Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Chantilly, VA
There are 114 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Chantilly
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairExcellent work was done by Manny, rosando and Alex. The crew leader on the job was Manny and he explain the job step-by-step in the jobs to start it on March 15-17 2021. The work was completed on time. I would use this crew again, Because they were courteous, professional , and friendly.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairThe work went well. Manning, Alex, and Ro did a very excellent job on installing my sump pump system. Their work was excellent and professional and we are very satisfied with everything they did.
- JW Home ImprovementWe had a wide range of tasks that needed to be done around our house, and we saved a lot of time and money by having JW do all of them, rather than hiring multiple separate firms. Kevin and Soren did an excellent job -- they did quality work, worked efficiently, and and were good to communicate with. Jesse did an excellent job helping us define the scope of our project and identify what needed to be done (and what didn't need to be done). Kevin even made a couple extra trips to complete some electrical work that proved to be more complex than we anticipated. We had a great experience with JW and would recommend them to anyone
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairThe crawlspace in our recently purchased house was a mess—full of water, mold, and deteriorated insulation. NV gave us a competitive price, on par with the other bids we got, and their bid seemed more comprehensive than some of the others. Jaime did an excellent job explaining everything to me and talking me through any questions we had. Once the work began, Manny and the rest of the guys did a great job—they were on site promptly each day and were clearly working hard over the three days of the project. Manny was very communicative and easy to work with and even went out of his way to help us with some extra items in the yard. The crawlspace looks awesome now—clean and dry! Thanks again to the NV Waterproofing team for all their hard work and helping us clean up a rough part of the house
- Exterior MedicsOverall - it went well. The original project manager was horrible - but the company realized that and made a change and provided a new project manager. They realize a problem and fixed it! You can't ask for a better resolution than that.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairWorkers were professional and friendly and arrived on time and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy
- 4 Service ProsWe haven’t had any work done with them yet, but I am already so impressed with this company! David came out to do a basement waterproofing inspection because we noticed a shallow pooling of water in the middle of our basement floor after some heavy rains. Instead of coming out and immediately suggesting some costly remedies (which a separate highly-rated company had recently done), he made it clear that he wanted to be as honest and transparent as possible, and wouldn’t feel right about suggesting any solutions until he could pinpoint the root cause of the issues; he didn’t want to do any work (just to make the money) if he didn’t feel confident that it would actually solve the problem. We greatly appreciate that! Instead, David (who is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable) took the time to do a thorough inspection both inside and outside of the house. He gave us some solid recommendations of things we could do to monitor the space that would help determine the root cause. He also gave recommendations for other exterior areas around the house to address issues that his company doesn’t even handle – he could have easily said, “we don’t deal with that so I won’t waste my time commenting.” He also took the time to answer our many questions, some of which that had nothing to do with services that his company offers. All in all, this company has gained my trust. I feel confident that they do their due diligence, only recommending services that are actually needed and that will provide a long-lasting solution (not just a temporary fix). While we haven’t had any work done with them yet, if we end up needing basement waterproofing services to fix any larger issues down the road, we will most certainly be calling David at 4 Service Pros. He and his company have a great reputation to uphold and clearly take pride in doing the right thing. Finding this type of mentality in any company is very hard to find these days
- A A Action Waterproofing IncA large contingent of workers arrived on schedule. They moved the remaining stuff in the basement, a collection of 47 years of "stuff", and got right to it. They jack hammered the perimeter of the basement, removed the concrete, laid new drainage piping, recemented the floor, and painted the moldy walls with a water proof sealant paint. The job took 2 days. They didn't make a mess. They didn't leave my gates open so my dogs could escape (VERY important to me). They sealed off the work area so that dirt and dust wouldn't come into other areas of the house. They mixed concrete in my driveway but left no trace of this on departure. The workmen were industrious, finishing this large project in a very short time. We are happy with this contractor
- Exterior MedicsThe team was extremely knowledgeable and professional and worked extremely hard over a period of two weeks. Every detail was attended to. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering replacing old siding on their home.
