If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Hillsboro, OR
There are 220 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Hillsboro
- A Cut Above ExteriorsThe crew from "A Cut Above" is excellent. Work started promptly on the scheduled time and siding was removed in a few hours. The crew found a fair amount of rot on the old sheathing and framing (house is 25 years old). The problem areas of sheathing and framing were expertly removed and repaired. All rot repairs were completed and the new house wrap was installed & windows flashed by the end of day 1. On day Day 2, trim was installed and 90% siding went up. Early on Day 3 siding was finished, caulked, and beautiful. In addition to the repairs and siding replacement, flashing improvements were made to eliminate the water intrusion we had for years. Excellent job- I'm very happy
- JZ Brothers ServicesOutstanding! I expected 2 men to work, but 1 was out sick. I was a little wary that 1 man could get the work done, but Jose was amazing: he trimmed, hauled, cleared, and took away everything by himself, within the contracted time. He definitely exceeded my expectations, I would hire them again, anytime
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWe had an amazing experience with Hamish Murray Construction from start to finish. We closed in a patio space to create a home gym and a storage area and it looks absolutely amazing. Everyone we worked with was professional and work was done quickly. The point person checked in with us on a regular basis letting us know each step of the process. They were quick to answer any questions we had an even worked with us to make the project fit our budget. They are a fabulous company to work with and we would (and have) recommend them to anyone
- Design FabThe work we’ve had done by Design Fab has been first rate. We moved into a very dated house and we’ve been slowly remodeling to modernize but also retain the late modernist sensibility. Since finding Design Fab, we’ve become repeat clients. Design Fab are great communicators; making us feel comfortable to ask questions and offering wonderful solutions for unforeseen design issues. I appreciate their skill as well as their aesthetic sense. Every single person who has visited our home has noticed their work and offered compliments. I highly recommend them
- Superior Building Concepts LLCDan is an EXCELLENT contractor. He is meticulous and performs quality work. He pays close attention to the work of professionals he uses as well as suggest idea’s which improve final product!
- Ed Gause ConstructionBeautiful detailed work, accurate fixed costs -and a free side order of humor! Ed Gause, Lake Oswego, OR delivers composite decks that are both beautiful, well crafted, and on budget. What more do you want in a deck person? Everything I wanted was implemented with attention to detail. I received a fixed cost bid that included all foreseeable materials and labor. But be prepared for the cost of materials. Ed normally does smaller projects but after careful consideration Ed decided to take on my large project. Our main patio, along with the fence running the entire length of my dog run is a monster! It is an expansive two level deck with a full set of stairs leading up to a gazebo on the top level. See photos. It was also was in need of some structural repairs as well. In our opinion, its one of the best-looking patio we've seen. Next was the small deck off of our master bedroom -on the second floor! It also needed additional structural joists to decrease the floor board spans. Miters and enc cuts were sharp and clean,. Then after painting all the end cuts, the composite lumber blended into a seamless, flowing wood like appearance. See photos. Sil & DIane Davi
- Cut No Corners Painting LLCWalt and his foreman, Gonzalo, were professional from start to finish. They were respectful of our property and made sure no garbage was left behind or shrubs harmed. They worked quickly and did the pressure washing on one day, prep the next, two coats of paint the following day, followed by a half day of painting the trim. Our house looks great and they did a wonderful job
- PROFESSIONAL HOUSE PAINTERS CORP.Totally incredible, professional work like I have never seen before! For 4 straight days this crew worked steadily from 8:00 AM until well after 6:00 PM to reach their daily goals for my house project. The owner of the company, Alex Machain, came every day to check on progress and ask it there were any questions or other suggestions. The lead painter, Lupe Arias, was concerned about the downspouts and how they were not in working order. He conveyed that they needed to be replaced so I did call a gutter repair company who also does downspouts. However, they were too busy to take on the repair work. When Lupe heard about this he told Alex that he would just fix the downspouts himself. So, using his own money, he bought new downspout supplies and installed them just because he knew it was necessary and it would detract from the overall beauty of the new paint if not replaced. Lupe