Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Beaverton, OR
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Beaverton
- Haven Spa Pool & HearthWe've had beautiful response and professionalism. We were having a plumbing issue. They did the test at no charge. They gave us some additional chemicals at no charge. They said this should settle it down, but if it doesn't we will come out and drain it for you, fill it and redo the chemicals to start over again. The owner's son was out here working just like the crew was out here working. They are just super, super people
- Premier Pool and SpaThe owner/contractor was reasonably priced and provideded superior workmanship. He was here personally several times during each week, perhaps even daily. He also provided exquisite aesthetic advise, suggesting at times that we should make an alternate choice, even where it meant lower cost. He stayed within the budget, no unwarranted surprises. His attention to detail was by far the best we have encountered. His crew was very pleasant and professional. He thought of every detail, from water run off on the patio/deck to ease of cleaning. We chose a stone that ended up being far too dark for the side wall of the spa and player boxes, and despite the "no return" policy at the stone yard, he exchanged the stone veneer for a beautiful match. In the end, we didn't pay any extra labor costs, just a bit extra to replace the stone we used and couldn't return. The job was completed within the time frame given. We decided to add the outdoor kitchen after the summer, which he built during the winter. Turned out beautiful, he has a great eye. He built our pool (50 by 25, with a very deep end) almost three years ago. Every time we have an issue, he responds immediately. His ongoing client care is superb. He is articulate and trustworthy. We enjoyed the time he spent building our pool and kitchen, and educated us along the way. We would contract him again with no reservation. Pure quality
- GARCIA CONSTRUCTIONThe quote was for about $10,000. He was exceptional in the group that came out. He was just very thorough, and he followed through. We would probably go with them when we actually end up doing it next year. . He was very professional, the quote was right in there as it was not high or low. It was a good quote. Overall they were very good
- Cascade Pools & SpasWe've found Cascade's tech's to have all been with the company a long time, a real tribute to the company itself. The one sent in this case, Mike, quickly identified the problem with the pump, a bad bearing and replaced it. He then took it upon himself to look at the rest of our equipment, including the electric pool cover and pool sweep and make minor repairs as necessary. Very thorough and very professional. Cascade put in our pool and have maintained the equipment ever since. They have excellent, knowledgeable employees and can be counted on to fix any problem. They are highly recommended. Jamie has helped tremendously in the office, as well
- MARQUIS SPASI like the quality of their product and the fact that they are an Oregon owned company. They aren't the cheapest. I would continue to use them.
- Premier Pool and SpaBasically, they were able to right all that was wrong with our pool. We were under the gun for time as we had a family reunion at our house that was scheduled on a Saturday afternoon and they heroically were able to get in all the materials on time and fix all before the party. They absolutely delivered on every promise and the party was a smashing success, thanks to Vitaliy and his team
- Premier Pool and SpaGreat !! I had met a Premier sales person at a Portland Home show last spring. After getting some brochure information I checked on the companies reviews online. Satisfied with the good reviews I made an apportionment to discuss options that would work for my home. Glendon from Premier met me at my home several times over the next few weeks to layout options on my ground and review some cool digital renderings of my backyard space with several pool options dropped in that I could consider. I made my choice and then had a detailed meeting in their office regarding what to include and basically built my pool with some additional options. I budgeted some things out and kept others until I was good to go with price and design. They kept me advised of the delivery time and the expected completion stages. The various stages allowed for me to do a little work myself to the space and budget accordingly since payments were due when each stage was completed. A few delays happened due to slow transit of materials and city permit process but everything considered it was good and I was excited. They had a good pool educator out to the house for water condition education and equipment. I have confidence that I will be able to maintain everything but I wouldn't hesitate in contact them to assist me if needed. If i have the opportunity to purchase another pool I will contact Premier without hesitation. Great experience and great result that has improved my home
