial installation and they had someone out to create a punch list just like they said they would. We appreciated having this additional individual come and check the work after it was completed. Definitely a trustworthy company. One thing to note is to check with your termite warranty company before you make plans to encapsulate as they may not extend their warranty. We didn't know this until after the install and I wish we were told before. There are companies out there that will give you a warranty but it costs an extra $1k plus because they require doing a termite treatment. Encapsulation was a pricey expense for us and cost was a concern so the heads up on this would have been nice
Basement Waterproofers in Stafford
- Business Description:To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, an..Recent Review:Cool hand Luke showed up on Thursday dressed to kill. Crawled under house for 30 minutes and said he would get back to me on Friday with price. Never heard back from him or his lousy company.Richard L.
- Business Description:Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified,..Recent Review:very good I've seen their proposal. Their responsive They work completely.Lois K.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Mike Ordonez came to the house to evaluate the problem. He was on time, polite, professional, very knowledgeable, thorough and personable. Because of him I have full confidence in hiring JES and in the work they will doDorothy H.
- Business Description:BASEMENT MASTERS WATERPROOFING...because it's not just any house...it's YOUR HOME! Basement Masters Waterproofing is quickly becoming one of the most recognized companies in waterproofing and foundation repair because of our attention to your unique needs and our exceptional craftsmanship. Our inspectors and construction foremen have experience spanning over twenty years and provide the expertise required to address the complex issues homeowners face when trying to solve their foundation prob..Recent Review:It was excellent, professional, excellent customer service, all been fixed, all areas were clean, quick response when you make a phone call.Sharon B.
- Business Description:At S&S Waterproofing we have over 25+ years of combined experience in Waterproofing and foundation repair. We never use sub-contractors and aren't a franchise owned company that uses high pressure sales tactics. We are a certified foundation repair specialist and install hydraulic push piers and helical piers. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and free inspectionsRecent Review:The estimator came out. He was AWESOME. Didn't try to pull any of that "hard sell" crap and they gave me a reasonable price for the proposed work. I highly recommend this company.Brad T.
- Business Description:Established in 1986, NV Waterproofing provides below grade solutions for moisture control and prevention to customers in the greater Washington, D.C. area. We employ only highly trained and certified applicators of the industry's most effective and environmentally sound waterproofing and drainage products. One Stop Shopping for Waterproofing, Moisture Control, and Drainage Systems. Over the past few years alone, our customer base has included hundreds of homeowners, general contractors, produ..Recent Review:Manny started each morning by walking me through the design and explaining the details. He was on time and focused on the details. He did a quality job. The home had been landscaped and he took care to minimize impact. My neighbors were Surprised that the yard did Not look like it had been disturbed when he finishedJessie R.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:After researching reviews, we contacted Lux Foundation Solutions to assess the condition of the 1930’s stone foundation of our home. On the Lux Foundation Solutions website it states, “We saw a need for a honest, reputable and dedicated company within the industry; putting customers first before profit and personal interests.” Based on our interaction with the company this philosophy is spot on. Laurie, our initial contact was professional and helpful in scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Tony, the Lux Foundation Solutions structural engineer arrived right on time, listened to our concerns, and made an exceedingly thorough inspection of the property. His expertise, guidance and understanding of our foundation issues coupled with his suggestions and knowledge to rectify water and landscaping issues was exceedingly valuable and appreciated. We highly recommend Lux Foundation SolutionsToni H.
- Business Description:Deska Services is a licensed professional engineering, specialty waterproofing and structural contracting company. Our range of services varies from structural engineering evaluations, design, waterproofing, structural repairs, and foundation underpinningRecent Review:I couldn't be happier! It was a great experience!Robert N.
- Business Description:As an essential service, Basement Detective is still inspecting and servicing customers. We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s health and safety in serving our customers, including: ✓Cleaning our hands often with soap and/or using hand sanitizer. ✓Wearing gloves during our inspections. ✓Ensuring we are covering any cough or sneeze. ✓Keeping a safe distance from people. ✓Wiping down equipment that is used during our inspections. We are a full service waterproofing and r..
- Business Description:VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions will solve your drainage or landscape problems. Now is the best time to take the first step, contact VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions about our practical and permanent drainage and erosion solutions. We are also experts in house cleaning, lawn/yard care, and tree service. We offer good prices for everyone and we are very flexible with what we do. We are proud to offer one of the best warranties in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington Area because our goal as a ..Recent Review:Jose and the VM team were great. Starting with the free estimate through completion of the project VM kept in touch. On site, Jose made a couple of spot-on-recommendations that added real value to the completed project. VM's proposal was significantly lower than competitor bids, while providing the most comprehensive solution to my drainage problems. On the day the work was completed, we had severe thunderstorms that would have normally left standing water in my backyard. But because of VM's work, the yard was left free of standing water after the storm passed. I highly recommend this team and suggest you seek a bid from this company before signing up with someone else. TerrTerry W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Dale City
- Indian Head
- Lake Ridge
- King George
- Locust Grove
- Manassas Park
- Mason Neck
waterproofing contractors in Stafford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Tree Service6811 Bob White Ln
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Absolutely Clean Mold AbatementPO Box 101
- Advanced PaintingPO Box 8094
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, Fredericksburg8727 Braddock Avenue
- all dry property restoration and waterproofing60 Earls Road
Middle River, Maryland
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- AMRO Construction20 Tolson Lane
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- Angstadt Building And Remodeling Company109 Olde Greenwich Drive Suite 102
- Aquaguard Waterproofing6820 Distribution Dr.
- Aqueduct LLC175 Hope Rd
- AAA Tree Service
- Bailey's Home Improvement105 S Brooks Dr
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- Basement Masters Waterproofing7371 Atlas Walk Way Ste 194
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Bailey's Home Improvement
- Caballeros Construction1622 Hylton Ave
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Colonial Remodeling LLC11350 Random Hills Rd Ste 800
- CONSTRUCTION FOR U9873 S Congress St
New Market, Virginia
- CREATIVE CONSERVATION10992 RICHARDSON RD
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Caballeros Construction
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
- Dawson Home Improvements345 Blue Ridge Ave
Front Royal, Virginia
- Deska Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing8809 Cooper Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DR Restore1934 Old Gallows Rd
- Dannex Construction
- Fredericksburg VA Handyman200 Grosvenor Lane APT #203
- Fredericksburg VA Handyman
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- home improvement and masonry14813 Dillon Ave
- Humphrey Exterior Solutions
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Mallory's Restorations Inc.223 Spring Knoll Circle
- Mendez Painting Services LLC3119 24th St S
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VA8382 Terminal Rd Suite B
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- MJL Contractors, Inc31 Friendly Ct
- Mallory's Restorations Inc.
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- RC 4 Construction, Inc5504 Peppercorn Drive
- RC 4 Construction, Inc
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- S&S Landscape And Water Solutions2847 Garrisonville Road
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation Repair5318 longbow rd
King George, Virginia
- SA Home Improvement7217 Lockport Pl
- Sanchez construction 3931 Nicholson St
- Seal-Tite Basement Waterproofing Co355 Olde Rte 604
- Skips Modern CarpentryP.O. Box 821
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Solartyme857 Jones Town Rd
New Canton, Virginia
- Stable Foundations LLC12439 Maple St
- Stafford VA Handyman200 Grosvenor Lane APT #203
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- s and w general contractors
- TDI Construction Group Inc13800 Coppermine Rd Fl 3
- The Drying Co236 Industrial Blvd A
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Total Energy Focus3113 Valley Ave
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- TDI Construction Group Inc