JBC Group Solutions Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

General Remodeling

1-888-JBC-ON-TIME (888-522-6684). 26 employees in Portland area. No subs used. Payment may be made via PayPal....

Peak Pro Painters

We provide quality Interior and Exterior Painting Services. We believe in understanding and serving our customers and do whatever it takes to make you satisfied. We do walls, woodwork, doors and trim, brick, staining, cabinets, metal and more. We stand behind our projects and offer guaranteed price estimates!

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

Apex Professional Painting

Residential and commercial painting Exterior/Interior Specialize in Fine finishes on cabinetry/crown molding Free Estimates call now! 503-915-3881

08/25/2015

I've been screwed over by that company. It exceeded estimate by almost three times. I had to sue the guy and go to arbitration, he was adding the bill drastically. He really should not work as contractor ever again.

Description of Work
They did structural repair, plumbing, heat, ducting, they did a bath room which would have been tile work and drywall.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,home remodeling

07/13/2012

They did a real good job. They were real professional. We can now open the garage door from the inside of the house and now it is so smooth that we have to check to see if we hit the button to open it or close it. Before we used to know when it was opening or closing because it used to make a noise. It helps when you move to a city where you are new.

Description of Work
We used JBC Group Solutions Inc to do the garage doors.

Category garage doors

06/01/2012

I have been using them for 3 years for multiple projects and would not go to somebody else. They also built a cabin in the woods. It was built 10 miles from the road so it was like carrying all the stuff up the path. They also did the garage and remodeling of the house, mostly kitchen and a little bit of plumbing work in the bathroom. I am still using them and I would be using them for the next thing that will be coming up too.

Description of Work
I used JBC Group Solutions, Inc. to take care of the electrical glitch.

Category garage doors,plumbing,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,home remodeling

04/05/2012

They did a good job for us. It was good. The owner was very helpful. He even went and checked things with city because we have our greens on behind our house.

Description of Work
JBC Group Solutions, Inc built a fence across the back of our property.

Category fencing

General contractor, home repair & remodeling.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available