Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Vale, OR
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Vale
- ChimcareOur chimney repair went very well. Igor and his team were very professional, efficient, and finished the job early. Our only complaint (which was minor for us) was that the sales person did not warn the repair team about the proximity of the neighbors fence to the job. Adjustments had to be made to the scaffolding in order to maintain the integrity of the neighbor's antique fence before they could start the work. We would most definitely hire them again. Everyone from the salesman to the repair team was very friendly and easy to work with
- ChimcareI wanted to commend the professionalism of the person who came to do the cleaning and comprehensive diagnosis of our issues, Walt. He is a master of his job and a safety trainer int he industry. By the end of his thorough investigation I felt very fortunate to have finally found a chimney company with such an experienced and professional crew. We had spent almost a year trying to find a chimney outfit to help us at our rural second home and Walt's hard work, detailed photos and assessment was the beginning of an outstanding experience with Chimcare. The mason and apprentice who did the repairs were also first-class company in an era when that expertise, customer service and integrity are hard to find
- ChimcareI purchased the house last fall and the inspector suggested a chimney cleaning service before using the fireplace. We didn't use the fireplace all last winter, but decided to get it inspected before this year's cold season. The technician I was originally scheduled with had a series of jobs run late, but kept me informed on his ETA throughout the day. Unfortunately, by the time he was ready to come out to the house, I was heading out for the evening so I had to reschedule. The second technician, Matt, also ran late and again called me to let me know. Once there, he did a very thorough job at the cleaning and inspection and discovered some large cracks in the interior of the chimney, which he declared unsafe to use until repaired. While I'm not thrilled at the need for repairs, I am very satisfied with Matt's work and glad I waited to use the fireplace until I got it inspected
- Matthew G HunterWe finally decided to sell our house, but the task of getting it ready to list was becoming too overwhelming. We have two young children so finding the time to work on the house was becoming increasingly difficult. We put together a list of all the odds and ends that we were going to need help with in order to get the house ready to sell. We called Matt to see if he would be interested. Even though he was extremely busy, he understood our dilemma and made time for us and our projects. He did a wide array of tasks, from installing base molding to constructing a deck railing and got our initial list of tasks done in one day. After a couple more weeks went by, we realized we still needed some help and (sheepishly) called Matt to enlist his help one more time. One of the things that impressed me about Matt this time is that he didn?t shy away from any task, even if it might have been trivial to him. He takes everything seriously and gets it all done in a timely fashion. He is always very conscious of our need to stay within a budget and never fails to deliver. I can?t say enough great things about the work Matt has done for us and I hope to have him work on our new (old) home
- MASON/SAND HILL HOMES LLCRichard did a great job, is very talented, and creative. It was done in a timely manner, and he left the site clean after the projects.
- Goodban MasonryThese days it is getting more and more difficult to find a good mason. Grant Goodban is helping keep the tradition of high quality masonry alive and well in the Eugene Oregon area. He worked all day on a Saturday, due to his workload, and his results were top notch. Would definitely use him again. Very reasonable cost too
- BOB GRABOWSKI CONSTRUCTIONHe is a perfectionist--does meticulous work. He has a very pleasant personality, even temperament, is reliable and honest. He did a great (5-star !) job. He performed two other jobs for us --the first, concrete driveway, sidewalk, and stoop for my husband's other home and the second, a concrete stairway on the property we are living on. We believe his charges are fair and worth every penny. He does BEAUTIFUL WORK. You can reach him at 541-883-2431. Free Estimates
- Superior MasonryJim work is always A+. Besides the job mentioned above, Jim also did our rock masonry on the outside of our home as well as inside. As usual his work was tremendous. Note, that Jim has his license as a general contractor, so he is able to work on a variety of tasks for a home or business. Jim is an "old world" craftsman. His masonry work is the best I have ever seen. Jim is a true professional and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to construction & repair. I totally trust Jim and his advice regarding the many projects that we have given him. Jim's prices are fair & of great value. Jim has my full & complete recommendation...no hesitation on my part
- ChimcareInspector was professional, and inspected the chimney, flue, and connection to gas furnace. recommended demolishing old chimney, as it was no longer being used, and was in danger of toppling at some point. Provided a estimate on the spot. Decided not go with them, because the cost was high in my estimation. This is not to say that the cost was overpriced, but much higher than I was willing to pay at this time. The company did not try to hard sell me on any services, and it was my impression that they are upfront and honest
- OBRIST MASONRY INCThe stone Obrist Masonry Inc matched was very good, the workmanship of putting it in was good, their timing was good, but the grout that they chose to match it with was not so good. The staff's demeanor throughout the project was good. They took good care of our property and they were pleasant to deal with
Masonry Contractors in Vale
- Business Description:I'm a concrete prep/finisher I specialize in flatwork. Pool decks Patios Sidewalks Stamped concrete I have been doing concrete for 6 years
- Business Description:Alder Creek Landscaping has been in Business for over 15 years. We are able to handle any size project.Recent Review:unknownCynthia U.
