Choosing interior paint colors can send you into a multi-colored panic. Take a deep breath and read these eight tips to help you pick out the perfect hues. We can help you find the ideal paint color so you can relax and enjoy your home.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Clackamas, OR
There are 99 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Clackamas
- NORTH WOODS TREE SERVICE, INCExcellent service. The pruning of the 2nd oak tree and the Hawthorne tree was done one day, and all other work done the next day. The 4-person crew was very professional, kind, and respectful of the property. The large oak I had removed was right up against a new fence, and not far from the side of my house. And, it was not in an area to get a bucket truck nearby. They arrived right on time at the start of the day and worked hard with minimal breaks - very impressive. They ground the stump from the large oak as well as grinding a couple of leftover stumps from previously removed holly trees. Their cleanup was superb! They even blew stuff off the top of my roof! And the wood cut down was nicely rolled together - not just dumped into a large messy clump! And, they were cheaper than another bid I got from a company here on Angie. I cannot recommend them high enough
- Green Sky Tree ServicesI got a call from Juan the same day I submitted a request for estimates, and he came by to check out the job. He had availability to come do the job a couple of days later. He came with a small crew, and they efficiently cut down the hedge, ground the stumps, and cleaned up. It was a job we'd been putting off for a while, and they knocked it out by lunch time. Juan also had some good ideas for what to do with the space next
- Green Sky Tree ServicesI have used Green Sky three times now and they have been amazing to work with on each occasion. Two times for tree trimming and once for a large tree removal. The owner Juan is very responsive for site visits and proposals. The work done on the trees is safe, efficient and quick. The crew does a good job of cleaning up my back yard afterwards. Very satisfied. 5 stars out of 5
- Pacific Northwest Arborists IncWe contacted PNW Arborists for a quote to remove several branches from our black walnut to raise its umbrella off the house and neighboring properties. Crew was friendly, on time, and cleaned up well. Tom remained true to the estimated cost even though we changed some of the work needed. We had no property damage or complaints from neighbors
- Pacific Northwest Arborists IncThe crew were on time, their work was very organized and thorough. They also trimmed other trees that needed an arborist's expertise. Each crew member did their job efficiently. We had made arrangements for a neighbor to take the wood, so the crew chipped the trimmed branches. They did a good cleanup job. We were very pleased with their work
- J.D.M. PruningThey did a great job. I plan to have them back regularly. I would recommend them to anyone needing tree service.
- Bill's Tree ServiceI am so thankful I found and received a call from Bill's Tree Service. I can not say enough Positive things about Bill's Tree Service. Bill has it ALL! Bill is the one to Hire to do your tree work. Professional, Personable, Get's the job done Correctly, Great crew, Cleans up, Very Reasonable Price, On time, Fits into your schedual, and Is Careful of surrounding landscaping. He did a GREAT job of taking down a large dead, very old double trunked tree. Hire Bill's Tree Service, for he will be there for YOU. I will use him again when needed without hesitation
- Madrone Tree Service and Landscape Maintenance LLCJose and his crew arrived on time and went to work. When finished the job site was cleaned throughly. Very please with the shape of the trees. I highly recommend Madrone Tree Service.
- J.D.M. PruningExcellent. They were on time. Very careful around existing plants. Responsive to questions and communications. Would use them again for sure !
- Madrone Tree Service and Landscape Maintenance LLCAmazing! They arrived as scheduled and did an incredible job of completely restoring my yard. They hauled away the debris and left me with a gorgeous yard. A job well done!
Tree Service Companies in Clackamas
- Business Description:Arbor Viking Tree Specialists is a professional, family operated team of individuals who live every day for the betterment of trees. From your first phone call to the last stroke of a rake and the continued care of your trees, Arbor Viking will work tirelessly to meet and exceed expectations everywhere. With an average of 5 years experience per crew and a diverse range of equipment, there is no tree or location that is beyond the capabilities of Arbor Viking Tree Specialists. Call today and a..Recent Review:The owner came out on a Tuesdays in the first half of July to do an estimate on my trees and a tree in at my rental property. He and told me I could expect the estimate by the end of the week. I emailed the next week and they said they were on it and I would have an estimate soon. I emailed the following week, they apologized and said they would get it to me soon. Still nothing. I made two more attempts, the third they said they were getting caught up on estimates that evening. Still nothing. The last was a month from when they came out, and I didn’t even get a response to that one. They were always very nice and I was excited to give them my business. Bummed it didn’t work outLisa M.