never asked me to reimburse him for the supplies, but I asked his son and also Alex what the materials and labor cost had been and I wrote a check to Lupe. He saved me a lot of time and stress to try and find a person to do that work and I was so grateful! I am so impressed with the quality of work this company does and the care and concern they take to make sure everything is perfect in the customers eyes. It is so refreshing to find a painting contractor that has such high standards. My house has never looked better! Although it is not necessary because the work is superb, Alex will come by for a final walk-around to make sure I am happy with the job. The bottom line: If you need your house painted, hire Professional House Painters Corp. You will not be sorry
- Cascade Fence and DeckCascade Fence & Deck was fantastic from start to finish. From my initial phone call with Carrie to schedule a quote, to Trevor in sales coming out to give a quote (and create a rendering of the deck project - something no other company even offered to do), to the crew doing the work, every single interaction was positive. Kyle and Logan (along with the various crew who came various days) did an outstanding job every step of the way. Both were incredibly professional, helpful, and friendly. They were always happy to stop and talk about the project, answer questions, and explain their process - it’s clear they take pride in their work. I couldn’t be happier with the final product. I would highly recommend Cascade to anyone after this experience
- Danika ConstructionScott and the team were great from the beginning. He helped us with design, permitting and, of course, build. His team left the site clean every day and responded well to our in-flight asks. Would recommend and use again.
Deck Companies in Hillsboro
- Business Description:Welcome to Right Guys Framing! We proudly provide the highest quality of service and craftsmanship for each aspect of your project. Our depth of knowledge and experience solidify our belief that customer service stands as the highest priority. We eagerly look forward to working with you and making your vision a reality. Give us a call at 503-207-1146 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today, and let us get startedRecent Review:Jorge and his crew did a great job replacing old deck. Removed existing frame and rebuilt, covered with Composite decking. Everything was done to perfection and according to current code. Work was done on time. Clean up was great. Would definitely hire again for future projectsSandra G.
- Business Description:Three Rivers Custom Decks is the Portland Metro area's most experienced Custom Deck Design and Build Company. With over 50 years Combined Design Experience & Project Managers averaging over 20 years experience within the "Outdoor Living" trade. We pride ourselves on our record of Customer Satisfaction. From the initial design appointment, the Free bid package we provide, all the way through a completed project. We strive to exceed customer expectations. While our projects are of the Highest Q..Recent Review:I had an appointment scheduled to get a quote on a new deck and fence installation. On the date of the appointment no one showed up or called. I contacted the company, left a message, and got no response. If they were too busy, a phone call would have been fine. As it was, I stayed home and cleared my schedule to meet with them and wasted an entire morning. Extremely unprofessionalSTEVE B.
- Business Description:Nothing enhances the value and appeal of your outdoor living space like a beautifully crafted, custom deck, fence, arbor or gate. Our unique designs, high-quality construction and friendly service have made Creative Fences & Decks the contractor of choice for Portland's discerning homeowners. At Creative Fences & Decks, we understand that your expectations go beyond quality work-you want the perfect blend of aesthetics and function. From initial concept to final construction, we take the time..Recent Review:First let me say I had a great experience with this company 5-6 years ago. They did a lot of work. The craftsmanship was excellent, workers skilled & easy to be around. The person/owner who designed & oversaw the project was Mitica - professional & good to work with. Because of the good experience with Creative D & F, I called to have them remove & replace the fence. Mitica told me his brother Constantin, handled the fence work. We discussed what I wanted & work began w/in a few weeks; this time was a completely difference experience. Not professional or particularly skilled & not easy to be around. A few months after the work was completed I noticed the wood portion of the fence was shoddy & very flimsy. Within 6 months one of the upright boards came loose & was hanging. They used 5/8" upright boards on a 6' fence, which now seems to be a cost cutting measure. Within 6 months one of the boards was hanging. What a huge disappointment. I have hired someone else to repair & stabilize the flimsy fence and build & install the rest of the fenceEmily F.
