A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Christiansburg, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Christiansburg
- Kent's InsulatingIt was excellent! The gentleman that did it, I highly recommend him. He was on time, done within a couple of hours, friendly, explained everything, and cleaned up after himself.
- Kent's InsulatingI like Steve, he knows his stuff, gave a quote and stuck to it, was on time and courteous. Steve was on time, got the job done, explained how it all works, and was gone.
- Kent's InsulatingSteve Jones was able to respond the same day. He did a complete inspection of the entire system and was able to recommend fixing the system versus replacing it. A huge savings to me. Extremely professional and very quick. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an honest craftsman!
- Hall's Garage DoorsI called late afternoon and they were out before noon the next day. The repairman had everything needed on his truck and was able to do the repair quickly. It's a good idea to send them some pictures of what your setup looks like (especially if you have older doors, like I did) so that they can make sure they've got the correct parts when they come out. Would definitely use Hall's again
- Hall's Garage DoorsThey were quick to return our call, came within a couple of days and were on time. Very happy with them
- Hometown Garage DoorsThey came out the same day, identified the issues, had parts on the truck, and fixed the door, all in one visit. A competitor's site said they could do do it in one day since they carried parts while others did not, but they couldn't even get to my house for three days.
- Hall's Garage DoorsIt was easy to get an estimate and we were told it would take about 3 weeks to get the door and install it. After 4 weeks I called and was informed the supplier was having production issues but they hoped it would arrive the next week. It did and they installed it the next day, but that was over 2 weeks later than anticipated. The 2 person installation crew was super and did a great job
- Dixie Building Products IncWe called on a Monday and were told that the technician was off that day but would call us back on Tuesday. We received a phone call around 8:30am Tuesday morning and he came to house early afternoon right at the time that was agreed upon. He did need an additional part and made arrangements to return early the next morning. He arrived on time again and got the part replaced quickly and did a very nice looking job with it. (I thought we were going to have to drill holes through the door to properly secure the bracket but he got it done without having any exterior signs of the work). On a related note, we also had them repair our garage a little more than a year ago when the spring broke. It was an enclosed tube spring for a double garage and they were one of the only companies I could find that could even do the work. That work was also done on time and at a very reasonable price. I will continue to call on them anytime I need any work done on my garage door and have referred them other friends and family
- Absolute Overhead Door Service LLCMy experience with them was very good. I really didn't meet with them, my husband did. He said that they were here and in and out and didn't take them very long at all. As far as I know, they came when they said they were going to come.
- Hall's Garage DoorsWe had received a quote from another company that seemed very high. This other company wanted to replace every moving part on the door and charge us for each individual part. We called Hall's and they sent someone out the next day. They explained their fees and what they planned to do. I could tell immediately that they were going to be less expensive so I told them to go ahead. They replaced both garage door springs, installed safety cables and replaced two hinges that were worn. The door was noticeably quieter when it opens and closes. My only complaint is that I would have like to have received their price estimate in writing before they started work. I was still happy with the price when I did get the final bill
Garage Door Companies in Christiansburg
- Business Description:We offer full service for your garage door needs including Residential and Commercial Sales and Service. We have Showrooms/Warehouses in Christiansburg (540-382-6833) and Salem (540-366-7484).Recent Review:I called late afternoon and they were out before noon the next day. The repairman had everything needed on his truck and was able to do the repair quickly. It's a good idea to send them some pictures of what your setup looks like (especially if you have older doors, like I did) so that they can make sure they've got the correct parts when they come out. Would definitely use Hall's againBrian R.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:SERVICE AREA CONT: MONTGOMERY, PITTSYLVANIA & ROANOKE COUNTIES & POR OF SALEM.Recent Review:Unfortunately, we were told they would not come since we only had 1 window (at this time) with problems, but they had a two window minimum. What happened to the old days when companies were hungry for business? If 1 window needs to be replaced, doesn't it make since that others (dues to age) will follow and would we not call them back if they did a good jobW. B.
