Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Get matched with top handyman services in Christiansburg, VA
There are 20 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Christiansburg
- Affordable Labor & ContractingA joint listing of all work items with estimated costs agreed at start-up. No payment until all items completed. All work completed in a professional fashion. Travis and two men worked as a team on each item. They had all the personal skills, equipment, and material for each item. Travis provided detailed additional necessary work. They worked toward a goal of satisfying my wife and myself. Work was performed everyday till done. We recommend them and will have them back for sure
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- Niday and CoNiday and Company have done numerous jobs for us over the last two years, and his workmanship has always been first-rate and reasonably priced. In addition, Mr. Niday arrives on time and is entirely trustworthy. I highly recommend this service for anyone needing home repairs.
- Niday and CoI was very pleased. He did everything good and everything was fine. He response and he did a good job.
- Affordable Labor & ContractingExtremely well! Travis is honest, prompt, detail-oriented, a great communicator, respectful and professional. He and his crew gave me peace of mind during my project.
- Duncan EnterprisesExcellent skill set got to job early and stayed until completed to make sure deck properly dried before rainfall that was expected days out. It looks wonderful!
- Duncan EnterprisesDuncan Enterprises prepared a detailed estimate for the work and carried out the work in a timely manner. They kept me informed by sending pictures as the work progressed. If they had any issues they contacted me right away. I would definitely recommend them for roof repair or replacement, floor replacement and any handyman services
- Morris ExpertVery well… Easy to work with understood what I wanted… Good communication… Takes pride in his work… Will call him for any work I need done
- Bespoke Design ConceptsWonderful. I used Josh and BDC for All of the finishing touches in a major remodel and would happily use him again.
- Appalachian Building ConceptsMike is great! Despite being booked for weeks (and months!) ahead of time, he finds time to return calls and send e-mails. He was there for most of the work that was done, and things are in tip-top shape now as a result. Mike is prompt and reliable, with an excellent work ethic, and is a true gentleman. Though mine was a fairly small project, he was as attentive to it as if it had been an entire house needing work. I highly recommend his services
Handymen in Christiansburg
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:****Please call, text or message me with a contact phone number****, so I can contact you back for more info on your repairs.*. We do all the things listed below and I try to meet deadlines doing the best work possible. If it's things I don't do,more than likely I have someone who can. Everyone is insured,so no worries...Feel free to email, text ,call, or message me with questions or to get an estimates. Thank You! TraviRecent Review:A joint listing of all work items with estimated costs agreed at start-up. No payment until all items completed. All work completed in a professional fashion. Travis and two men worked as a team on each item. They had all the personal skills, equipment, and material for each item. Travis provided detailed additional necessary work. They worked toward a goal of satisfying my wife and myself. Work was performed everyday till done. We recommend them and will have them back for sureJames R.
- Business Description:We are a class "A" full service painting and pressure washing company proudly serving SWVA & The New River Valley since 2000. We offer an array of discounts, free estimates, and competitive pricing. We guarantee to beat all other licensed competitors prices and quality of work. We specialize but are no way limited to the following services, * Painting * Staining * Pressure Washing * All Surfaces * Duct Cleaning (with Free Video Inspection) * Residential/Commercial/Industri..
- Business Description:We are open and professionally ready to assist you during COVID-19 We care about your safety as well as our employees so we are practicing safe distancing and have the proper gear to use. Please call this number Today 240-305-6252 to schedule.Recent Review:Didn’t hire. They don’t do residential small jobs.Kimberly B.
- Business Description:Custom int/ext painting. Family owned and operated business. over 20 years of experience. EPA lead certifed. Member of the BBB.
- Business Description:Duncan Enterprises has over 20 years experience in construction on residential. We specialize in shingle Roofs and decks. We offer free estimates. Also we are licensed and insured. We are a small family owned and operated business working hard to serve you! We except cash, checks and credit cardsRecent Review:This is the fourth project Duncan Enterprises has done for us. They have exceeded our expectations on all four projects. Their professionalism and skills along with the quality of work they perform, has been a key factor in repeat hiring. The Duncans have most definitely mastered their craft. They are honest and reasonably fair with pricing. We look forward to hiring them again on our next project. Thanks Duncan Enterprises for another amazing jobKeith W.
