The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Plum, PA
There are 55 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Plum
- Meredith Home ImprovementZack showed up as scheduled. Provided a fair quote. We have used Meredith Contractors before. They are reputable, show up as scheduled, and do great work.
- Adams ConstructionExtremely well. I call Adams Construction for everything. The work and work ethic are impeccable. The estimates are very reasonable. As a professional property manager in the Real Estate industry for 21+ years, I've worked with an array of contractors. None compare to Adams Construction. Call Adams and get your projects done right the 1st time
- Ireland ContractingThe Amish young men did an excellent job. Tim was very helpful choosing their products and reviewing their completed work. I was very satisfied.
- LEGACY REMODELING INCWonderful! Salesperson friendly and efficient. Some places we called only used certain siding. Some never called back. Legacy offered us a choice of what we wanted for a reasonable price. Work was efficient and looks great. Clean up good. Worked thru rain showers. Very happy
- TurKo LLCI really can't say enough good things about how pleased I am with the work. Christine is the owner she is kind, professional and helpful. Being an older woman I am always leery about how people will deal with me. Not only was I treated honestly Christine even gave me some tips about what not to do when dealing with other work people. Tim, Walt and their laborer Logan did the work. They were very nice, knowledgeable and professional. They answered all my questions and even saw and fixed a few small things I didn't see. Tim kept me informed everyday of what they did and what would be done the next day. He fashioned a piece over my bookcase that I was impressed with. I was very happy and impressed with all their work. They were on time, did excellent work, were respectful of me and my house and cleaned up the work areas very well. I am going to be calling them back in the spring for other remodeling and painting. I would give them a ten, but there are only 5 stars
- Meredith Home ImprovementTBD I'll fill this in when the work is done. In the interim Zack was very helpful in doing the bid and making several revisions.
- Spice It Up Handyman-I Do It All!Excellent. I have used Brian before. He is easy to work with and goes above and beyond in every aspect of his line of work. Will definitely use him again whenever I need something around the house done.
- Diamond Construction & Remodeling IncRich and Doug were very helpful explaining all the different options for the door replacement. I feel confident in the work.
- Hutton Painting & RemodelingThe team was extremely professional. They prepared all interior and exterior services thoroughly, taking off all old and peeling paint. They worked efficiently and were respectful of the tenants. They addressed all the issues we discussed in the contract and the result is a clean, refreshed inside and outside
- Meredith Home ImprovementIt was great and very professional! Cam is very helpful and price was fair and best of 4 quotes! Brandy (office) additionally was very attentive and professional.
Contractors in Plum
- Business Description:When it comes to construction and remolding projects, look no further than Cherry City Home Improvements. We have over 30 year’s experience, bringing you prompt and reliable service. We do complete bathroom remodel from removing all walls down to studs and custom ceramic tile work. We also do a verity of projects from custom wood work to bathroomsRecent Review:They did a great job and everything went smoothly. The staff has years and years of experience and were very polite and honest. I highly recommend this company for any type of project.Andrea N.
- Business Description:Our goal at Elite Renovation Corporation is to provide exceptional service while maintaining an atmosphere of serenity for a less stressful experience during the construction process. We are a passion driven company who pays extreme attention to details to deliver nothing less than extraordinary results!!Recent Review:From the initial consultation with Larry, through the completion of the project, Larry and his team worked diligently to meet all of our expectations. The communication was excellent throughout, and the attention to detail was extraordinary. Having worked with other contractors in the past, Elite Renovations sets a new standard for us with regard to customer service and setting, managing, and meeting expectations. Larry worked with us to design our new space, provided sketches for the new layout, and worked with all of our suppliers to ensure a custom and finished look. They completely gutted the bathroom, including the sub-floor, built a magnificent new shower with marble tile, installed new porcelain tile on a heated floor system, installed new vanities and mirrors, new lighting throughout the bathroom and bedroom, reworked and installed new electrical circuits. They also removed and moved walls and doorways to allow for a beautiful walk-in closet. We couldn't be more thrilled with our new master en-suite. The fit and finish of the final project is everything we wanted. We look forward to working with Larry and Elite Renovations on our next home remodeling projectJohn R.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated providing Air Quality Testing, Mold Testing & Remediation. Elimination of Allergens such as pet dander, ragweed, dust mites, etc. Odor removal - such as Cigarette/cigar smoke, Cooking Odors and Skunk. We even eliminate odors from your vehicle. We offer 10% discount to Military families and Senior CitizensRecent Review:Ron Hemphill could not have been better. He arrived exactly on time, covered his shoes before entering our home, and immediately gave a complete examination of our attic. He was very personable and professional. We had been informed that we had mold by another company. Ron gave advice, relieved our fears, and did not charge for his inspection. Definitely recommend!!!!John W.
