SCHADE SURVEYING CO

Willoughby, OH 44094

Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008

11/26/2020

Laura B.

Everything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me!

Description of Work
Had my property surveyed

09/10/2020

David R.

This Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review...

Description of Work
Needed a vacant lot surveyed

03/13/2020

ryan M.

Quality survey job. Would have preferred a call before showing up but otherwise great work.

Description of Work
Survey property line

08/14/2019

Derek G.

Great. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.

Description of Work
Complete plot survey, including siting the existing house and shed

07/20/2018

PATTI O.

Perfectly! Bill was prompt and thorough.

Description of Work
property boundary surveyed

08/09/2017

Kurt M.

Excellent,professional, and honest.

Description of Work
Survey our lot.

06/29/2017

Michael B.

Perfect experience. Bill and two employees marked three properties for me. It took them most of the afternoon. They measured from the street, found the frontage "pins" in the ground using a metal detector, dug in to reveal them, then set their line-of-sight equipment on the pins to find and verify the remaining pins. They added pins that were missing and marked where neighbors' fences were encroaching. Bill was great about answering all my dumb questions like, "is this tree mine or theirs?", "is this fence mine or theirs?", etc. Three days later, Bill emailed a PDF drawing of the properties, their lines, pins, measurements, and notes on encroachments, etc. A paper copy of the drawing will follow in the mail.

Description of Work
Needed property lines marked for the purpose of tree work and fencing.

06/19/2017

Karin M.

Very well, Bill showed up with his crew, they were punctual,courteous and worked efficiently.

Description of Work
I needed my property surveyed as there has been a lot of real estate transfers in my area. I also live on a waterway which is constantly evolving.

05/01/2017

Mary Anne G.

Mr. Schade responded to my call in a timely manner and was willing to answer all of my questions.

Description of Work
property survey

10/18/2016

Jessica B.

They were awesome prompt, courteous, and professional

Description of Work
Land survey

09/21/2016

Bruce K.

wow what a wonderful experience! they were not happy till it was correct. Great company to do business with, what a great find thank you .

Description of Work
needed to put up a fence ASAP , needed to know where is the end of my land.

03/16/2016

Barbara B.

I interviewed others, and Bill Schade is down to earth (literally) and that's why I hired him. The price was good.

Description of Work
Survey for approx. 500' for fence installation.

12/23/2015

JOHN H.

Bill and his team were very quick for a response given the Christmas holidays. They provided a property survey for a new home purchase and marked each corner of our property. He found several errors from the official record but was able to provide a professional product on time. 149Solid performance = will use again.

Description of Work
Provided a property survey for a home purchase.

10/27/2015

Jonathan H.

I can't say enough about the job Bill and his staff did. We were attempting to plant some trees in our backyard and the neighbor of the abutting property disputed our ownership of the land on which we were trying to plant. As the trees had already been delivered but not yet planted, time was of the essence to prevent them from dying. Through my brother, I found Bill on Angie's List and gave him a call out of the blue late last week. I had tried a number of other providers, but all were either unresponsive, backed up several weeks, or astronomically expensive (or all of the above). Bill, on the other hand, was extremely helpful. He answered right away and helped guide me through the process I knew little about. He even encouraged me to find the property pins on my own to claim ownership, so he is not just out for your money. Since we needed definitive proof, we went ahead with the survey. Bill was able to come out on very short notice (just a few days) and was in constant contact with me via email and phone. As soon as he finished the job, he called me and let me know that we did indeed own the land in dispute so I could call the landscaper and have him proceed. Bill was exceptionally professional, knowledgeable, and kind. He did a tremendous job and I give him my highest recommendation. Thank you Bill!! -Christopher Hurst

Description of Work
Bill came to my house and performed a complete survey of my property, accurately setting the pins and leaving no doubt as to the ownership of the land in dispute. He will also be drawing up a detailed map of the results of the survey so that I can definitely prove property ownership if any further disputes arise.

08/09/2015

dalton S.

As I am trying to keep piece with my neighbor I cannot go into details. I did loose some frontage, but all worked out well.

