Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in New Castle, PA
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in New Castle
- Patterson Septic ServicesHe was very prompt and he didn’t make a mess. He also reminds us when it is time to use the service.
- WARREN SANITARY SVC INCWe are very happy with the work performed. They called while on their way to let us know they would be arriving shortly, just as they said they would. The price was very reasonable and they were only here about a half hour. Very pleased, and we will use them in the future. We made arrangements for them to check with us in two years to come back. Definitely would recommend them. aj read less
- Morris Drain Service LLCThe showed up as planned, performed the work quickly and with the right tools. They cleaned up after themselves and told us to expect the problem to reappear in three to four years. They offered to come out every three years and clean it again or earlier if needed
- Morris Drain Service LLCWe started to have evidence of a clog two days before Thanksgiving, but, with a plunger and some liquid de-clogger, I thought it was loosened. However, Thanksgiving day there was waste water coming up in the basement. I searched on the Angie's List site for the best possible business in my area. By far Morris Drain Service, Inc. was the best option. The listing said they opened at 7:00am, so I placed a call Friday morning a few minutes after 7. My call was answered immediately, and after I explained the problem and the need for a fix that day, the owner came on the line and said he would be out within the hour. And he was. Bob Morris was very professional in his assessment of the problem, cleared the clog from the outside, and offered some very sound advice about our system. He gave me the total price before he did any work, explained my options, and completed all work as specified. He was careful of our property, considerate when he came inside to do the paperwork, and cleaned up outside before leaving. I am very glad that I chose Morris Drain Service and will use them for any future needs. I am also glad that I had Angie's List members to rely on for accurate, personal information read less
- CK MechanicalFrom our first contact, CK Mechanical was attentive to our needs, responsive to our changing schedules for the job, perfect in communicating with us and perfect in their work. They diagnosed the problem immediately, unlike our last plumber. The very kind, extremely professional front office representatives, including Shelly the business development person and Heather at the office attended to every detail. Heather, who is outstanding at her job, provided frequent updates. They cheerfully changed the excavation schedule when our insurance company demanded that one of their engineers inspect the excavated line. They kept their cool when an insurance company adjuster bullied them in a most unpleasant way. They were unfailingly accurate, prompt, informative and thorough. This was especially important since my wife and I were 1500 miles away at the time. We relied on friends to check the work as it progressed. Because of CK Mechanical's professionalism and expertise, this was not even necessary. It became obvious very quickly that CK Mechanical cared as much about a great job done quickly as we did! Multiple additional concerns were revealed by excavation. CK Mechanical were very organized and effective in dealing with all contingencies, and managed to keep to their schedule. They achieved a tremendous result while keeping to the original time estimate. CK Mechanical were FANTASTIC IN EVERY WAY possible. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing work large or small. I can not recall a better experience with a contractor, EVER. Kudos and thanks to them. THEY ARE THE BEST read less
- Morris Drain Service LLCHe is the nicest and best in the area. They suck it down to the gravel, put all fresh water in, and suck it out again. They are amazing.
- WARREN SANITARY SVC INC.We have had other services and Warren tell you how many times they should come depending on how many people live in your home. And they have been right on the money. They know what they are doing. They are very thorough and they really do a great job. They They will spray the tanks down and the other stations down. They suck the water out its good. I have other services and within six months we had to call them back out because they weren't thorough but ever since we switched to Warren we don't have anymore problems they are here once a year.We have never had any problems at all read less
- Romo Septic Tank Cleaning & Repair ServiceI contacted the company to get some estimates for work on my septic system.Mr Romo cam out when he said he would , inspected the problem and clearly told me what the problems were. He gave me an estimate, I knew it was a good price so I hired him. Mr Romo kept me informed of everything. The job went smoothly. He even gave me some advice on some plumbing issues inside the house. His to employes, jimi and dave are to be comended as well. This is just one great company. If needed ,I would hire them again read less
- JOHN'S ELECTRIC SEWEROOTER SVCArrived on time. Finished work in a timely manner. Left the area clean. Very pleased
- GWINN BROTHERS CONSTRUCTIONPOSITIVES: THE CREW WAS ON TIME BOTH DAYS. THEY COMPLETED IN TIME PRESCRIBED. THEY PROTECTED THE DRIVEWAY FROM DAMAGE FROM THE MACHINERY DURING INSTALLATION. THEY WORKED AROUND NOT HAVING TO TAKE DOWN ANY OF MY LARGE EVERGREENS. THEY KEPT ME INFORMED OF ONGOING ISSUES. THEY CAME BACK TO REGRADE WHEN CALLED. THEY EXPLAINED THE PROCESS OF INSTALLATION AND THE ALARM SYSTEM. THERE WAS NO PRICE OVER RUNS ON THE QUOTE. NEGATIVES: THE MATERIAL FROM THE COMPOST AREA, RAILROAD TIES, OLD FLEXIBLE PIPES THAT WERE DUG UP, AND VERY LARGE BRANCHES WERE NOT REMOVED FROM THE YARD. THE DAY THEY CAME BACK FOR THE REGRADING WAS THE DAY, UNKNOWN TO US, THAT THE ROAD WAS BEING PAVED. I WOULD HAVE LIKED THEM TO SEE IF WE WOULD LIKE TO WAIT UNTIL THE PAVING WAS DRY BEFORE DRIVING THE TRUCKS UP THE DRIVEWAY LEAVING TAR MARKS UP THE DRIVEWAY read less
Septic Tank Companies in New Castle
- Business Description:Cullum Excavating striving to be your go-to company for all your digging needs. No job is to small.Recent Review:They were great. They came in and did the job. They did in a reasonable price. They cleaned up and got out of the property.LOU B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business out of Cabot Pa, serving the surrounding areas. We are a full line Excavating, Electrical, Plumbing and Utilities service company.Recent Review:Project went smoothly employees were very respectful towards what needed done to keep project movingDale H.
