Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Grand Rapids, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Grand Rapids
- AK Septic Service & Repair LLC.I would highly recommend. My warranty company First American failed me by sending a different company to my house to fix my sump pump to start with. I battled them two weeks trying to get my sump pump fixed. But because the 1st company they sent out failed at their job I was left with standing water in my crawl space and they wouldn't send anyone out until I was gone. After 2 weeks they agreed to send me another company out(after I requested another company). This company was sent to my home and he was absolutely amazing did the job right the first time and I haven't had a problem since. Thank you so much! I promise you will not be disappointed
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThey showed up only a couple hours after I called for an estimate. They started work right away. When they dug, they found an old septic tank we didn't know was there. They took care of it and still installed the cleanout and augered the line all the same day that I called for service. Very fast and thorough. They came back the next day to put a camera through the line to make sure everything looked good. Highly recommen
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncGood. Great speed at resolving a miserable issue by Kyle,Roger,Eric and crew!! Less cost would always be welcome.
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncThese guys are great! The kitchen faucet was a real problem to take apart (one of the reasons we called a plumber), but he persevered and managed to get it apart without destroying it (or swearing). We have been getting bigger water bills and had them check all our plumbing for potential leaks. They also made adjustments to both toilets to lower the level in the tanks, so there would not be any water loss. They were friendly and professional, and respected our home. They listened to our concerns and were very thorough. And they were very reasonably priced! We will definitely be calling them the next time we need a plumber
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLCBoth our septic tanks for our new home had cracks, and also needed new risers, baffles, etc. For the amount of work to be done, they were very reasonably priced, provided an accurate estimate, and repaired the tanks within a very reasonable amount of time, especially since we had rain almost everyday for weeks. They are very down-to-earth and concerned with the quality of their work. Everything was explained in a very easy to understand way, and they were careful not to destroy our yard with their equipment, and left the area cleaner than I expected, especially considering my experience with other contractors. They even volunteered to come and clean a small puddle of oil left on our driveway by one of their trucks! We would most definitely recommend them to anyone who needed septic or driveway service
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLCI had a crack in a cast iron ground pipe and through word of mouth contacted Brad Septic. His company is in demand and after a few delays Brad came out and fixed my problem. He was worth the wait.
- Mastin Septic Tank IncThey showed up when they said they were going to. They were professional, answered my questions and got things done when they said they would.
- SHERMAN EXCAVATING LLCI got 3 quotes from contractors. Sherman was recommended by a larger corporation not available to preform the work in time frame needed. Based on their response, availability and price, I chose Sherman over the others. Replacement of septic system had to be completed and inspected prior to the septic permit expiring, or else the system requirements would change based on new regulations. We had approximately one month and in the spring when rain made some days impossible to operate, system was in place and the inspection approved and document within the deadline
- BEDFORD SEPTIC TANK & SEWERRay came out and dug up the septic tank cover and pointed out the good (and bad) things that he found. He also went the extra step and dug up a small section of the leach field in very cold winter weather to check that it was working properly. He sent me a written report in an Email showing what he found and the recommended corrective actions. I highly recommend Ray and Bedford Septic to perform any septic inspection work if you are purchasing a home that uses a septic system
- ACE SANITATIONThis was my first time having my septic tank cleaned out. After we opened the cap to my septic tank the technician noticed a small problem with my drain. It was an easy fix and helped with the flow of water into the tank. After the pump out was finished the technician was able to give me a lot of information on septic tank care
Septic Tank Companies in Grand Rapids
- Business Description:FREE estimates, 24-hour EMERGENCY service, and fully warranted work on all of our quality plumbing and septic service and installation. We fix clogs, leaks, and more, GUARANTEEING your satisfaction.Recent Review:Excellent! Prompt, professional, quick response and fix at reasonable price! 5*****!Cynthia C.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:A.S.A.P.-American Sewer And Plumbing Services Inc. is a Toledo based company striving to meet your expectations on what a professional plumbing and drain cleaning service should be! *Prompt polite service *Competitive pricing based on national averages. Additional Phone: North: 419-726-1925, East: 419-693-9790, West: 419-476-1000, South: 419-382-2299, Wood County: 419-575-2979Recent Review:Eric and crew were awesome. It was a big job but they completed it in one day. We thought the price was extremely fair, at the end of the job we realized we may have paid too little. Extremely competent and professionalTheresa M.
- Business Description:Since 1960 we have offered a wide variety of services for industrial, storm, & sanitary sewer systems. From TV inspection to high pressure sewer jetting & everything in between, give us a call to see how we can take care of your needs
- Business Description:All excavation work related areas.
- Business Description:Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc
- Business Description:Military clean since 1965.
- Business Description:Certified Contractors Ohio serves the Greater Toledo area with a range of contracting and construction services. From roofing to basements and everything in between. If you don't see what you need on our list, ask us, because "Yeah..We Do That Too!!
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:not well..second day appt. was 8 am...finally showed at 3:45 pm..we missed a dr appt...we lost 12 days waiting on these peopleRobin D.
- Business Description:General Construction professionals #1 in the industry!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Liberty Center
- Bowling Green
- North Baltimore
septic tank services in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLC3115 W RAUCH RD
- BRAD'S SEPTIC & SEWER SERVICE, LLC
- Certified Contractors9000 Maumee Western Road
- Certified Contractors
- Mastin Septic Tank Inc12004 Waterville Swanton Rd
- Mastin Site Services - MSS9525 Waterville Swanton Rd
- MATT TILLE ENTERPRISES1967 COUNTY ROAD 66
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Toledo 26695 Eckel Rd
- Mastin Septic Tank Inc
- Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc2604 S Main St
- Rick's Striping & Seal Coating Inc
- T&J Rooter Service3264 South Ave
- T&J Rooter Service