Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Greer, SC
There are 9 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Greer
- BIRD'S PAVINGIdk what is up with this place, but the new management is definitely not customer friendly or professional. I first called back in September of 2021 to have a new driveway installed along with grading, and left a voicemail. It was over a week later that i call back and Taylor said she would get back with me on an estimate. She completely misunderstood my request and said the job i had was too small (driveway with pad that would house a carport, she thought i just wanted the pad and said they couldn't help with that, so i had to correct her). She said she would speak with Jeff and call me about having someone come out. Never called back. I waited till October and called again, left a voicemail, this time i didn't even get a call back. I did not show any anger or frustration, i understand that the asphalt business is very dynamic with having to deal with weather and supply so i just simply requested an update on when i could have someone come out. Mind you i am a very realistic and generous person, but i can catch on to deceptive and dishonest people very quickly. So i went ahead with another paving company that did a horrible job at my residence (parking lot pro, stay VERY FAR AWAY). From a referral from two family members, they said to try to call again (one was a previous employee and the other was family relations with the owner) and was sure they could help. So i did, knowing i might run into an issue again regardless. Taylor called back after i left my voicemail and AGAIN misunderstood my request. I let her know i have had many communication issues with them and i am hoping that they could offer to have someone come out to help me determine a path forward to repair the shoddy job that was left. I had been told that a resurfacing of the driveway would be adequate. An estimate to completely replace my driveway was sent two days later instead without a single person coming out. I called back and asked Taylor why was i sent an estimate without anyone coming out and why was it for removing and repaving when i asked for an estimate on resurfacing? Even the footage/yardage of the driveway was way off (they probably used google maps and saw my old driveway). She explained that they did not offer resurfacing and they wanted to give me an estimate since i was having trouble getting one.. I know we live in bad times and the trust in people has eroded quickly, but good God, this is absolutely insane. All about the money, not about the customer, just like PLP was. If you don't offer a service, SAY SO!! I'm in a legitimate bind here and the fact that businesses put profits first and completely ignore the concerns of the customer is absolutely sad. She explained that they will not be able to help me and did not offer any further remediation or references to other companies that could help, even though she already told me she would do that for me if she wasn't able to help
- O'NEIL'S PAVING INCExcellent. Tom worked around my schedule, and the weather. They will be sealing the driveway soon. Hard working, professional crew.
- Clean VerdeThis is one of the best companies I've ever worked with! They are punctual, polite, and very professional. They pressure washed our house and driveway, cleaned the gutters and downspouts, cleaned all of our windows - inside and out and sanded and stained our deck. Their price was very reasonable and their work is excellent. They had a challenge due to all the rain we got but they worked around it and communicated to me every step of the way. They were a pleasure to work with and I'll use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!
- Clean VerdeSeveral crews showed up during the day and everything went very well. Happy with the results. Its been several months now and the concrete is still very clean.
- Clean VerdeThey gave me the best price, and put a seal on to protect from mold. They did a wonderful job. Very clean, very neat and very well dressed. He is very professional.
- Pro-SealI first called Pro Seal because of an advertisement left in my mailbox. During certain times of the year they offer a great discount for neighborhood rates. The paper advertised $99.00 for a driveway seal, however, I waited until after the add was expired and paid $200.00. I am extremely pleased with the service they provided. Actually, my neighbors all stopped by asking who did such a wonderful job. I had a great experience with Pro Seal and DO recommend them.-Steve Bart
- John Donohue Asphalt PavingDriveway looked fantastic and our buyers were extremely happy to see the new driveway installed so quickly!
- Crenshaw Asphalt & Paving IncJamie and his crew did an excellent job. They have great attention to detail, are very conscientious and polite, and cleaned up well when the job was done. The work done to add an asphalt paved parking area to my existing residential driveway is very high quality, and they did more than was promised in the quote to make sure that the job was done correctly. My job involved stump removal, some grading, fill and compacting, with paving on top. I had quotes from four paving companies, and Crenshaw made the best proposal, and followed through
- Affordable AsphaltI replaced my asphalt driveway. Jack returned my call right away, came for estimate when he said he would, did the work when he said he would. He discussed my options and gave me all the info I needed to make a decision about work to be done. Great job, very courteous, would definitely recommend and use again
- MICHAEL LAWTER DBA LEM INVESTMENTS LLCA three day job turned into a two week job thanks to rain (after months of drought), but Michael used this event to improve the engineering of the site. While the job took him longer than expected, he stuck to his original bid, adding only the cost of the two extra dump trucks of dry dirt brought in. He is a perfectionist and does beautiful work. He is meticulous in his engineering, gave us exactly what we wanted, kept us informed, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I could not have asked for a better contractor. I plan to hire Michael again in the future
Last update on February 23, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Greer
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Compare the pros and cons of driveway repair, like costs, durability, and difficulty of common options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
There’s no need for the walk to your car to feel like a slip and slide. Avoid falls this winter by learning how to melt ice on a driveway—with or without salt.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Travelers Rest,
- Slater Marietta,
- Boiling Springs,
- Fountain Inn,
driveway paving contractors in Greer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Watkins Asphalt Sealcoating3550 Pennington Road
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- Watkins Asphalt Sealcoating
- Ducker Land Management 31 Hickory Mountain Ln
Hendersonville, North Carolina 28739
- Ducker Land Management
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC1428 PINEVIEW DR
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- LARRY HODGE PAVING1240 WHITESTONE RD
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29302
- LARRY HODGE PAVING
- Market Ready Restorations115 Hillside Dr
Travelers Rest, South Carolina 29690
- Market Ready Restorations
- Over The Moon Construction LLC145 Duncan Rd
Easley, South Carolina 29640
- Over The Moon Construction LLC
- VICTORY PAINTING4017 EASTFORD CT
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28056
- VICTORY PAINTING
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020