- 4 Service ProsDavid from 4 Service Pros came to provide a consult on preventing further water damage to our basement. He identified the problem causing the damage and provided several recommendations on how we could fix the problem inexpensively before resorting to waterproofing if necessary. He proved to be trustworthy and willing to put clients' needs first rather than take advantage of people willing to pay for a service they don't need. His service guarantees that we will use 4 Service Pros again in the future
Basement Waterproofers in Chantilly
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Awesome experience. From the estimating through to final service. Everyone was on time, communicated and they finished on time/on budget. Highly, highly recommend. If you pay cash and do not finance the price is reasonableRick G.
- Business Description:Exterior Waterproofing Experts is a Class A General Contractor in the state of Virginia since 1997. Our service protects your home against wet basements, water leaks, flooding, water seepage, foundation leaking, and wall seepage. We have been doing subcontract grading and drainage work for many years. We have completed many waterproofing contracts for residents of Fairfax County, including: Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, McLean, Great Falls, Potomac, and Vienna, Virginia (VA). We are now off..Recent Review:My basement had mold and evidence of water damage in July/August, and I was referred to Exterior Waterproofing Experts. The majority of the mold was on the side of my house, but the salesperson made a strong pitch about the need to waterproof the front of my home by digging up the garden down to the foundation. My wife was largely convinced, so we went ahead with the $8000 project. Six months later, the insulation behind the waterproofed front of the house is sopping wet. When the salesperson came back to my home to take a look, his explanation was that the water probably came up through the floor. His words were along the lines of "99% of the time the water comes up through the front." At this point, I feel like I have an expensive solution to a problem I didn't really haveBen W.
- Business Description:Value Dry transforms wet basements & musty crawl spaces into dry, livable or storage space through basement waterproofing & crawl space encapsulation. We have 20+ years of basement waterproofing experience with the best lifetime warranty in the DC/Baltimore area & 10+ years experience in crawl space encapsulation and conditioning. Our services include sump pumps, back up sump pumps, foundation waterproofing, vapor barriers, humidity/ventilation control, outside stairwell drains, window well d..Recent Review:Did a great job installing French drainsPatrick C.
- Business Description:Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified,..Recent Review:very good I've seen their proposal. Their responsive They work completely.Lois K.
- Business Description:At S&S Waterproofing we have over 25+ years of combined experience in Waterproofing and foundation repair. We never use sub-contractors and aren't a franchise owned company that uses high pressure sales tactics. We are a certified foundation repair specialist and install hydraulic push piers and helical piers. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and free inspectionsRecent Review:The estimator came out. He was AWESOME. Didn't try to pull any of that "hard sell" crap and they gave me a reasonable price for the proposed work. I highly recommend this company.Brad T.
- Business Description:Serving Maryland, D.C. and Virginia, All Aspects Waterproofing the leader in service and quality. Over 35 years experience, providing the quality workmanship needed to keep your basement dry. Our life of the structure warranty is a reflection of our commitment to ensure every customer is satisfied. Whether you're a homeowner or a perspective buyer, having a dry basement will add value to your homeRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with this job. The person who gave us an estimate was very professional and thorough. He examined all parts of the problem and then explained exactly what he thought needed to be done. (He also happily answered questions and encouraged us to get other estimates to compare.) The work was easy to schedule and was completed in less than 2 days. The crew was polite, clean, and efficient. (Not an easy task considering that they had to remove a lot of concrete, fill trenches with gravel, and then carefully cover the trenches with new concrete.) The company arranged for all of the proper permitting with county officials, and explained what I needed to know about maintenance for our new sump pumpElizabeth C.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:I was incredibly happy with my experience with Lux. We had concerns about our home’s foundation and wanted a professional opinion. Keegan came out to our home and provided a very objective assessment of the issue as well as our options. Keegan was punctual and professional and provided feedback that was helpful and objective. Overall, the consultation was insightful and we have a great sense of what to monitor going forward with no cost so far. It was refreshing to receive professional and objective feedback instead of a contractor trying to maximize their profit. Would highly recommend LuxPreston S.
