Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Plum, PA
There are 33 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Plum
- Aquaguard WaterproofingAfter all the rain this summer, we experienced some significant water damage in our basement. We called AquaGuard for an estimate to resolve the issue. Chris came out and assessed the situation. He recommended starting with waterproofing the exterior to significantly improve the situation and provided details on interior waterproofing (to include a French drain) if necessary. He explained how everything would work and exactly what would be done. He showed us pictures and samples of materials. We were so impressed we signed the contract that day. The work was then scheduled through the office. Two guys showed up bright and early on the scheduled day and immediately went to work. And boy did they work! The second day some extra guys showed up for a bit to help complete the project. Everyone was very careful not to mess up the landscaping. They put everything back and cleaned up so well, you could hardly tell work had been done. Later I had some follow-up questions about what to expect and received a response right away. We are still waiting for the cement block to dry out (as we were told it would take some time) to see what we need to do next, but if and when that time comes, we will definitely be contacting AquaGuard. And while this service is rather expensive, we feel that AquaGuard provided a fair price for the work
- Baker's WaterproofingMatt was our Sales Rep and he was responsive, knowledgeable and honest about what we needed to do to. He explained the entire process and spent time with us to answer any questions. We are going to postpone the project for now, but when we are ready, we will contact Matt and Baker's Thank you
- Baker's WaterproofingMartin and his team were extremely professional and knowledgeable. They were careful to explain everything, were pleasant on site and seemed to truly care about the customer and the results.
- Baker's WaterproofingBaker's expertly installed interior french drains and a sump-pump system in the basement of my house. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. The job was done on time and on budget with no issues. The worksite was left clean and tidy. I highly recommend you ask for Charlie, Aden, and Jim as the crew to do your job
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair IncAlong with other work, we had one of our foundation walls completely rebuilt by Keystone about 7 years ago and although no water was leaking in, I became concerned about two long hairline cracks that I noticed. I called the company office, explained my issue and a date was scheduled to have a technician check the wall. Barry was dispatched, arrived on time, and I showed him the areas that I was concerned about. He felt that these were cracks due to settling, ground them out and filled them with new mortar. During the process, he fully explained what he was doing and that he was going to install "Crack Monitors" on each area. These would be checked periodically to ensure that these were truly due to settling and not pressure from the outside bowing the foundation. Barry also told me that if bowing was actually happening, carbon fiber straps would be installed, at no charge, to stabilize the wall. I would like to give a shout out to Barry, who was very thorough, professional, and a wealth of information. Also to Keystone, who was very responsive to my concern. The only negative I would add is that the company warranty stipulates that every 5 years someone would be out to inspect their work; I had to remind them that this was overdue, but Barry also took care of it while he was on site
- AquaGuard Systems IncMy husband and I were very satisfied with the results of the AquaGuard work. They did exactly what they said they would do. Everyone was polite and provided clear information on the work that needed to be done. We would be happy to recommend them to others. We now have a nice, dry basement.
- G & J WaterproofingIt went well. The job took longer than expected due to illness and cautions to protect workers. The company phoned in the mornings to inform us when workman could not come that day. All the workmen were polite and good workers. We always knew what work was going to be done daily.
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsBrian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needs
- Baker's WaterproofingTheir service advisor Tony was extremely professional, honest, on time, and knowledgeable. He , answered all of our questions, explained what the root cause of our problem was, and the best way to go about fixing it properly.
- Baker's WaterproofingWe moved into a new house this past fall knowing we would need a wall repair with anchors. I called Baker’s to ask if they could help! That evening they sent out Jon M who was a fantastic help with the process. Explained everything in detail, showed us what needed to be done, gave us the right price amount, set us up with the appointment and a few weeks later we had a new wall! Whenever Ive had questions with anything even to this day Jon has always been able to answer any questions and even get paperwork together that we needed. The guys who came to do the work were very nice explained what needed done did it in a timely manner and did a really good job! Thanks Baker’s!!
Basement Waterproofers in Plum
- Business Description:ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!Recent Review:Along with other work, we had one of our foundation walls completely rebuilt by Keystone about 7 years ago and although no water was leaking in, I became concerned about two long hairline cracks that I noticed. I called the company office, explained my issue and a date was scheduled to have a technician check the wall. Barry was dispatched, arrived on time, and I showed him the areas that I was concerned about. He felt that these were cracks due to settling, ground them out and filled them with new mortar. During the process, he fully explained what he was doing and that he was going to install "Crack Monitors" on each area. These would be checked periodically to ensure that these were truly due to settling and not pressure from the outside bowing the foundation. Barry also told me that if bowing was actually happening, carbon fiber straps would be installed, at no charge, to stabilize the wall. I would like to give a shout out to Barry, who was very thorough, professional, and a wealth of information. Also to Keystone, who was very responsive to my concern. The only negative I would add is that the company warranty stipulates that every 5 years someone would be out to inspect their work; I had to remind them that this was overdue, but Barry also took care of it while he was on siteLeonard R.
