All Surface Cleaning Company

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2005

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services....

Leaving a completed jobsite

+18 more images

pressure washing (389)gutter cleaning (368)roof cleaning (309)deck cleaning (91)roofing (51)gutter repair (50)awnings (15)skylight installation (1)window cleaning (6)house painting (5)window replacement (5)door installation (4)

07/01/2022

Patty Z.

Excellent. Reasonable price and the two technicians, Jose and Jaimeel, were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Replace large portion of ridge cap and some damaged shingles. Replace one pipe flashing.

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

06/12/2022

Erik L.

The crew is very professional and completed the job with clean up at the end. Most importantly they worked safely on my high roof. I have used All Surface for a number of years and will continue to do so. The crew I had was Alberto and Domingo. Great guys!

Description of Work
roof/gutter cleaning and treatment

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

04/27/2022

Doug F.

Always excellent in every way. Alberto, Jorge and Chase were very professional and did a great job with our multi-elevation roof. And importantly, they were very thorough with clean-up. We've used All Surface for many years. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

Thank you for your continued business [Member Name Removed], we are very grateful and appreciate you sharing your experience with others. We look forward to working with you in the future!

02/04/2022

crystal T.

This is the second time we’ve had All Surface out to clean our gutters. They are efficient, super clean, friendly, and professional. This time we had Greg, Geovanie, and Ammar working. They accidentally knocked off a string of Christmas lights (which, we admit… it’s February. Lights should come down by now.). It wasn’t a big deal, but they offered to pull down the rest while they were up there. They wound them all up, neat and tidy and left the bundle on the front porch for us. Way to go above and beyond! We love All Surface and all their people are top notch.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned, 2 story home

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

01/26/2022

Cean D.

Gutters were cleaned earlier free money for them. Said they would be here 3 weeks earlier just took the $

Description of Work
Clean gutters

Work Completed On 01/25/2022

08/07/2021

Fancy S.

The repair work was supposed to start two weeks after signing contract, then extended to three weeks after, but they never showed up, then nothing was done until after five weeks after and did not finish even halfway, then we were told that the materials were not available. After three more weeks they came back and the roofing materials were not the same color as our existing roofing, our roofing is reddish in color and they have gray as replacement. Three more weeks of waiting and we were told they would come on weekend to finish, nobody showed up. They didn't even give us a courtesy call to explain the delay. It was not cheap either and we thought because they were big company that they would be reliable. It's been over two months and not done yet, would never recommend this company at all, the worst contractor we dealt with.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

03/05/2021

Michael H.

Workers were prompt, courteous, did a great job, and all in 1 day! Alberto and his two assistants answered our questions, and did a great job in cleaning up. For our size roof, the time it took to remove the moss, and that the job was well done, we felt the price was fair...$1,125.

Description of Work
Moss removal and Moss preventative treatment

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

12/18/2020

Randy B.

Went very well the two gentlemen doing the work were Alberto and Jose. They were very professional and did a great job cleaning up after the work. They rinsed down windows, driveway and sidewalks of any debris from the project.

Description of Work
I had all my gutters cleaned and had some clogged down spouts cleared

Category awnings, gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

We're so happy to hear the crew did a great job for you and hope you'll contact us for your next exterior maintenance project!

12/16/2020

EILEEN C.

Jorge and Marin were. great. They helped figure out an issue related to a squirrel entering the house under the gutter. They were professional and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We're so happy to hear they were able to help you.

12/15/2020

Justin G.

Needed a skylight fixed. Jorge and Marin were great, and went above and beyond ( even took care of the old tarp that was covering the old skylight ). I highly recommend All Surface Cleaning Company to anyone, and a big thanks to Jorge & Marin - you guys rock!

Description of Work
Skylight repair

Category skylights

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and business, we hope you'll consider us in the future! Thanks again

12/08/2020

STEVE B.

Perfect! I have used All Surface for years and they keep getting better. Marco and Domingo did a great job, performing way above expectations. I feel like I got more than my money's worth.

Description of Work
Cleaning of gutters and clearing debris from carport roof.

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and continued business, we're very grateful and look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again

11/06/2020

John C.

Job was done quickly and thoroughly. The roof/gutter cleaning as well as the clean-up of debris on the ground, siding and windows. And they applied an Aggie's List discount when I asked for it for projects over $150. $349 bid was reduced to $329.64.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Cost $329.64

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

09/18/2020

Don B.