- Premier Pool and SpaMy backyard in-ground pool was 30 years old and had not always been well maintained. I contacted several pool companies for bids and recommendations. Vitaly, (I probably didn't spell his name correctly) is the owner of Victory Pools. He not only gave me a bid that was competitively priced, but also had many helpful ideas that in the end I'm very thankful to have utilized. He also took me and my wife on a tour of many of his projects and we were highly impressed. Vitatly also was a hands-on contractor. Whether doing the highly technical aspects of the project and there were many, we moved all the pool equipment, converted from chlorine to salt, added many interesting features, reshaped the pool, added drains and gas features, etc, Vitaly was there with his work boots on. His crew was attentive, clean and conscientious. Vitaly is also a good communicator. A project of this magnitude comes with ongoing opportunities for upgrades. Vitaly did not try to up-sale me, but would bring things to my attention along the way. We'd discuss the price and then make a decision. We became friends through the experience and I continue to use Vitaly for my pool winterization and summer maintenance. I give Vitaly and team my highest recommendation
- Premier Pool and SpaAside from some questions on the design and bottom color of the pool, all went very well. Construction went smoothly and the pool was finished on time. The best part was Vitalli who was most professional, explained thing clearly and very prompt. He went out of his way to make sure that the pool function properly, fix any problem, (needed to put a check valve on our swim jet pump, no charge). I was totally empressed by the smoothness of the build out and ease of start-up. I would higly reccommend Vittalli and Premier Pool and Spa
- GARCIA CONSTRUCTIONMr Garcia was very pleasant in setting a day and time to look at our pool remodel. He was on time and took what I felt was an appropriate amount of time to give us a comprehensive estimate. He did real measurements and showed us materials that we could use. We went over his estimate and when we are ready he will be the first we call
Swimming Pool Companies in Beaverton
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:Since 1975, Haven is a locally owned full service hot tub, swimming pool & fireplace dealer & service contractor with retail locations in Vancouver, Beaverton & Clackamas. Haven is proud to be a certified Northwest Natural Gas Service Service Solutions provider and a member of the Home Builders Association. Licensed, insured and bonded in Oregon & Washington states, supporting local businesses and our communities whenever possible. Hot Water Doctors & Northwest Stove Specialists are former db..Recent Review:From start to finish, the people at Haven Spa, Pool and Hearth provided excellent service. Went to store, Randy showed me options, Stephan came and measured my fireplace and made recommendations, quotes were given, and a date was set up. Kyle and Nick arrived ready to work. Even though I said a drop cloth wouldn't be necessary because I have a big dog with muddy paws, they still covered my floor. The entire process went smoothly from start to finish. I appreciated that they did it all - arranging the electrical connection, building permit, the inspection. And, I love the insert. It's beautifulCarol T.
- Business Description:With twenty four years of pool building experience Premier Pools and Spas knows what it takes to build a custom pool that is as trouble and maintenance free as possible! We also take your kids safety as a very serious concern, we think of them first! Rated #1 Pool Company in AmericaRecent Review:This was the worst experience of our lives dealing with a contractor. It so disappointing to have saved up to fulfill a dream of ours only to be let down. The owner of this company has been nothing by rude, condescending and unprofessional. He has threatened and coerced us into changing out contract with the promise of credits that never came through. They have not completed the project and have not been onsite to do work in months. The pool has a defect related to a poor installation and an error made by Premier in the beginning that they now refuse to take responsibility for an acknowledge. I have asked for the name of their bond company on several occasions and they have refused to provide the information. They come with a good presentation and we even opted to pay more to have this "luxury" company come install our pool. It turns out that once you sign and begin payments, the quality, professionalism and expertise all end. I would not hire or recommend this company everxavier c.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:My name is Michael Sarmiento, I am the owner of J&S Contractors Llc. I have been in the construction business for 7 years, working in all type of general constructions, such as custom commercial, and residential. I offer services such as, Drywall, Framing, Siding, Ceramic Tile, Acoustical ceiling, Painting, Decks, Kitchens, Baths, Hardwood Flooring, Cabinet Installation, Strip & Wax Floors, Fences, Concrete, Demolition & Finish... and much more. All our work is guaranteed and affordable,..
