Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Plum, PA
There are 53 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Plum
- Bruzzese Landscape and WallsTony was very responsive and professional. Price was right and the replacement retaining wall was done timely and looks great!
- Morow's Masonry RestorationDid an amazing job. Showed up on time. The repairs was done perfectly and gave us a true blessing of a discount.
- Baker's WaterproofingTheir service advisor Tony was extremely professional, honest, on time, and knowledgeable. He , answered all of our questions, explained what the root cause of our problem was, and the best way to go about fixing it properly.
- Johnson Masonry Restoration LLCTom and his crew were very professional, timely and did excellent work. I couldn’t be more pleased with the drainage system they put in with a stacked stone retaining wall, and the restoration of my historic landmark brick home. They get a 5 star rating from this very satisfied customer!
- Escajeda Masonry & ChimneyEscajeda did an excellent job. Fair prices and showed up when they said they would. Very professional and very good communication, showing up in a timely manner for the initial quote, scheduling the work in a reasonable timeframe (given their busy schedule), checking in with reminders, and arriving on time the day of the work. We missed one area during our closeout inspection due to the position of the scaffold, and Escajeda returned within days to fix what was missed. We would highly recommend Escajeda and hire them again, if needed
- Triano ContractingVery well.anthony is very professional and knowledgeable about the job. He explained and showed materials used. Very polite and careful of customer's property. Cleaned up after job completed. Definitely would use again.
- Green LandscapingThe workers were hard working, very meticulous and focused, did an amazing job! We have an all new outdoor area with lighting on the walls and a gazebo. They leveled any areas that were disturbed by machinery, planted grass seed, leaving our home looking great. Cullen was so knowledgeable and helpful in designing our space. He is true to his word doing excellent work
- Shane Moran Masonry LLCI feel extremely lucky that I found Shane Moran Masonry via Facebook. I based my decision to reach out to him on the reviews that others had left, so I feel it important to return the favor. Shane's communications were prompt and friendly and he came out to my property to assess the work within a very reasonable time frame. That's hard to come by in this climate. I asked him to remove an existing window and replace it with a sizable door on the exterior of my stone house. When I tell you that it looks like the door was always there- I can't stress enough how great the work is! The job was done on schedule and I truly couldn't be happier. I have already referred him to a few friends looking for work. And now I'm referring him to you! Call Shane Moran today
- 3 Rivers Brick Pointing & CleaningMy church used 3 Rivers for pointing and was very pleased with the service, and when I learned I needed pointing done on my house, I called them as well. They were very friendly and courteous when I called; then they viewed the house and sent an estimate, which I accepted. They called to say when they could do the job and arrived when they said they would. The work was done efficiently and the clean-up was pristine. I couldn't be more pleased
- Jeff Jones MasonryGreat work. worked extra hours to get it done in time for us to open our business work defiantly hire for more work in the future
Masonry Contractors in Plum
- Business Description:Local business who cares about quality service and the best prices around. Family owned and operated. 40+ years of service in the masonry and concrete industry.Recent Review:The service was pretty good. He was professional and he got back to me.Lachelle G.
- Business Description:-brick and block laying -retaining walls -concrete repair -pointing & restoration -window & door lintels -hardscaping & pavers -natural & veneer stone masonry -chimney & fireplace repair I'm a fully insured masonry specialist contractor with over 12 years of experience in all forms of masonry restoration & construction, as well as a registered HIC contractor through the pa attorney generals office. From whole house pointing, chimneys, and fireplaces, to retaining walls, foundations and sid..Recent Review:This was our second project with Anthony. The first project involved replacing steel lintels above 2 French doors and chimney repointing. The second project was a complete rebuild of a second-story deck. The deck structure was failing so Anthony saved the roof structure and removed the rest of the deck. This was a very challenging process. He built new support posts and attached a new composite deck floor with vinyl railings. He replaced the roof shingles with a very cool black metal roof with a light aluminum under roof. We loved working with Anthony on this project. He is very professional with written estimates and explained every step of the process. He handled all communications with the code inspector. We will definitely have Anthony come back for future projectsSusan M.
