When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Oregon City, OR
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Oregon City
- HERITAGE LAND SURVEYING, INC.Bob and his team were fast and efficient. They helped me understand exactly what they were doing and what there markings meant. Very easy and painless process. We now are ready to confidently build our new fence within our property line.
- Northwest Outdoor Living and LandscapesIt was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was good. We did planning around the house and then whatever time he put in to create the plans. There was no extra cost. I have a gardener so I do that stuff myself. I just wanted some outside help to do the planning. The person was very good, he answered questions, made good suggestions, and he was knowledgeable and professional. It was a Big Deal so I thought it was a bargain
- Township Surveys LLCI called Lee to get a quote on what it would cost for him to come out and determine that. He informed me (it was quite expensive) and would willing come out, but to save me some money and hassle he suggested some other options I could try on my own first. He told me what website to go to for a view of my lot and other pertinent information. He explained exactly what I should be looking for, and how far down it might be after all these years, when searching for the boundary marker. He answered my random questions about fence ownership and trees overhanging lots. He spent a great deal of time with me on the phone and I felt like he truly cared about me and his work. Hopefully we can solve this on our own, but if necessary, I will be calling him to solve our neighbor dispute about the boundary line. Thanks Lee
- Reppeto & Associates IncSteve and his crew were super helpful, responsive and did great work for us. Despite being right in the inner SE neighborhoods of Portland, we had a property-line dispute with our neighbors as to who 'owned' an enormous and unruly bay laurel hedge that took up nearly 1/3 of our backyard. On a small lot, this hedge needed to go and we were pretty sure it was entirely located on our property. Unable to find a resolution with our neighbors, we committed to hiring a surveyor and was given Reppeto & Associates as a resource. Steve worked with me on preliminary info before committing to the project, and he and his crew were able to stake the entire property line (and confirmed that the hedge was on our line entirely). This resolution allowed us to have a fence run down two sides of our property. All of our neighbors are thankful to know exactly where the lots lines are. I'd recommend Reppeto & Associates to anyone looking for similar help
- Township Surveys LLCVery well. I received a call about two days after selecting them via Angie's List. The process, cost and potential additional costs were all explained to me before scheduling the job. They were able to schedule the work in about one week from the request. The two-person crew did an excellent job--their commitment to thoroughness and accuracy was evident
- Township Surveys LLCThey were decent. It was expensive, but everybody was that expensive. It felt like a lot of money to pay for that, but from what we were told from more people than just them, that because no one near us had done one in a long, long time that is why is cost more. I would recommend them. They were professional. They showed up a day earlier than they told me that they would. I would use them again. They did a good job and they put the line markers like we asked, so they paid attention to detail. Their scheduling was a little bit bad, like I didn't get a heads up that they were coming a day early. The workers I came in contact with were polite and professional. I gave them an overall A because of price and responsiveness to what we had asked for
- Township Surveys LLCOur biggest surprise was just how emotional your property survey can be - especially in an environment where property values are high, local ordinances are in flux and development competition is keen. Township was extremely patient, flexible and helpful as we moved through the process of the survey and recording. We had a lot of questions and a fair amount of anxiety, but Township returned our phone calls and email messages promptly and politely. We would absolutely hire Township again
- Township Surveys LLCThe process has been a real pain in the pinfeathers, but certainly not because of Love Land Surveys. Lee was prompt and explained everything. In the end, I realized there was no point in spending nearly $2,000 to survey a property line just to build a $900 fence, so I decided to just let it be. Lee was exceptionally honest, knowledgeable, and forthright. So even though I did not do the work, I remain very appreciate of his honesty and professionalism
