Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Gate City, VA
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Gate City
- Masonry By Steve INC.My chimney was in serious need of repair. Steve did a high quality job to say the least. He was on time, professional and even did a thorough clean up when he finished the job. He was also very personable and I enjoyed our conversations. Definitely recommend!
- Stacy's Carpet Cleaning/SmokebustersFrom beginning to end an amazing experience! From the moment I called in full crisis mode they were ready to quickly respond and help get the process started. They went above and beyond during every phase of the project. They were readily abailable to answer questions and guide me through the process. Every person that I had contact with in this company was professional, caring and courteous. They all worked hard to get my home back to as good as new (or even better than before) as quick as possible. The selection and quality of materials were great. The craftsmanship for all stages of the work done were excellent. I would highly recommend this company for all your needs
- Rossetti MasonryI do not usually give out A grades, someone really has to knock my socks off. Mr. Rossetti is getting one for one main reason and I hope other providers read this to see why. Out of the 8 different masons that I attempted to contact, he was the only one who actually came to our house, looked at the job, and discussed the options with us. Of the others who actually bothered to return our calls, the most we got was a one line text message with a price. Technology is great, but if I am asking you to do do masonry work for me, the chances are pretty good that I am not a masonry expert myself and would like to have an actual conversation about the project with someone who is. Mr. Rossetti was not the lowest bid, but he was very professional and prompt, and the job looks great. I would definitely recommend him
- Fair's MasonryMickey was fantastic. The project was executed on time and right on budget. Mickey's attention to detail shows he knows his business. I could not be happier with the finished product and would quickly hire Mickey again for any type of masonry work.
- Masonry By Steve INC.I wanted to create a sturdier look that complimented my new home better than the existing wooden columns. Steve completed the task with his expertise and it looked great! Steve was on time and completed the project when promised. I am very pleased with the final product and will definitely use him again
- Masonry By Steve INC.I am extremely pleased with the way that the brick wall was built. Steve and Mike are both knowledgeable and very professional in their job as masons. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Masonry By Steve INC.He did a wonderful job worked a day and half was friendly and cleaned up after he was done. You would not know he had been here other than to see the places he repaired that brick were coming loose. The work went well and the places he repaired look great you would never know it had been repaired. I recommend him highly
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Kingsport, TNThey did a good job. One thing they did was cut the carpet to far back, but they patched it and it looks fine. They were prompt, efficient and friendly. They have called back to see if there is anything else they can do.
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Johnson City, TNVery professional. The mailbox was motored in the brick so it took a lot of drilling to get the old box out of the brick. The new mailbox and motor looks great.
- POUNDERS MASONRYBilly was a terrific mason, the completed chimney draws well and the stoves have been tested and work. Our chimneys were in bad shape and I could see daylight through the joints because the mortar was in such bad shape. Water was damaging the house by soaking through the chimney - it was in bad shape and the house was losing integrity because of the degraded mortar and bricks. I was concerned about the restoration because I want the house restored not remodeled. Billy found bricks that matched the original from his sources. The mortar was a problem since he added additional cement for strength which made getting the color right a problem. It isn't right yet but he said we can consider bleaching. I may not do that because I think showing the scars add to the house's character so I am still undecided. Billy's creativity and eye for the our home's age, as well as knowledge of other homes of similar vintage made him invaluable
Masonry Contractors in Gate City
- Business Description:Handyman Specialists - A General Contractor suited for your Home Maintenance and Improvement Needs. The Honey Do Service, Inc. is a licensed and insured contractor specializing in handyman services, repairs and maintenance services. No Job Too Small, We Do It All!! The Honey Do Service, Inc. has introduced a new level of professionalism to the home maintenance / handyman industry. Many homeowners have become leery of the “handyman” trade. When we arrive at the customer's home, they are greete..Recent Review:Requested an estimate to install a shower door on 1/5/21. Contractor arrived and delivered estimate 1/8/21; price was fair. Given a rough date of "late January early February" for install. They cashed the deposit check early and didn't contact me until I reached out on 2/1/21. I was then told the install date would be 2/22/21, but I would be contacted if they could move it up. No contact received, so I called back 2/2/21, was told they couldn't change the schedule, so I cancelled the service and was informed I'd be charged a 10% cancellation fee even though they missed their own estimated timeline. Definitely won't go anywhere near this "service" again. Out 10% and wasted a month for absolutely nothingTim H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a home remodeling company based in the Tri-Cities and will serve up to 75 miles out. Contracts are set in place before any work begins and before any payments are received.
- Business Description:Tennessee licensed contractor for thirty years. Custom home builder and home remodeling.Recent Review:Specifically, he was constantly keeping me informed and asking my opinion on small things. Before he made the decision one way or the other he was always asking my opinion so that was good.Patti P.
- Business Description:Synchrony Financial (formerly known as GE Capital) administers our store accounts, allowing us to offer at least 6 months no interest programs and sometimes 12 months no interest.Recent Review:It was a good job and I will use them again in the future. The price was pretty expensive.TOM P.
- Business Description:Porter Enterprise has made it easier for property owners for over 11 years. Porter Enterprise Inc. will give you the best solution for both your property management and maintenance needs. Even if your only property is your home let us keep track and supply your regular maintenance needs
- Business Description:32 years of experience in building free estimates call robert 423-278-0723Recent Review:His work was just ok. He did not come when scheduled. He had a loud argument with the concrete delivery driver over money. It was agreed that he would pour the parking area and connect it to the existing driveway. He poured the parking area but left a 1-2 foot gap between it and the asphalt driveway. He said he would come back to finish it with quikrete but never did. He agreed to several dates to come back and finish but never came. He was supposed to come back and cut joints in the pad and remove large lips from the surface caused by smoothing it out while it was wet. He only came back to get the boards and his equipment. He never finished the cuts, the lips, or filling in the gap he left between the parking area and the driveway. Now he is not answering my phone calls or texts. <br /Cathy M.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of construction like projects. Stone, granite and marble masonry. Landscaping & property clearence, stucco, gardening, home improvement, remodeling, carpentary, deck cleaning& finishes, exterior& interior cleaning/pressure cleaning, painting, roof repair, foundation, patio, chimney, fireplace, retaining wall, driveway, pool decking, etc stone masonry/stucco. Mowing, framing, building, etc. Almost any aspect of work listed we are experienced.to do. It wont hurt to call..
- Business Description:REEDS LAWN CARE PROVIDES RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES, SPECIALIZING IN MOWING, LANDSCAPING, & SNOW REMOVAL
- Business Description:Stone, Brick Mason Indoor/Outdoor Fireplaces Patios Pavers Masonry Repair Columns Mailboxes Stucco Simulated Brick General Handyman Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Weber City
- Church Hill
- Mount Carmel
- Colonial Heights
- Fall Branch
- Big Stone Gap
- Piney Flats
- Bluff City
masonry contractors in Gate City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fair's Masonry106 Riverview Ave.
- Fair's Masonry
- Grimm Construction1157 Goshen Valley Rd
Church Hill, Tennessee
- Grimm Construction
- LIMESTONE MASONRY960 WILCOX CT
- LIMESTONE MASONRY
- Neighborhood Lawnboy and Home Repairs137 Young Rd
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Neighborhood Lawnboy and Home Repairs
- V&C Handyman Service1408 Rock Rose Rd
- V&C Handyman Service