Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Toledo, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Toledo
- AK Septic Service & Repair LLC.I would highly recommend. My warranty company First American failed me by sending a different company to my house to fix my sump pump to start with. I battled them two weeks trying to get my sump pump fixed. But because the 1st company they sent out failed at their job I was left with standing water in my crawl space and they wouldn't send anyone out until I was gone. After 2 weeks they agreed to send me another company out(after I requested another company). This company was sent to my home and he was absolutely amazing did the job right the first time and I haven't had a problem since. Thank you so much! I promise you will not be disappointed
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThey showed up only a couple hours after I called for an estimate. They started work right away. When they dug, they found an old septic tank we didn't know was there. They took care of it and still installed the cleanout and augered the line all the same day that I called for service. Very fast and thorough. They came back the next day to put a camera through the line to make sure everything looked good. Highly recommen
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncGood. Great speed at resolving a miserable issue by Kyle,Roger,Eric and crew!! Less cost would always be welcome.
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThese guys are great! The kitchen faucet was a real problem to take apart (one of the reasons we called a plumber), but he persevered and managed to get it apart without destroying it (or swearing). We have been getting bigger water bills and had them check all our plumbing for potential leaks. They also made adjustments to both toilets to lower the level in the tanks, so there would not be any water loss. They were friendly and professional, and respected our home. They listened to our concerns and were very thorough. And they were very reasonably priced! We will definitely be calling them the next time we need a plumber
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLCI had a crack in a cast iron ground pipe and through word of mouth contacted Brad Septic. His company is in demand and after a few delays Brad came out and fixed my problem. He was worth the wait.
- BEDFORD SEPTIC TANK & SEWERRay came out and dug up the septic tank cover and pointed out the good (and bad) things that he found. He also went the extra step and dug up a small section of the leach field in very cold winter weather to check that it was working properly. He sent me a written report in an Email showing what he found and the recommended corrective actions. I highly recommend Ray and Bedford Septic to perform any septic inspection work if you are purchasing a home that uses a septic system
- DENNISS SEPTIC TANK SERVICEIt was cold and dark but they came right over and cleaned the tank so the company replacing the pipe could come early the next morning.
- Mastin Septic Tank IncThey showed up when they said they were going to. They were professional, answered my questions and got things done when they said they would.
- Matt DeJonghe Septic Tank CleaningMatt did a great job cleaning and inspecting my septic system. He took a lot of time to explain to me how the system worked and the issues that were present in the system. He also presented me with a very professional report and made a couple suggestions for future serviceability and to maintain system performance. Matt recovered my tank and left everything just as it was. Matt is not the cheapest, but he is not ridiculously expensive either. He is honest and for the price he does a lot of extras. The cheaper guys might be more expensive if they did everything he does as standard service. I'll be seeing him again in 2-3 years for a cleaning
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLCBoth our septic tanks for our new home had cracks, and also needed new risers, baffles, etc. For the amount of work to be done, they were very reasonably priced, provided an accurate estimate, and repaired the tanks within a very reasonable amount of time, especially since we had rain almost everyday for weeks. They are very down-to-earth and concerned with the quality of their work. Everything was explained in a very easy to understand way, and they were careful not to destroy our yard with their equipment, and left the area cleaner than I expected, especially considering my experience with other contractors. They even volunteered to come and clean a small puddle of oil left on our driveway by one of their trucks! We would most definitely recommend them to anyone who needed septic or driveway service
Septic Tank Companies in Toledo
- Business Description:FREE estimates, 24-hour EMERGENCY service, and fully warranted work on all of our quality plumbing and septic service and installation. We fix clogs, leaks, and more, GUARANTEEING your satisfaction.Recent Review:They were very prompt and excellent. They did a great job!Robert P.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:A.S.A.P.-American Sewer And Plumbing Services Inc. is a Toledo based company striving to meet your expectations on what a professional plumbing and drain cleaning service should be! *Prompt polite service *Competitive pricing based on national averages. Additional Phone: North: 419-726-1925, East: 419-693-9790, West: 419-476-1000, South: 419-382-2299, Wood County: 419-575-2979Recent Review:Eric and crew were awesome. It was a big job but they completed it in one day. We thought the price was extremely fair, at the end of the job we realized we may have paid too little. Extremely competent and professionalTheresa M.
- Business Description:Brad's Septic & Sewer Service, LLC. has been in business since 1988. We proudly serve Monroe County, and Lenewee County, Michigan,and Lucas County, and Wood County, Ohio.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. Local Septic, Sewer, and Foundation contractor. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEE.NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL
- Business Description:S&S has a total of 9 employees, we do use sub-contractors for brick & block work & Drywall finishing. Our billing procedures are 50% down on job start date with 50% at the finish with a approval walk through with homeowner or property owner
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL NUMBERS: (419)691-1030, (734)847-4660.
- Business Description:General Construction professionals #1 in the industry!
- Business Description:Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc
- Business Description:At Diversified Excavating LLC our excavation construction expertise offers: excavation, ground moving, installation of Underground Utilities, building pads, parking lots and other excavation needs. As well as 24 hour emergency servicing typically pertaining to underground work. Meet with our estimator; receive a written quote based on your project’s specifications. Our excavation specialist will meet with your team and discuss your project at length. Our personal hands-on approach m..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Ottawa Hills
- Ottawa Lake
- Luna Pier
- La Salle
septic tank services in Toledo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Certified Contractors9000 Maumee Western Road
- Certified Contractors
- GRODI'S SEPTIC TANK SERVICES6880 KRUSE RD.
- GRODI'S SEPTIC TANK SERVICES
- Mastin Septic Tank Inc12004 Waterville Swanton Rd
- Mastin Site Services - MSS9525 Waterville Swanton Rd
- MATT TILLE ENTERPRISES1967 COUNTY ROAD 66
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Toledo 26695 Eckel Rd
- Mastin Septic Tank Inc
- T&J Rooter Service3264 South Ave
- T&J Rooter Service