- Township Surveys LLCI contacted Township Surveys because I was going to need their services for a lot line move. Their quote was the lowest I found and Lee was very knowledgeable and helpful over the phone and via email. Our first project fell through so we didn't end up needing the survey but we then revised our plans but couldn't figure out if they were actually feasible and Lee was kind enough to give me some advice in making that determination before we spent thousands on a survey. That is good business and I will use them in a second the next time we need a surveyor. I will recommend them to others any chance I get
- Township Surveys LLCThe crew from Township were prompt, professional, and easy to work with. We really appreciated their intelligence and expertise. They were able to locate one original corner marker from 1959, when our house was built (they had to dig down a foot or two to find it, right at the edge of a sidewalk slab!), and they extrapolated and measured the location of the other three corners from markers in the neighborhood. We only paid for the corners to be located, as it would have cost $1000 extra to have new legal markers installed and papers filed with the County--but, if we ever need to go to that length, we will call Township again
Land Surveyors in Oregon City
- Business Description:Township Surveys, LLC, formerly Love Land Surveys Inc., has been providing expert land surveying services for commercial and residential customers in the Portland Metro area and throughout Northwestern Oregon continuously since 1975. Services include land partitions, property line adjustments, boundary surveys, boundary line agreement surveys, topographical surveys, ALTA/ACSM commercial surveys, FEMA flood certificates, legal descriptions, and more. We can also guide our clients through city ..Recent Review:Did most of our business via email and phone. They were prompt and helpful on the phone. They stayed within quoted price and delivered survey on time. Even pushing it forward a few days at my request, due to a home sale deadlineWilliam L.
- Business Description:Reppeto & Associates, Inc. is a well-established and respected land surveying company that has provided services in the Portland and surrounding areas since 1971. John Reppeto founded the company in 1971 and continued ownership until 1998. He sold the business to Steve Buckles at the end of 1998, who has maintained ownership and operation of the company to the present time. Steve is licensed in Oregon and Washington and has over 32 years of experience providing many types of surveys in Oregon..Recent Review:Steve and his crew were super helpful, responsive and did great work for us. Despite being right in the inner SE neighborhoods of Portland, we had a property-line dispute with our neighbors as to who 'owned' an enormous and unruly bay laurel hedge that took up nearly 1/3 of our backyard. On a small lot, this hedge needed to go and we were pretty sure it was entirely located on our property. Unable to find a resolution with our neighbors, we committed to hiring a surveyor and was given Reppeto & Associates as a resource. Steve worked with me on preliminary info before committing to the project, and he and his crew were able to stake the entire property line (and confirmed that the hedge was on our line entirely). This resolution allowed us to have a fence run down two sides of our property. All of our neighbors are thankful to know exactly where the lots lines are. I'd recommend Reppeto & Associates to anyone looking for similar helpAndy M.
- Business Description:Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes (All Natural Landscape) is a licensed, bonded, and insured landscape service company serving the greater Portland and SW Washington areas. With over 20 years of Northwest landscaping experience, you can count on our professional care and attention to detail. Award winningRecent Review:Angie's list gave these as a recommended contractor for work done at our house in NE Vancouver, Washington. They are located in Damascus, Oregon which is too far away for us to use. I've found that contractors in Oregon cost in transportation from where they are to Washington stateVance B.
- Business Description:Currently we employ Two licensed land surveyor's covering the state of Oregon. We specialize in the retracement of property lines of record as well as records of surveys that would become of public record if requested. Most of our staff have been involved in the surveying profession since the mid 1970'Recent Review:Bob and his team were fast and efficient. They helped me understand exactly what they were doing and what there markings meant. Very easy and painless process. We now are ready to confidently build our new fence within our property lineMelissa W.
- Business Description:John Gray is a 35-year veteran of engineering, surveying and mapping of the geological projects. He holds various licenses in Alaska (PG), Washington (LG), Idaho (RG), Oregon (RG and certified Engineering Geologist), and Arizona (RPG), and is a 25-year member of the American Institute of Professional Geologists based out of Colorado, (Oregon Chapter President). Range of travel and work: Canada south to California Boundary, and from the northwest coastal margin, East to Idaho. Heavy field work..