- Business Description:At Quality Tree Service, we are dedicated to our customer's satisfaction. We take every step and necessary precaution to ensure that we provide our valued customers with quality, professional and affordable landscaping services, time after time. Quality Tree Service and Landscape Maintenance LLC. is determined to turn your yard or commercial campus into the outdoor vision that you have always dreamed of. We make it more welcoming to visitors and enjoyable to family. For our customer's protect..Recent Review:Francisco’s crew came and removed my tree. They were punctual, professional, and did a great job. I would definitely hire them again and would highly recommend the to anyone.Micah A.
- Business Description:We at Eduardo's Tree Service are dedicated in doing every project like if we were doing it for ourselves. To us there's nothing better than seeing a satisfied customer. We will take care of your trees and give 100% to leave you satisfied. Since we are a family owned bussines when you call us to give you a bid the person who gives you the bid will be on site when work is taking place. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Feel free to ask for proof. When calling to request a bid mention that y..Recent Review:Eduardo was helpful. I did have to almost gasp with the estimage given.RAYMOND F.
- Business Description:Family owned stump grinding featuring best in class machinery. Whether you have one stump, or hundreds, we are ready to serve you. Our large equipment allows us to grind enormous stumps efficiently. Our small equipment allows us to reach stumps with difficult access. We take pride in delivering quality and cost-effective work.Recent Review:It was really good. He was on time. He was professional. He came out and was concerned with my lawn. He took care of my lawn. He got the job done quickly.Trent W.
- Business Description:Certified Arborist and Certified Tree Risk Assessor. We have served the Portland Metro area since 1985. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our Oregon CCB# is 67935. Our services include tree trimming, tree removal, brush chipping, stump grinding, hedge and shrub trimming and fruit tree pruning. We are also certified to evaluate tree riskRecent Review:Wonderful. Excellent job, good price. Did just what I asked.Lavonne P.
- Business Description:We are a tree service company who specializes in Storm damage and insurance tree removal.We offer services in stump grinding,tree removal and tree trimming.We love to work in an outside environment and have been working hard for a long time, it's something that's bred into me I think.I cut split and delivered by hand over 1000 cords of firewood in a year by myself which developed into salvaging trees for firewood.Then that turned into doing lot clearing for housing in West Linn in the late 70..Recent Review:Excellent service. The pruning of the 2nd oak tree and the Hawthorne tree was done one day, and all other work done the next day. The 4-person crew was very professional, kind, and respectful of the property. The large oak I had removed was right up against a new fence, and not far from the side of my house. And, it was not in an area to get a bucket truck nearby. They arrived right on time at the start of the day and worked hard with minimal breaks - very impressive. They ground the stump from the large oak as well as grinding a couple of leftover stumps from previously removed holly trees. Their cleanup was superb! They even blew stuff off the top of my roof! And the wood cut down was nicely rolled together - not just dumped into a large messy clump! And, they were cheaper than another bid I got from a company here on Angie. I cannot recommend them high enoughCHERYL M.
- Business Description:Free estimate, Great prices, Professional work, and Family owned and operated. 24 HR emergency calls.Recent Review:reshape and thin a 60 foot tall DouglasfirChris H.