- Business Description:Decking and Roofing contractor based in PortlandRecent Review:Everything went smoothly, quality workmanship, and competitive pricing. In fact a mistake on the invoice, which I hadn't noticed, was brought to my attention by Daniel/owner. It saved me hundreds of dollars and showed the integrity and honesty of Daniel/D&D. Hard to find such honest people and businesses like this now days, would 100% recommend D&D for any services they offerDennis B.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Charges hourly rate of $55 (2/11/09). No travel charges. Only build/repair decks up to 10 feet high. License # 82643. Ask about Angie's List discount. I would prefer that you call me instead of using the Angie's List Message CenterRecent Review:Beautiful detailed work, accurate fixed costs -and a free side order of humor! Ed Gause, Lake Oswego, OR delivers composite decks that are both beautiful, well crafted, and on budget. What more do you want in a deck person? Everything I wanted was implemented with attention to detail. I received a fixed cost bid that included all foreseeable materials and labor. But be prepared for the cost of materials. Ed normally does smaller projects but after careful consideration Ed decided to take on my large project. Our main patio, along with the fence running the entire length of my dog run is a monster! It is an expansive two level deck with a full set of stairs leading up to a gazebo on the top level. See photos. It was also was in need of some structural repairs as well. In our opinion, its one of the best-looking patio we've seen. Next was the small deck off of our master bedroom -on the second floor! It also needed additional structural joists to decrease the floor board spans. Miters and enc cuts were sharp and clean,. Then after painting all the end cuts, the composite lumber blended into a seamless, flowing wood like appearance. See photos. Sil & DIane DaviSil D.
- Business Description:"Where dreams come true!" We're about more than just building decks. We believe in giving customers the best possible services, while making their home look and feel the way they've always wanted.Recent Review:We wanted to replace a 20 years old deck. Victor came to give us a design proposal and a quote. Once we decided on a timeline for a project, Victor and his helper completed the work in 2 weeks as planned. They did several adjustments to improve how the deck fits with the house and patio downstairs and were always looking for feedback when faced with a design decision. Very beautiful and solid work, we are very happy with the craftsmanship and work ethicsPAVEL R.
- Business Description:Sokol Construction LLC is Vancouver, WA based, family owned business since 2002! We always provides free estimates.Recent Review:excellent. They started when they said they would, and were efficient. Cleaned up the site daily. The crew pays great attention to details, and goes the extra step to do it rightMark N.
- Business Description:20 years building experience in custom fences and decks. We work with many wonderful home owners and and top quality home builders. We build all types of fencing and decking available. We are simply the best at what we do because we love to do it! Call us today for a free estimate without any obligation what so ever. You will be surprised to learn all the possibilities we offerRecent Review:Absolutely wonderful! Jerry and his crew were very professional, prompt, and completed our job quickly with results beyond our expectations. They left our yard clean when done, and were very friendly and accomodating while they worked. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a job that would last and be exactly what we needed. I honestly have never seen a deck built as solidly as this one. Jerry Losli has 21 years experience and it shows! Even the hardware used is absolutely top grade. That and the high quality lumber make this project absolutely beautifulDavid F.
- Business Description:Western General Construction LLC specializes in deck and fence construction and property maintenance services for home or business owners in the Portland Vancouver metro area.Recent Review:It was good. They did it fast. Nice job.herman p.