The crew did a great job, efficient and very courteous. We thank you for the job.

Description of Work
Blow off my roof and gutters from the debris from the trees and fire.

Category awnings

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback and business, we are sincerely grateful!

09/11/2020

Cathy B.

Excellent. I liked their detailed estimate beforehand to decide what services I was interested in. They performed the work and I was very happy with the result. Update as of 03.10.2021: Gutters were cleaned and Compguard was applied to roof in July 2020. Some moss reappeared after 5 months but since it has a 3-year warranty, they will come back and take care of it. They are very friendly and nice to work with.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and debris removal/moss control for roof

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

We're so happy to hear you had a good experience with our company and hope you'll consider us for your next exterior maintenance project. Thank you so much!

08/29/2020

Carlee Q.

We recently bought a home with a neglected moss covered roof. Anthony, Martin and Jorge not only arrived on time (wearing masks) but provided us a high level overview of the work to be completed. They answered all of our question and let us know when the work was completed. While inside I noticed moss was scrapped from the roof fall to the ground, when I walked outside after the work was completed all moss had been cleaned from the ground. I would highly recommend their work. I wish I would have taken photos to show you the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Moss removal from roof

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you for your very thoughtful feedback [Member Name Removed], we hope you'll contact us for your next exterior maintenance project. Thanks again!

07/14/2020

Jennifer J.

I had used this company in the past when living in a different home. My new-to-me home had accumulated a fair amount of moss on the roof, so I gave them a call. Three workers arrived and immediately got to work. They hand scrapped the moss from the roof and applied a treatment to keep it from growing back. They did a great job of clearing all of the moss and cleaning up all the surrounding areas when they were done. The roof looks great! I am as pleased now as I was the first time, and will be sure to hire them again if needed and recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Moss removal

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Thank you for your feedback and business [Member Name Removed], we are sincerely grateful!

06/24/2020

Venessa Z.

They were very responsive, set up an appointment and were super nice over the phone and also when I needed to cancel the appointment.

Description of Work
Gutter leaks and cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed], we hope you'll consider us in the future!

06/09/2020

Charles C.

excellent work applied to cleaning hard to reach areas and height of roof

Description of Work
gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Thank you so much for your business and feedback, we appreciate both greatly and hope you'll consider us in the future.

04/22/2020

Julia K.

We noticed that a part of our gutter seemed to have overflow issue and required some attention. I called a couple of companies for estimate and decided on All Surface Cleaning. I was grateful that both the scheduling staff and the crew who came out to work were wonderful to work with. The scheduling staff were customer focus, friendly and efficient. The crew, Angel and Raymond, were very helpful and professional. I would recommend All Surface Cleaning to family and friends and will use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear our company did a great job for you. We hope you'll contact us in the future. Thanks again!

04/01/2020

Philip E.

Marcos and Jorge arrived on time, did a great job of cleaning our house. We had one area up high that needed a return visit. We called in, got an immediate reschedule within 2 days. Took care of the problem area and asked if we needed them to do any additional areas, which we did not. Excellent job, would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Pressure wash vinyl siding.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are extremely grateful for your business and for the chance to make the job perfect for you. We hope you'll consider our company for your next exterior maintenance project. Thanks again!

03/19/2020

Michael B.

They kept me up to date on scheduling and were prompt. Cervantes and Albertito were very efficient in the work and cleaned up the area afterwards. Cleaned the house and garage roofs of moss and dry treatment after. Also cleaned the skylights. Impressed with the response and the finished work.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope to work with you on your next exterior maintenance project. Thanks again!

03/18/2020

Kenneth H.

It went very well. Marcos, Pedro and Raymond were very prompt and worked well together on roof on our three story house located on steep hillside. They did great getting debris swept and removed off of sidewalk and garden space around house.

Description of Work
We had moss cleaned off of our roof. Also the gutter were cleaned and downspouts were checked.

Category awnings, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

We're happy to hear your project went well and we truly appreciate your business and feedback. We hope to work with you again! Thank you!

03/11/2020

Robert W.

We needed a gutter repaired (sealed for a leak) and Marcos and Pedro were great. They arrived when the scheduler said they would be. They fixed the leak and helped with some extra cleaning up of the affected gutter clog. They explained what they repaired and what was the root cause. Great service.

Description of Work
Gutter repair