- Business Description:Quality Tree Service in Portland, producing great tree service in Portland since 1984. We do tree pruning, ornamental shaping, and hazard removal. Tom Burke, the owner of Tree Masters, did an apprenticeship program with a very prestigious tree service in Marin County California where he grew up. He was apprenticed in correct pruning and shaping procedure, standard arboriculture techniques for general tree trimming and hazardous tree removal jobs around houses, structures and wires. He and hi..Recent Review:Excellent work, done quickly, great price.Mario S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated! We guarantee good work manship. We are teamed up with great professionals and businesses to make your tree work and landscape a beautiful place to live in.Recent Review:The estimator and worker, Anival, was very nice to work with on my two projects that I hired Evergreen for. Anival was very courteous, knowledgeable and professional and gave very competitive quotes. I had two large tree removal projects performed and the crew arrived on time, did excellent work and cleaned up very nicely when they were finished. The equipment they used was first rate. The remote controlled stump grinder is a site to behold! I have hired many tree service companies over the years and Evergreen is the best I have used. Highly recommendedPaul M.
- Business Description:Spiral Tree is a uniquely formulated team of arborists who thrive on challenge and aesthetic achievement. Our collective skill sets allow us to non-invasively access otherwise unreachable heights and prune with the eye of professional artistsRecent Review:I hired Spiral Tree Service twice and have been very pleased both times. The price seems reasonable and the quality of the work is great. Two years ago there was a box elder tree that was leaning. I figured it would have to come out, but owner, Paithen, assessed it and determine that it could be safely pruned and staked. Since we like the tree we went that route. Two years later, I re-hired them and Paithen again checked the safety of the tree and determined its roots were holding and the stake was also doing its job. So, again we could safely prune it. He also pruned the other trees on the property and I'm confident they will contiunue to grow and be healthy. Also the pruning he did with a pine tree now allows the plants on the ground to get better sunlight as well. Overall, I recommend them and plan to hire them again in 1-2 yearsMark L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
A dying or dead tree can be a risk for your home. Detecting if your tree is dying isn’t always obvious, but there are signs and symptoms to look for. Plus, if you catch sick tree symptoms in time, you may be able to save it.
Fig trees are easy to plant, grow, and care for. The best part: You get to reap the rewards by harvesting your own fruit! But just because they’re low-maintenance doesn’t mean they thrive without help. Here’s what to know about growing figs.
Find tree removal services in
- Happy Valley
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- Lake Oswego
- Wood Village
- Eagle Creek
- King City
tree removal services in Clackamas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L Tree Service4619 NE 112 Ave Apt. 6202
- A Arborman Tree Service14312 N.E. 199th Street
Battle Ground, Washington
- A Better Choice LLCPO BOX 2966
- A-1 Services
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- ABC INC. ABC LAND AND PAINT8533 SE Foster St
- Accurate Impressions Landscaping, LLCPO Box 822105
- ACE Green Garden and Home12425 NW Barnes Rd #47
- Advanced Timber & Fire Company, LLC.11048 SW Greenburg RD Unit 140
- Affordable Quality Landscape10858 S Beutel Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- AK Cutters Tree ServicePO Box 211
Maple Valley, Washington
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- Al Vazquez Landscape Maintenance LLC216 SW Willowbrook Dr
- Alder Creek Tree Service LLC21977 SE Hwy 224
- Alex's Quality Tree Service, Inc.308 NE 133rd Ave
- All American Land Maintenance And Handyman785 Charles Ave S
- ALL AROUND ARBOR TREE CARE4219 SE Center St
- All Around Maintenance Inc650 NE Holladay St Ste 1600
- ALL CARE TREE SERVICE19520 SE KAY
- ALL METRO LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1812
- All Phase Tree Service3122 Laurel rd
- ALL SEASONS HOME & GARDENPO BOX 786
- Aloha Design And Concrete3417 SE 162nd Ave
- Alternative Tree Service204 E 6th St
- Americas Backyard515 nw saltzman rd #663
- Anderson Landscape Maintenance2403 SE Monroe St
- AP Landscape Svc2900 SW Cornelius Pass Rd # 335
- Apex Tree and Garden3716 SE Mall St
- ARBOR ART TREE SERVICE llc10333 E. Burnside St
- Arbor Now! Inc.9125 SE Hinkley Ave
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Arbor Solutions LLCPO Box 1906
- Arbor Tech NW Tree Care LLC19915 NE Halsey St
- Arborscape Ltd Inc11113 NE 95th St
- Arborsmith Tree Care DBA Woodchucks Tree Care2317 NE 292ND AVE
- Aries Yard WorksPO BOX 11916
- Ascent Tree and Yard Care LLC707 NE Liberty St.
