Pierce Siding & Window Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

2721 Flatwoods Rd

Elliston, VA 24087

This is a family owned business since 1974 was owned by my Father. In 1993, upon graduation, I reopened the business back up to carry on the family name after my father suffered a heart attack. My Father still goes on job sites. I have lived in the Salem area 38 years. I Graduated from Glenvar High School....

siding companies (72)gutter repair (40)window replacement (37)roofing (32)door installation (11)deck cleaning (7)decks & porches (7)insulation (5)handyman (5)

05/31/2021

Robbie Pierce and his team did an outstanding job replacing the original wood board and batten exterior with a similar style siding. They removed the old batten strips, installed insulation and then put up the new siding. It was not an easy job given the design of the house, but their attention to detail and the level of craftmanship was excellent. They are dependable and honest and will not leave...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced original board and batten wood exterior with siding amd replaced all gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2021

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. Your house looks amazing! We really enjoyed working for you guys. Thank you again for everything.

04/05/2021

Robbie and his team are excellent! I would recommend and trust this company without hesitation. They did a beautiful job and went over and above to make sure all the extras and little details were completed in a very reasonable time frame, for a competitive price. They also replaced our roof several years ago and it looks even better with the new siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, windows, and storm door installation

CATEGORY decks,siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2021

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. We greatly appreciate the work. Your house looks amazing! Thank you again.

03/06/2021

Replaced All 20 Windows in our house. Competitive/good pricing, for a better quality window. Robbie Pierce is honest, strait, reliable, and fair. The installation crew was Superb. They did all they were supposed to do, and more. No short cuts. I am very confident with the quality of install as well. The guys were nice, and easy to talk to. They happy to explain what they do, and why, and what the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Windows.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. We really enjoyed working for you guys. We greatly appreciate the work. Thank you again!

02/25/2021

We contacted Mr. Pierce for a quote to replace 19 windows in our 95 year old home. He came, took measurements, answered our questions, and concerns. He told us due to the pandemic, the window factory was running behind, and instead of weeks, it could be several months before the windows would be ready. He was always upfront and honest with us; a man of integrity! The work has been completed by his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. We greatly appreciate the work. Hope you enjoy your new windows for many years. Thank you again!

02/06/2021

They came when they said they would to do the install. The workers are polite and professional. The work was done in the time frame I was given. The new windows look great. This was my second time using this company, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows installed

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. We greatly appreciate the work. Thank you again!

02/05/2021

SUPER SATISFIED! The Pierce Siding & Window crew arrived on time, and worked tirelessly to remove and replace 12 windows in an old house. They encountered some problems with past owners' DIY repairs but powered through, paying meticulous attention to each window, making sure each one was set correctly, sealed, and finished. They cleaned up the work site - you'd never know they'd been there except ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 12 different sized windows in a 70 year old house

CATEGORY decks,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. We really enjoyed working for you. Your house looks amazing! Hope you enjoy your new windows. Thank you again!

11/30/2020

Great workmanship and quality.Robbie is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.The windows were very beautiful and the siding and work done was reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and Siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,deck cleaning,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/01/2020

An outstanding job! One day to roof the house and building, excellent job cleaning up. Robbie rocks - he's on time, easy to work with, answers questions and very knowledgeable. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing

CATEGORY roofing,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. We really enjoyed working for you guys and greatly appreciate the work. Thank you again!

10/21/2020

Excellent Five Star service and exceptional workmanship! We originally contracted with Pierce for a total roof replacement. Work was scheduled. Crew was highly skilled, hard working and very efficient. The job was completed in a day and a half. We were extremely pleased with the new roof and excellent cleanup after the job was completed. All contact was prompt, all questions addressed and excellen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement and new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. We greatly appreciate your business and really enjoy working for you guys! Thank you again.

10/19/2020

Excellent job. Better than expected. Robbie was very clear on expectations and kept in regular contact once the job began. His crew was very personable and professional; no horsing around - they were there to get a job done! When a "curveball" arose, Robbie was very helpful in guiding us to a solution and worked with us the whole time. Highly recommend Pierce Siding and Window!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace old siding and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review my company. Thank you for the work! We really enjoyed working for you guys. Your house looks great! Thank you again.

Roofing, siding, windows, seamless gutters , gutter guards, decks (repair and rebuild), light handy man services, storm doors, entry doors.