- Business Description:We are a full-service masonry company in the Pittsburgh area. With almost 25 years of experience, you can trust us with all your masonry needs. We specialize in whole house and spot pointing, chimney restoration and repair, lintel replacement, and specialty stone work. We also do stone retaining walls and patios. And with a variety of custom mortar colors and finishes to choose from you can be assured that any work we do will match the current aesthetic of your homeRecent Review:Terrible. You know that situation where you have work done on your house, and when you pay in full and the contractors leave and something does not feel right? That’s when you go to investigate and you find, to your dismay, that you've been taken advantage of by an unscrupulous business owner. That is our experience with Dennis, owner of 1st Choice Brick Pointing & Restoration. The work we paid to have performed was executed so poorly and incompletely that it cannot not be considered remotely done. We now have to hire another contractor to fix and complete the negligence left behind. We gave Dennis a contract to perform brick pointing, the most important being to grind out old mortar and repoint two chimneys on our house. For reasons I'll explain in a moment, we became suspicious that they did not do a good job, so a month later we asked another masonry contractor to go up on the roof to inspect their work. What we learned left us shocked and infuriated. Dennis had his workers completed only two out of eight sides of two chimneys that can be seen standing on the ground from across the street! The sides that you cannot see from ground level were at best hastily and shoddily treated, and at worst simply passed over. In other words, SIX out of EIGHT sides of the two chimneys are NOT complete and cannot be seen unless you go up on the roof. SEE IMAGE OF INVOICE THAT CLEARLY SHOWS CHARGE FOR TWO CHIMNEYS FROM ROOF TO THE TOP. We learned that old mortar was not properly ground out. New mortar was not filled in sufficiently. They left gaps between bricks that you can stick a trowel through. To top it off, they left huge open gaps at the top of the chimney that was supposed to cemented in, so large that you can stick your arm through the gap. No conscientious worker would do that. How could anyone knowingly and honestly do the one side you can see from street level and neglect to do the other three sides? The answer is: you cannot. This only happens when you intend to deceive the home owner, intending to charge premium pricing while getting away with the minimal amount of work possible. Here is why we became suspicious of Dennis. As part of the agreement I had asked to receive before-and-after photos of the chimney repairs. The workers finished in the late evening, and when Dennis arrived, instead of going up the ladder to inspect their work directly and take the agreed photos, I observed him scrutinizing the chimney from ground level. Now I know why that was his concern. I usually work from a checklist and walk around the house with the contractor looking to confirm the job. But by that time the sun had set and I couldn't do a proper walk-around. Rather than come back the next morning to do a proper inspection, Dennis pressured me to pay the remainder of the bill then and there. I took him on his word that the work was done. I wrote him a check to pay in full, and asked that he send me the pictures. He promised he would. As you can guess, he never did send me the photos, even after repeated requests. When I got him on the phone he always said he would send them at the end of the day. That never happened. Of course, sending the evidence of poor and absent workmanship would have blown his game. I hope by sharing how I got taken in others can avoid a similar fate. Dennis seemed trustworthy in person. But as my experience proves that is no guarantee. One of the main reasons I hired Dennis is because he won the Angie’s List "Super Service Award 2020" (I am writing this in October 2021). Sadly, Angie's Super Service Award is no guarantee of forthright business character either. Bad apples can still fool the rating and review system. I can only wonder how many past positive reviews would be retracted had the home owner had an independent masonry expert inspect Dennis’ “completed” work. In total, I paid $5,750.00. I want a refund so I can hire other professionals to fix the