Signature Exteriors, Inc.

Charlotte, NC 28202

Roof Replacement in Matthews, NC

Roof Replacement in Matthews, NC

roofing202028105
A Matthews, NC homeowner was experiencing a roof leak on their 15-year-old shingle roof. During our inspection, we identified storm damage and recommended the homeowner file a storm damage claim. Signature Exteriors met with the insurance adjuster to make sure the inspection was done thoroughly and included all of the roof damage found in our assessment. The insurance company approved a full roof replacement claim. We upgraded their old, worn shingles for these beautiful Owens Corning Terra Cotta shingles. The homeowner has a new roof, no leaks, and had a great experience!

Signature Exteriors is the highest-rated roofing contractor in Charlotte. Boasting over 1,000 customer reviews on Google, Angi, and Facebook. We offer residential and commercial roofing and gutter services in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas. Our roofing services include roof leak repair, roof replacements, and storm damage inspections. We are a Charlotte roofing contractor that puts customer satisfaction at the top of our list. If your home or office has a roof leak, let's talk! Call us today at (704) 729-4898 or submit a request on Angi and our team will reach out to you! ...

Resposiveness

roofing (909)gutter repair (212)siding companies (121)gutter cleaning (55)roof cleaning (44)chimney repair (24)handyman (23)home inspection (21)window replacement (16)drywall (10)general contractors (8)door installation (7)

02/01/2021

What I thought was a problem turned out not to be one. I appreciate the honesty of Nick from Signature Exteriors. Thank you Nick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Possible roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

01/10/2021

John was very professional explaining what he needed to make an assessment on who should be sent out to look at the leaks. I sent him the pictures as requested and he called me the next day to set up an appointment. Michael arrived the next day and did a thorough assessment of both roofs. He explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix the leaks, even showing me the pictures he took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Signature Exteriors were called out to trouble shoot leaks in my roofs: garage and house

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

01/05/2021

Outstanding service with fine quality workmanship. This company communicates with the customer superbly. Their employees are top notch. I’ve had three different projects done by Signature Exteriors and have been more than satisfied on each occasion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

12/16/2020

unlike many other contractors these guys are true professionals from scheduling the work to the quality of the work and communication. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

12/05/2020

I had some leak areas in my house, most noticeable in my kitchen and son's bedroom, but also had a few small water spots elsewhere. The outer appearance of my roof was also starting to look quite poor. My roof was 19 years old, and I think it had one small repair in that time. Signature came out (promptly after I called) and did a very detailed and what I thought to be professional assessment. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, gutter replacement, gutter guards

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

11/18/2020

The were very professional and even worked VERY well with our insurance company. There were no surprises. We are extremely happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

10/23/2020

My story has been an 8 month painful journey. I am so GRATEFUL to Michael and Isaac from Signature Exterior in helping us thru the insurance process! I know it seems uncomfortable to sign a contract with them without knowing the full extent of the cost BUT DO IT!!!! They are the most knowledgeable in this area and are incredibly supportive thru every step! We had an interior leak after the tornado...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired damage from tornado | replaced roof and interior leak

CATEGORY roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Photo for Signature Exteriors, Inc. - 210 N Church St, Charlotte, NC - 38973580

06/05/2020

John and the team at Signature Exteriors did a professional job at providing us with a detailed estimate and description of the job they would provide, including detailed pictures taken by drone technology. We met with many companies and ultimately did not choose them, but they made the decision very difficult - definitely in the top two or three. They came highly recommended by neighbors and are ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/19/2020

Signature did a great job on my project! they are very professional and responsive. There was an issue with the type of shingle that was installed, but they quickly rectified the situation once I brought it to their attention. I would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

05/07/2020

Great! They were really quick to respond to all questions and concerns, great price and great service! Work was completed within a week of me first contacting them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement, replace rotted wood, roofing repairs.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Signature Exteriors offers roof inspections, roof repairs, and roof replacements and other roofing services. We work on both residential and commercial properties and are well-versed in asphalt shingle roofing, metal roofing, flat roofing, and more! Our Exteriors team can also assist with gutter repair, gutter replacement, or gutter installations. For any home exterior need, give our team a call!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check