- Business Description:Summit Electric is locally owned and operated and offers over 12 years of experience in residential, commercial and light industrial fields.
- Business Description:For over 50 years, Neptune Pools has maintained its reputation as a leader in Oregon swimming pool construction, delivering high quality service and expertise for custom inground gunite pools and gunite spa installation throughout Oregon and the NorthwestRecent Review:Neptune built my swimming pool 20+ years ago and did a great job. Sadly, it's not the same company today as it was then. After a couple of poor service visits in the mid-2000's I quit using them for service/repair work but decided to give them another try this fall. Big mistake! Neptune overcharges for parts; does not give estimates for repairs, and does shoddy work. I contacted Neptune in October over a leaking vacuum breaker and a hard to turn multiport valve. At the time, I sent them pictures showing the leak to make sure they had the replacement part and Neptune's service manager, Matt, responded saying the technician would bring the part. However, when the technician arrived he said he'd never seen the email and did not have the part. He replaced the multiport valve and was on site less than 35 minutes. After he left I checked the replaced multiport valve and it was leaking in two places where the technician had overtightened the screws and cracked the plastic. When he returned with the vacuum breaker he reinstalled the multiport valve using a spare I was going to return to Amazon (for a $60 credit). After I complained about the two-hour service charge, Neptune cut it to one hour, but did not offer to pay for the valve their technician had cracked. But, things got even worse after that. Neptune invoiced me for $291 for the vacuum breaker valve part, which included their standard 20% markup. That seemed like a lot for such a simple part so I checked the part number on Amazon I found the identical item selling for $59.95 w/free shipping in less than 30 seconds. When I complained to Neptune's service manager that a 400% markup seemed excessive, his response was "No one can compete with Amazon prices so using that example is a moot point to me." If he knows Amazon prices are so much lower one can only wonder why they don't buy from Amazon in the first place unless it's to over-inflate their 20% part mark up. The bottom line is that if you want good quality work done at a fair price you'll want to look somewhere besides Neptune for your pool needsJAMES S.
- Business Description:Metal Sheet Flashing Manufacturer.
- Business Description:Stone NW proudly specializes in 100% natural stone and rock with 30+ years in the stone industry. We have 12 working quarries along with a full fabrication and saw operation. From the quarry to your home we will turn your visions into reality. Most of our stone is quarried right here in the Pacific Northwest. Big or small, all jobs are custom cut to order. Come in today to see our new Design Center in Vancouver, WA featuring our Western Pacific Thin Veneer line
- Business Description:Vision Installations is a locally owned and family operated business that started in 1993. We specialize in 3 categories...Pools, Audio/Video, and Automation Systems. We pride ourselves in having clients for life, not just a single job. ----------2021 SPRING PROMO of 15% OFF of pool liner replacements---------- POOLS: We specialize in outdoor spaces, and perform in ground pool liner repairs and installation. We specialize in automating pool features into easy to control interfaces. --..Recent Review:Awesomeness! It's the 5th job with Vision, Mark Smith is the best. Punctual, nice clean up, responds to questions, provides multiple options.John M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Beaverton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eternal Rock Construction Inc715 NW Hoyt St
- Eternal Rock Construction Inc
- Haven Spa Pool & Hearth10560 SE Hwy 212
- Haven Spa Pool & Hearth
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Kyle Caudle Pool Service12710 NE Morris CT
- Kyle Caudle Pool Service
- Lanphere Construction & Development13625 SW Farmington Road
- Lanphere Construction & Development
- MARQUIS SPAS8775 SW Cascade Ave A6
- MARQUIS SPAS
- The SHIR Corporation9411 NE HWY 99 Ste. 1
- The SHIR Corporation
- Unique Flooring LLC9404 NE 87th Ct
- Unique Flooring LLC
- Vision Installations LLC10117 SE Sunnyside Rd Ste F20
- Vision Installations LLC