Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Broken Arrow, OK
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Broken Arrow
- Mobile Small Engine ServiceVery well. Although this is the "busy time" for lawn mower servicing/repair, he was able to come within a week, got my loose drive belt tightened, fixed two flat and one low tire with tire sealer. In addition, he did a spring tune-up (change oil, change oil filter, clean air filter, sharpen & balance the blades, and greased). All this for half of what I paid for just the tune-up last year. Highly recommend him
- AAA MOWER SVCNo longer operating in Tulsa, but explained to me over the phone what I needed to do, which was spot-on. Went "above-and-beyond the call of duty" to help me out, and saved me over $70.00 by doing it myself. If he opens up shop elsewhere, you'd be wise to give him your business!
- Urban Auto Lawn RepairThey did so good. He worked on my mower and got it done in one day. My neighbor said it was a very fair price for the work that was done. Most places you take the mower and it takes a week to get it done where he had it back the next day. They are really super nice guys and they do auto repairs as well. I love that they do dog rescues. Animal lovers should use them
- A BELL SMALL ENGINE REPAIRWe decided not to fix it as the problem was more than we wanted to invest in our pressure washer. The tech was very good and timely in calling us. We would definitely use him again.
- A BELL SMALL ENGINE REPAIRI took in my mower because it wouldn't start. This company charges $70/hr for their labor which seemed reasonable and they make sure to call you PRIOR to doing any work to tell you what's wrong and how much it will cost to fix it. They were extremely busy when I took my mower in and it took a week for them to get to it (this is the only reason I put a 'B' instead of an 'A' on responsiveness). This is not bad, just expect to wait a while. They called me to tell me what the mower needed which was a good tune-up and the next day I picked up the mower with no problems
- SMITH FARM & GARDENOverall went very well. The cowel on mulching Honda Mower got chewed up...my fault.I called to see if they could order parts. Dennis said: bring the ruined part in and Ser #.He looked it up on computer. He had it in stock! Bingo! Problem solved. (My and quot;regularand quot; Honda Lawnmower guy moved too far away...and they were not as nice or helpful as Dennis) Guess who is my new Lawnmower guy
- SMITH FARM & GARDENI took my lawnmower in as when I tried to do a leaf clean up at the end of the season it would not start. I had bought this Honda at Smith Farm and Garden around 7 years ago. When I got to the service desk, the guy told me they had a 400 mower back log and it would probably be 4 weeks before they could look at it. I thought, well maybe I should just buy a new one. So I went into the showroom and looked at the new one which would have been $699. The salesman came up to me to ask if he could help and I told him my story and I asked how long should my Honda last, it was 7 years old. He said he was working on them that were 15 years old. I asked, should I get a new one. When I explained what it was doing he thought just a new filter and spark plug would work and I really didn't need a new lawn mower yet. So he sold me the filter and plug, I went home and my lawnmower started. What great advice and when I am ready to buy a mower it will be at Smith Farm and Garden. I wish I knew the salesmans name, he did me a great service and helped me get the most out of my purchase there
- ALL SAW SERVICES INCI took it in and described the problems with the mower. They told me it might be 2-3 weeks because of their current workload. This was early spring and since everyone was getting their mowers fixed I understood why it might take so long. They ended up having it ready in less that 2 weeks. Took it home and it is running great now. I would recommend them to anyone needing mower repair
- AAA MOWER SVCJohnny and his helpers were very responsive, they came and looked at our lawn equipment, gave us an estimate and took the mowers with them. Repairs were completed promptly and both machines have been running well this summer. We would use him again and recommend him to anyone needing work done on their lawn equipment
- LAHMEYER KART SHOPThey gave me lots of options for the estimate and repairs. It was a fairly good price. I've used him before for other stuff years ago. It was super cheap. It is a little mom and pop place.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Broken Arrow
- Business Description:We provide the highest quality from mowing weeding flower beds hedge trimming leaf removal.Recent Review:Excellent work ethic. Dan has a great personality too. I highly recommend Harding Lawn CareMary G.
- Business Description:We are a business family owned and operated. Cut out the middle man and save some money.You will always be dealing with the same person with a one on one communication. We have 6 family members that help us.We are insured and bonded.We take pride in our work. Guaranteed lowest prices with quality workRecent Review:Very polite and helpful. They would do above and beyond for usJennifer R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Chapman Edge & Engine is a personally owned and operated mobile mechanic business by Adam Chapman. Adam has 6 years of mechanical experience focusing on combustion motors and the machines they power. Chapman E&E is ready to fix,repair, or just tune up anything from a weed eater to a tractor. Call today and get a free quote! Currently offering same week diagnosis and solution
- Business Description:P & D Mower Service repairs and maintains Hand-Held lawn equipment, Walk-Behind mowers - (rotary type), and one to three blade Riding Mowers, including ZTR's.Recent Review:Scott did a good job at a reasonable price.Robert G.
- Business Description:SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS FOR 29 YEARS, 10 EMPLOYEES.Recent Review:Took a week to get the mower back. It would start, but ran rough. It worked another two months, then one day would not start again. Not happy. I wound up buying a new mower to keep my neighbors and city inspectors of my back. I'm going to use another repair shop next timeBarry P.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned business located in Tulsa Oklahoma. We repair riding lawn mowers, push mowers, air compressors, pressure washers, weed eaters, roto tillers and much much more.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Hi my name is joseph Elliott. I work on lawn mowers and small engines. I also do auto repair on certain models of cars and trucks. I started my business in 2019. My goal is to provide the best service that I can to my customer's. I am upfront and honest and stand behind my work. Honesty is rare to find these days. I want my customer's to have a place they can trust to get their machines repaired and know it will be done right. I do not cut corner's. I always try to provide my customer's the b..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Sand Springs
lawn mower repair shops in Broken Arrow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Small Engine & Equipment Repair LLC
- Small Engine & Equipment Repair LLC
- Fisher's Freedom Cleaning6521 E. Latimer Pl.
- Fisher's Freedom Cleaning
- Harding lawn Care8712 E 80th Pl
- Harding lawn Care
- Northern Tool + Equipment10111 E 71st St
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- P & D Mower Service23rd & S. Yale Ave.
- P & D Mower Service
- SOUTH TULSA MOWERS INC8760 S LEWIS AVE
- SOUTH TULSA MOWERS INC
- TS Services - Professional Exterior Cleaning16344 E 460 Rd
- TS Services - Professional Exterior Cleaning
- Urban Auto Lawn Repair5903 S 107th E Ave Unit 111
- Urban Auto Lawn Repair