If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Kingsport, TN
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Kingsport
- Masonry By Steve INC.My chimney was in serious need of repair. Steve did a high quality job to say the least. He was on time, professional and even did a thorough clean up when he finished the job. He was also very personable and I enjoyed our conversations. Definitely recommend!
- Stacy's Carpet Cleaning/SmokebustersFrom beginning to end an amazing experience! From the moment I called in full crisis mode they were ready to quickly respond and help get the process started. They went above and beyond during every phase of the project. They were readily abailable to answer questions and guide me through the process. Every person that I had contact with in this company was professional, caring and courteous. They all worked hard to get my home back to as good as new (or even better than before) as quick as possible. The selection and quality of materials were great. The craftsmanship for all stages of the work done were excellent. I would highly recommend this company for all your needs
- Rossetti MasonryI do not usually give out A grades, someone really has to knock my socks off. Mr. Rossetti is getting one for one main reason and I hope other providers read this to see why. Out of the 8 different masons that I attempted to contact, he was the only one who actually came to our house, looked at the job, and discussed the options with us. Of the others who actually bothered to return our calls, the most we got was a one line text message with a price. Technology is great, but if I am asking you to do do masonry work for me, the chances are pretty good that I am not a masonry expert myself and would like to have an actual conversation about the project with someone who is. Mr. Rossetti was not the lowest bid, but he was very professional and prompt, and the job looks great. I would definitely recommend him
- Fair's MasonryMickey was fantastic. The project was executed on time and right on budget. Mickey's attention to detail shows he knows his business. I could not be happier with the finished product and would quickly hire Mickey again for any type of masonry work.
- Masonry By Steve INC.He did a wonderful job worked a day and half was friendly and cleaned up after he was done. You would not know he had been here other than to see the places he repaired that brick were coming loose. The work went well and the places he repaired look great you would never know it had been repaired. I recommend him highly
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Kingsport, TNExcellent experience overall. Gregg and the team are complete professionals. Everything is done right, on time and on budget. They have been completely responsive and easy to work with.
- Fair's MasonryThis contractor is a true master of his trade. He removed an existing brick wall and replaced it w a new one. The new wall was higher and wrapped around to the front of the house. Not only did he deliver a beautiful end result, but he was clean and organized during the process. We are so happy w his work. And he is a really nice person. Will definitely use his services again soon
- Masonry By Steve INC.Steve was very prompt in responding to my inquiry. He showed up when he said he would and his quote was very reasonable. He performed the work while I was away at work and left everything neat and clean. He had to remove a large section of the brick wall and replace with new brick, which matched perfectly. When he came back for the final inspection and cleaning, he even helped me with another issue unrelated to the work he was hired to do. On top of all of that, he was an interesting person to talk to! I would definitely recommend Steve for any masonry work and would not hesitate to call him again
- Masonry By Steve INC.After almost giving up on finding a mason to repair my chimney, I found Steve through Angie's list. I was impressed by the favorable reviews. My expectaions were reinforced after our first meeting. He showed up promply as scheduled to review the work to be done.We agreed on the price and set a date for the work to begin. He showed up a day ahead of schedule and began to set up the scaffolding and get started with his assitant Mike, who I can't say enough about either. Both men are very proffesional and know what they are doing I felt confident that they would do an excellent job and they didn't let me down. They finished the job in 2 days. The Chimney looks brand new and they matched the brick with the rest of the house perfectly. They cleaned up everything before leaving. The final price was the one we originally had agreed on. I would use Steve again and recommend him to friends
- Rossetti MasonryDavid Rossetti removed rotted landscape timbers and hauled off. He poured footers; replaced old retaining wall with natural stone, stacked and mortared, approximately 14 in. high along the curved sidewalk and landscaped areas in front of house. Some of stone needed pressure washing which he did prior to laying. He hooked up new drain lines to downspouts, and buried; back filled behind new walls and mulched with pine bark; filled in cracked places in existing sidewalk; grassy areas in front was reseeded and strawed. Did a great cleanup job. David was always punctual, very trusting and pleasant to have around; did exactly what he said he was going to do... and more! No worries whatsoever about having him in and around your property which is a big concern these days
Masonry Contractors in Kingsport
- Business Description:With over 45 years of experience, you can rest assured that your project is in good hands! We do everything from all types of concrete projects to building you a beautiful custom deck. Call or Request a Quote today for a free estimateRecent Review:Jakie, who I believe is the owner, and his crew poured our concrete on a Wednesday and cut it on a Friday. He charged more than most quotes in the area and the work was very poor. Many high and low spots and a very crooked line. When we called on a Monday to ask about how to fix high spots, he yelled at my husband, hold him he was going to “stomp my husband’s ***”. I tried to call later that night to ask for a receipt for my records (Small business owner, and needed the receipt for taxes) and he immediately got very immature. Started prank calling me, pretending he was someone else on the phone, etc. I could hear a woman in the background laughing at some of his more colorful comments during the calls as well. Completely shocked right now. Please do not hire Blair’s ConstructionErica S.
