MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

13617 Creekside Dr

Silver Spring, MD 20904

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Before & After - Sod Installation

Before & After - Sod Installation

lawn & landscaping202020904
Regrading and Sod Installation

An established family firm, MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design remains focused on providing the highest quality landscape services to commercial and residential clients in the DMV region. Founded in 1998, MA is a U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) certified privately held family organization. Our mission is to design the yard of your dreams by providing landscape services that enhance the beauty of your garden and the value of your property. Through our unique blend of talents and expertise, our staff can create the ideal outdoor environment to compliment any structure or living space. Whether that is providing beautiful green surroundings to enhance the workplace, improving the functionality of an outdoor area or creating a unique space of tranquility in your home, MA is here to serve. ...
Sod Installation project
Sod Installation

lawn & landscaping

2021

lawn & landscaping (340)lawn care (190)mulch delivering (102)leaf removal (37)tree service (35)lawn treatment (31)hardscaping (22)hauling (19)concrete repair (14)pressure washing (12)stone & gravel (11)gutter cleaning (8)

09/11/2021

On August 19th, MA Cleaning and Landscape Services performed landscaped services for me. The goal was to make sure that I did not have to worry about cutting grass in my small back yard. In essence, they dug up the existing grass in order to place pebbles and flag stone pavers. They also replaced the existing fence, and I referred two of my neighbors to them. I must admit that the final outcome (t...

Description of Work
placing of pebbles and flag stone pavers

Category concrete repair,landscaping

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Review for MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design Inc - 13617 Creekside Dr, Silver Spring, MD - 39470994

Dear [Member Name Removed] thanks for your feedback,we’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We'ld like to share with you, and those reading this review, our side of the story. We apologize if Lily may have given you the wrong impression on the phone-she goes above and beyond to make all customers happy.At the time of your call, unfortunately, she was going through a very seriou...

08/24/2021

MA exceeded our expectations. Their designer knows her stuff, and her crew does an excellent job of executing the plan. Not only would I hire them again, I plan to work with them on an ongoing basis.

Description of Work
Landscaping services

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of service. We’re a small, family run local business here at MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design and every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Thanks again! -Lily Maschioro, Landscape Design & Proje...

07/14/2021

Great service. Very responsive, and pleasant team. Every inch of our yard is covered. I recommend highly.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of service. We’re a small, family run local business here at MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design and every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Thanks again! -Lily Maschioro, Landscape Design & Project Manager

05/27/2021

I claimed the deal titled "Up to 4 Hours of Leaf Clean-Up Plus Debris Disposal." I explained several times to the company over email when asked that I did not want their landscaping services, I simply wanted the leaf removal I signed up for... ... and they sent four people in a small truck with no ability to remove leaves. I reluctantly agreed to let them blow the leaves further back in my propert...

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, and there was a miscommunication about the details of the deal. After seeing pictures of the area and the leaves we can better understand and explain the reason behind our workers raking it manually - it was a large area with a lot of piled leaves and the blower alone wouldn't be enough nor s...

10/26/2020

Contractor does not do the requested service.

Description of Work
Artificial grass installation

Category landscaping

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but as described on our business profile and mentioned to you, unfortunately our company does not offer service artificial turf/grass or any related products/services. We fell misjudged to be reviewed by a service we do not offer. Sincerely, -MA Team

09/14/2020

Went very well. Complete in 2 full days with a 2-person crew. They paid particular attention to aesthetics afterward which I appreciated. Most positive part was, they finished the day before a torrential rain storm which washed away much of the disturbed soil (where the drainage pipe was buried) as well as mulch and some river stones. I informed them and, without my realizing, they returned to my ...

Description of Work
I needed to mitigate against basement flooding. I wasn't sure if it was a matter of re-grading, replacing underground draining, or foundational waterproofing. Their estimate to do all 3 was competitive enough that I did all.

Category concrete repair,landscaping

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review ! We are grateful to have worked with you ! MA Team

08/27/2020

$1500 mistake... My yard looks worst then it did before they got there and I now have to pay another landscaping service to fix the damage that was done. When I reached out asking them for a quote to fix the damage, they quoted me THREE TIMES the price for SOD they originally quoted. Please be careful

Description of Work
Landscaping, Grass SOD installation

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Review for MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design Inc - 13617 Creekside Dr, Silver Spring, MD - 38831301

07/28/2020

We contracted with Ms. Lily and the MA Landscaping team to redo our back patio on Capitol Hill in DC. The original patio had a dilapidated fence, an uneven brick floor, and overgrown shed. The moment that Ms. Lily stepped into the space, she had a vision for safeguarding the historic nature of the patio while integrating a modern look. She was receptive to our ideas and offered her own, which allo...

Description of Work
Back Patio Renovation

Category fencing,landscaping,pavers, gravel,patios

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

It was a pleasure working with you sir! Thank you for your review and for trusting us ! MA Team

07/07/2020

The crew went above and beyond. Totally please. I’ll rehire for future yard work. Place looks great. Thanks MA

Description of Work
Trim shrubs, clean and weed flower beds, mulch all, haul off downed trees in woods, cleaned patio.

Category concrete repair,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for this review! MA Team

06/17/2020

Excellent. Above and beyond what I expected.

Description of Work
Landscaping Services

Category hauling services,landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you so much for this review! MA Team

Landscape Design & Installation, Landscape Lights, Lawn Aeration, Lawn & Yard Maintenance, Light Construction, Hardscape Design & Installation, Spring & Fall Clean Up, Sprinkler System, Sod Installation, Gutter Cleaning, Grading, Pressure Washing, Indoor Garden Design. UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT INSTALL NOR SERVICE ARTIFICIAL GRASS.

UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT INSTALL NOR SERVICE ARTIFICIAL GRASS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check