Description of Work
Surveyed our 3.6 acre lot and placed extra pins down both east and west lot lines.

08/07/2015

Todd M.

Outstanding experience! Bill treated us like family! Very careful work. Bill placed 6 lot pins for us, marking our lot lines.

Description of Work
Residential surveying work.

05/08/2015

MARY ELLEN S.

He had a very specific drawing. He had lasers for lining everything. He had a very good drawing of my property down to the inch, which my builder would see and the city of Cleveland, because they wouldn't give permits if the new building was too close to the neighbor. Everything went okay. He sent the results in a couple of days and that was pretty helpful.

Description of Work
I used Schade for land surveying. I needed to get the exact borders of my house as compared to my next door neighbor, so if I built something I would be a legal distance away from her property.

04/06/2015

Cathie N.

Bill was very professional. Always answered the phone when I called. He arrived on time and on the date promised.

Description of Work
Surveyed my property and placed pins in the yard for a chain link fence installation.

12/23/2014

Peter S.

Well, on time friendly, helpful, articulate. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Surveyed property line placed additional marking pins as requested. Sent detail report as promised.

10/13/2014

Leslie K.

I would recommend them to anybody else. They workers seemed friendly and they were polite and they explained everything to me when they were done. They also sent me a report.

Description of Work
They surveyed my property because I was installing a new fence and needed to know the property line.

09/29/2014

Helen L.

They did a wonderful, wonderful job and I was so happy with them. I would recommend them highly. They were wonderful. They told me the work would be 2 hours but then they were struggling because they couldn't find the pin. They managed and they did so good. They seemed to know what they were doing and they went out of their way to make sure that everything was accurate and right. They were very pleasant. It is a family thing. The elder Mr. Schade was in the hospital so he had brothers and sisters that did the work. They do the same work as he does. Other companies were over $500.00

Description of Work
They did a survey of my land.

09/22/2014

Charles S.

I think it was a coupon worth $150. They were very nice people. They were very professional. If I needed to get my property surveyed again, I would work with them.

05/19/2014

Robert W.

Both company owners came out to survey the lot. They worked most of the day. I was quite impressed with their attention to detail and the end product. They staked out the lot with visible markers and provided us with several registered copies of the lot with adjoining properties. The construction company also complemented their work, stating that they surpassed their requirements and left no doubt as to the property boundaries of the lot. Thank you, gentlemen, for a great job!!!

Description of Work
Surveyed our lot in preparation for construction of new driveway and garage.

03/29/2014

paul S.

My wife and I couldn't be happier. Bill Schade along with two additional crew members showed up on time and commenced work promptly. They traveled far and working with researched information on our and neighboring properties, quickly identified and marked our lot boundaries unearthing original monuments from the original 1948 survey like they were the ones who planted them in the first place. They also added a couple additional monuments (deeply planted rebar pins) for our reference for future projects. In the process of their work, they also identified monuments on our neighbors properties to triangulate from and marked them as well which the neighbors greatly appreciated. We paid an additional $50.00 over their normal fee for a residential property of our size for their extended travel time as we were about an hour's drive each way for them but are convinced the extra few bucks was well worth it for that kind of experience. Bill has been in business since I was in high school (1976).... That is experience. As long as he continues to do this work, he will be my first call.

Description of Work
Full boundary survey of residential property to include location and marking of original boundary monuments and addition of additional monuments to aid in future planning.

03/24/2014

Patrick M.

Great! Very fast, very polite. They found the 4 original pins, marked with flags, then even added a couple additional flags along the property boundary to help the fence installers. Got a map over to me within a week. Significantly less expensive than others I called, and was able to come out in a couple days.

Description of Work
Surveyed my yard (going to have a fence installed in our back yard), a 1/4 acre rectangular plot.

PS.6008
    Ohio
    Ohio: General
    12/31/2021

BOUNDARY SURVEYS. SITE PLANS. CONSTRUCTION STAKING. TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEYS. LOT & SPLIT-LOT CONSOLIDATIONS. LEGAL DESCRIPTIONS & ALTA SURVEYS.