- Business Description:2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Lifetime Warranty / Free Inspections. Our company is very experienced in the waterproofing industry. We have over 18,000 satisfied customers, all with lifetime transferrable guarantees. We solve all types of below grade foundation issues: wet basements, bowing walls, sinking foundations. We have proudly served the Western Pennsylvania area for 29 years. Please call for your free inspection, and we will gl..Recent Review:I am very satisfied with the services provided. From the beginning the salesman represented all my interest and needs as the customer and made them top priority. He was very knowledgeable and made me comfortable in choosing champion to do this work. From there, the project crew was very efficient, skilled, clean and thorough completing the job. Overall, I am very satisfied with the services provided and would recommend them to anyoneCliff P.
- Business Description:AquaGuard is known for both award winning service and an award winning reputation. Founded in 1991, AquaGuard Systems Inc. is Pittsburgh, PA and Western Pennsylvania's leading basement waterproofing and foundation repair specialist providing customers with the best possible services at affordable rates. Experienced representatives take time to inspect and evaluate the issues causing your problems and design solutions which best fit your needs. AquaGuard accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover c..Recent Review:It was excellent, the people who did the work were easy to get along with. It was quite satisfactory, excellent customer relation.dee g.
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini..Recent Review:Matt was our Sales Rep and he was responsive, knowledgeable and honest about what we needed to do to. He explained the entire process and spent time with us to answer any questions. We are going to postpone the project for now, but when we are ready, we will contact Matt and Baker's Thank yoLinda B.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List! The Basement Guys® is a full-service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company serving all of the Pittsburgh, PA area. We have the experience and expertise to transform any damp, musty and wet basement into a comfortable, dry living space. And we do it through cost-effective, patented solutions that work for your home or business and your budget. The Basement Guys® stand behind every job with a National, No-Cl..Recent Review:Very professional! Field inspector was very knowledgable! Would recommend to others!Chey B.
- Business Description:Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to fin..Recent Review:Mike and his crew were fantastic to work with. We had a variety of projects that were interconnected with replacing an old driveway, and they handled all with great expertise. Communication and responsiveness was also excellent. We've received numerous compliments on the quality of the work. This is the 2nd time we've worked with this company and have been very satisfied both timesJULIE F.
- Business Description:We are locally, family owned and operated with over 22 years of experience. We have won several awards and are nationally certified by the Basement Health Association. We offer internal & external french drains, bowed/cracked wall repair, sinking foundation repair, sump pumps, driveway drains, battery back up pumps, and mold treatments. We do NOT use subcontractors. ALL work performed by certified company employees. We also offer lifetime transferable warranties and 0% financing to qualified ..Recent Review:Everything was fantastic and the drain system has worked well. Total professionalism at every stage. Would highly recommend their service!Carla N.
- Business Description:724.681.8944 Winner of 2020 Angie's List Super Service Award G&J Waterproofing is now exclusively offering a anti-microbial protection film on cell phones,laptops, counter tops and basement windows with every Waterproofing system. Winner of 2016, 2017 Super Service Award from Angie's List Winner of "Best of Pittsburgh 2019." Water Damage Restoration catagory G&J Waterproofing specializes in basement waterproofing, exterior waterproofing, interior drains, encapsulation of crawl spaces, sa..Recent Review:It went well. The job took longer than expected due to illness and cautions to protect workers. The company phoned in the mornings to inform us when workman could not come that day. All the workmen were polite and good workers. We always knew what work was going to be done daily.Nancy K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business out of Cabot Pa, serving the surrounding areas. We are a full line Excavating, Electrical, Plumbing and Utilities service company.Recent Review:Project went smoothly employees were very respectful towards what needed done to keep project movingDale H.
- Business Description:Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC does it all! We specialize in heating and cooling services, repairs, installs, replacements, repairs, along with being a full-service plumbing and sewer company! We own the latest tools to be able to accurately resolve your problem. We specialize in no dig sewer repair via pipe bursting or pipe lining or (CIPP) cured in place pipe. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The estimate went great. They were professional, on time and communicated well. The guy name Scott was very good.Tim M.