mess that Dennis left, and to complete the work that Dennis never finished. Three part invoice for total of $5750.00 (and pictures, if I am allowed to post them): 1] Point Chimney from roof to the top (2 chimneys) $4000.00. SEE IMAGE OF INVOICE A] From pictures, only one full side completed on the chimney visible from across the street. Pictures show that the vertical areas and the entire top (cap) have gaps (without mortar). In other words, 3 out of 4 sides only partially completed. SEE CHIMNEY IMAGES B] One of the pictures shows that a person can insert the entire hand/arm into the side of the unsealed cap – the side you cannot see from the street. This isn’t “accidental” – Dennis never intended for me to know he didn’t complete the work- that’s why he didn’t send the pictures to me. SEE IMAGE C] I learned that Dennis used portland (smooth) cement (“a rookie mistake”) that, only one month after Dennis “finished” there are cracks all along the top seam and a large vertical crack. SEE IMAGE WITH ARROWS ALONG CRACKS. 2] Spot point $1000.00 A] From pictures, there are deep crevices that should have been filled right next to mortar fill in work. SEE IMAGE OF GAPS LEFT IN MORTAR NEAR “WORK” BY DENNIS Very dubious that these areas needing mortar were simply “missed” given immediately next-to location where work was done. B] From pictures, the mortar is not smooth and, I’m told that, over time, rain water will more easily wear down this new mortar. Also, these pictures do not suggest, nor did I see, any use of a “striking iron” & brushing clean that was paid for. SEE IMAGE WITH FINGER & ARROW POINTING AT SLOPPY RIDGE IN MORTAR 3] Silka-flex perimeter of house $750.00 A] The other contractors actually re-sealed some of the areas done by Dennis- some areas the silka-flex was laid such that it already started to lift up within a month of sealing. The other contractors had already corrected a lot of Dennis’ silka-flex “work” so did not get photos. B] The other contractors are also using silka-flex to do gap filling on sides of house as they paint our house. I told them that we paid Dennis $750 – they told me, at most, Dennis would’ve needed 2, possible 3 full tubes to do the perimeter of our small house (1, 292 sq ft, two story) to do 1.5 hours to complete. These tubes cost only $18. For three tubes that is $54. This silka-flex “work” around the house seems a scam cost by Dennis to cheat owners out of money to do a job that should’ve cost only one-third the price. Do not do this “add-on” with Dennis. Ask someone you trust or do it yourself. 4] I suspect Dennis's team showed up late in the afternoon to ensure they finished after dark. I now think about punctuality - starting in the morning- is a red flag. Dennis pressured me to pay him "because it is unfair" to ask him to come back in daylight so I can see his work. I now know to say it is unfair that he asks me to pay him without seeing what I am paying forJune S.
- Business Description:10+ years Specializing in brick pointing (tuck pointing),chimney repair, lentil replacement, relaying brick, glass block windows,stone walkways and patios and much more. “Good Enough is the Enemy of Great”Recent Review:Dorin came to my house to provide and estimate. He did not follow through w providing the estimate. He also suggested tearing 1/2 of the chimney down vs. pointing it, which others advised against. I was disappointed in my experience w 3 Rivers, esp after reading the other reviewsHeidi W.
- Business Description:All your masonry needs from new brick, block or stonework.. Retaining walls..chimney repair..whole house repointing..lintel replacement..step cracks ..mortar matching..no job too big or smallRecent Review:Very satisfied with work. Knowledgeable. Professional. Responsive. Worked until job completion.Gail B.
- Business Description:Baines Concrete Construction, Inc. is a concrete contractor serving Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and surrounding communities!Recent Review:TERRIBLE...This simple job looked like it was done by an amatuer....Sloppy work.should have been tuck joints to look like the rest of the wall but instead very sloppy mortar work plus left the site a mess. I complained but never heard back to rectify the terrible workmanship. I had to hire Raimondo Masonry to come and fix the mess and make my stone wall presentable.Would never use or recommend Baines Concrete Construction againLes G.