- Business Description:For over 40+ years Rooter-Man has been providing professional plumbing and drain cleaning services. With millions of satisfied customers, it is clear that Rooter-Man strives to provide the best customer service you will find. Our local Erie, PA plumbing and drain cleaning experts are available to come to the rescue whenever you need us! Whether its routine maintenance or an emergency, residential or commercial properties, Rooter-Man can quickly solve any plumbing system, sewer, and drain prob.. read lessRecent Review:He came out within 2 hours to assess parts needed and returned next day to replace the cracked area. Very professional and efficient.Dianne D.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLC read lessRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the future read lessTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Morris Drain Service is the oldest family owned and operated sewer and drain business in the Youngstown area. Established in 1947, incorporated in 2001, and licensed as LLC in 2017. Located in Boardman, Ohio, Morris Drain Service has served millions many times over, always getting the job done right. Morris Drain Service is continually providing new services more adapted to today’s residential and commercial needs. Services include Sanitary and Storm Drain Cleaning, Unclogging, High Pressure .. read lessRecent Review:Arrived same day and not long after I initially called. Very happy with the service I received.Rick J.
- Business Description:CJ's is well versed in many different tasks. We offer Plumbing, electrical, Kitchen, Bath, and Basement Remodeling. We do just about everything. We are licensed and Insured PA 138137. Give us a call today to get a free estimate for your next project. We offer emergency service as well. read lessRecent Review:Minutes after selecting this plumber, I received an email saying he would call me tomorrow, to which I replied, “great, we look forward to hearing from you.”. After 15 tomorrows have passed, I still never received a call. No longer interested in this pro read lessJudith M.
- Business Description:A to Z recruits plumbers that are aligned with the core values that the company was founded on; do it right, do it the best and do it with the customers best interest in mind. A to Z’s founding principles are simple; treat others as you would like to be treated. When dealing with people’s homes and businesses, honesty is very important to us. We don’t just want you to call us once to fix your plumbing problems, we want you to know that you can trust our plumbing service to provide you with qu.. read lessRecent Review:Very disappointed that they left my backyard a mess left tore up concrete. took my fence down between me and my neighbors and never put it back up left my backyard is safety hazard and I have small children that play back there it's been over a month it's been sitting like this and still is currently now read lessKaylin S.
- Business Description:Owning a home has its challenges and dealing with emergency repairs or the need to replace a system can be overwhelming and frustrating. That’s where HomeServe USA comes in. We offer on demand emergency repair service, installations and a wide range of low-cost repair plans with access to our 24/7 hotline where you can schedule a repair for your home's plumbing, electrical or heating and cooling systems. There's never a deductible, we pay the technician's bill up to the benefit amount and we .. read lessRecent Review:This is an ongoing saga. My home has been without water going on 3 days now. I have had to call this company 11 times and counting to try and get service. The first 'network' contractor they sent to me hung up on me (Lorenzo Plumbing). The second contractor (Atlantic Highlands) never even called. Meanwhile I had another contractor recommeded to me by the Municipal Authority that could have already repaired this water main and Homeserve refuses to approve. Now there is a storm coming to the area. I would strongly recommend anyone looking for insurance go to any other company. This service has been HORRENDOUS especially considering I could have paid for this repair myself had I just saved the money they charge me each year for their 'insurance' read lessDenise H.
- Business Description:Additional phones - (330) 758-3474, (330) 793-9520. Additional DBA - Adam-Eve Plumbing.Recent Review:Multiple visits and did not fix our issue. Spent over $15k with them. Ultimately had to get another company to come up with a solution to fix.Erin M.
- Business Description:SouthSide Environmental Group is a locally owned and operated family business. We employee 10-15 full time employees
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- New Wilmington
- Ellwood City
- New Middletown
- West Middlesex
- New Springfield
- Slippery Rock
- East Palestine
septic tank services in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B L Hartley Inc4666 State Route 45
- B L Hartley Inc
- FEDOR EXCAVATING & CONTRACTING523 SAMPSON ST
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- FEDOR EXCAVATING & CONTRACTING
- HomeServe USA601 Merritt 7 6th Fl
- HomeServe USA
- Kings Sanitary Service LLC1306 Greenville Rd
- Kings Sanitary Service LLC
- Tom's Sewer and Drain Service2355 Watson Marshall Rd
- Tom's Sewer and Drain Service
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Z-Tech Builders Excavators Inc3301 Bazetta Road
- Z-Tech Builders Excavators Inc