We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

All In Landscaping

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2016

2408 Sir Lance Dr

Chesapeake, VA 23325

Performs the following services: -Edging and Trimming -Grass cutting -Mulching -Flowers -Lawn clean up...

01/31/2019

Hollens R.

Antwoine and a colleague from All In Landscaping arrived on time and began the task. 09:00 AM to 2:00 PM removing leaves and mowing/edging. The results were outstanding with all leaves removed from the lawn, including the back deck, and a thorough and professional mowing and edging were performed. This the second year that I have hired All In Landscaping and I would definitely hire All In Landscaping for any future Landscaping/Lawn work that I might need. In fact, they did such a great job that my neighbor asked for their contact information in case he wanted to hire them for future work. I should also add that Antwoine and his colleague were thoroughly professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Leaves removed and bagged. Mowing.

04/11/2018

William A.

They were very professional and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Our lawn mower broke down and we needed someone to mow and trim our lawn.

12/05/2017

Hollens R.

Antwoine from All In Landscaping arrived on time and began the task. He was joined shortly thereafter by a colleague and both gentlemen worked from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM removing leaves and mowing/edging. The results were outstanding with all leaves removed from the lawn, including the back deck, and a thorough and professional mowing and edging were performed. I would definitely hire All In Landscaping for any future Landscaping/Lawn work that I might need. In fact, they did such a great job that my neighbor asked for their contact information in case he wanted to hire them for future work. I should also add that Antwoine and his colleague were thoroughly professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Leaves removed from lawn and mowing/edging.

10/02/2017

Johnsey S.

The quality of the work itself was good and the yard looked like I expected after the project was completed. However, the details leading up to that point were not very good. This is my Mother's home and I live in NC. The original estimate was scheduled for a Saturday at 10 a.m. He didn't arrive until 12 noon. I understand that schedules can get behind, however a call to advise that he was running late would have been ideal. The work was scheduled for the following Thursday morning which I assumed would take a good part of the day. I left NC early Thursday morning for the 3.5-hour drive and when I arrived at 1135 a.m. a small portion of the work was completed but they had already left for the day. When I called to see why the work was not completed on Thursday I was advised that they would arrive the next day (Friday) to complete the job. NEVER was this discussed as a 2-day job. I understand that things do come up but it would have been more professional to communicate any changes in the plan ahead of my travel back to Virginia. While the final product looked good, I was disappointed with communications, punctuality and of course the extra day.

Description of Work
The project was to clear and mulch the flower bed areas around the home and trim the shrubbery. A date and time was scheduled for the estimate. The work was to be completed in a single day.

09/24/2017

Frances B.

came in was quick and friendly. lines were sharp and been using him for about 5 months now

Description of Work
was looking for a long term landscaper and my property has a ton of weadeating done.

08/04/2017

Angelo G.

Antwoin quickly came gave me a quote and was able to perform the service the same day. Very professional and good work, checking with me to make sure everything was as we wanted it.

Description of Work
Needed landscaping on newly purchased house. Including grass over 2ft tall and trees that had overgrown into the house and garage.

08/03/2017

Carol W.

He contacted me that day and came right out. He did a fabulous job getting my yard under control and I have been utilizing his services ever since. He mows and edges my lawn weeky. He is very dependable and professional. I recommended his services to my son and he is very pleased as well. I highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
I called Antwoin last year when my lawn was totally overgrown.

04/29/2017

Susan D.

Outstanding! Called on a Sat morning. Antoine was in the area and had time. He showed in 20 minutes. The yard looks great. Very professional and polite. They did the job in less than an hour. I will definitely call again.

Description of Work
mowing and edging

09/23/2016

philip P.

Antwoin returned my call in a timely manner, came by the next day when he said he would, looked over my yard, made a list of the work to be done and gave me a price. He and Ray came at exactly the day and time they said they would and went right to work. They were very pleasant young men, and they did an excellent job. I have recommended them to others and will call on them again.

Description of Work
bushes cut back, weeds,removed, flowers cut down for the winter, and I paid them to clean my gutters

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

09/22/2016

Jay T.

All in Landscaping cuts and edges my lawn every week, keeping my grass looking the best on my block. Their rates are low compared to the high level of services they provide. They are punctual, professional and they ensure all of my lawn needs are taken care of.

Description of Work
All in Landscaping cut and edged my lawns.

Cypress Lawn Care

Our company represents family and care. We take our time and make sure the job is done to your liking. We keep the business in the family. We alservice Suffolk,Chesapeake and Portsmouth. Hire someone who cares. Veteran Owned!!!

SHINE Window & Home Exterior Cleaning Services

At SHINE cleaning is our business. It's what we do (and we do a lot of it) and we're really good at it. So why spend the time you could use playing golf, gardening or even just reading a good book doing something as mundane as cleaning? Let us give you the freedom to pursue your dreams. DBA- Shine Window & Home-Exterior Cleaning Services. We are a 2nd generation, family owned, non franchise company.

R&R Pressure Washing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Edging & Trimming. Grass cutting. Mulching. Flowers. Lawn Clean Up.