- Business Description:Fences, Decks, Remodels and More! Licensed, Insured and Bonded! CCB Lic. #232503 We are small family company providing quality services at affordable prices with over 15 years of experience in construction work. Contact us today for a free estimate on your home construction projects.Recent Review:Great! Will be using this company again for sure. They worked very hard and they worked late to accommodate my add ons. Nothing was too much trouble and they were well priced.Nicky S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- North Plains
- King City
- Forest Grove
- Lake Oswego
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
deck & porch contractors in Hillsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 For All Services, LLC231 NE 99th Ave
- 10th Castle LLC2382 SW Cedar ST
- 1st Choice Property Solutions LLC19756 SE King Me Two Lane
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 4 Point Global Solutions LLC8555 SW Brentwood Street
- 4R HOUSE LLCPO BOX 481
- 52 Weeks Construction872 W Main Street G59
- 1 For All Services, LLC
- A & T Roofing & Construction45763 NW Hillside Rd
Forest Grove, Oregon
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A Cut Above Exteriors18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A LEVEL FLOORING20902 SW 103RD DR
- A New Image Exteriors9575 SW 90th Ave
- A ROOF ABOVE3201 NE 135TH AVE 3201 NE 135th Ave
- A&E Construction LLCPO Box 2984
- A+Design10216 SE 256th St Ste 103-399
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A.C.T. Builders, LLC.210 Stanford DR
- A1 Construction IncPO Box 17667
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- AA Carpentry LLC3101B SW 1st Ave
- AAA Cleaning15559 s Neibur rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- AARON SAHNOW CONTRACTING6286 SW OLD HWY 47
- Abarca Construction27426 SW Copper Creek Loop
- ABC FENCE & DECK13520 SW 24TH ST
- ABC SUPPLY CO INC1835 NE Columbia Blvd
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION INC1715 N SCHOFIELD ST
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHING3631 NE John Olsen Ave
- Accountable Siding LLC819 Riley Dr
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Adrian's Quality Fencing & Decks3115 SW 211th Ave
- Advanced Copko Sheet Metal And Gutter Systems Inc.12990 S E King Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Advanced WoodcraftPO Box 388 / 25650 SE Talons Road
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- AGAPE PAINTING INC14260 SW 164TH AVE
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alex Zonay Construction LLC1631 NE Broadway St
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All American Exterior LLC7374 SW Aloma Way
- All American Painting Corporation3201 NE 223rd Ave #35
- ALL ANGLES LLC631 34th Street
- All Around Curb Appeal85658 US-101
- All Around Your Home5377 Charleton Ct
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- All Backyard Construction19505 SW Edy Rd
- All Building Construction LLC.P.O. Box 304
- All Natural Additions llc205 SW 132nd Ave
- ALL NATURES CONSTRUCTION, INC7500 NE 299th St.
Battle Ground, Washington
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Phase Residential Construction2020 SE Centurion Way
- All Phase Residential RemodelingPO Box 301563
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All Services Construction535 E Main St
- All Value ConstructionPO Box 1048
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- All-Ways Quality Interiors37100 NW Long Rd
- Allain construction co17306 nw Elaine ct
- ALLIED WESTERN CONSTRUCTION LLCPO BOX 662
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Alpha Construction & Repair2620 SW 211th Ct
- Alpha Fencing Co17942 se Division st.
- AltruWood5125 SW Macadam Ave Ste 135
- Always Greener Landscaping17750 sw Wright st.
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Classic Decking29030 SW Town Center Loop E Suite 202 #443
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- ANDERSON & CASE REMODELING INCPO BOX 1731
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Angelo's Ornamental Iron Works, LLC4121 SE VIEW ACRES RD
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- ANTHONY ADAMS CONTRACTING LLC2146 SE 178TH PL
- AP Landscape Svc2900 SW Cornelius Pass Rd # 335
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Apogee Landscapes3706 NE Holman St
- AQF INCPO BOX 1776
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of West Portland15880 SW Tualatin St.
- Architekton LLC Construction 2385 NE Kathryn St
- Aries Yard WorksPO BOX 11916
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- ARMAC GENERAL CONTRACTORS2000 NE 42ND STE 178
- Armadas Exterior LLC2075 NW 14th St
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Results Corp13504 Ne 84th Ave Ste 103-280
- Artistic Iron, IncPO BOX 1833
- Artistic Landscapes10670 SW Black Diamond Way
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- ATLAS NW INC5910 SW MULTNOMAH BLVD
- Atterbury Brothers Construction14060 Canyon Ridge Cir
Oregon City, Oregon
- Avos Inc - Wrought Iron Engineering IronWork5822 NE 109th Ave
- A & T Roofing & Construction