Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Falls Church, VA
There are 36 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Falls Church
- A-1 Trenchless Services LLCJerry dug up and replaced the damaged sewer line in our front yard. The price was good compared to other quotes. We also hired them to come back and clean the interior of the remaining portion of the old iron sewer pipe. He and his team returned again afterwards to flush the debris from the cleaning process. He was very pleasant to work with, and we are happy with the results read less
- A & A Septic Repair Service, LLCRick treated my home like it was his personal home. He was professional, responsive, and completed the repair faster than I thought he could. I highly recommend him
- Substantial Mechanical Contracting LLCExcellent all services are performed at highest professional ethics and knowledge and skill expertise
- R&E CHIEF SEPTIC LLCThank goodness for Mastero Edgar, his family and Crew! It was a dark and stormy night in Feb 2021, icy yard and flooded basement. We had cleared our septic tank 3 months prior and the basement flooded with clean water! We had hired a plumbing company 2 nights in a row...no clear answers despite hours of work!! Then I reached Angie.. Mr. Edgars daughter , Mr. Edgar overheard me, and spoke to me at 8:45 pm... on a Saturday night !!!! He did not have to... but he did. He found the problem....the following day I watched the most synchronized orchestra by the team ! Still mesmerized by the way the work was carried out! I work in health care, I am a business woman and I love classical music! Let me tell you all, their work is innovative! My husband and I live in peace after those 3 agonizing days... knowing that there are angles out there and then there is Mastero Edgar, his family and crew! Clean, professional, affordable. Mr. Edgar, thanks again for the reminder to “go an extra mile” when I care for my clients! Regards, Grace Paul. Rockville, M read less
- Great Falls Septic Service IncAlmost universally speaking, septic problems on weekends are never a good thing. Our basement started flooding and we discovered it as a septic issue. I started calling around — most businesses could not help until several days later. I finally called Josh at Great Falls Septic’s emergency line. He came quickly and had a swift plan of attack upon arrival. He give me the rundown of the problem, and gave us advice on how to avoid issues in the future. Josh was reliable, smart, skilled and honest. And well priced. I can not say enough good things about josh and Great Falls Septic. They made and awful Saturday morning flood turn into a great business experience. Thank you read less
- D A Sensenig t/a Frederick Septic1/1/21 new years day I woke up and had my septic backing up in my house I got on the phone calling around to see who could come out today the only people who even answered the phone was Frederick septic company when they answered I told them what was going on and he asked if I was capable of getting my septic lids open I said yes he gave me his personal cellphone number and told me to call him back when I have it open and when I called back he walked me through how to get my septic open and drain it out of the house never once tried to sell me a service I didn't need I will forever be using Frederick septic c read less
- R&E CHIEF SEPTIC LLCExcellent overall; Prompt response on quote, arrived on day and time discussed, work performed as discussed, provided guidance on more effective way to save money in the future, cleaned up after work was performed - great company, would hire again definitely and recommend their services.
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Jiffy took my call and information promptly. They were happy to schedule me for after 6pm the day that I called. I called them after 6pm to confirm that I was on the schedule, they assured me that I was. I got a call about two hours later from the dispatcher with an update telling me that the service person on duty had been delayed due to a stuck snake that required the sanitation department to retrieve and that he had one more appointment before mine. About two hours later at approximately 10pm the service person, Brandon, called me and discussed my problem and asked if I still wanted him to come or if I preferred to be his first job in the morning. During our discussion and after listening to me about the problem, he assured me that I could make limited use of the toilets and shower without further backup. We agreed that he would come the following morning between 8 - 10am. The following morning I got two calls from Brandon to update me on his progress getting to my location since he had run into significant traffic on the Beltway (the scourge of getting anywhere around DC). When he finally arrived, just before 10am, he was very courteous and apologetic about the delay. Before he began working he took the time to ask questions regarding what I knew about the plumbing and if I'd had past problems, yes, he then got to work. After about 30-45min he had opened the drain and reported to me that, as I suspected, roots were the problem. He told me he had used a large cutter head to clear the drain so it should hold me of a while. We also talked about where the drain might connect with the sewer system since given the age of the structure, built 1950, and where it exits the foundation is about 25-30 feet below the road surface where the closest main sewer is located. He suggested that there could once have been a septic system and might account for the number of turns in the line and why it runs across the back of the structure. Brandon then talked about potential permanent fixes and said that he would look into pulling the plans from the sanitation department, WSSC, and get back to me with options and estimates to permanently fix the drain problem. I have a backup free drain and am currently waiting for the follow up. If I have problems again, I'll call Jiffy and hope I get Brandon since he clearly knows his trade and the delays were really out of his control read less
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Bobby came and determined that our septic tank needed to be emptied. He was very helpful. Great Service!