- Business Description:Abb Stoves Hearth and Home LLC has been serving the greater Salem area since 1972. Throughout the years, we have acquired a great deal of knowledge about Hearth Products. We constantly strive to expand our knowledge of Hearth Products in order to serve you better. With this understanding, over the years we have hand selected products and now think that we have an excellent assortment of gas, wood, pellet, and oil stoves to meet your heating needs. Not to mention a wonderful assortment of gas,..Recent Review:It went well. The service people made a total of three visits to do all the work (A glass cracked during replacement of a gasket and had to be ordered and installed.). They were, in fact, ahead of schedule and were efficient and proficientJames M.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of Masonry, we have been serving Central Oregon for over 18 yrs. We do Commercial and Residential, small jobs and repairs are welcome.
- Business Description:ConstructionRecent Review:Our basement is partially finished and had Pergo flooring. Over the winter our pipes froze and burst causing about an inch of water to fill half the basement. Kings Bros helped us fix everything from the flooring to insulating the pipes and basement and a bunch of odds and ends that cropped up as they poked around in the crawlspace. Our house is now more energy efficient and we didn't run into any other problems with the pipes for the rest of the winter. The flooring is perfectly flat and level with no gaps or weird angles whatsoever. They did a great job and we hired them again to do our kitchen tile in August 2014. Recommended! <br /> <br /Melissa L.
- Business Description:1-888-JBC-ON-TIME (888-522-6684). 26 employees in Portland area. No subs used. Payment may be made via PayPal.Recent Review:I've been screwed over by that company. It exceeded estimate by almost three times. I had to sue the guy and go to arbitration, he was adding the bill drastically. He really should not work as contractor ever againN. David J.
- Business Description:Our masonry contractors are the most preferred in the Merlin, OR 97532 area. Call (541) 441-8899 and reach Hardscaping Specialist LLC. Get the service you deserve! Masonry Service, Masonry Repair, Brick Masonry, Stone Masonry, Decorative Retaining Walls Redwood, OR; Masonry Contractor, Swimming Pool Builders, Masonry Service, Concrete Pools, Hardscapin
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated building construction business where the majority of our customers become long time friends. We will gladly work with your financial institution and accept checks/cash. We do cater to Senior Citizens and strive to take extra time and effort in working for seniors while taking limited income into consideration and offering whatever discounts we can. We currently have 8 full time employees and seem to be expanding while keeping busy in our local economy. O..Recent Review:Very unprofessional....didn't seem to want our business. <br />Jamasa S.
- Business Description:This business provides quality services to its customers. Licensed and Bonded General Contractor Company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Vale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hutzel Roberson Construction743 NE Casper
- Hutzel Roberson Construction
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JBC Group Solutions Inc
- King Brothers Construction, Inc.P.O. Box 82474
- King Brothers Construction, Inc.
- L3 Construction LLC1595 North Hwy 26
- L3 Construction LLC
- Mister Fix It Company LLC3880 NW Xavier Ave
- Mister Fix It Company LLC