Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2007

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

2022 Super Service Award

StoneworkWallsWater Gardens

lawn & landscaping (207)hardscaping (77)mulch delivering (38)masonry (33)stone & gravel (32)lawn care (32)drain pipe installation (21)Patios (14)tree service (14)excavating (12)lawn treatment (9)fence company (7)

06/02/2022

Brian G.

Rick returned my request from Angi the same day, and was out to see the property within a few days. He gave me a great proposal and very reasonable estimate and had a crew out to do the work about a week later. They worked for about 1.5 days, and we were amazed how fast they had the work completed. Everything was done with quality and attention to detail, and they saved me money by providing some extra stones that they had from a previous job. I am really impressed and would definitely work with them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Re-install a fallen retaining wall

Category masonry

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

Review for Rick Page Quality Landscaping - 6829 Tunnelview Dr, Pittsburgh, PA - 39753274

05/23/2022

Donna N.

I can’t say enough Good things about Rick Page Quality Landscaping and his staff, they installed a new retaining wall, two paver patios, repaired my steps and installed yard drainage. They were there every day on time and when they were done for the day they cleaned up. The work they did at my home is beautiful,I’ve had many people stop by and tell me how beautiful my property looks. With Rick Page quality landscaping you get honest and quality work at a fair price, When he comes to your home to bid your job he takes his time and goes over everything with you in detail.I will continue to use Rick Page Quality Landscaping for any future projects I have at my home and highly recommend him to anyone who needs any type of Hardscape or landscaping done at their home, You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Retaining wall installed, 2 paver patios, yard drainage and steps repaired.

Category lawn service, masonry, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/06/2022

Robert N.

Rick and his crew were outstanding. Arrived early and worked tirelessly. Cleanup was great and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Hardscape, landscape, water mitigation

Category landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

12/14/2021

John B.

the work was done on time and a good price

Description of Work
Retaining wall in back yard

Category decks, landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

10/28/2021

Alyse B.

Rick Page always answers his phone. When I first called him, he came immediately to assess my needs for water mitigation/drainage around my house. He handed me copies of his Contractor's Certificate and professional card as he greeted me. He did a careful analysis, explained clearly how he would approach the drainage issues and my other needs, and sent a prompt email to confirm his proposal and the cost of the project (which I felt was very reasonable, in view of the challenges of the task). He gave me an estimated time frame for when he would be able to come to do the work. He stayed in touch with me during the interval of time while I waited for him and his team. All team members were cordial and hardworking. Rick remained with the team and worked along with them for the entire day. They cleaned up carefully at the conclusion of work, and Rick walked around the property with me to review what had been accomplished. I will recommend Rick Page to my neighbors, and I will call him again if future needs arise.

Description of Work
Water mitigation on front walk, in front yard, in side yard, plus pruning and trimming

Category excavators, lawn service, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

09/26/2021

John I.

Great experience with Rick. Rick is a likable guy in whom I felt comfortable in his abilities. His crew came in and worked diligently and quickly to complete the job in less than 4 days (less than 3 work days). Also, the crew were good guys who demonstrated respect for my family and my home. Hard workers and gentlemen.

Description of Work
Replace retaining wall along driveeway

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

07/28/2021

Amy R.

Wow! Rick is the best! He is the most responsive contractor I've ever seen, answering phone calls and messages and arriving promptly to begin the work just when he said he would! I had gotten multiple quotes for this job and he was the only one to really stand there and think about how it would look and any problems that they might run into. He had a crew of 5 that worked 6 days on removing an old rotten wood retaining wall, cutting it up and disposing of it, excavating a massive hill to add more flat space to the yard, and putting up two retaining walls with french drains. The crew arrived very early each day but were not loud, waiting until well into the morning to begin louder tasks like cutting the blocks. They did everything so beautifully and skillfully; my yard is totally transformed. I would definitely hire them again for any future needs! I could not be any happier with the outcome of the project! If you have a project, go with Rick Page Landscaping!

Description of Work
retaining wall & drain installation, excavation of sloped hill to make flat space

Category excavators, fencing, landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

07/24/2021

Alexander K.

Repair went great. Rick and his crew showed up on time and it took only one day to complete the job, which was even quicker than we had talked about originally. They did a great job. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Retaining Wall Repaired

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

07/21/2021

Jennifer G.

I highly recommend Rick and his crew. They were able to do the job earlier than expected, which was great. They arrived on time and got right to work. They did all of the work (removal, excavation, rebuilding) by hand, working and communicating with each other steadily throughout. The entire project was complete within 2 days and looks fantastic. I am very happy with the work, the price and the people and am already planning to hire them for future projects.

Description of Work
I needed to replace a 50' long, 3' high retaining wall that was wedged between a yard and garage. The existing wall was an amalgamation of railroad ties, cemented cinderblocks and chain link fencing.

Category excavators, landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Review for Rick Page Quality Landscaping - 6829 Tunnelview Dr, Pittsburgh, PA - 39412518

07/15/2021

William W.

