Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Sylvania, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Sylvania
- AK Septic Service & Repair LLC.I would highly recommend. My warranty company First American failed me by sending a different company to my house to fix my sump pump to start with. I battled them two weeks trying to get my sump pump fixed. But because the 1st company they sent out failed at their job I was left with standing water in my crawl space and they wouldn't send anyone out until I was gone. After 2 weeks they agreed to send me another company out(after I requested another company). This company was sent to my home and he was absolutely amazing did the job right the first time and I haven't had a problem since. Thank you so much! I promise you will not be disappointed
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThey showed up only a couple hours after I called for an estimate. They started work right away. When they dug, they found an old septic tank we didn't know was there. They took care of it and still installed the cleanout and augered the line all the same day that I called for service. Very fast and thorough. They came back the next day to put a camera through the line to make sure everything looked good. Highly recommen
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncGood. Great speed at resolving a miserable issue by Kyle,Roger,Eric and crew!! Less cost would always be welcome.
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThese guys are great! The kitchen faucet was a real problem to take apart (one of the reasons we called a plumber), but he persevered and managed to get it apart without destroying it (or swearing). We have been getting bigger water bills and had them check all our plumbing for potential leaks. They also made adjustments to both toilets to lower the level in the tanks, so there would not be any water loss. They were friendly and professional, and respected our home. They listened to our concerns and were very thorough. And they were very reasonably priced! We will definitely be calling them the next time we need a plumber
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLCBoth our septic tanks for our new home had cracks, and also needed new risers, baffles, etc. For the amount of work to be done, they were very reasonably priced, provided an accurate estimate, and repaired the tanks within a very reasonable amount of time, especially since we had rain almost everyday for weeks. They are very down-to-earth and concerned with the quality of their work. Everything was explained in a very easy to understand way, and they were careful not to destroy our yard with their equipment, and left the area cleaner than I expected, especially considering my experience with other contractors. They even volunteered to come and clean a small puddle of oil left on our driveway by one of their trucks! We would most definitely recommend them to anyone who needed septic or driveway service
- Matt DeJonghe Septic Tank CleaningMatt did a great job cleaning and inspecting my septic system. He took a lot of time to explain to me how the system worked and the issues that were present in the system. He also presented me with a very professional report and made a couple suggestions for future serviceability and to maintain system performance. Matt recovered my tank and left everything just as it was. Matt is not the cheapest, but he is not ridiculously expensive either. He is honest and for the price he does a lot of extras. The cheaper guys might be more expensive if they did everything he does as standard service. I'll be seeing him again in 2-3 years for a cleaning
- Mastin Septic Tank IncGreat experience. The receptionist was incredibly friendly and scheduled a convenient time for me to get my septic tank pumped. The day of the service I received a call from the driver asking if its ok to come out early. I was pleasantly surprised. He showed up, pumped the tank, I paid the bill, and he was on his way. All of this took less than 20 minutes. I was quite happy with the price, and even happier with the fast and friendly service
- Mastin Septic Tank IncThey showed up when they said they were going to. They were professional, answered my questions and got things done when they said they would.
- ACE SANITATIONI called after hours and someone actually answered. They took down my information and had a rep call me the following morning. The were able to schedule the service the next day early in the morning. The driver arrived on time asked me some questions about my septic system and then started the process of cleaning the tank. It only took about 30 minutes or so once he started. The technicians was very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained some best practices to maintain a healthy septic system. I would definitely recommend ACE
- SHERMAN EXCAVATING LLCI was very impressed that Kyle gave me a binder showing pictures of the progression of the work (including the metal rebar in the concrete). Of all of the home repairs I've had done, I've never been more satisfied with the quality, value, and quick work. Overall, he was very professional, and I highly recommend him
Septic Tank Companies in Sylvania
- Business Description:FREE estimates, 24-hour EMERGENCY service, and fully warranted work on all of our quality plumbing and septic service and installation. We fix clogs, leaks, and more, GUARANTEEING your satisfaction.Recent Review:They were very prompt and excellent. They did a great job!Robert P.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:A.S.A.P.-American Sewer And Plumbing Services Inc. is a Toledo based company striving to meet your expectations on what a professional plumbing and drain cleaning service should be! *Prompt polite service *Competitive pricing based on national averages. Additional Phone: North: 419-726-1925, East: 419-693-9790, West: 419-476-1000, South: 419-382-2299, Wood County: 419-575-2979Recent Review:Eric and crew were awesome. It was a big job but they completed it in one day. We thought the price was extremely fair, at the end of the job we realized we may have paid too little. Extremely competent and professionalTheresa M.
- Business Description:Military clean since 1965.
- Business Description:Certified Contractors Ohio serves the Greater Toledo area with a range of contracting and construction services. From roofing to basements and everything in between. If you don't see what you need on our list, ask us, because "Yeah..We Do That Too!!
- Business Description:General Construction professionals #1 in the industry!
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business with decades of excavation experience. Primarily working on residential and commercial projects. If you are building a new house, fixing up an older property or in need of commercial site prep work, Countryside Farms Excavation is thrilled to help! -Ponds -Septic systems -Driveways -Demolition work and much more! Call for free quot
- Business Description:Thank you for reading our ad. We are a small family owned business with over 30 years of experience. We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity. Our prices are far below any other company in NW Ohio and SE Michigan. Drains starting at $75. Sewers at $125. We can complete any task required no job too small. We're not salesmen, we're a small group of family men who started a company to provide for our families
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:not well..second day appt. was 8 am...finally showed at 3:45 pm..we missed a dr appt...we lost 12 days waiting on these peopleRobin D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Ottawa Lake
- Ottawa Hills
- Luna Pier
septic tank services in Sylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- GRODI'S SEPTIC TANK SERVICES6880 KRUSE RD.
- GRODI'S SEPTIC TANK SERVICES
- Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc2604 S Main St
- Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc
- T&J Rooter Service3264 South Ave
- T&J Rooter Service