- Aspen Tree Service11312 SE Boise St
- AUTUMN ACCENTS TREE & LANDSCAPING7924 SE MILWAUKIE AVE
- A & L Tree Service
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Bartlett Tree Experts11814 SE Jennifer St
- BASELINE LANDSCAPES LLC13145 NW Glenridge Dr
- Beaver Tree Svc270 wilson rd
Central Point And Beaverton, Oregon
- Beavers Landscape and Maintenance LLC.19725 SW Shire Ct
- Beez Treez Tree Services LLC27370 SE Fern Dr
- Ben Muffett Forestry13107 S. Thomas Rd
- Best In Concrete Services8821 N Peninsular Ave
- Better Tree Service LLC11111 S Toliver Road
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Big Trees TodayPO Box 1402
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Bjorn's Tree Service8050 NW Roy Rd
- Blessing Landscapes7219 NE 47th Ave
- Blue Lake Construction, LLC9020 SW Washington Square Road 350
- Blue Sky Tree Care1508 SE 120th Ave
- Blue Sky Tree Service16802 S Howards Mill Rd
- Brian Walsh Co. Lawn & Landscape Maintenance1543 s.w. 25th street
- Buds Expert Tree Care Inc6266 SE Scott Dr
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland
- Capitol Tree Service581 Lancaster Dr SE
- Cascade Landscape & Design Inc3015 NE 141st Ave
- Cascade Landscape Maintenance LLCPO Box 552
- CASCADE LAWN MAINTENACEPO BOX 66132
- CHAMBERS TREE SERVICE
- Chelsea Collier at Alpine Mortgage Planning12817 SE 93rd Ave
- Chip-Away Stump Grinding5623 SW Taylors Ferry Rd
- Citylight Firewood Co15250 S Paradise Ln
- Clay's Tree Service1216 SE Pershing
- Clays Auto Service1929 NE Cornell Rd.
- Clean & Green Landscape Maintenance2513 SE CLARK CT
- Clean Touch Yard Improvements15301 NE 91st St.
- CLEAR CHOICE WINDOWS & DOORS INC7244 SW Durham Rd Suite 900
- Climbing Monkeys Tree Services & Landscaping, LLCPO Box 5172
- Corpus Christi corporation5917 NE 58 St
- Courtesy Construction Company601 NE 113th Ave
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Landcare IncPO Box 510
- Creekside Stump Grinding21226 Abiqua Rd NE
Scotts Mills, Oregon
- CROWLEY LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT Inc.P.O. Box 4426
- Capitol Tree Service
- Damian Landscape & Maintenance Service23300 NE Arata Rd
- Dan's Shrub and Hedge ServicePO Box 907 21319 NE 399th St
- David D Hunter Certified Arborist, LLCPO Box 324
Forest Grove, Oregon
- DENNIS' SEVEN DEES LANDSCAPING7355 SE JOHNSON CREEK BLVD
- DeSantis Landscapes7907 State Street
- Drake's 7 Dees LandscapingPO Box 16190
- DREAMSCAPEPO BOX 1063
- Drendel's Tree Service Inc5583 SE Woodhaven St
- Damian Landscape & Maintenance Service
- E&S Tree Service14618 NE 51ST
- EARTH SCULPTPO BOX 230093
- Earthview LandcarePO Box 2384
- Ed Gause Construction17460 Tree Top Ln
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Ed's Arbor Care3251 SW 18th ct
- Eden Advanced Pest Technologies3653 NW Front Ave
- Eduardo's Tree Service LLC41821 NW Kemper Rd
Forest Grove, Oregon
- ELEMENT TREE PRESERVATION2911 SE Van Water ST.
- Emanuel Gardens 16485 SE Sunnyside Rd
- EMERALD TREE LLCPO BOX 12591
- ENDEVER TREE SERVICE16620 SW VINCENT ST
- Environmental Solutions: Irrigation & Landscape1907 ne 119
- Evergreen Fence & Deck4815 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
- E&S Tree Service