Signature Exteriors, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

Signature Exteriors is the highest-rated roofing contractor in Charlotte. Boasting over 1,000 customer reviews on Google, Angi, and Facebook. We offer residential and commercial roofing and gutter services in Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding areas. Our roofing services include roof leak repair,

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Roof Replacement in Matthews, NC

roofing

202028105
A Matthews, NC homeowner was experiencing a roof leak on their 15-year-old shingle roof. During our inspection, we identified storm damage and recommended the homeowner file a storm damage claim. Signature Exteriors met with the insurance adjuster to make sure the inspection was done thoroughly and included all of the roof damage found in our assessment. The insurance company approved a full roof replacement claim. We upgraded their old, worn shingles for these beautiful Owens Corning Terra Cotta shingles. The homeowner has a new roof, no leaks, and had a great experience!
View project

roofing (917)gutter repair (213)gutter cleaning (55)roof cleaning (44)chimney repair (24)skylight installation (2)siding companies (121)handyman (23)home inspection (21)window replacement (16)drywall (11)general contractors (9)

11/20/2022

Caitlin R.

Oh man. I wish I could give Signature Exteriors 10 stars. They are an absolute pleasure to work with. From the initial inspection and quite to the actual services we had performed (roof replacement, gutter installation, new downspouts, and later a gutter guard installation that included the most thorough cleaning our gutters have ever had), they’ve delivered quality work, friendly and professional service, and (my favorite) headache-free interactions. They actually come and do exactly what they say they’ll do, when they say they’ll do it. They stand behind their work, too, which is a real treat these days. We’ve had a lot of work done on our house over the years, but have never worked with a company as professional, thorough, and helpful as Signature Exteriors. They’re worth every penny.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutter replacement, downspout replacement, gutter guard installation, shingle repair

10/06/2022

mark V.

Roof replacements is a lengthy process and Signature Exteriors were great in guiding us through the ordeal. The whole roof was replaced in one day and was done very professionally. Would use them again! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
We had the entire roof replaced after it was damaged in a storm.

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

07/22/2022

Craig K.

They did a very professional job, looks great. All done in one day including cleanup of site.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

05/12/2022

Beverly S.

From start to finish, the employees provided detailed information and explanations of the process. Since this was also an insurance claim for storm damage/leaking roof, they were instrumental in working with our insurance adjustor, who was somewhat difficult to put it mildly, and worked diligently on our behalf to make sure the needed repairs were covered as part of the claim. They went above and beyond my expectations to handle the issues we encountered. Ultimately, the roof was repaired and the professionalism of the entire team was exceptional! This was one satisfied client and I highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

04/25/2022

Thomas B.

They were great they were fine I don't have any problem with them at all.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

12/15/2021

Crystal D.

I worked with one contact which made things simple. He was quick to respond and addressed all questions when asked, he was knowledgeable. The roof was replaced as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and interior drywall repair and paint

Category drywall, roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

09/14/2021

Christopher L.

As a young, newish homeowner replacing a roof from wind & hail damage was a daunting task. From the very first phone call through the end of the process, the entire team at Signature Exteriors demonstrated encyclopedic knowledge, incredible responsiveness, and remarkable customer service throughout the entire process. I am so immensely glad I chose them as my contractor for this project, and would recommend them highly to anyone. Nick did the inspection & showed me video & pictures from the drone that flew over the house. He answered my myriad of rookie questions with ease, class & specific answers that were both technical & clear. John handled the office side of things, walked me through the insurance claim process as well as the day-of repair schedule. He and the entire administrative team were thorough and thoughtful, and showed both understanding & flexibility as I learned how to do my part in getting the job done. The team that replaced the roof arrived early in the morning and was finished in one day. They worked quickly, efficiently, and the workmanship is absolutely stellar - a fine upgrade from the roof they replaced. Again, I recommend them with the highest regard for how they run their business and the value they bring to roof repair & replacement.

Description of Work
Wind & Hail damage roof repair

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

07/07/2021

Will B.

Signature Exteriors quickly provided a quote and got me on the schedule the following week. They are professional, communicative and do good work. I would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutter guards

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

05/29/2021

Renee B.

They came two days later and fixed the problem. Everyone was courteous and professional in the office and at my house.

Description of Work
The soffit had come down from part of the roof.

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/01/2021

Richard W.

What I thought was a problem turned out not to be one. I appreciate the honesty of Nick from Signature Exteriors. Thank you Nick.

Description of Work
Possible roof repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/10/2021

Cheryl W.

John was very professional explaining what he needed to make an assessment on who should be sent out to look at the leaks. I sent him the pictures as requested and he called me the next day to set up an appointment. Michael arrived the next day and did a thorough assessment of both roofs. He explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix the leaks, even showing me the pictures he took while up on the roofs of where the problems were. Michael fixed both leaks and they have not leaked since. 🙂 Both men were very nice, knowledgable, respectful and professional. I appreciated the quick response to my request for help! If you need any roof work done, call Signature Exteriors!

Description of Work
Signature Exteriors were called out to trouble shoot leaks in my roofs: garage and house

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

01/05/2021

Jane S.

