Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Greenville, SC
There are 8 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Greenville
- O'NEIL'S PAVING INCExcellent. Tom worked around my schedule, and the weather. They will be sealing the driveway soon. Hard working, professional crew.
- Clean VerdeThis is one of the best companies I've ever worked with! They are punctual, polite, and very professional. They pressure washed our house and driveway, cleaned the gutters and downspouts, cleaned all of our windows - inside and out and sanded and stained our deck. Their price was very reasonable and their work is excellent. They had a challenge due to all the rain we got but they worked around it and communicated to me every step of the way. They were a pleasure to work with and I'll use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!
- Clean VerdeSeveral crews showed up during the day and everything went very well. Happy with the results. Its been several months now and the concrete is still very clean.
- Clean VerdeThey gave me the best price, and put a seal on to protect from mold. They did a wonderful job. Very clean, very neat and very well dressed. He is very professional.
- Pro-SealI first called Pro Seal because of an advertisement left in my mailbox. During certain times of the year they offer a great discount for neighborhood rates. The paper advertised $99.00 for a driveway seal, however, I waited until after the add was expired and paid $200.00. I am extremely pleased with the service they provided. Actually, my neighbors all stopped by asking who did such a wonderful job. I had a great experience with Pro Seal and DO recommend them.-Steve Bart
- John Donohue Asphalt PavingDriveway looked fantastic and our buyers were extremely happy to see the new driveway installed so quickly!
- Crenshaw Asphalt & Paving IncJamie and his crew did an excellent job. They have great attention to detail, are very conscientious and polite, and cleaned up well when the job was done. The work done to add an asphalt paved parking area to my existing residential driveway is very high quality, and they did more than was promised in the quote to make sure that the job was done correctly. My job involved stump removal, some grading, fill and compacting, with paving on top. I had quotes from four paving companies, and Crenshaw made the best proposal, and followed through
- Affordable AsphaltI replaced my asphalt driveway. Jack returned my call right away, came for estimate when he said he would, did the work when he said he would. He discussed my options and gave me all the info I needed to make a decision about work to be done. Great job, very courteous, would definitely recommend and use again
- DEAL ASPHALTThis took only two days to do my driveway. They were very fast and I am very pleased with the look. I thought I would have to wait for a long time, but only took them two weeks to get to my driveway. Mr. Deal was very professional and understanding my situation. He repaired my driveway quickly and the appearance has improved the price of my house
- MICHAEL LAWTER DBA LEM INVESTMENTS LLCA three day job turned into a two week job thanks to rain (after months of drought), but Michael used this event to improve the engineering of the site. While the job took him longer than expected, he stuck to his original bid, adding only the cost of the two extra dump trucks of dry dirt brought in. He is a perfectionist and does beautiful work. He is meticulous in his engineering, gave us exactly what we wanted, kept us informed, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I could not have asked for a better contractor. I plan to hire Michael again in the future
Last update on March 5, 2020
Driveway Pavers in Greenville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
If you’re looking at buying a home with a private road on the property, you may need a private road maintenance agreement. Here’s what you need to know.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Travelers Rest,
- Slater Marietta,
- West Pelzer,
- Fountain Inn,
driveway paving contractors in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BIRD'S PAVING198 CAROL LN
Inman, South Carolina 29349
- BIRD'S PAVING
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC
- Ducker Land Management 31 Hickory Mountain Ln
Hendersonville, North Carolina 28739
- Ducker Land Management
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC1428 PINEVIEW DR
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- JP Handyman1404 Old Trail Dr
Anderson, South Carolina 29626
- JP Handyman
- LARRY HODGE PAVING1240 WHITESTONE RD
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29302
- LARRY HODGE PAVING
- Market Ready Restorations115 Hillside Dr
Travelers Rest, South Carolina 29690
- Market Ready Restorations
- Over The Moon Construction LLC145 Duncan Rd
Easley, South Carolina 29640
- Over The Moon Construction LLC
- VICTORY PAINTING4017 EASTFORD CT
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28056
- VICTORY PAINTING