It went fantastic. Rick and his crew did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend them for any job. They cleaned up after they were done. Very nice people. Excellent workmanship. The cost was great. Rick does a very good job with his estimates and doesn't try to over inflate the price.

Description of Work
Replace my old retaining wall

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

03/24/2021

Conor S.

Rick and his team were punctual, professional, delivered great customer service, and took the time necessary to make sure every detail of the property was correct and looking it's finest.

Description of Work
Prune all trees and shrubs on property, stabilize plants en crouching house, remove weeds and all unwanted vegetation, prune all ground cover, all materials loaded out and removed from property.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

11/22/2020

Lauren L.

It has been some time since I had the work done. Rick and his crew arrived on time on 10/2019. It started to rain that morning but as soon as it slowed down, they started to remove the 4 unsightly hedges from the front of the house. They cleared out all the weeds that had grown between the driveway and a 100 foot retaining wall. Also the weeds above the retaining wall at the front corner of the house. There was an overgrown Magnolia tree, Rhododendron bush that was pruned and a sticker bush that I had cut down. The debris was cleared from the entire area. I had Rick return in 7/2020 to clear out the weeds again along the driveway and the front corner of the house. He sprayed the area for weeds, covered the entire areas completely with plastic and mulch. I was satisfied with the work that was done and would hire again.

Description of Work
Hedge removal, weeds removed, landscaping

Category decks, landscaping, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/11/2020

Robert W.

Rick came over, looked over the project, sent me an email quote which I accepted. Rick said he would be in touch "next week." That was two weeks ago. I emailed him and asked if he was interested in still doing this job. No response. I have email documentation for all this. Rick Page is a waste of time.

Description of Work
lawn power raked, reseeded, and trees trimmed

Category decks, landscaping

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

10/07/2020

Libbie R.

Great Company. Super Professional. Rick was great to work with. Started as promised. Finished quickly with beautiful workmanship. His whole crew was great.

Description of Work
Pull out 50ft timber retaining wall, and install new versa lock retaining wall.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

06/29/2020

Cynthia S.

Rick and his team created swails and concrete wall to direct the storm water away from my house. This team of 4 young men with Rick were hard working and respectful. I didn't see them take a break for about 6 hours and the clean up was spot on. I'd hire Rick Page again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I had flooding from undirected storm water from property above me which also caused mold.

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, masonry

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Review for Rick Page Quality Landscaping - 6829 Tunnelview Dr, Pittsburgh, PA - 38679629

06/26/2020

MICHAEL B.

We hired Rick Page to install grass block pavers on a vehicle easement used by 4 property owners. Rick was easy to work with and a good communicator. The work was done quickly, and the pavers look great!

Description of Work
Installation of 500 square feet of grass block pavers

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/24/2020

Selena K.

I called Rick and he gave said he would stop by a few days later. He did and gave me a reasonable price along with a day to put in the drain. Him and his employees showed up on time and did a good and neat job. When they left the job site was clean. I am writing this review a few weeks later, and the drain works perfectly.

Description of Work
French drain

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

06/23/2020

Terry C.

He indicated he would do the job. A month later he indicated he didn't have product, but he would order it. Another month later he hadn't ordered it, but said, if I ordered it, he would come and apply it. So I ordered it, and he said that he would do it sometime in the next week. He didn't, in that week or any week since then..

Description of Work
Applying a vinegar-based herbicide to pavers and river rock in the front and back of the house

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/17/2020

Helen K.

We had a water problem that corroded our timber wall. Rick and his crew came out put in a French drain and build a versa lock wall for us. He was very busy. It took him a week to get back to me but it was worth the wait. They were hard working, polite and punctual. I have work that needs done in the future. I will be sure to call him again!!!

Description of Work
French drain and Versa lock wall

Category drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/31/2020

Anita Z.

Rick was easy to get in touch with. He answered all my questions, gave us a quote quickly, and was affordable. The work was done soon after giving the quote and was done well. We would definitely call Rick again in the future. Thank you!

Description of Work
French drain, underground drainage from downspouts to street, new rock in place of mulch, new pond put in, and grading around house

Category landscaping, drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

06/13/2019

Nancy K.

Rick responded quickly and efficiently diagnosed my problem. He explained the reasons for my immediate water issues and we discussed several options. In the end Rick used the fastest, most efficient solution to solve the problem. He did not try upsell or offer costly options. I was impressed with his knowledge and straightforward approach. I will definitely recommend him to everyone and will call him back for my future needs.

Description of Work
Excessive drainpipe overflow and water issues in my home and yard.

Category landscaping, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

05/31/2019

CYNTHIA S.

Awesome guy. Did a nice job. Prompt and personal . Use him again

Description of Work
Landscaper

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

05/30/2019

FRANK S.

the workers were really good, they didn't even take a break, they work the whole time and very satisfied and fairly priced and they are very friendly.

Description of Work
put crushed lime stone on all my yard and 2 raised bed for planting and they have come bring the gravel down the hill.