- Business Description:Owner-operated company specializing in Masonry projects, including new construction, additions, custom design, fireplaces, retaining walls, mailboxes. Over 35 years of industry experience. Licensed, bonded, insured. Mention Angie's List when you call to schedule.Recent Review:I give him a fair rating because he did pick up the phone and continue to engage. There is a bad pattern of contractors in this region ghosting you for better jobs. I have remodeled multiple properties and own rental units in the region so I am familiar with the process. I contacted him by phone and he shut me down pretty quick to just text him the specs of the job. I provided him very concise description of the work involved via text. He quoted me a price of $875 to set 46 blocks, labor only. I thought this was an extremely high price compared to the $150-600 quotes I had received for the same job. The reason I continued to engage Steve was because the other contractors had a longer lead time and time is money. After that he asked me to drive 45 minutes to a job he was at to sign a “contract” for the work. When I called him to set the meeting place he asked if I “brought my check book”. This set me off a bit. As a background and complete transparency, I am a degreed engineer that has been responsible for the bidding and construction of multi-million dollar projects. I recognize that this does not make me qualified to truly judge a small residential job like I was asking Steve to do but it does give me perspective. My issue with Steve beyond his incredibly high price was that he wanted almost 80% deposit on a labor only job with a large window to completion in his “contract”. He did say he hoped to finish much sooner than that, but any down payment on a labor only agreement should be at 25% or not at all. When I pushed back he tried to tell me it was “standard practice” which I can assure it is not. I was done at this point. He did back off this, but acted like he was doing me a favor. I then asked about the quantity of mortar I had purchased was sufficient (it was in the bed of my truck) and he told me it was way too much. I agree that it was more than needed (it’s $10 a bag, does it really matter?) but to fill the cores it was not too excessive. He told me that was not part of the deal and would cost $150-300 more, now a $300 job for $1,200. In his defense I did not spec the block fill, but for almost $900 I figured he would plate it in gold for me. After reviewing the “contract” I had to drive 45 minutes to see I decided it was best to talk away from a contractor like this. I understand trying to protect your self and your business, but this was excessive. As I was getting in my truck I hard Steve say something along the line of “I have time in this”. I am guessing he is referring to reading a text message, typing a bs contract and spending 20 minutes trying to collect a check. He never came to the site, I had to come to him, I know he doesn’t want to pay my hourly rate. I quoted “contract” several time in my comment. I deal with construction contracts every day and what Steve gave me was not a contract prepared by a Tennessee attorney. It would be easily defeated in court, I say this if you have been wronged by him. I will never deal with Steve again because of the way he acted. His work may be great, but dealing with bs is not worth it. Steve, reading your other review responses I assume you will leave a detailed response as to why I am uniformed and not knowledgeable about your process. I promise that I am both informed, knowledgeable, and ready to defend myself and my statementsMike C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 40 years in the industry & 28 years as an owner/ operator. Our focus on true craftsmanship & our eye for quality & detail guarantees your investment in home improvement will result in true value for your money & bring many years of enjoyment. We cover all phases of (including but, not limited to) remodeling baths & kitchens, basement build-outs & deck construction. Our pledge to you is to make your experience with Eagle Contracting as engaging & en..Recent Review:It went great! Clay and Josh did a excellent job. They are very dependable and worked efficiently to get the bathroom finished on time. I would definitely hire them again when something else come up!Thomas an Julie p.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Global granite and marble.Recent Review:After decades of enduring our old Formica countertops, we finally decided to upgrade. We checked around, and AGM gave the best price. The owner came to measure, and we visited AGM again to make sure about the details. Five days later our countertops were delivered and installed. New white quartz in the kitchen was perfect; however, the bathroom sinks were the wrong color. No problem; they made it right. Two days later, they returned to remove the sinks (at significant risk to the granite) and installed proper bone-colored sinks. The staff and installers were friendly, courteous, and helpful. We are extremely satisfied and highly recommend AGMDavid H.
