Able Plumbing Inc

Virginia: Contractors
01/31/2022

PO Box 1206

Lorton, VA 22199

Specializing in residential and commercial plumbing installs, services, and repairs of all kinds! Drain cleaning, water heaters, wells, pumps, gas leak repairs, and more! AWARD WINNING! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

plumbers (960)drain cleaning (96)water heaters (84)well & water pump repair (25)appliance repair (20)sewer cleaning (16)home remodeling (15)drain pipe installation (14)gas leak repair (9)

08/05/2020

The job went as perfect as physically possible.

Description of Work
Snake basement toilet drain

Category appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/14/2020

They did an excellent job, gave a great price, and were on time. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They fixed a gas line.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

12/07/2019

My husband and I have been using Able Plumbing for seven years. Rob is a skilled master plumber and trustworthy. During the years, we have appreciated Rob's honesty when we have asked him if something needs to be replaced, and he has responded no, or not yet. His plumbers are professional and trustworthy as well. It is clear Rob has high standards for his company and his employees. Rob appreciates...

Description of Work
Various plumbing jobs

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

10/24/2019

great, prompt knowledgable, and professional Dillan and Nelson were great, quick, thorough

Description of Work
snake a line

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

10/14/2019

I’m so happy to have found this company. The office manager Valerie was very pleasant to deal with, and the installer, Nelson, is a seasoned professional and very polite and personable. He did an excellent job and left the work site as clean as he’d found it. The price charged was excellent AND they did the work on a Sunday! I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement of garbage disposer.

Work Completed On 10/13/2019

08/27/2019

They did a wonderful job. They hauled off the old water heater and they were very professional. They went above and beyond in helping me with my water shut off as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a new hot water heater for me.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

07/24/2019

They are reliable, prompt, and very good at what they do. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They have done my plumbing for 3 or 4 years.

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

06/12/2019

Excellent job! On time, arrived with all required parts and tools and made sure everything was clean and shiny when finished. Able Plumbing will be my go-to plumber for all needed future work. So wonderful to find a plumber who truly cares about both the work and the customer!

Description of Work
Rebuild of 20+ year-old bathtub faucet/diverter

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

06/04/2019

I found Able Plumbing on Angie's List, and am so glad that I did. The process was as stress free as it gets, from scheduling a quote to getting the work done. Not only was the customer service excellent, but they did an excellent job on the installations. Everything was well explained, and they were friendly and honest. They did an A+ job, and I would not think twice about using Able Plumbing agai...

Description of Work
Installations

Category wells

05/30/2019

The guys came in on time, and finished the job in about 35 minutes. They charged me $300 for the job, including $180 for labor and $120 for parts (an 8 inch copper pipe). Not very happy with their price. I Do Not Recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed to fix a valve and repair a leaking pipe.

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

Residential and commercial plumbing including repairs, installs, main water line, drain cleaning, sump pump, sewage ejector pumps, jet washing, water heaters, faucets, disposals, re-piping, small remodels, gas line work, gas leak repairs, and more!

We do not specialize in appliance repair and/or HVAC services/ repairs-- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover