Able Plumbing Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2007

Specializing in residential and commercial plumbing installs, services, and repairs of all kinds! Drain cleaning, water heaters, wells, pumps, gas leak repairs, and more! AWARD WINNING! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+1 more images

plumbers (960)drain cleaning (96)water heaters (84)well & water pump repair (25)appliance repair (20)sewer cleaning (16)home remodeling (15)drain pipe installation (14)gas leak repair (9)

08/05/2020

Gregory W.

The job went as perfect as physically possible.

Description of Work
Snake basement toilet drain

Category appliance repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/14/2020

Brian J.

They did an excellent job, gave a great price, and were on time. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They fixed a gas line.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

12/07/2019

Traci W.

My husband and I have been using Able Plumbing for seven years. Rob is a skilled master plumber and trustworthy. During the years, we have appreciated Rob's honesty when we have asked him if something needs to be replaced, and he has responded no, or not yet. His plumbers are professional and trustworthy as well. It is clear Rob has high standards for his company and his employees. Rob appreciates his loyal customers and will alter his busy schedule to accommodate them when possible, for example, when we recently had a clogged toilet. We highly recommend Able Plumbing.

Description of Work
Various plumbing jobs

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

10/24/2019

Teresa B.

great, prompt knowledgable, and professional Dillan and Nelson were great, quick, thorough

Description of Work
snake a line

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

10/14/2019

David D.

I’m so happy to have found this company. The office manager Valerie was very pleasant to deal with, and the installer, Nelson, is a seasoned professional and very polite and personable. He did an excellent job and left the work site as clean as he’d found it. The price charged was excellent AND they did the work on a Sunday! I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement of garbage disposer.

Work Completed On 10/13/2019

08/27/2019

Mary G.

They did a wonderful job. They hauled off the old water heater and they were very professional. They went above and beyond in helping me with my water shut off as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a new hot water heater for me.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

07/24/2019

Charles B.

They are reliable, prompt, and very good at what they do. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They have done my plumbing for 3 or 4 years.

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

06/12/2019

Cheryl M.

Excellent job! On time, arrived with all required parts and tools and made sure everything was clean and shiny when finished. Able Plumbing will be my go-to plumber for all needed future work. So wonderful to find a plumber who truly cares about both the work and the customer!

Description of Work
Rebuild of 20+ year-old bathtub faucet/diverter

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

06/04/2019

Erin H.

I found Able Plumbing on Angie's List, and am so glad that I did. The process was as stress free as it gets, from scheduling a quote to getting the work done. Not only was the customer service excellent, but they did an excellent job on the installations. Everything was well explained, and they were friendly and honest. They did an A+ job, and I would not think twice about using Able Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Installations

Category wells

05/30/2019

Saeed F.

The guys came in on time, and finished the job in about 35 minutes. They charged me $300 for the job, including $180 for labor and $120 for parts (an 8 inch copper pipe). Not very happy with their price. I Do Not Recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed to fix a valve and repair a leaking pipe.

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

04/21/2019

Brian M.

Excellent initial response time (0730 email response to 0500 inquiry) along with ability to replace gas water heater the next day (24 hour notice) Price was comparable to other's called while their response time beat EVERYONE. Plumber was on time and polite, did an excellent job. I WILL use them again.

Description of Work
Remove and replace a 12 y/o water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

04/18/2019

Andrew M.

Great. I called the owner and told him what I needed done and he gave me a rough quote over the phone. The plumber showed up on time and quickly got to work installing the shut-off valves. I was planning on then putting in the sink myself, but the plumber said it would be an easy install for him to do and so he did it for about $100. While I could have done it, the $100 was definitely worth it since it would have easily taken me a couple of hours and a few trips to Home Depot for parts and he did it in about 30 minutes. Sink works perfectly. This is the third time I have used Able Plumbing and each time has been great.

Description of Work
Able Plumbing came and installed two quarter-turn shut off valves on supply lines for a sink (the old sink didn't have any) and installed a new utility sink that I had purchased.

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

02/23/2019

Michael K.

Used Able at least five times: replaced hot water heater; replaced disposal; replaced kitchen sink faucet; replaced basement sink faucet. I'm sure they've done more than that. Obviously, I keep calling them, so I'm pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Various Plumbing Repairs

Work Completed On 02/23/2019

01/14/2019

Amanda P.

Henry showed up on time. Called in and they were able to get me in same day. Friendly, professional and prompt service- they solved my issue and I’m pleased.

Description of Work
Toilet was gurgling caused by the line being clogged. Needed to get it snaked.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

12/05/2018

Janet P.

Bottom Line Up Front - this was a great experience with an excellent provider who we recommend to anyone requiring Plumbing work. Late on a Saturday night we discovered a leaking pressure relief valve in the main supply line. On Sunday morning we contacted Able and were told that thier plumber would arrive around 4 PM. At around 3:30 we were notified that Nelson was on his way and he arrived right at 4. He diagnosed the issue and recommended that we replace not only the PRV but also the main water shut off as it was old and corroded. Two hours later we had a new shut off and PRV as well as about 3 ft of pipe. Nelson was professional, took time to explain what he was doing/had done and took the extra time to ensure that he cleaned up the work site. As this was a Sunday and we had no choice but to get it repaired we thought that this would be an expensive experience. It was not. PRV's are expensive and the entire job, performed on a Sunday afternoon was under $600. Whether you are facing a leak or are looking to have plumbing work done on a less-than-emergency basis we recommend that you give Able Plumbing a call.

Description of Work
Replace leaking Pressure Relief Valve

Work Completed On 12/02/2018

08/25/2018

Brian C.

Excellent service and professionalism! Well knowledgable of their craft.

Description of Work
Locate slow drain

Work Completed On 08/25/2018

08/08/2018

Lyn C.

The rep was on time and professional

Description of Work
Replaced leaking pipe

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

08/07/2018

David B.

Fantastic Job! Basement flooded and I needed a plumber in a hurry on Saturday night. After getting no contact from the emergency service of my normal plumber, I called Able. The scheduler was kind, understanding and scheduled me quickly for the morning. Henry the plumber was professional and fantastic. This is my new go-to plumber!

Description of Work
Basement Stairwell Drain Snaking and Sump Pump Repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

06/25/2018

Janet W.

Very professional, well thought out prior to diving in. Having your home completely repiped is an enormous project. We had polybuteline pipe replaced due to it being very unstable (many cracks and leaks over the years). Able tried to minimize the amount of holes cut into the drywall, which was welcome. Very happy with all who were involved in the project.

Description of Work
Whole House Replumbing/Repiping

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

06/19/2018

Paul T.

Henry and Dylan showed up within the promised time line, had them go ahead and replace both hot and cold shut off's and inlet nuts. they replaced with quality components, it took them maybe 15 minutes and the price was very reasonable. Outstanding! I will definitely look to good job guys!

Description of Work
Repair leak on cold side shutoff valve under bathroom sink (pipe had to be cut)

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

05/21/2018

catherine R.

It went well. A bit expensive but the sump pump needed to be replaced and the location of the sump pump (behind a water heater) made it a but more difficult. Henri did a great job. He showed up ahead of schedule and worked diligently until the job was done.

Description of Work
Sump pump repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

05/16/2018

Susan B.

They came within 24 hours on a Sunday! The price was actually less than quoted once he gave me the Angie's List discount!

Description of Work
Replacement of Sump Pump

Work Completed On 04/15/2018

05/01/2018

gary S.

Awesome! From the moment I spoke with Val, she worked with me and my work schedule to have Nelson come and repair the pipe and fitting the day after it happened! Timing is important to these small disasters as we also had to dry out the damage. Nelson was professional, polite, and a true master craftsman. Kept me informed through all the steps of the repair process. Work space was cleaned afterwards with great follow up advice to watch the repair for any leaks and call anytime if I had questions.

Description of Work
Spigot pipe replacement due to broken pipe/leak