- Business Description:Handyman Specialists - A General Contractor suited for your Home Maintenance and Improvement Needs. The Honey Do Service, Inc. is a licensed and insured contractor specializing in handyman services, repairs and maintenance services. No Job Too Small, We Do It All!! The Honey Do Service, Inc. has introduced a new level of professionalism to the home maintenance / handyman industry. Many homeowners have become leery of the “handyman” trade. When we arrive at the customer's home, they are greete..Recent Review:Requested an estimate to install a shower door on 1/5/21. Contractor arrived and delivered estimate 1/8/21; price was fair. Given a rough date of "late January early February" for install. They cashed the deposit check early and didn't contact me until I reached out on 2/1/21. I was then told the install date would be 2/22/21, but I would be contacted if they could move it up. No contact received, so I called back 2/2/21, was told they couldn't change the schedule, so I cancelled the service and was informed I'd be charged a 10% cancellation fee even though they missed their own estimated timeline. Definitely won't go anywhere near this "service" again. Out 10% and wasted a month for absolutely nothingTim H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Rayfield Home Improvement is a remodeling and improvement business that does general construction work
- Business Description:Tennessee licensed contractor for thirty years. Custom home builder and home remodeling.Recent Review:Specifically, he was constantly keeping me informed and asking my opinion on small things. Before he made the decision one way or the other he was always asking my opinion so that was good.Patti P.
- Business Description:For all jobs over $500 one third required up front remaining balance due upon completion of job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Colonial Heights
- Weber City
- Fall Branch
- Gate City
- Church Hill
- Mount Carmel
- Piney Flats
- Johnson City
- Bluff City
- Mountain Home
masonry contractors in Kingsport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A TO Z HOME IMPROVEMENTS1932 GRANBY RD
- Absolute Construction & Restoration Services4545 Bristol Hwy
Piney Flats, Tennessee
- Allpro Landscape Design514 Longview Dr
Johnson City, Tennessee
- American Standard Foundation Repair of Knoxville11115 Fox Brook Ln
- Artistic Stone Of Tri-Cities658 Hwy. 91
- Astro Granite & Marble1939 Volunteer Pkwy
- Atlas Home Improvements
- A TO Z HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- Cesia Hardscaping & Remodeling111 Roseview Dr
Johnson City, Tennessee
- ChimneyJoePO Box 8873
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Clarks Home Remodeling and General Services2222 Hinkle Road
- Classic Stone Works IncPO Box 28
Linville, North Carolina
- Creative Stone Work7731 LEE Hwy
- Cesia Hardscaping & Remodeling
- Fair's Masonry106 Riverview Ave.
- Fair's Masonry
- Grimm Construction1157 Goshen Valley Rd
Church Hill, Tennessee
- Grimm Construction
- Handyman Xpress289 Bethel Dr Apt 24
- Handyman Xpress
- LIMESTONE MASONRY960 WILCOX CT
- LIMESTONE MASONRY
- Masonry By Steve INC.104 Lemay Dr
- Masonry By Steve INC.
- Neighborhood Lawnboy and Home Repairs137 Young Rd
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Neighborhood Lawnboy and Home Repairs
- V&C Handyman Service1408 Rock Rose Rd
- V&C Handyman Service