Deals in Plum for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Plum
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 412Renovations1523 Ridge Rd
- A Better Choice Inc97 N Thompson Ln
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- A D S Roofing and Home Improvements1926 Westmont Ave
- A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR1306 Washington Pike
- Abracadabra Contracting ServicesP.O. Box 82572
- Advanced Basement Solutions1200 Herminie West Newton Road
West Newton, Pennsylvania
- AFFORDABLE HOME IMPROVEMENTS425 Jefferson Ave
- Akator ConstructionPO Box 4478
Hidden Valley, Pennsylvania
- Alexis Gutierrez Home Improvements119 Vanderbilt Dr
- All Star Painting and Home Remodeling1700 Northfield Ave
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- American Mold Remediation LLC8406 Perry Hwy
- American Restoration Services22 Rutgers Rd 103
- Anderson Chimneys Fireplaces Masonry339 Meade Street
- ANG Development333 blvd of the allies Suite 500
- AquaGuard Systems Inc4240 Greensburg Pike Suite 101
- Aquilina Contracting, Inc150 Highway st P.O. Box 14
- Ark Basement Svc532 Broadway Ave
- Ark Contracting & Property Mgmt, LLC113 Marlboro Dr
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Asturi ContractingPO BOX 212
- Atlantian Inc.218 w smithfield st.
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
- A Better Choice Inc
- Bactronix Corp500 Lindbergh Dr
- Bactronix of Southwest PA101 Bertley Ridge Dr
- Baird Contracting
- Bennett Project Management LLCPO Box 32
- Betterliving Patio Rooms of Pittsburgh5499 William Flynn Hwy
- Boyer & Pentek, Inc503 Reba Street
- Brian McDade Construction23 Oliver Street
Mc Donald, Pennsylvania
- Brighter Finish Construction5204 Faulk Dr
- BSY Painting and Remodeling1718 jancey st
- Burns & Scalo Roofing Co Inc22 Rutgers Rd Ste 200
- Bactronix Corp
- C & C Home Remodeling2917 Bethel Church Rd
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Calhoun Contractor Service Inc443 South St
- CC'S Painting110 lakeland
- Champion Waterproofing Inc1216 Lowry Ave
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Pittsburgh4700 Campbells Run Rd
- Corilo Home Solutions921 Russellton Rd
- Cory Cleaning Svc Inc1080 3rd St
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
- CRS Contracting110 Spiker Rd
- C & C Home Remodeling
- D&B Construction LLC715 McMasters Avenue
Wilkins Township, Pennsylvania
- D-Bug Inc Waterproofing109B Truxal Rd
- DAN BLACK LANDSCAPING233 HORSESHOE DR
- DAN THE HANDYMAN919 RANDOLPH AVE.
East Butler, Pennsylvania
- DISANZO CONSTRUCTION,LLC120 Glenfield Dr 120
- Do it All Handyman Service115 Bessemer St.
- Do It Best Waterproofing2330 California Ave.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr Dry Inc2828 Saw Mill Run Blvd
- Dun Rite Construction and Paving LLC1383 Howes Run Rd
- D&B Construction LLC
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- Ed Thoma120 Jones Rd
- ELS CONTRACTING10014 PA-553
- Engineered Foundation Solutions125 Technology Dr Bailey Center 1 South Pointe
- Everdry Basement Waterproofing1568 Mars Evans City Rd
Evans City, Pennsylvania
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.
- H and R Waterproofing LLC 709 PA-130
- H2 Consulting354 5th Ave
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- H2 Consulting, LLC.354 5th Ave
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Hampton Concrete Products1435 Pittsburgh Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harbison Renovations151 Milne Drive Suite 3A
- Healthy Environments LLC60 Progress Ave
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- Hronas Modern Renovations436 Jacobson drive
- H and R Waterproofing LLC
- MARIANI & RICHARDS INC2800 LIBRARY RD
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- MB Remodeling, LLC.2704 Ventana Drive
- McMahan construction20 McMahan Ln
- Miller Contracting and Excavation132 Palyash Dr
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC103 Freedom Dr
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- MARIANI & RICHARDS INC
- PA Waterproofing749 Florence Ave
- PARK PLUMBING2348 VONDERA ST
- Pierce's construction2388 Jarvis road
- Premium Waterproofing & Restoration576 Front Street
Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania
- PTH CONSTRUCTION615 VINE STREET
- PA Waterproofing