When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Camas, WA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Camas
- HERITAGE LAND SURVEYING, INC.Bob and his team were fast and efficient. They helped me understand exactly what they were doing and what there markings meant. Very easy and painless process. We now are ready to confidently build our new fence within our property line.
- Northwest Outdoor Living and LandscapesIt was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was good. We did planning around the house and then whatever time he put in to create the plans. There was no extra cost. I have a gardener so I do that stuff myself. I just wanted some outside help to do the planning. The person was very good, he answered questions, made good suggestions, and he was knowledgeable and professional. It was a Big Deal so I thought it was a bargain
- Township Surveys LLCI called Lee to get a quote on what it would cost for him to come out and determine that. He informed me (it was quite expensive) and would willing come out, but to save me some money and hassle he suggested some other options I could try on my own first. He told me what website to go to for a view of my lot and other pertinent information. He explained exactly what I should be looking for, and how far down it might be after all these years, when searching for the boundary marker. He answered my random questions about fence ownership and trees overhanging lots. He spent a great deal of time with me on the phone and I felt like he truly cared about me and his work. Hopefully we can solve this on our own, but if necessary, I will be calling him to solve our neighbor dispute about the boundary line. Thanks Lee
- Reppeto & Associates IncSteve and his crew were super helpful, responsive and did great work for us. Despite being right in the inner SE neighborhoods of Portland, we had a property-line dispute with our neighbors as to who 'owned' an enormous and unruly bay laurel hedge that took up nearly 1/3 of our backyard. On a small lot, this hedge needed to go and we were pretty sure it was entirely located on our property. Unable to find a resolution with our neighbors, we committed to hiring a surveyor and was given Reppeto & Associates as a resource. Steve worked with me on preliminary info before committing to the project, and he and his crew were able to stake the entire property line (and confirmed that the hedge was on our line entirely). This resolution allowed us to have a fence run down two sides of our property. All of our neighbors are thankful to know exactly where the lots lines are. I'd recommend Reppeto & Associates to anyone looking for similar help
- Township Surveys LLCVery well. I received a call about two days after selecting them via Angie's List. The process, cost and potential additional costs were all explained to me before scheduling the job. They were able to schedule the work in about one week from the request. The two-person crew did an excellent job--their commitment to thoroughness and accuracy was evident
- Township Surveys LLCThey were decent. It was expensive, but everybody was that expensive. It felt like a lot of money to pay for that, but from what we were told from more people than just them, that because no one near us had done one in a long, long time that is why is cost more. I would recommend them. They were professional. They showed up a day earlier than they told me that they would. I would use them again. They did a good job and they put the line markers like we asked, so they paid attention to detail. Their scheduling was a little bit bad, like I didn't get a heads up that they were coming a day early. The workers I came in contact with were polite and professional. I gave them an overall A because of price and responsiveness to what we had asked for
- Township Surveys LLCNot much to go over, they rock, they are a cool company to do business with. What more do you want me to say...I suppose they could have taken pity on my 97yr old mother and me and done the job for free, but that is not the way American business works.
- Township Surveys LLCTownship Surveyors arrived promptly, very quickly found the monument markers, and place flags all along our property line. We had been quoted a fee of between $350 and $600, and we were very happy to only pay the minimum. We would definitely Township Surveyors again if we needed to locate a property line
- Township Surveys LLCI contacted Township Surveys because I was going to need their services for a lot line move. Their quote was the lowest I found and Lee was very knowledgeable and helpful over the phone and via email. Our first project fell through so we didn't end up needing the survey but we then revised our plans but couldn't figure out if they were actually feasible and Lee was kind enough to give me some advice in making that determination before we spent thousands on a survey. That is good business and I will use them in a second the next time we need a surveyor. I will recommend them to others any chance I get
- Township Surveys LLCOur biggest surprise was just how emotional your property survey can be - especially in an environment where property values are high, local ordinances are in flux and development competition is keen. Township was extremely patient, flexible and helpful as we moved through the process of the survey and recording. We had a lot of questions and a fair amount of anxiety, but Township returned our phone calls and email messages promptly and politely. We would absolutely hire Township again
Land Surveyors in Camas
- Business Description:Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes (All Natural Landscape) is a licensed, bonded, and insured landscape service company serving the greater Portland and SW Washington areas. With over 20 years of Northwest landscaping experience, you can count on our professional care and attention to detail. Award winningRecent Review:We had a vision for a patio in our backyard and the final project exceeded our expectations. We started with and uneven grade of dirt and ended up with a beautiful paver patio with steps and a sitting wall. Bret provided a fair estimate and quickly came back and remeasured when we wanted to add to the project. He was also honest about what material made sense for our project. Pedro and his team were amazing to work with. They were there early each day and worked into the early evening, sometimes staying until later to finish. They were professional and personable and we were beyond pleased with the finished project. We highly recommend this company for your projectAmy F.