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Everyone from Jiffy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling was great from the person who answered the phone, to the plumber who diagnosed the problem, to the team who replaced the underground sewer pipe. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They explained what they were doing, had the tools and knowledge to address the problems, and maintained a clean and safe work area. They ran across a number of challenges that our situation presented but were able to successfully work through the issues and accomplish the work. They made sure the area of our yard that was disturbed when the pipe was replaced was returned to the best possible condition given the winter temperatures and weather. We are very happy with the service that we received from Jiffy and would use them again and recommend them to others read less
Septic Tank Companies in Falls Church
- Business Description:Great Falls Septic Service is family owned and operated and has been serving the local Northern Virginia area since 1953. The owner David, runs the business with his three sons Joshua, Jacob and Jordan. They relentlessly and successfully carry forward the legacy founded by David's father 60 years ago. We are dedicated to our customers and able to provide excellent service due to our experience in the field. We will do everything possible to cater to our clients. Family owned & operated. Phone.. read lessRecent Review:Almost universally speaking, septic problems on weekends are never a good thing. Our basement started flooding and we discovered it as a septic issue. I started calling around — most businesses could not help until several days later. I finally called Josh at Great Falls Septic’s emergency line. He came quickly and had a swift plan of attack upon arrival. He give me the rundown of the problem, and gave us advice on how to avoid issues in the future. Josh was reliable, smart, skilled and honest. And well priced. I can not say enough good things about josh and Great Falls Septic. They made and awful Saturday morning flood turn into a great business experience. Thank you read lessJ A.
- Business Description:John Nugent & Sons is Northern Virginia's Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical Experts. Since 1975, we have been providing residential and commercial services that have helped people reduce their utility costs and increase their home or businesses temperature, plumbing, and electrical efficiency. Whether you need maintenance, repair or replacement, we want to be your heating and cooling service provider in McLean, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Great Falls, Sterling, Ashburn, .. read lessRecent Review:Larry was fantastic, he arrived on time, gave us pricing and completed the work in one day. He was very professional, clean in his work, polite and thorough.Ilse B.
- Business Description:Loudoun Septic Tank Service Inc. is a family local business in the heart of Loudoun County Virginia 20158. Business in operation since 1998Recent Review:Loudoun Septic just left after pumping our septic system today. They were prompt, professional and answered all my questions. I recommend! Shout out to Danny Gray and John Stein V who did the work today. Thank you read lessShawn C.
- Business Description:We have 40 years of experience in the field, servicing and installing all types of residential, commercial, and industrial septic systems. Our gratification always comes from getting jobs approved and satisfying our customers with a fully functioning septic system. We are licensed and bonded and offer the highest quality work read lessRecent Review:Rick treated my home like it was his personal home. He was professional, responsive, and completed the repair faster than I thought he could. I highly recommend himGarry S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned plumbing business, we offer warranties on every job we do and specialize in water heater faucets well pumps any plumbing issuesRecent Review:I claimed a deal on the Angi website for a fixed rate for up to two hours of labor. After canceling on the original repair date, the plumber showed up and started repairing my leaky pipes. Halfway through the repairs, he mentioned additional labor costs. I pointed out that I had claimed the fixed-rate deal. He refused to honor it, and left without completing the repairs (though he didn't charge me for the partial repairs) read lessDaniel L.
- Business Description:It's dirty work, but someone's gotta do it! We are tried-and-true professionals in the septic tank repair, draining, and cleaning field, and are also great at getting stubborn drain clogs to clear. Get in touch today for the best price and service in the DC Area! read lessRecent Review:Not sure who I spoke to, but when I explained the problem, and that we've dumped multiple 5 gallon buckets of water overflowing from the pipes, claimed that we were lying about the problem and refused to schedule us. Very unprofessional read lessAnwar G.
- Business Description:We are a small family own business. Our services include Septic tank cleaning, repairs and installation and grease trap, cleaning, maintenance and small repairs.Recent Review:Thank goodness for Mastero Edgar, his family and Crew! It was a dark and stormy night in Feb 2021, icy yard and flooded basement. We had cleared our septic tank 3 months prior and the basement flooded with clean water! We had hired a plumbing company 2 nights in a row...no clear answers despite hours of work!! Then I reached Angie.. Mr. Edgars daughter , Mr. Edgar overheard me, and spoke to me at 8:45 pm... on a Saturday night !!!! He did not have to... but he did. He found the problem....the following day I watched the most synchronized orchestra by the team ! Still mesmerized by the way the work was carried out! I work in health care, I am a business woman and I love classical music! Let me tell you all, their work is innovative! My husband and I live in peace after those 3 agonizing days... knowing that there are angles out there and then there is Mastero Edgar, his family and crew! Clean, professional, affordable. Mr. Edgar, thanks again for the reminder to “go an extra mile” when I care for my clients! Regards, Grace Paul. Rockville, M read lessGrace M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. No service charges apply. Extra charge for after hours services apple.Recent Review:Called ahead, showed up on time, and performed service as requested.Christian K.
- Business Description:Advantage Septic Service has been servicing the septic cleaning and repair needs of both residential and commercial customers since 1997. We’re very proud of a long standing reputation for our honesty, fair pricing and reliability. Cleaning and repairing of septic, pumps and car wash tanks read lessRecent Review:It went as scheduled. They were very reasonable in pricing compared to other companies. He was on time & called ahead that he was on his way. I wish the worker kept the sod/grass on top when he was finished read lessSusan L.