- Business Description:Drainage & Erosion Solutions (DES) is an award-winning company that provides assessment and repair of all drainage and erosion problems for residential and commercial properties. We are a design-build firm, with both engineering and contracting divisions; offering aesthetically pleasing and professionally engineered solutions to drainage and erosion problems. Our team members are year-round, full-time employees with a strong reputation for technical knowledge, attention to detail, great custo..Recent Review:We've been severely disappointed by DES's work and its treatment of us as clients. DES came out in September of 2017 to waterproof our basement. For context, we live on top of a hill without any surrounding water. We were told that in addition to digging up a portion of our yard to add waterproofing material to an external wall, we should also add a sump pump to ensure that nothing more would get in (additional cost). Less than a year later in June 2018, we had water leaking into the same area. DES came in again and tore up our yard again to fix the issue (albeit with some lack of communication around their scheduling delays that we didn't anticipate). In July of 2021, we had water coming in again in the exact same spot, and now we also had water pooling since June 2018 in another area of our yard due to the dirt that was piled up and not properly releveled from the August 2018 work they performed. We reached out directly to the owner, Mark Lane, (which we had done previously in 2018 and hadn't heard back), to discuss next steps. They sent someone from the team out to the house to take a look. We didn't hear back on next steps so reached out again, which is when David came out to our house. After he left, we had additional questions about next steps, including 1) What specifically was done in 2017 2) what specifically was done in 2018 to fix what didn't work from 2017 and 3) what was the plan now? We were not only unable to get clear answers, we were then verbally abused by David. We believe as customers who paid in full in 2017 (which came with a 100% guarantee), that we have the right to understand what work has been done and what specifically is being proposed going forward, so that we can vet those next steps with some other companies, given that the issue we had originally hasn't been fixed after two attempts and a lot of money spent with DES. We have since sent multiple emails to the owner, Mark Lane, made multiple phone calls to Mark and have even sent a certified letter - we have heard nothing since the day David was here. You'll notice that for the negative reviews that do exist, this company doesn't take any ownership of mistakes, often claiming to not know the customers writing the reviews. I urge you to find another company who won't take your money, abuse their customers and then not only not take ownership of an issue, but never respondShayna B.
- Business Description:AA Action offers permanent solutions to fix your leaky, moldy or flooded basement or crawlspace. Call AA Action Waterproofing, Inc to schedule your Professional Foundation Inspection 888-922-5517. What our inspection will involve is a very thorough examination of the foundation inside and out. We will explain why your foundation is leaking and what we can do to fix it permanently and provide a written estimate. This service is FREE of charge as long as we are meeting with the homeowner. We ha..Recent Review:They did a great job. We got 4 quotes; they were neither the cheapest nor the most expensive. Everything was done on schedule, and they did not try to talk us into work we didn't need. Very professional, and they did a good clean-up job. We were initially annoyed that they had not cleanly cut through our tile (which we did not think to request), but we would have ended up pulling up and replacing the cut pieces anyway, so it really doesn't matter. Water problems in our basement have stopped! We are very satisfiedMichelle R.
- Business Description:VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions will solve your drainage or landscape problems. Now is the best time to take the first step, contact VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions about our practical and permanent drainage and erosion solutions. We are also experts in house cleaning, lawn/yard care, and tree service. We offer good prices for everyone and we are very flexible with what we do. We are proud to offer one of the best warranties in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington Area because our goal as a ..Recent Review:Jose and the VM team were great. Starting with the free estimate through completion of the project VM kept in touch. On site, Jose made a couple of spot-on-recommendations that added real value to the completed project. VM's proposal was significantly lower than competitor bids, while providing the most comprehensive solution to my drainage problems. On the day the work was completed, we had severe thunderstorms that would have normally left standing water in my backyard. But because of VM's work, the yard was left free of standing water after the storm passed. I highly recommend this team and suggest you seek a bid from this company before signing up with someone else. TerrTerry W.