- Business Description:At Johnson Masonry Restoration we specialize in restoring residential/commercial masonry work to its original beauty! We offer many masonry related services. We are a small family business with years of experience and pride ourselves in offering the best price for the customer. Some services we offer are; concrete resurfacing. repointing, chimney repairs, acid wash, graffiti removal, weather sealing, retaining walls, lentil repair, parging, chimney sweeping/cleaning, power washing And more!Recent Review:Sloppy re-pointing. Had to call back out because they left gaps and holes in the new mortar. never came back for acid wash and sealer. Owner even told me they came and did it on a day I was home working all day (no one was ever there). Extremely unprofessional, would recommend looking for someone elsekristopher p.
- Business Description:Smith Construction Services has been providing excellent service to our customers for 15 years. We specialize in retaining walls, concrete construction (driveways, patios, walkways, etc), stamped and decorative concrete patios, excavating and demolition. Serving Pittsburgh and the surrounding area and offering the most competitive pricing in the market. Give us a call today for a free estimate on your projectRecent Review:I would hire Rob and his team again in a heartbeat. I had a few different contractors tell us that they couldn't do the driveway how we wanted it. Rob and I talked through it and he said it wouldn't be a problem. Quick responses to everything. Highest quality materials and highest quality of work. My wife and I feel that this project turned out even better than we expected it would. His team was great and really worked around our family and schedule. Super professional all the way aroundDan F.
- Business Description:Chimney Cricket Chimney Sweep has been serving the greater Pittsburgh area since 1982 and is a family-owned and operated business. We provide professional service by using the highest quality products and people available to exceed our customers' expectations. We want every customer to be 100% satisfied, and we will provide you with a lifetime of service. Chimney Cricket Chimney Sweeps offers prompt and reliable service. We look forward to working with youRecent Review:There was a leak inside the fireplace. The chimney crown was cracked and cap was deteriorated. Repaired crown and replaced cap.Helen I.
- Business Description:Small masonry company, 2 masons with 40+years of experience each.Recent Review:They did very nice work and were very professional. They even re-laid a brick that had come out of alignment (in the past a mason had simply filled in with mortar when repointing). We have had long standing problems with water getting in, and they made special effort to obtain and use a commercial-grade caulk we wanted for the base of the wallAlan M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Plum
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A MASONRY340 ABERS CREEK RD
- A Better Choice Inc97 N Thompson Ln
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- A Capital chimney6694 State Route 30 2
- A Fields Concrete Contracting LLC121 Bellanca Ave
- A Touch Moore Landscaping654 8th St
- A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR1306 Washington Pike
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair850 Western Ave 2nd Floor
- A-1 Installation1367 PA-981
- A-Z STONE WORKS3825 Rebecca St
- A.N.C Masonry424 Belonda St
- Absolute Win2008 Lowrie St.
- Adam majewski1508 ohio ave
White Oak, Pennsylvania
- Advantage Construction of Pa LLC121 Cameron Dr
- aj construction
- Akator ConstructionPO Box 4478
Hidden Valley, Pennsylvania
- Alexis Gutierrez Home Improvements119 Vanderbilt Dr
- All Building Services2470 lindale ct
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- Allegheny Brick Pointing & Masonry Services955 S Braddock Ave
- ALLEGHENY LUMBER206 BOYD ST
- ALWAYS PERFECT CONTRACTING INC833 Becks Run Rd
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMERICAN CONTRACTING COMPANY INC900 FREDERICKA DR
- American Restoration Services22 Rutgers Rd 103
- Americo Construction225 Butler St
- Anderson Chimneys Fireplaces Masonry339 Meade Street
- ANG Development333 blvd of the allies Suite 500
- AquaGuard Systems Inc4240 Greensburg Pike Suite 101
- ART Painting & RemodelingP.O. Box 182
- Arts Stone Masonry Co1421 Fernledge Dr
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- ASA Concrete ServicesPO Box 606
- Asturi ContractingPO BOX 212
- A & A MASONRY
- Baines Concrete Construction, Inc.154 Wickham Dr
- Bane Masonry Inc135 Chubbic Road
- Bella Concrete & Masonry LLC524 2nd St
- BILL MC DONOUGH BRICK POINTING7726 ABBOTT ST
- Bodenlos Masonry, Inc.832 Venango Ave
- Bonomi Landscaping & Tree Service1925 Forest Ave
- Borgo Construction Inc2463 Naomi Ter
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- Brian Griggle Exteriors7905 Saltsburg Rd
- Brian m pastoria masonry107 Buffalo sr
- Brian Renne Masonry LLC300 Ridge Church Rd
- BRUNNER HOME AND BUSINESS IMPROVEMENTS INC1100 AIRBRAKE AVE
- Bruno manno Walls concrete and decks314 long rd.