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS 39660 PLEASANT AVE SANDY, OR 97055. SEE WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ON SERVICES OFFERED.Recent Review:We had a very good experience. We wanted to know where our property line was for future landscaping and fencing plans, and had never had to do a property survey before. We did not know the pros and cons of an official versus a cheaper and informal survey where the map does not get recorded with the county surveyor. Dale patiently explained the costs and work involved, and why it is important not to pay for a quick informal survey where the surveyor does not record the map with the county surveyor and the survey is therefore not legally recognized. His advice was invaluable because one of our neighbors was surprised to find that the fence they had started to put up was actually in our yard (they had not done a survey) and needed to be adjusted. Oops! Having done a legal survey that got recorded with the county saved everyone a lot of trouble and expensive follow-up. All County Surveyors gave us a not-to-exceed quote and informed us of the cost of filing with the county, so there were no unpleasant billing surprises. They did the survey in less time than they estimated, in spite of their survey manager having to undergo serious surgery during that timeFelicia M.
- Business Description:At Venture Properties we provide professional real estate industry consulting services concerning distressed properties in the Pacific Northwest and specializing in the greater Portland area, including Salem and Eugene, Clark County, Deschutes County and the Oregon coast. Provide expertise on market conditions, marketability of assets, condition of assets, and asset valuation. Recommend best course action to maximize profits on distressed assets. If appropriate, provide real estate, land use,..
- Recent Review:Cost was good. They brought a metal detector to locate the pins in the ground. They brought the county deed records and gave me a copy of the records. I had to call several times to get the report though.DEBBIE T.
- Business Description:Additional Phone: 503-678-5323 We are a small family-owned company that has been serving the North Willamette Valley since 2000. We take great pride in our work and our comittment to service. Our staff works hard to provide you with a great experience throughout the landscape process. Oregon Landscape Contractors Association Kevin Schindler, president and founder of Autumn Leaf Landscaping, has served on the Portland Chapter board of OLCA since 2003. In 2004, and 2005, he served as Portland ..Recent Review:Work took a bit longer than expected, but the quality of the crew, work, effort and result was superb! Kevin and his crew did an excellent job and I would recommend them enthusiastically and without reservation. <br /BOBBY H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Oregon City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Timber & Fire Company, LLC.11048 SW Greenburg RD Unit 140
Tigard, Oregon 97223
- ALL COUNTY SURVEYORS & PLANNERS INCPO BOX 955
Sandy, Oregon 97055
- ANDY PARIS AND ASSOCIATES16057 BOONES FERRY RD
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- Applied Archaeological Research, Inc.4001 NE Halsey St. Suite 3
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Autumn Leaf Landscaping LLCPO Box 265
Saint Paul, Oregon 97137
- Advanced Timber & Fire Company, LLC.
- Compass Land Surveyors4107 SE International Way Suite 705
Milwaukie, Oregon 97222
- Compass Land Surveyors
- Design Resource GroupPO Box 4004
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- Design Resource Group
- Froeberland Landscape Architecture9527 SW Brooklyn Ln
Portland, Oregon 97224
- Froeberland Landscape Architecture
- G2 Associates, Inc.2705 E Burnside Street Suite 212
Portland, Oregon 97214
- GAYLORD LAND SURVEYING INC14909 SE Linden Ln
Portland, Oregon 97267
- GLOBAL ENGINEERING LAND SURVEYING AND PLANNING COM7929 SE 106th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97266
- Griffin Land Surveying Inc6107 SW Murray Blvd
Beaverton, Oregon 97008
- G2 Associates, Inc.
- Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes16796 SE Royer Rd
Damascus, Oregon 97089
- Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes
- Permit-It, LLCPO Box 998
Washougal, Washington 98671
- Permit-It, LLC
- Reppeto & Associates Inc12730 SE Stark St
Portland, Oregon 97233
- Reppeto & Associates Inc
- Statewide Land Surveying43RD NW Ava Ave
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- Statewide Land Surveying
- Venture Properties Inc.4230 Galewood St Suite 100
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- Venture Properties Inc.
- Wanderlight Media12655 SW Center Street Suite #430
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- Wanderlight Media