Outstanding service with fine quality workmanship. This company communicates with the customer superbly. Their employees are top notch. I’ve had three different projects done by Signature Exteriors and have been more than satisfied on each occasion.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

12/16/2020

Ozgur D.

unlike many other contractors these guys are true professionals from scheduling the work to the quality of the work and communication. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
new roof installation

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/05/2020

Dean T.

I had some leak areas in my house, most noticeable in my kitchen and son's bedroom, but also had a few small water spots elsewhere. The outer appearance of my roof was also starting to look quite poor. My roof was 19 years old, and I think it had one small repair in that time. Signature came out (promptly after I called) and did a very detailed and what I thought to be professional assessment. They identified the source of the leaks, and also noted that much of the damage was from hail. Based on the hail damage, they helped me work with my insurance company to receive compensation for what was damaged by storm. From there the process was excellent! My roof (for a 2,900 sq ft home) was completely replaced in one day! The next day they returned to replace all the gutters, and install leaf guards. Very professional office staff to work with, and very professional and courteous workers to perform the job on site. Definitely 5 stars. What I thought would be a nightmare of a job, turned out to be simple and painless. Only bit of a pain point was a bit of a mess in my attic. But that was really my fault as I didn't cover my attic possessions well (it was just dust and wood chips). Signature cut in new roof vents, which should have been installed when the house was built. So I was fine dealing with a little bit of clean up to have the roof installed properly. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutter replacement, gutter guards

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

11/18/2020

Bill G.

The were very professional and even worked VERY well with our insurance company. There were no surprises. We are extremely happy with the results.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

10/23/2020

Anna T.

My story has been an 8 month painful journey. I am so GRATEFUL to Michael and Isaac from Signature Exterior in helping us thru the insurance process! I know it seems uncomfortable to sign a contract with them without knowing the full extent of the cost BUT DO IT!!!! They are the most knowledgeable in this area and are incredibly supportive thru every step! We had an interior leak after the tornado and the initial insurance assessment was around $9k. To me at the time, I was like great I can get my witch’s hat and the interior fixed. What I did not know was the actual extent of the damage and the actual cost to properly restore my home back to it’s original state. The insurance company is not your advocate remember that! They want to pay you out and move to the next claim. You NEED your own representatives that have your interest in mind. Michael worked so hard to get our witch’s hat repaired properly which ended costing 2.5x more a far cry from the original estimate which included interior and valley repairs. The story does not end here. Next came the shingles along the valleys that needed to be replaced. My original shingle had been discontinued - the insurance company wanted to do a close match with an inferior shingle that did NOT match and was going to be very visible since it was right in the front of the house! Well again with Michael and teams’ guidance - we got the equivalent quality luxury shingle and the full roof replaced! In the interior, they uses DeHaan Painting, who is amazing, to fix the interior which was not easy because of the bull nose walls that the insurance company did not take into account. In the end, the final cost was 5x more than the original payout to properly restore everything! The quality and craftsmanship is outstanding - NO MORE leaks and everything looks amazing!!!! A HUGE THANK YOU!!! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Repaired damage from tornado | replaced roof and interior leak

Category roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Review for Signature Exteriors, Inc. - 210 N Church St, Charlotte, NC - 38973580

06/05/2020

Alan M.

John and the team at Signature Exteriors did a professional job at providing us with a detailed estimate and description of the job they would provide, including detailed pictures taken by drone technology. We met with many companies and ultimately did not choose them, but they made the decision very difficult - definitely in the top two or three. They came highly recommended by neighbors and are certainly not a company to overlook.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

05/19/2020

Mike S.

Signature did a great job on my project! they are very professional and responsive. There was an issue with the type of shingle that was installed, but they quickly rectified the situation once I brought it to their attention. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/07/2020

Ben G.

Great! They were really quick to respond to all questions and concerns, great price and great service! Work was completed within a week of me first contacting them.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement, replace rotted wood, roofing repairs.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

04/04/2020

Pat B.

Great. From the beginning of the project to the finish. Everyone; all staff and all office personnel who had a part in this project, was very knowledgeable and polite. A good team. We would highly recommend Signature Exteriors. Thanks, Steve and Pat

Description of Work
We had our roof replaced

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

03/10/2020

Dan J.

Very thorough. Replaced a loose shingle at no additional cost. Made a recommendation for wood rot restoration.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance, inspection

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

03/04/2020

Amit K.

I was looking for a roofing replacement quote and they were responsive. I had additional questions and John patiently went through them with me and followed up diligently with the open items. While at this time, I have decided to go with another contractor, I appreciate the effort and time they put in to provide the information to me in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

02/28/2020

Rebecca S.

We had hail damage and so insurance paid to replace the roof. The Signature Exteriors team did a great job evaluating, found damage to the metal roof over the bay window and worked with the insurance company to make sure everything that was needed was covered- and kept me involved and in the loop every step of the way. They did a great job with the roof and with communication all the way through, very professional. Cleanup left a little to be desired- they did all the big stuff, but I found quite a few little red plastic tabs all over the yard and a couple nails they missed- was really windy the day they finished and think this played a role. Overall I was extremely happy with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the whole team, would definitely use them again if we have the need.

Description of Work
Roof replacement