BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2010

Brad's Septic & Sewer Service, LLC. has been in business since 1988. We proudly serve Monroe County, and Lenewee County, Michigan,and Lucas County, and Wood County, Ohio....

E & K Sewer Contractors

Background information on E&K Contractors: - A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau - Licensed Sewer and Concrete Contractors - Bonded - Well trained, clean cut employees with extensive experience - Competitive pricing - In business since 1978 Our capabilities include: - Complete sewer and drain cleaning 24/7 - Sewer line jetting/flushing - In-line video camera inspections - Locate broken sewer lines electronically - Repair any size line and depth sanitary and storm sewer - Parking lot catch basin cleaning, repairs and new catch basin installation - Excavation - Tank Removal - Demolition - Concrete Contractor - Residential Plumbing - No Subcontractors! We do all of our own work!

T&J Rooter Service

FREE estimates, 24-hour EMERGENCY service, and fully warranted work on all of our quality plumbing and septic service and installation. We fix clogs, leaks, and more, GUARANTEEING your satisfaction.

Coles landscaping

Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services!

07/09/2015

Description of Work
Came out and pumped septic tank as requested. I asked a couple questions Brad answered them politely and professionally. I have and would recommend Brad.

11/04/2014

I had a crack in a cast iron ground pipe and through word of mouth contacted Brad Septic. His company is in demand and after a few delays Brad came out and fixed my problem. He was worth the wait.

Description of Work
Replaced cast iron ground pipe with pvc.

03/10/2014

His office was easy to work with . . . he showed up on time . . . and did a good job.

Description of Work
Pumped our septic tank

01/09/2014

on the phone before he came back so I could assess where I was. I knew a plumber who would come with an auger for $45 an hour. But he said nothing about an earlier misquote and nothing about a $125 an hour rate. He was very intimidating and finally knocked the bill to $522.75. I only agreed because I wanted him out of my house. I believe my bill should be $345.00-that is $300 as quoted for the ear...

Description of Work
I had a shower drain that was clogged . Since the septic had not been cleaned in a while I decided to start there. I hired Brad's to clean out the septic & was quoted $240. They were scheduled to come at 12 but arrived earlier. The process of cleaning the tank seemed to take around an hour, then they had some roots to deal with. When that did not clear the drain they came in & plunged the 2 toilets in the area of the shower that was clogged. This action caused the shower drain to back up with 3 inches of sludge. At this point Brad said they did not have an auger with them & would come back Thursday--3 days later!! to finish. I said I needed it done asap. Then I asked how much I had into this at this point. They had been there less than 2 hours. He said $300.I thought that was fair-$ 240 for cleanout & approximately $60 an hour for 2 guys. I said okay- he said call when drain receded he would come back. I called & he said he would come right away. Since it was 5:30 I said tomorrow would be fine but he insisted he would come. He came by himself, spent less than 50 minutes & then went out to his truck to make up a bill. He came in & said it was $590!! I asked how it could possibly be $290 for less than an hour for one man. He started by saying he had made a mistake with the earlier quote, it was more than the $300 he quoted. Then he said it was $125 an hour & he charged for travel time at that rate. I said he should have told me of his earlier misquote

Category septic tank

Brad’s Septic Tank Service (BSTS) received a phone message on Sunday, December 22, 2013 at 1:52pm. Brad’s Septic returned the call on Monday, December 23, at 8:15am. At this time, BSTS was informed from the Customer that there are problems with water not draining properly and backing up. The septic tank has not been pumped for some time. As BSTS had a full scheduled day, as a courtesy to the Custo...

09/19/2013

He was running a little late but informed me of that. He was very informative and knowledgeable. Very clean and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned out and inspected septic system

12/17/2012

went as expected; i have used him 3 years in a row.

Description of Work
he cleaned out and backflushed the septic tank

05/26/2012

He was ontime. Knowledgeable and as always did a great job.

Description of Work
Brad came out and pumped out our septic tank. We have been using him since 1995 and he always does a 1st class job.

07/09/2015

Category septic tank company

Septic Tank Pumping, Sewer Drain Line Cleaning, Pipe & Tank Repair, Certified Septic System Inspections, Sump Pump Repair, Snow Plowing & Salting