- Business Description:Reppeto & Associates, Inc. is a well-established and respected land surveying company that has provided services in the Portland and surrounding areas since 1971. John Reppeto founded the company in 1971 and continued ownership until 1998. He sold the business to Steve Buckles at the end of 1998, who has maintained ownership and operation of the company to the present time. Steve is licensed in Oregon and Washington and has over 32 years of experience providing many types of surveys in Oregon..Recent Review:Steve and his crew were super helpful, responsive and did great work for us. Despite being right in the inner SE neighborhoods of Portland, we had a property-line dispute with our neighbors as to who 'owned' an enormous and unruly bay laurel hedge that took up nearly 1/3 of our backyard. On a small lot, this hedge needed to go and we were pretty sure it was entirely located on our property. Unable to find a resolution with our neighbors, we committed to hiring a surveyor and was given Reppeto & Associates as a resource. Steve worked with me on preliminary info before committing to the project, and he and his crew were able to stake the entire property line (and confirmed that the hedge was on our line entirely). This resolution allowed us to have a fence run down two sides of our property. All of our neighbors are thankful to know exactly where the lots lines are. I'd recommend Reppeto & Associates to anyone looking for similar helpAndy M.
- Business Description:Haner, Ross & Sporseen has been in business since 1947, over 64 years. Licensed and registered professionals in Oregon, Washington, California, and Montana providing services to commercial, residential and municipal clients
- Business Description:Tualatin Valley Concrete is a general contractor providing single stop service from land survey to land development and construction services. Our estimators develop cost plans for street/city services to home or business connections excavation to construction and ground breaking to finish work services. Fully licensed, bonded and insured Tualatin Valley Concrete is your best friend in construction servicesRecent Review:Brett and his guys did a great job. He responded immediately to my phone call for an estimate. He was courteous, professional, and on-time. His price was exactly on for the work he did. I would definitely use him again should the need ariseLAURA B.
- Business Description:Multimedia production company. Photography, video, design, print, aerial photography, Drone footage.
- Business Description:Compass has been providing professional land surveying services to public and private clients since 1968. We are a local and employee owned firm, and we encourage and support our managers so that they are able to provide individualized attention to each project. All employees have a vested personal interest in the success of Compass, which drives us to embrace each project challenge as an opportunity to resolve problems for our clients. Our licensed surveyors that have worked together for..
- Business Description:Call for a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very professional people. They always answered my telephone calls and many questions. Work was prompt and was completed on time. Survey work is expensive, but they are priced fairly and will work with you. Harry is a very honest manLORI S.
- Business Description:I have other licenced sub-contracters to use on the job. It really just depends on the size of the project.Recent Review:They did not have attention to detail. They made an effort to fix the issues but even afterwards they were not able to meet our expectations. We felt like they rushed the work and did not get some areas smooth on the sheetrock. They happened to damage our refrigerator in the process which they did pay for. They ended up causing some damage to our hardwood floors. The damage could have easily been prevent if they placed some protective sheets down before the work. The owner was friendly and did make an effort to make sure we were happy in the end but the whole experience was not what we were looking forWilliam M.
- Business Description:Applied Archaeological Research, Inc. (AAR) is a full service cultural resource management firm based in Portland, Oregon. AAR is recognized as a certified Emerging Small Business with nine full time employees. All project-level staff are highly skilled and trained professionals. AARspecializes in compliance archaeology and historic preservation. For a full list of our services and to find out more about AAR, please go our website at www.aar-crm.com
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Camas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Design Resource GroupPO Box 4004
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- Design Resource Group
- Froeberland Landscape Architecture9527 SW Brooklyn Ln
Portland, Oregon 97224
- Froeberland Landscape Architecture
- Griffin Land Surveying Inc6107 SW Murray Blvd
Beaverton, Oregon 97008
- Griffin Land Surveying Inc
- Meoak Contracting LLC16491 Hiram AVe
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- Meoak Contracting LLC
- Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes16796 SE Royer Rd
Damascus, Oregon 97089
- Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes
- Permit-It, LLCPO Box 998
Washougal, Washington 98671
- Permit-It, LLC
- Reppeto & Associates Inc12730 SE Stark St
Portland, Oregon 97233
- Reppeto & Associates Inc
- Tualatin Valley Concrete8950 SW Locust St
Portland, Oregon 97223
- Tualatin Valley Concrete