Deals in Chantilly for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- South Riding
- Sudley Springs
- Manassas Park
- Potomac Falls
- Great Falls
waterproofing contractors in Chantilly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations14872 Persistence Dr
- 1-800 Wet Carpet1751 Pinnacle Dr Suite 600
Mc Lean, Virginia
- 196016201 Morrow Rd
- 3 Pros Basement Systems110 Ruritan Rd
- 3-D Roger Rooter Plumbing, LLC10908 Courthouse Rd Suite 102 #220
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- '58 Foundations
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc805 Barkwood Court B
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- A&C Handyman Services, LLC4724 river creek ter
- A&S Landscaping & ConstructionPO Box 921
Great Falls, Virginia
- A&T Painting and Remodeling13400 Buchanan Drive
Fort Washington, Maryland
- A-Plus Construction Group LLC100 North Cameron St
- A/X Carpenters & Builders4108 Warner St
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- AAV INC8101 Hudson Falls Way
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Absolutely Clean Mold AbatementPO Box 101
- AC solutions&more20631 Winterwood Way
- Ace Deck & Fence4150 N Fairfax Dr
- ACE Multi-Cleaning & Restoration Services9244 East Hampton Dr Suite 507
Capital Heights, Maryland
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- Affordable Renovations3813 Richard ave
- AFTER HOURS HOME IMPROVEMENT LLCP.O. Box 5051
- Aisner Management11727 N Shore Dr
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alfaro Contractor7805 Hooes Rd
- Alfredos Construction Company Inc4602 Beech Way
Temple Hills, Maryland
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dimensions Development Company, LLC6289 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Allstate American Waterproofing343A South Potomac St
- Alzate Painting LLC2114 Lanier Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Amarc Solutions40820 Woodside Place
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Home Specialists13221 Mockingbird ln
- American Professional Chimney & Masonry4519 Buchanan St
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americanhomefix4404 mahan rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- Americlean Services Corp9201 Enterprise Ct
- AMG-ANTONIO MENDEZ GOMEZ1208 HOLTON LN
Takoma Park, Maryland
- AMRO Construction20 Tolson Lane
- Andy Group LLC10026 Mosby Woods Dr
- Anglins Ford LLC15834 Bobolink Dr
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- Aquaguard Waterproofing6820 Distribution Dr.
- Aqueduct LLC175 Hope Rd
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- Armored Basement Waterproofing9942 Bird River Rd
- Arnold & Sons Caulking14 Wallace Farms Ln
- Artisan Plumbing IncP O Box 4434
- AS&R Consultants, LLC2465 Centreville Road Suite J17-714
- Athruz Inc12108 Dumfries Rd
- AV Carpenters LLC.6 Tarfside Ct
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc
- B.A.I Construction2815 Gibson Oaks dr
- Barratt ConstructionPO Box 60463
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- Basement Innovations Waterproofing7554 Rickenbacker Dr
- Basement Masters Waterproofing7371 Atlas Walk Way Ste 194
- Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc109 E Wheel Rd
Bel Air, Maryland
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- BENNETT WATERPROOFING3914 West Shore Dr
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- Billings Construction Inc14725 Baltimore Ave
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- Blue & Gray Contracting, Inc.6535 Blantyre Rd
- Blue Ridge Sealants & Waterproofing, LLC999 Dicks Hollow Rd
- Braddock Construction3728 Anne Place
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- BRICKFRONT PROPERTIES CONSTRUCTION LLC9500 Arena Drive Suite 434
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Budget Landscaping & Construction3130 Spencerville Rd
- B.A.I Construction
- Caballeros Construction1622 Hylton Ave
- Cardenas Home Improvement LLC811 S. Cypress Ct.
- Carpet Man, Inc / CMI Design Studio45633 DULLES EASTERN PLZ
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Charles R Wood Builders Inc8615 Quarry Rd
- Chryst Brothers Construction12028 Heather Down Dr
- Citadel Construction Group8000 Towers Crescant Drive
- City Renovations & Remodeling LLC938 E Swann Creek Rd Ste 311
Fort Washington, Maryland
- Clifton ContractingPO Box 262
- Cobblestone Excavating4382 Remount Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- Colonial Remodeling LLC11350 Random Hills Rd Ste 800
- Comfenergy, LLC45714 Oakbrook Ct #180
- Community Design & Remodeling6368 Coventry Way 199
- Complete Enhancement, LLC6103 Baltimore Avenue
- Complete Roofing Solutions - Rockville11140 Rockville Pike Ste 420
- Concrete Works811 Norwood RD
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Concreto Plus Inc10111 Martin Luther King Jr Hwy Ste 119
- Contracting Solutions of NOVA.3649 Bracknell Drive
- Contractors Consortium LLC6412 Brandon Ave. 101
- Contractors Unlimited Co8844 McGrath Rd
- Cook Construction Contracting8552 Dakota Dr
- Cooper & Company, LLC1350 Beverly Road #115-333
- Caballeros Construction