- Business Description:This is a family owned business since 1974 was owned by my Father. In 1993, upon graduation, I reopened the business back up to carry on the family name after my father suffered a heart attack. My Father still goes on job sites. I have lived in the Salem area 38 years. I Graduated from Glenvar High SchoolRecent Review:Excellent contractor and crew. Couldn't be happier with the final product. Professional, courteous and thorough. Went above and beyond expectations. Very highly recommended.Mark T.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:A Family Business ran by a 4th generation Painter, Corey Webster, providing professional workmanship and top quality results for over 40 years. Specializing in all painting, interior/exterior, residential, commercial, industrial, painting, patching, caulking, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, garage floors, drywall, ceramic tile, carpentry and more! Call for a Free estimate
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:JES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.Bill P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
If you’re stumped for a holiday gift this year, we’ve rounded up some of the best home services you can gift your loved ones—or yourself— to make their holidays run more smoothly.
Fall is a perfect time to take care of all of your home’s routine home maintenance needs, including small tasks that could become big issues. This detailed checklist will break down exactly what you should be doing as the temperatures begin to drop.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in Christiansburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC1101 lora lane
- A&A's Home Improvement1436 6 1/2 st.
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC5034 Lee Hwy
- Affordable Home Maintenance, LLC6689 Poages Mill Dr.
- Affordable Labor & Contracting2837 Gum Springs Rd
- American Quality Construction, Inc140 E Main St
- Appalachian Building Concepts2237 Paris Mountain Rd
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BDB Builders1100 Rucker Rd.
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Bespoke Design Concepts7121 Thirlane Rd
- Big Boy Painting106 Catlett Ct
- Black Mountain Renovations5972 Twine Hollow rd
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- BRADSHAW CUSTOM WORKS INC8703 BRADSHAW RD
- BT Home Improvements, LLCP.O. Box 38
- B & B Services
- Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors952 Halifax Cr
- Canos Home Improvement1602 Lynchburg
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- ConWorx1695 N Franklin St Suite B
- Cornerstone Contracting LLC4735 Maple Branch Rd.
- Creed Trim & Floor Finishing5116 Wayside Dr
- Crenshaw Electrical and Handyman Service1716 Dupree St NW
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors
- D & T Property ServicesPO Box 454
- David Frank Homes2772 Electric Rd Suite 1
- Davis Plastering & Home Repair59 Railroad Ave
New Castle, Virginia
- Davis West Painting LLC4727 Cordell Dr #
- Deels Handyman Services LLC3735 Franklin rd. S.W.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Duncan Enterprises 7816 Roanoke Rd
- D & T Property Services
- Hairstons Professional Services3327 Springview Dr
- Handy Hands444 Hidden Hill Ln
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Handy Tom LLC3159 Bobcat Ln
- Harrington Contracting962 Etzler Rd
- Home Improvement Services of Roanoke453 Maplewood Dr
- Hubby for hire
- Hairstons Professional Services
- I & E Enterprises Inc3541 Valley View Ave NW
- I & E Enterprises Inc
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jackson Enterprises125 Arrowhead Trail Suite F
- Jay General Services 269 Kow Camp Rd
- Jerry's Roofing & Home Projects4430 Scenic HWY
Mt Solon, Virginia
- JES Foundation Repair2033 COOK DR
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JM Campbell, Inc.5678 mt. tabor rd.
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- JP Plumbing Services1012 Fentress St N.W.
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.
- kcsi construction1838 Tuckahoe Dr
- kcsi construction
- M & J Home Remodeling & Repair
- M&R Residential300 Union St
- Marco Plumbing & Handyman932 Howbert Ave SW
- Martin Whorley's Discount Tree Service310 Gilmer Avenue NW
- MasterFix.Llc8416 Meadow Green Way
- Mcguire ConstructionP.O. Box 621
- MGD Custom Paint LLC2550 Chain Bridge Rd
- Mountain Top Mowing LLC6363 Courtney Ln
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Mr. Squeaky Clean3451 Brandon Ave Ste 26 Box 5
- M & J Home Remodeling & Repair
- N.A.G. RAMIREZ CLEANING1224 Rock Rd Lot 47
- Nature Calls NRV Pet Waste Removal Specialists1563 firetower rd
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC2914 Creekwood Drive
- Noah Construction521 Tennessee St
- NRV Home Improvement201 Roanoke street
- NRV Smart Technologies
- N.A.G. RAMIREZ CLEANING
- Patriot handyman services LLC 315 S State St
Athens, West Virginia
- Penn Forest Services1114 Moorman Ave NW
- Pierce Siding & Window Co2721 Flatwoods Rd
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)404 Walnut Ave SE
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Poston's Mowing and More
- Pro-To-Call Painting & Pressure Washing Co.LLCPO BOX 517
- Patriot handyman services LLC
- R & J Renovations1224 Abbott Ave
- R & J Renovations