In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Swanton, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Swanton
- AK Septic Service & Repair LLC.I would highly recommend. My warranty company First American failed me by sending a different company to my house to fix my sump pump to start with. I battled them two weeks trying to get my sump pump fixed. But because the 1st company they sent out failed at their job I was left with standing water in my crawl space and they wouldn't send anyone out until I was gone. After 2 weeks they agreed to send me another company out(after I requested another company). This company was sent to my home and he was absolutely amazing did the job right the first time and I haven't had a problem since. Thank you so much! I promise you will not be disappointed
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThey showed up only a couple hours after I called for an estimate. They started work right away. When they dug, they found an old septic tank we didn't know was there. They took care of it and still installed the cleanout and augered the line all the same day that I called for service. Very fast and thorough. They came back the next day to put a camera through the line to make sure everything looked good. Highly recommen
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThese guys are great! The kitchen faucet was a real problem to take apart (one of the reasons we called a plumber), but he persevered and managed to get it apart without destroying it (or swearing). We have been getting bigger water bills and had them check all our plumbing for potential leaks. They also made adjustments to both toilets to lower the level in the tanks, so there would not be any water loss. They were friendly and professional, and respected our home. They listened to our concerns and were very thorough. And they were very reasonably priced! We will definitely be calling them the next time we need a plumber
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncGood. Great speed at resolving a miserable issue by Kyle,Roger,Eric and crew!! Less cost would always be welcome.
- ACE SanitationEverything went fine, they checked the line and found a root, removed it and everything works fine now. There were no problems and they were very professional.
- ACE SANITATIONThis was my first time having my septic tank cleaned out. After we opened the cap to my septic tank the technician noticed a small problem with my drain. It was an easy fix and helped with the flow of water into the tank. After the pump out was finished the technician was able to give me a lot of information on septic tank care
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLCHe was running a little late but informed me of that. He was very informative and knowledgeable. Very clean and professional.
- Mastin Septic Tank IncGreat experience. The receptionist was incredibly friendly and scheduled a convenient time for me to get my septic tank pumped. The day of the service I received a call from the driver asking if its ok to come out early. I was pleasantly surprised. He showed up, pumped the tank, I paid the bill, and he was on his way. All of this took less than 20 minutes. I was quite happy with the price, and even happier with the fast and friendly service
- SHERMAN EXCAVATING LLCI was very impressed that Kyle gave me a binder showing pictures of the progression of the work (including the metal rebar in the concrete). Of all of the home repairs I've had done, I've never been more satisfied with the quality, value, and quick work. Overall, he was very professional, and I highly recommend him
- BEDFORD SEPTIC TANK & SEWERThis company is very prompt and professional in doing their job. We are pleased with the service that has been provided each yr. He comes and goes when the job is done..we appreciate the promptness! This is a family run business that has been around a long time. We just recently joined Angie's list ...and thought we should add our experience this company has given us
Septic Tank Companies in Swanton
- Business Description:FREE estimates, 24-hour EMERGENCY service, and fully warranted work on all of our quality plumbing and septic service and installation. We fix clogs, leaks, and more, GUARANTEEING your satisfaction.Recent Review:Excellent! Prompt, professional, quick response and fix at reasonable price! 5*****!Cynthia C.
- Business Description:A.S.A.P.-American Sewer And Plumbing Services Inc. is a Toledo based company striving to meet your expectations on what a professional plumbing and drain cleaning service should be! *Prompt polite service *Competitive pricing based on national averages. Additional Phone: North: 419-726-1925, East: 419-693-9790, West: 419-476-1000, South: 419-382-2299, Wood County: 419-575-2979Recent Review:Eric and crew were awesome. It was a big job but they completed it in one day. We thought the price was extremely fair, at the end of the job we realized we may have paid too little. Extremely competent and professionalTheresa M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc
- Business Description:General Construction professionals #1 in the industry!
- Business Description:Brad's Septic & Sewer Service, LLC. has been in business since 1988. We proudly serve Monroe County, and Lenewee County, Michigan,and Lucas County, and Wood County, Ohio.
- Business Description:MSS specializes in septic system services, such as inspections, installations, pumping, system replacements, and repairs. We also provide dump truck services. We work hard to establish repeat customers. Our customers are treated as we would want to be treated...with respect. We look forward to working with you
- Business Description:Since 1960 we have offered a wide variety of services for industrial, storm, & sanitary sewer systems. From TV inspection to high pressure sewer jetting & everything in between, give us a call to see how we can take care of your needs
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:not well..second day appt. was 8 am...finally showed at 3:45 pm..we missed a dr appt...we lost 12 days waiting on these peopleRobin D.
- Business Description:Thank you for reading our ad. We are a small family owned business with over 30 years of experience. We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity. Our prices are far below any other company in NW Ohio and SE Michigan. Drains starting at $75. Sewers at $125. We can complete any task required no job too small. We're not salesmen, we're a small group of family men who started a company to provide for our families
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Swanton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Certified Contractors9000 Maumee Western Road
- Certified Contractors
- Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc2604 S Main St
- Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc
- T&J Rooter Service3264 South Ave
- T&J Rooter Service