- Byres Masonry109 Dutchtown Rd
- BZ Construction LLC218 Ray Weyandt Rd
- Baines Concrete Construction, Inc.
- C & C Home Remodeling2917 Bethel Church Rd
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Calhoun Contractor Service Inc443 South St
- Cameron's Concrete LLC542 Rte 403 S
Homer City, Pennsylvania
- Carl Taylor & Sons, Inc.543 Elmbrook Drive
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Cavaliere Contracting747 Centre Ave
- CH restoration
- Chimney CricketPO BOX 15891
- Chimneys R Us108 Main St
New Eagle, Pennsylvania
- Chris Jackson's Contracting1575 Vermont Ave
White Oak, Pennsylvania
- Ciriello Contracting5218 Friendship Ave
- Clarys Cuts Landscaping 31 Sampson St
- Coffey Contracting Co Inc951 Banksville Rd
- COMFORT LIVING FIREPLACES INC8150 OHIO RIVER BLVD
- Compton's Construction555 Meadowbrook Rd.
- Conti Construction387 Delaware St
- Creative Home SolutionsP O Box 11253
- Cron Masonry Pointing and Repair949 14 the street
- CUSTOM REMODELING2544 WINCHESTER DR
- C & C Home Remodeling
- D & G Chimney Sweeps3149 Landis St
- D Brennan Contracting Inc4747 hatfield st 100
- D&B Construction LLC715 McMasters Avenue
Wilkins Township, Pennsylvania
- DAN THE HANDYMAN919 RANDOLPH AVE.
East Butler, Pennsylvania
- DAVID'S CHIMNEY SERVICEPO Box 74
- Defilippo John Builder & Remodeler803 Hillcrest Dr
- DEVITO CONCRETE LLCPO BOX 58140
- Dixon and Sons Masonry669 Addison st
- Do it All Handyman Service115 Bessemer St.
- DON FENNELL HOME REMODELING INC5923 INTERBORO AVE
- DP 7 Day Services Inc.P.O Box 27042
- D & G Chimney Sweeps
- FALCONE BROTHERS CONSTR CO4202 GREENRIDGE RD
- FireDEX Butler9133 Marshall Rd
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- FIREWICZ CONSTRUCTION INC1818 ORCHID ST
- FISCHER LANDSCAPING INC.1105 ROCHESTER RD
- Fishbro Contracting302 Crescent Drive
- FISHER MASONRY CONTRACTING INC132 Rustic Ridge Dr
- Fiske & Sons IncP.O. Box 350
- Foundation Station Inc1224 Bushy Run Road
- Franco Concrete4521 Ludwig Road
- Full 9 Yards Landscaping & Construction20 Dinardo Manor
- FALCONE BROTHERS CONSTR CO
- G A C Construction Inc7228 Baptist Rd Ste 142
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Gargiulo Landscape2023 Prospect Rd
- Gasior Contracting LLC275 Fawcett Church Road
- GASIOR CONTRACTING LLC217 FOX RUN
- Gatto Design/Build, LLC4810 Sandy Drive
- GENE'S TREE & LANDSCAPING, LLC404 Jacoby Rd.
- Gerhard Contracting224 Widmer Ave
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Gino Ledonne Concrete106 Kinross Ln
- Goetz Contracting135 Hamel Rd
- Gott's Contracting inc.11630 North St
- G A C Construction Inc