Marin, Inc.

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2012

2608 W Kenosha St 214

Broken Arrow, OK 74012

Founded by Jim McCourt in 1984, Marin, Inc. started out in the residential resurfacing industry and later included resin manufacturing under the name Mid Continent Epoxy. Within a few years of starting, the company expanded to swimming pool restoration. In 2006, the resurfacing company was sold,

07/27/2015

Brian B.

Greg was a pleasure to work with from the start. He gave a competitive bid to re-plaster and re-tile my pool and appropriately set expectations up front. Since I was looking at doing it in the spring, we had rain delays, etc, but nothing that he didn't prepare me for. We had minor follow ups since, but he has always been responsive and quick to do what he can. I truly enjoyed working with Marin Pools. I heard all the horror stories of dealing with a pool company and I was lucky enough to find Marin Pools. Thanks Greg.

Description of Work
Re-plaster and re-tile entire pool and spa.

Category plastering, pool cleaners

01/10/2015

Janette S.

Our problems started right away. Our pool is an older gunite pool. Greg McCourt did not have the experience needed to do the job. The trouble started with opening the pool. One problem turned into another. Some weeks the work was being done one day per week. We also had trouble reaching Greg during this time. When it was time to close the pool and equipment for the season we had more problems that we had never experienced before. We really don't know what we are going to have to deal with when it is time to open the pool again.

Description of Work
Greg McCourt of Marin Inc. was contracted to remodel or refurbish our pool and equipment. Also to open and close the pool for the summer.

Category pool cleaners

As was explained upon starting the job, your equipment is at least 25 years old and on its last leg, which was going to be an issue. We did experience a multitude of problems due to the unorthodox design of your setup. I even had two separate service professionals come out and give a 2nd and 3rd opinion of the set up to ensure I hadn't missed anything. This was done out of my pocket out of concern that you were getting the best job possible. My apologies that this wasn't a pleasant experience and I wish you the best of luck this season.

10/08/2014

WILLIAM E S.

07/29/2013

Mike K.

Doug and his staff did a great job and were very professional. They treated my pool like it was their pool. Very conscientious, and very fair on pricing! I would highly recommend Marin Pools to all of my friends! Mike

Description of Work
I had tile work done to repair work that was done by someone else 3 years prior. I also had my sand filter changed.

04/02/2013

Iris S.

Very satisfied, would recommend for your estimate.

Description of Work
Small pool: removal of old pool tile; no replacement tile; smooth & sandblast pool; apply epoxy coating to entire pool. Ask their opinion of proper repair, ask for cost effective actions. Get two bids.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you! It's been a pleasure to work with you & your husband. We were all happy with how the pool came out.

Central Concrete

we do all kinds of concrete work . {driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, curbs, stemwalls, slab, footings, stamp concrete, decorative concrete. we have over 30 years of experience. family owned business. we have reasonable prices. we are willing to work at a price that works best for you .

Holder Drywall Repair

We provide quality drywall work on residential settings. We have between 15 and 20 years of experience with in our workers.

2022 Super Service Award

Douglas Meyer

We do not construct new pools and do not currently offer maintenance.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Marin, Inc.

How is Marin, Inc. overall rated?

Marin, Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Marin, Inc. provide

Marin, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Marin, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Marin, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Marin, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Marin, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Marin, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Marin, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Marin, Inc.?

No, Marin, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Marin, Inc. offer?

Marin, Inc. offers the following services: We offer the following; Swimming pool replaster (white or color) Swimming pool epoxy coating (choice of color) Swimming pool tile - remove & replace Pool deck overlays/coatings; Kool Deck - Troweled Finish - color sealant Safety pool covers We are also able to take care of the small details around your pool, such as joint sealant, tile repair, and equipment replacement.

Are there any services Marin, Inc. does not offer?

We do not construct new pools and do not currently offer maintenance.