Having a septic tank system requires some maintenance. In order to avoid hazardous incidents or health problems, read below to learn some key septic tank safety tips.
Get matched with top septic system services in Struthers, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Struthers
- Romo Septic Tank Cleaning & Repair Servicethey left the solids in the tank. they only pumped one tank. i have two. was told he pumped out 1000. Not true. had another spetic co. came to jet out leach field. whey showed me that the 2nd tank 250 gal. wasnt pumped at all. it was still full. and all the solids in the first tank was sitting at the bottom. I needed a pump report. was told he didnt have any with him. I never got the report! he told me if i make him made he will check a few more boxes. kidding or not who knows. THE COST WAS LESS. BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. So if you want some of it pumped out in 10 minutes. Thats what you will get
- WARREN SANITARY SVC INCWe are very happy with the work performed. They called while on their way to let us know they would be arriving shortly, just as they said they would. The price was very reasonable and they were only here about a half hour. Very pleased, and we will use them in the future. We made arrangements for them to check with us in two years to come back. Definitely would recommend them. aj
- Patterson Septic ServicesHe was very prompt and he didn’t make a mess. He also reminds us when it is time to use the service.
- CK MechanicalFrom our first contact, CK Mechanical was attentive to our needs, responsive to our changing schedules for the job, perfect in communicating with us and perfect in their work. They diagnosed the problem immediately, unlike our last plumber. The very kind, extremely professional front office representatives, including Shelly the business development person and Heather at the office attended to every detail. Heather, who is outstanding at her job, provided frequent updates. They cheerfully changed the excavation schedule when our insurance company demanded that one of their engineers inspect the excavated line. They kept their cool when an insurance company adjuster bullied them in a most unpleasant way. They were unfailingly accurate, prompt, informative and thorough. This was especially important since my wife and I were 1500 miles away at the time. We relied on friends to check the work as it progressed. Because of CK Mechanical's professionalism and expertise, this was not even necessary. It became obvious very quickly that CK Mechanical cared as much about a great job done quickly as we did! Multiple additional concerns were revealed by excavation. CK Mechanical were very organized and effective in dealing with all contingencies, and managed to keep to their schedule. They achieved a tremendous result while keeping to the original time estimate. CK Mechanical were FANTASTIC IN EVERY WAY possible. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing work large or small. I can not recall a better experience with a contractor, EVER. Kudos and thanks to them. THEY ARE THE BEST
- JOHN'S ELECTRIC SEWEROOTER SVCArrived on time. Finished work in a timely manner. Left the area clean. Very pleased
- Morris Drain Service LLCWe started to have evidence of a clog two days before Thanksgiving, but, with a plunger and some liquid de-clogger, I thought it was loosened. However, Thanksgiving day there was waste water coming up in the basement. I searched on the Angie's List site for the best possible business in my area. By far Morris Drain Service, Inc. was the best option. The listing said they opened at 7:00am, so I placed a call Friday morning a few minutes after 7. My call was answered immediately, and after I explained the problem and the need for a fix that day, the owner came on the line and said he would be out within the hour. And he was. Bob Morris was very professional in his assessment of the problem, cleared the clog from the outside, and offered some very sound advice about our system. He gave me the total price before he did any work, explained my options, and completed all work as specified. He was careful of our property, considerate when he came inside to do the paperwork, and cleaned up outside before leaving. I am very glad that I chose Morris Drain Service and will use them for any future needs. I am also glad that I had Angie's List members to rely on for accurate, personal information
- WARREN SANITARY SVC INC.We have had other services and Warren tell you how many times they should come depending on how many people live in your home. And they have been right on the money. They know what they are doing. They are very thorough and they really do a great job. They They will spray the tanks down and the other stations down. They suck the water out its good. I have other services and within six months we had to call them back out because they weren't thorough but ever since we switched to Warren we don't have anymore problems they are here once a year.We have never had any problems at all
- Morris Drain Service LLCHe is the nicest and best in the area. They suck it down to the gravel, put all fresh water in, and suck it out again. They are amazing.
- Morris Drain Service LLCThe showed up as planned, performed the work quickly and with the right tools. They cleaned up after themselves and told us to expect the problem to reappear in three to four years. They offered to come out every three years and clean it again or earlier if needed
- Romo Septic Tank Cleaning & Repair ServiceI contacted the company to get some estimates for work on my septic system.Mr Romo cam out when he said he would , inspected the problem and clearly told me what the problems were. He gave me an estimate, I knew it was a good price so I hired him. Mr Romo kept me informed of everything. The job went smoothly. He even gave me some advice on some plumbing issues inside the house. His to employes, jimi and dave are to be comended as well. This is just one great company. If needed ,I would hire them again
Last update on January 22, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Struthers, OH
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Building a house on raw land means paying for trenching, sewer and electrical lines, well digging, and septic installation. Here’s what it will cost.
Your home’s septic system needs a little TLC to keep running efficiently. Follow these tips to extend your septic system’s useful lifespan.
Find septic tank services in
- New Middletown,
- North Lima,
- New Springfield,
- Mineral Ridge,
- West Middlesex,
Septic Tank Contractors in Struthers, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B L Hartley Inc4666 State Route 45
Leetonia, Ohio 44431
- B L Hartley Inc
- LJ Construction
Lowellville, Ohio 44436
- LJ Construction
- SUNRISE PLUMBING REPAIR-DRAIN1422 W STATE ST
Salem, Ohio 44460
- SUNRISE PLUMBING REPAIR-DRAIN
Septic tank companies that service Struthers
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.