A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Struthers, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Struthers
- Pet Fence UnleashedKyle was amazing from the start. First I had him remove a pet fence that I had installed a few years prior that proved to be more of a pain than a help to me. We discuss multiple options and In the end, we had him install a whole new setup and it’s WAY better than the “more popular” brand and not to mention at a fraction of the cost of the original setup. Only bad thing is I wish I had found Kyle sooner!! Awesome people, awesome interaction, and even better pricing!! Look no further you’ll love every aspect and your pup(s) will thank you for the freedom too! Our dogs have never been happier...THANKS KYLE! read less
- CFC Builders LLCHorrible from start to finish and still having problems that Jim will not fix even though there is a guarantee he voids it for unsubstantiated reasons, also a permit was never obtained even though we were told he had the permits, the city of Streetsboro caught up with him after fence and deck were built and Jim had to pay double for the permits and his work still needs to be inspected by the city which he never scheduled read less
- Tab Property Enhancement LLCWe recently decided to have a new gazebo and deck added to the back of our house. We also wanted to replace our old unsightly wood fence with new vinyl fencing. We started our search for contractors through Angie?s List and had 2 estimates provided. TAB Property Enhancement was not the lowest cost. However, Trace?s proposal was the most comprehensive with the highest quality materials. We were also impressed with the design and the 3D graphics that Trace provided to help us visualize the project. From the initial consultation through completion of the job, Trace answered all of our questions and personally kept us fully informed throughout every step of the project. Trace estimated the job would take 7-8 days. His motto is that he is not leaving until the customer is 100% satisfied. On the 8th day, we were 100% satisfied and the job was complete. The crew was courteous, hard-working, and very professional. They were meticulous in constructing our beautiful gazebo, deck, and fence. We are so happy with the design and the workmanship!! We cannot praise Trace and his crew enough. We highly recommend them and will call on Trace again in the future, if we decide to have any additional work done. Thanks to Trace and his crew for a job well done. It is so nice to sit in our screened gazebo and enjoy the outdoors without any bugs. We also love having a completely maintenance free deck that will never cause a splinter. We look forward to enjoying our outdoor living space for many years to come read less
- Makis Home Improvement LLCIt went very well. At the end of the job, I noticed that the hinges were on the outside of the fence. When I told him I wanted the hinges on the inside of the fence, he was very professional, he didn't get angry, and he changed it the way I wanted it. I would have no problem hiring this company again! Thank you. John read less
- Gabriels FenceExcellent service. Definitely recommend Joe Gabriel and his staff. Professional,prompt, affordable service.
- Robert GruskaWe couldn't have asked for a more professional, acknowledgable, kind and courteous young man. Bob measured all aspects of the job and made recommendations. He cleaned up his work area too. Our pool area is still a work in progress until spring 2018 landscaping but a photo is helpful in seeing some of the scope of this job. We will recommend him anytime! read less
- Gabriels FenceJoe, and his crew, were prompt, professional, efficient and great to work with. His estimate came in hundreds to thousands lower than other neighboring fence companies and the job was completed much quicker. Overall I was very satisfied and would recommend him for any type of fence installation.
- Gabriels FenceI had a great experience with him. He came out on time. He came out a few times to check before he started the work. He ordered the fence and kept me informed. I was happy with him. I think I found him on Angie's List. Everything about him was good. His price was average. If I needed another fence done, I would use him read less
- CVS SIDING & WINDOWSThey came out and had the fence up in less than 8 hours. They were very professional and forthcoming. They explained everything to us and we are planning to hire them again to do our siding.
- CUSTOM LAWN DESIGNSvery well office staff were pleasant quick quote. Done in 2 days cleaned up old fence line. Was very happy with the work and the crew
Fencing Contractors in Struthers
- Business Description:Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive. read lessRecent Review:My entire fence has to be torn down and installed with new material by a “professional fence installer”. I had multiple professionals come out and assess the terrible job this company did on my vinyl fence. He tore up my yard with a heavy machine to dig holes when the ground was still wet from all the rain, he bought fence panels that were too big of height that he had to cut down and were too short on the width that he had to buy more panels to fit pieces in to make a 8 foot wide fence between the posts. He did not use any cement to support the posts and only threw dirt down into the post holes. One professional was able to pull out the post and couldn’t find any cement. I was told by multiple professionals that my fence would not last even a year. He was going to glue pieces together so it wouldn’t look like he cut pieces of panel. The entire fence is flimsy and you can’t lean on it at all! He told me his brother under quoted the job so he wouldn’t put in the time to do a proper job. It was not my fault that they under quoted me. I paid him a retainer or down payment to buy the material which he said he had to keep buying more material because he measured wrong. Again that is not my fault. These are his exact words of what he told me about my job: “I’ll be there in about an hour. and yes I run a business to earn an income not a charity so bigger jobs are more important. I work on your fence after hours for the price that was given to you. If you’d like me to leave I can for the at cost price of 3600 and you can find someone else to complete the project. Otherwise I will finish the project in a timely fashion in accordance to the businesses schedule.” I fired him after that! It was taking him over a month to install a 100 foot fence. This is a young kid that is very inexperienced and doesn’t know the first thing about running a business. He had to have his girlfriend draw lines on the vinyl so he could cut out pieces for the panel to fit on the top and bottoms, which left pencil marks on every single panel and post. The cuts he made we’re so bad that the posts are filling up with water. Don’t let this person, Lucas Olivieri, screw take advantage of you like he did me! He works under this name Allied Industries and MeetLucas read lessTheresa G.