- Business Description:We specialize in all residential garage doors from full replacements to Garage door openers,Broken springs,Broken cables and a 24hr emergency service.
- Business Description:STORE #: 0664.Recent Review:It was a nightmare on every level. The professional level was horrible. Their responsiveness was horrible. I was downstairs every night taking inventory and reminding them of what they hadn't ordered yet. They had to replace several appliances. They actually brought us a used dishwasher and put it in. There was nothing positive out of that experience. We had high hopes, but it was horrible. If I could have walked away from that house, I would have! It was a small kitchen, but they were so disorganized and so many things had to be corrected. I actually went into the store numerous times. I wanted to know why they didn't have any communication from the top to the bottom. They didn't have any meetings or anything. What they promised us when we sat down at the table with their book, they said this will be done here and this will be done here. This is the contract and the contacts. There was nothing that happened like that. I was actually the foreman the whole time. They kept taking breaks for days. Apparently they were working on several projects at the same time. They were ordering things to come at different times. They would come to our house one day, or half a day or in the morning and then they wouldn't come back for three days and then not tell us. They had a key in case they needed to lock up, one time they walked in without knocking or anything. We had to actually fire the main contractor's son. We said we didn't want him back in the house, he was very disrespectful. We called their main office and complained, customer service. They returned things, I literally could not keep track of the cost. It was a very bad experience. The materials were substandard to what they had in the store, the cabinets they had, the samples they had in the store, they were good solid wood, I talked to the designer. When they came to us they were bad quality and the stain was completely different. At that time we just wanted to get them in and out and gone. I think we had to return the microwave, the dishwasher I know we had to return. I couldn't even tell you all the things that went wrong. Finally, they had to cut the granite, and they cut the edge the wrong way. We said look, we'll take it, just put it up and be done with it. We had holes in the cupboards, we had glass front cupboards, in the pantry we had lights and glass in the front. They had drilled holes about the size of a silver dollar into the back of the cupboards to run wires and I don't know why they did that, you could see it from the living room. They left the holes empty, didn't even put plugs in. There were so many things, I am mad just thinking about it. I would definitely not recommend Lowe's. We were mislead on the price. A lot of things came in over budget under quality materials. We had to return the dishwasher. They actually brought a used dishwasher. I don't even know why they took it out of the box, it had water in the bottom of it, in the dishwasher. When they put it in, there were rust spots in the bottom of it and the next one we got had rust stains it in so we had to return that one too. You never knew who you were going to talk to. I don't know if they were punctual, they came and went at their leisure. They would show up at noon and leave at 2. We never knew when they were going to come. Even if they told us, they never came at that time and then they would leave and go to another job. No I would absolutely not use them again, we will not even go into the store down hereSandy M.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Schall Construction is Southwest Virginia's leading construction company. With over 20 years of experienced craftsmanship, and 100% customer satisfaction, we offer competitive prices, and specialization in building and remodeling
- Business Description:JMS Builders & Developers is a Class A General Contractor located in Buchanan, Virginia. The company was founded in 1978. Since inception JMS has built well over 200 custom homes along with a portfolio of commercial projects. At JMS, we believe quality is a top priority and we guarantee our work. We work closely with our suppliers, sub-contractors, and other partners to ensure delivery of a beautiful finished productRecent Review:The renovation went perfect. The quality of workmanship was superior. The crew was pleasant and very professional. John, the owner offered advise on touches that added so much to the finished project. I could not be more pleased with the final result. <br /Robert B.
- Business Description:22 years in business in Roanoke,Va. Same location. Many references by local businesses and homeowners.We work in surronding cities as far away as Danville and Charlottesville.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Prices Fork
- Copper Hill
- Bent Mountain
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Boones Mill
garage door companies in Christiansburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Extreme Cleanerz
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.
- Noah Construction521 Tennessee St
- Noah Construction
- Professional Door Inc464 Cleburne Blvd
- Professional Door Inc
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Remodel USA
- Triple C Home Repair and Remodeling345 Parkview Dr
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Triple C Home Repair and Remodeling