- Business Description:. ***Call Jack at 412-771-2118 or 412-310-2405 to schedule service. PLEASE CALL! DO NOT TEXT OR EMAIL I WILL NOT GET IT.*** Serving the Pittsburgh area for 25 years. Owner Operator. 2 Employees. Uses subs for plumbing and electrical work. Cost determined by the job. No travel chargeRecent Review:Jack stripped and restained the hardwood floors in a bedroom that had been covered in carpet for years. He also pulled up tile flooring in front of the fireplace in the room and replaced it with hardwood; it was a beautiful design and blended in nicely with the old flooring around it. Lastly, he installed quarter round around the perimeter of the room. Jack is very thorough in explaining his plan and process ahead of time and in laying out your options and providing input on the choices. He returns calls in a timely manner, was able to schedule a time to do the work quickly, and finished the project efficiently. The room looks great! We are looking forward to having him do another room for us soonBeth D.
- Business Description:ImageWorks Painting is a locally owned and operated painting company servicing greater Pittsburgh. We offer free estimates at any time. All of our painters are employees of the company and we do not subcontract. We ask for and accept no deposits and will only accept payment upon your complete satisfaction. Our estimators have extensive technical coating backgroundsRecent Review:Extremely well! Professional and attentive to detail. The painters treated the project as if they were painting their own homes.John K.
- Business Description:Welcome! Our service team is made up of experienced professionals who can paint the interior or exterior of your business or home. Hutton painting has been in business for over 34 years. We do our best to understand exactly what you want before we get started. We are on the Angies List recieving an a rating. Additional DBA - D Hutton Qual PntngRecent Review:The team was extremely professional. They prepared all interior and exterior services thoroughly, taking off all old and peeling paint. They worked efficiently and were respectful of the tenants. They addressed all the issues we discussed in the contract and the result is a clean, refreshed inside and outsideBill D.
- Business Description:Increase the value of your home with kitchen and bathroom remodeling from SL Contractors LLC in Pittsburgh, PA. Contact us at 412-628-2052.Recent Review:I put my old Victorian house on the market this summer, and it sold in two days!. I must give credit to S.L. Contractors and wonderful job they did remodeling my house. I got their name from Angie’s List four years ago. My first project was the painting of all the exterior windows. I have three floors. They even repainted the rusty grills at my basement windows. That wasn’t a big job, because the jobs kept getting bigger. Then I had my old pantry converted into a powder room. My next project was the biggest one - removing all the knob and tube wiring and then replacing the plaster with drywall and finally adding can lighting. What I love the most is my new kitchen. The kitchen sold the house! It was exactly what I wanted. Mr. Washington, general contractor, over the years has been a source of information about quality construction. He was kind of a design consultant for the remodel job for the kitchen. When discussing the size of the island, he said “No one ever says the island is too big.” He worked with me and was flexible as I selected decorative touches from retail stores and online. My kitchen was a challenge. It had pine wood paneling and the layout didn’t work. Mr. Washington changed the appliance layout. I needed my hallway tiles to match my kitchen floor. Mr. Washington searched and found tiles in Texas that matched perfectly. I had a positive experience with S.L. ContractorsLucy W.
- Business Description:Primacy Painting exterior interior commercial residential Here at Primacy Painting we put a lot of faith in you, the customer, to call and let us know how we can help you. We firmly believe that the best paint job is the one that starts with a conversation among friends !Recent Review:Carl did an excellent job! He and his partner gave a fresh coat to our two-story foyer, repairing some cracks in the drywall as well. The job made the house look brand new as the bright white trim now pops against the new wall color...Carl is easy to work with and responds to texts and emails promptly. He outlined the job and completed it as promised on time and with great care to our rugs and flooring. Carl is a professionalJohn Q.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:General contractor. Owner operated. No employees. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Award Winning.Recent Review:Clint is exceptional!!!! He took my old, dark, 1940's kitchen and now its absolutely beautiful. The kitchen of my dreams!!! No hidden cost at all. Same price I was quoted was the same price I paid. Clint's craftsmanship coupled with his attention to detail shows in the extraordinary end product. If you want the highest quality workmanship and a finished product that exceeds anything you could even imagine then look no further! I would highly recommend him to my family, friends, or anyone looking to remodel their house. I have already rehired him to do my basement drop ceiling and I have no doubt whatsoever I will LOVE the end product!!!Tammy G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Plum
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting421 W Grandview Ave
- A&J CONSTRUCTION188 MORTON ST
New Eagle, Pennsylvania
- aaron agosto custom carpentry120 n evaline st
- Absolute Win2008 Lowrie St.