- Business Description:I specialize in: * General repairs * Flooring * Fencing * Decks * Interior remodels * Siding * New roofing and repairs * We offer a wide range of repairs, new builds/installations, and small handyman repair services. Veteran owned and family run business with over 15 years experience. Sole owner/Proprietor. What I do is what we love and we treat your home like it is our own. Give us a call you will be glad you did read lessRecent Review:Came and did job quick. Not sure how well it works as we havent had a lot of rain lately just quick rain. Only time will tell. I put no, because I'm getting the rest of the stuff done I need through family and myself and after that, plan to sell house read lessPhil H.
- Business Description:Home Solutions Handyman is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We pro.. read lessRecent Review:The repair was done promptly and solved the problem. The technician was very professional and helpful.Mary W.
- Business Description:Pet Fence Unleashed specializes in installing underground electric pet fences, as well as assisting with the training of your pet. Design your pet's play area during your in-person consultation. We will custom prepare your quote for installation, because your pet's play area is custom for your pet. Contact us to schedule an estimate today! Is something wrong with your current fence? We will be happy to troubleshoot any issues with a current fence, no matter who installed the unit. Contact.. read lessRecent Review:It was very good, very prompt and he was on time.George P.
- Business Description:Petstop Pet Fence, the best fence you will never see. Sales and Service of underground Petstop pet fences.Recent Review:The were to rated,genius,excellent. I use them everyday they came and install the system and I already recommend them twice .Edward D.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and Bonde read lessRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Groover Roofing & Siding - Serving the Mahoning & Shenango Valley's for Over 20 Years. Recognized as National Award Wining specialists in roofing, siding, windows/doors, gutters, chimney repair/rebuild and commercial flat roofing. We have the knowledge and skills to complete all of your exterior and interior building projects. Our professionals have been serving local homeowners and businesses since 1995. We have the capabilities of a large construction company with the personal service custo.. read lessRecent Review:The company was excellent, because my chimney was leaking they fit me into their already schedule, and worked around it. They are about an hour away and they went above and beyond to accommodate me and my schedule. They explained the exact problem and the exact remedy. They took pictures of the job to explain everything they were going to do and everything they actually did. Their workers were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They showed up on time.They finished the job when they said they were. I can definitely see why they are super service award winners. Highly recommend read lessMARY L.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:Additional phone number: (330) 544-4812.Recent Review:Excellent service. Definitely recommend Joe Gabriel and his staff. Professional,prompt, affordable service.Tracey M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- New Middletown
- North Lima
- New Springfield
- Mineral Ridge
- West Middlesex
fence companies in Struthers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DANTAM HOME IMPROVEMENT70 SPRING ST.
- DANTAM HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Harrington's261 S Broad Street
- Hoffman Fence1802 Jackson Ave
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Home Depot7001 Southern Blvd
- Home Solutions Handyman731 Champion Ave E
- House to Home Construction, LLC83 E Midlothian Blvd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & H Remodeling & Construction149 Bouquet Ave
- J & M Residential Repair, LLC95 Queens dr
- JC3 Builders256 N Colonial Dr
- Jimmy J's Lawn Service6437 Trumbull Ave
- Johnston Construction Services LLC801 Country Manor Drive
North Lima, Ohio
- Jones Remodeling LLC1141 Shawnee trail
- J & H Remodeling & Construction
- M&H Construction Services LLC3521 Main St
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
- Makis Home Improvement LLC2260 E Arms Dr
- Master Design Builders, LLC.7127 Mill Creek Blvd.
- Maz Contracting128 S Shadylane Dr
East Liverpool, Ohio
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio
- M&H Construction Services LLC
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers1564 Adelaide SE
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers
- OHilson-3 Corporation3724 Hillman St
- OHilson-3 Corporation
- Paff Custom Welding918 Beaver Avenue
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- Pet Fence Unleashed 1973 State Route 7 NE
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Petrosky Brothers Construction Inc137 Market St
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Pressure Mate LLC371 W Harvey St
- Paff Custom Welding
- Valley Brook Services1886 Union Valley Road
- Valley Brook Services
- Youngstown Fence Inc235 E Indianola Ave
- Youngstown Fence Inc