Deep Creek Tree Care

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2009

We employee approximately 8 full-time employees, and 2-4 seasonal employees....

Scott Lane's Tree Service

When your property needs tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, or storm damage cleanup, you can turn to us. We have been providing superior tree service and snow removal to the area for more than 28 years. No job or tree is too big for our experts.

Offers by Scott Lane's Tree Service on Angi
Butch's Tree Service

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Butch's Tree Service Inc we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in tree removal, grinding stumps, Emergency Tree Removal, trimming trees, pruning trees and much more. Butch's Tree Service Inc has been located Hampton Roads since 1994. Let us put our experience to work for you. Call or contact us today! Award winning. Family owned & operated.

Elite Tree Service

Professional Tree removal and tree trimming stump grinding interior clean outs crane and bucket work competitive prices and our work is top notch offering customer satisfaction guaranteed

04/26/2019

We have had at least 10 other estimates for the work that we needed done. We stumbled on Deep Creek Tree Care and we didn’t have to look anymore. They were honest, friendly, professional , and they did exactly what they said that they were going to do. They were fast and efficient. They did a lot of work and at a price that no other tree service could get close to!

Description of Work
We needed 10 trees removed in our backyard and 5 more in our front yard.

11/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Deep Creek Tree Care. They came out quickly to give the quote and completed the work in just a couple of hours with a full crew. The price beat another quote we got (that provider never showed up to do the work either) and the work was done astonishingly fast. I would hire them again with confidence.

Description of Work
3 trees removed; 2 trees trimmed

06/08/2017

Did an excellent job removing 4 pine trees including the stumps from my property. They arrived when they said they would and left my property clean when they left. Pleasent experience

Description of Work
Pine trees removed.

05/17/2016

I used this company about 5 years ago when my Bradford Pear Tree in the backyard split. The entire tree had to be removed and stump grind. My side Bradford split this time and I called them back. David came out the same day on a Saturday and was on site Monday clearing and pruning. David was professional and courteous. David is knowledgeable. Most of all, Affordable.

Description of Work
Cleared away a split Bradford Pear Tree & Pruned it.

05/08/2014

They came over and gave me a price and said yeah, I'll do it and it's a very good price. Awesome. Really easy. They did the job great. Nice and quick.

Description of Work
I used Deep Creek Tree Care for tree services.

11/07/2013

This is the second time I have used Dave. He is professional, courteous, and "on it." He started the job within two days of coming out to our property to assess the work. Can't recommend highly enough!

Description of Work
Removed three trees; trimmed all pines; cleared area around house

05/13/2013

Dave and his crew arrived approximately at 08:30 a.m. and proceeded with their work right away. They cut down five trees and trimmed branches from another. They ground seven stumps and removed most of the debris. They finished at around 5:30 p.m. I was very happy with their work and would have been happy to hire them to cut down some more trees but my wife thinks we have spent enough on cutting down trees. Unfortunately we still have nine more gumball trees in our yard. Hopefully I can convince her to call them back and get some more trees cut down.

Description of Work
They cut down five trees, trimmed branches in one tree, and ground seven stumps. They removed all the wood cut and cleaned up after themselves.

03/18/2013

It all went great! (See above)

Description of Work
An estimator came out on Friday or Saturday and helped us decide what needed to be done and what the cost would be. On Monday morning, right on time, a pickup truck and a mulching or shredding truck arrived and they went to work. First, they tackled our huge oak tree and cut several huge limbs out, carefully lowering them to the ground. They also cut out most of the vertically growing limbs that had sprung up on a lot of the horizontal limbs. They then cut down a tall apple tree in 30 minutes flat! The oak tree work took about 3 hours. Next they raised two younger oaks in the front yard. (Meaning--cutting all the lower limbs off, up about 6 ft.). This was to allow more light and sunshine to get to the front borders. They were very thorough and professional and raked the yard when they finished. I would recommend them to anyone needing any tree care.

02/17/2012

We had a few issues with availability but finally got it right. They were here when they said they would be. They cleaned up behind themselves. They were going to haul the logs away but he ended up leaving some of them behind.

Description of Work
I used Deep Creek Tree Care to removed a large pine tree.

11/09/2011

Excellent Company! High winds during the hurricane split my tree in the backyard. There must have been alot of trees down during this hurricane, because I believe I called just about every tree company in the yellow pages. I did not get a good response. Some companies took my address and never showed up, and others I left messages for and they never called back. Deep Creek Tree Care, was the only company that answered my call on the first try. He promised he would be out the same day to quote a price, and he showed up as promised. An appointment was made and he was on site on time and removed my tree. He was a very kind gentleman and very professional. He was on site during the removal and cleaned up after. It is now November 2011 and I have called him back to prune a tree for me. He will be out this week. I highly recommend Deep Creek Tree Care.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and stump grinding

Category tree service

Tree Removal, Tree pruning, tree installation, stump grinding, lot clearing, logging, stump grinding, and we sell firewood.

Lawn care, fertilization and tree chemical spraying

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available