- Adam majewski1508 ohio ave
White Oak, Pennsylvania
- Adams Construction298 Mount Royal Blvd
- Adamson Construction LLC3002 CASAGRANDE ST
- Akator ConstructionPO Box 4478
Hidden Valley, Pennsylvania
- Alexis Gutierrez Home Improvements119 Vanderbilt Dr
- All Star Painting and Home Remodeling1700 Northfield Ave
- Allergen Sweep LLC2073 Prospect Rd
- ALWAYS PERFECT CONTRACTING INC833 Becks Run Rd
- American Contracting1017 Old Gate Rd
- AMERICAN CONTRACTING COMPANY INC900 FREDERICKA DR
- American Dreamers Rentals and Renovations1321 Leaside Drive
- American Precision Contracting LLC20 Transit Dr
- Americo Construction225 Butler St
- ANKER CONTRACTING701 MAPLEWOOD AVE
- Aquilina Contracting, Inc150 Highway st P.O. Box 14
- Armstrong Home Improvements155 High St
- Aspen Valley Contracting, Inc.340 Denniston Ave
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting
- Baumeister519 Agnew Road
- Bay City Millwork959 West 12th Street Suite 5
- Bertram Painting5914 Monongahela Ave
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Besseck Construction3209 Liberty Way
- Best Remodeling LLC1990 McNary Blvd
- BestBuilt LLC206 Porter Rd
- Biagio Ruggiero Home Restoration4741 Lorigan St
- Black Bear Home Improvements267 Isle Rd
- BMC Home Services LLC510 Clugston Ave
Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania
- Bonura Cabinets, Inc.7942 Saltsburg Rd
- Boyer & Pentek, Inc503 Reba Street
- Brandon Bentz general contractor206 Andrew Drive
- Brighter Finish Construction5204 Faulk Dr
- Britenbaugh Construction114 Richard Drive
- Brnardic Corporation164 East Union Road
- BSY Painting and Remodeling1718 jancey st
- Builders Plus General Contracting1118 Wilkins Ave
- Burczyk Contracting Inc136 Altman Rd
- Burger Construction272 Ewings Mill Rd.
Moon twp, Pennsylvania
- Burkett Building & Design7326 Schoyer ave
- Burns & Scalo Roofing Co Inc22 Rutgers Rd Ste 200
- BYT Construction LLC51 Cherry Lane
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- BZ Construction LLC218 Ray Weyandt Rd
- C Jordan & Sons Homes125 Pine Ridge Drive
- C W KALCEVIC EXCAVATING3115 OLD DARLINGTON RD
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- C.K. Remodeling & Design1209 Beechview Avenue
- Calhoun Contractor Service Inc443 South St
- Can Do Handyman3582 37th street ext
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Capets Construction LLC891 mahaffey hill rd
- Carangio Painting-Handyman539 8th St
- Carl's Home Improvements536 Walnut Street
- carls custom carpentry1106 Edith Ave
- CENTURY INTERIORS INC421 ALMAR DR
- Certified Home Remodelers Inc4 Glennvue Dr
- CGGC Contractors180 Mt.Pleasant rd
- Chernega Construction LLC720 Greensburg Rd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Cherry City Home Improvements3550 Huntertown Rd
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- Chris Jackson's Contracting1575 Vermont Ave
White Oak, Pennsylvania
- Chuba Heating & Remodeling Inc922 E 8th Ave
- Clay Building Solutions2110 Lamont Street
- Cliff Rain Remodeling, LLC202 Kingston Drive
- CN Solutions LLC5307 Progress Blvd
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Coffey Contracting Co Inc951 Banksville Rd
- COLAIZZI CONSTRUCTION4894 Young Dr
- Coleco511 Payne Hill Rd
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth Heating & Remodeling2526 Monroeville Blvd Ste 206
- Complete Custom Interiors13069 Veronica Lane
- Costantino Construction1040 Applehill lane
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- CRATSA CONSTRUCTION1162 Spring Hill Road
- Creative Home SolutionsP O Box 11253
- Crown Painting and Remodeling Inc109 Whitewood Dr
- CT CONSTRUCTION220 REVO RD
- Cuffia Contracting4150 Ewalt Rd Suite 11
- Custom Designs306 Atlantic Ave
- C Jordan & Sons Homes
- D Brennan Contracting Inc4747 hatfield st 100
- D&B Construction LLC715 McMasters Avenue
Wilkins Township, Pennsylvania
- DAN THE HANDYMAN919 RANDOLPH AVE.
East Butler, Pennsylvania
- DANIEL E BARR PAINTING - CONTRACTING303A S Main St
- Dave's Home Improvements402 Walnut Avenue
- David J Santa Construction LLC2554 Baldwick Rd.
- DeMarzo Contracting 2619 Winchester Dr
- Dempsey Construction & Excavating3627 Sherbine Way
White Oak, Pennsylvania
- DENNIS REMODELING307 Joseph St
- Designs By Mark150 Maureen Rd .
- Diamond Construction & Remodeling Inc513 Beech Rd.
- Dk Renovations818 N Margaretta St
Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania
- Do it All Handyman Service115 Bessemer St.
- Doggrell Painting332 Seely Ave
- Don Kahler Construction5203 Stanton Ave
- Dr Dry Inc2828 Saw Mill Run Blvd
- Duct Commander6982 Saltsburg Rd
- Dunn-Rite Construction and Remodeling539 Decatur Ave
- Durham Properties Construction533 Arden Dr
- D Brennan Contracting Inc
- E J RIHN CONTRACTORS216 AUBURN ST
- E J RIHN CONTRACTORS