- Business Description:Give us a call you'll like our prices !! We are a family owned and operated business, offering expert service for 31 years. I personally supervise, as owner of this company all projects, for example: water and sewer line replacement, sewer and drain cleaning, hydro jet and cast iron pipe descaling and pipe bursting excavation. We take pride in turning a very unpleasant experience into a satisfying outcome. free estimate read lessRecent Review:Jerry dug up and replaced the damaged sewer line in our front yard. The price was good compared to other quotes. We also hired them to come back and clean the interior of the remaining portion of the old iron sewer pipe. He and his team returned again afterwards to flush the debris from the cleaning process. He was very pleasant to work with, and we are happy with the results read lessMichael H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Seven Corners
- Pimmit Hills
- Bailey S Crossroads
- Dunn Loring
- North Springfield
- Cabin John
- Glen Echo
- West Springfield
septic tank services in Falls Church
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Washington DC5419 Vine Street
- 911 Restoration of Washington DC
- A & A Septic Repair Service, LLC PO BOX 4447
- A&M Septic Service LLCPO Box 184
- A-1 Trenchless Services LLC23208 Ridge Rd
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Ace Contracting Septic Services Inc8665 Sudley Rd 152
- Advantage Septic Service LLC10302 Bristow Center Drive #160
- Affordable Plumbing & Gas LLC764 N Ripley St
- Aits Septic Service Inc6503 Shamrock Rd
- AllTech Services, Inc.101 Executive Dr Ste 200
- Any & Everything Plumbing1148 Kellogg Mill Road
- Applied Restoration Group13880 Berlin Turnpike
- Arlington Plumber1655 North Fort Myer Drive
- ASHLEY'S SEPTIC SVCPo Box 856
- ATLAS Home Services9096 Owens Ct
- Atlas Home Services, LLC9096 Owens Court
Manassas Park, Virginia
- AZ Plumbing, LLC6903 Bethnal Ct
- A & A Septic Repair Service, LLC
- B.K. Services427 ridge road
X, West Virginia
- Bo-Bi plumbing & mechanical services LLC6409 seta dr
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Brown & son Septic Service Inc19292 Clearview Ln
- BUILDING SPECS101 LOG CANOE CIR M
- B.K. Services
- Capitol City Plumbing LLC1717 N St NW STE. 1
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Carriage House Development, LLC10121 Hampton Road
Fairfax Station, Virginia
- Catoctin EnvironmentalPO Box 225
- CB Lucas Company17549 Old Stage Coach Rd
- Central Services Heating & A/C Company Inc13849-B Park Center Rd
- Charles F Murphy Inc2020 Rosemont Ave
- Clover Services 11170 Lee Hwy
- Crafted Architecture LLC2109 Popkins Ln
- Capitol City Plumbing LLC
- J & G Septic Service12480 Tower Hill Rd
- J F PLUMBING & HEATING15751 Crabbs Branch Way
- JAS Construction Group840 Deltona Blvd Suite F-2
- Jerry's Plumbing and Heating
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.4623 BALTIMORE AVE
- John Nugent & Sons Inc45921 Maries Rd
- JP Plumbing Solutions, LLC9125 Acadia Park Dr
- J & G Septic Service
- Kinder-Realty llc5416 Colchester Meadow Ln
- Kinder-Realty llc
- MC HandymanPO Box 106
San Diego, California
- Mclean Septic Services LLC2813 Dorr Ave
- Merrifield Garden Center - Gainesville Location6895 Wellington Rd
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Michael C Bower LLC3981 Dumfries Road
- Monticello Pump Service Inc8518 Virginia Meadows Dr
- My Plumber Heating Cooling & Electrical 6897 Gateway Ct
- MC Handyman
- NBM Plumbing Services50 South Picket St 210
- NBM Plumbing Services
- R V Careys Plumbing And Heating14650 Rothgeb Dr Ste C
- R&E CHIEF SEPTIC LLCPO Box 199
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Ramos Plumbing & Handyman Services206 Mount Vernon Pl
- Real Plumbers7321 Livingston Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- RightNOW Plumbing5598 General Washington Dr
- Rocket Rooter Plumbing426 Reading Avenue
- Roland Plumbing Services LLC601 Pearse Ln
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service901 N Pitt St Ste 160
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services10404 Morais Ct
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup10404 Morias Ct
- Ruthplumbing.com152 56th pl se
Washington, District Of Columbia
- R V Careys Plumbing And Heating
- Sami's Plumbing llc7701 Lunceford Ln
Falls Church, Virginia
- Select Services301 Ellsworth Pl
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- SeptiClean Inc11502 Robertson Dr
- Shawn plumbing service36016 Wilderness Shores Way
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Sila7000 Virginia Manor Rd
- Stewarts Septic Service, LLC21673 Oatlands Rd
- Sami's Plumbing llc
- Vienna Septic Tank Service327 Owaissa Rd SE
- Vienna Septic Tank Service