Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Solon, OH
There are 58 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Solon
- Eagle Landscaping IncEagle landscaping removed my old fence and put up my new fence in no time. Quality work and professional service. This is the second time they did work for us. I will use them again.
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignAwesome. Nick is extremely professional and so is the crew he had with him. He answered all the questions I asked and got the job done in a very good amount of time. Definitely recommend!!
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignProject went smoothly. Crew was efficient & quality of fence was great all around. Would recommend to anybody.
- Eckenrode Hardscape & DesignThe experience was amazing and I highly recommend doing work with them! Highly satisfied. Nick went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.
- Windsor's Fence RepairWe had a 4 foot chain link fence with three gates installed specifically so we would not have to tie out our small dog. They were great. Professional. Timely. Added extra posts near the house because I feared the area was too wide and the dog might be able to get out. I had estimates from 3 other fence companies and Windsor’s was the cheapest but I still think the price was a bit steep due to the current economy
- All Mark FenceMark was super easy to work with and our fence looks great. He was responsive and honest and upfront through the whole process. He gave us great advice on how to get what we were looking for, was honest about the time frame, and answered all of our questions very promptly. I wish all business owners were this nice to work with and I recommend him 100%
- DogWatch of ClevelandGreat service. This company is prompt, professional and prices are very reasonable. Thank you very much!
- DogWatch of ClevelandGreat! They were on time, work was completed as was promised in the estimate and thorough training was given before they left. All questions were answered
- DogWatch of ClevelandVery professional and everyone involved went above and beyond to make everything perfect for me , the doggies and the neighbors. Thank you
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsOhio Outdoor Solutions was prompt and catered to our needs. Excellent quality and workmanship. Will definitely be recommending them!
Fencing Contractors in Solon
- Business Description:We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck CRecent Review:I did not hire them. Too high of price.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive.Recent Review:My entire fence has to be torn down and installed with new material by a “professional fence installer”. I had multiple professionals come out and assess the terrible job this company did on my vinyl fence. He tore up my yard with a heavy machine to dig holes when the ground was still wet from all the rain, he bought fence panels that were too big of height that he had to cut down and were too short on the width that he had to buy more panels to fit pieces in to make a 8 foot wide fence between the posts. He did not use any cement to support the posts and only threw dirt down into the post holes. One professional was able to pull out the post and couldn’t find any cement. I was told by multiple professionals that my fence would not last even a year. He was going to glue pieces together so it wouldn’t look like he cut pieces of panel. The entire fence is flimsy and you can’t lean on it at all! He told me his brother under quoted the job so he wouldn’t put in the time to do a proper job. It was not my fault that they under quoted me. I paid him a retainer or down payment to buy the material which he said he had to keep buying more material because he measured wrong. Again that is not my fault. These are his exact words of what he told me about my job: “I’ll be there in about an hour. and yes I run a business to earn an income not a charity so bigger jobs are more important. I work on your fence after hours for the price that was given to you. If you’d like me to leave I can for the at cost price of 3600 and you can find someone else to complete the project. Otherwise I will finish the project in a timely fashion in accordance to the businesses schedule.” I fired him after that! It was taking him over a month to install a 100 foot fence. This is a young kid that is very inexperienced and doesn’t know the first thing about running a business. He had to have his girlfriend draw lines on the vinyl so he could cut out pieces for the panel to fit on the top and bottoms, which left pencil marks on every single panel and post. The cuts he made we’re so bad that the posts are filling up with water. Don’t let this person, Lucas Olivieri, screw take advantage of you like he did me! He works under this name Allied Industries and MeetLucas. Update 9/17/2021 You actually did this work and I have the city permit with your company name on it. It’s a shame the company won’t admit itTheresa G.
- Business Description:We have over 30 employees between our 11 locations. We do NOT use sub-contractors, as we have our own experienced carpenters / home re-modelers on staff. We accept Visa and Mastercard.Recent Review:Last year, they removed the old stain and restained the deck. This job requires a light coat of stain for this year, and they did it.arthur l.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman of East Solon and Aurora Areas is a locally owned and operated professional repair and maintenance company specializing in residential and commercial services. We are your one stop handyman service providing; maintenance, repair and improvement solutions for your home or business’ entire “To-Do” list. No subs. Charges an hourly rate. Additional services offered listed on website. Bonded and Insured. Employees have passed background checks and drug testingRecent Review:Made an appointment two weeks in advance. Had to drive nearly 2 hours from Pennsylvania to be on time for the appointment. After calling to confirm. I finally got a callback 45 minutes from my destination and they initially had no knowledge of the appointment. When they finally found it they said they didn't have my address, which I gave them at the time I booked the appointment, so they cancelled the appointment without emailing or calling me! Then, the person that called made no attempt to make some other time available today (since I drove for nearly 2 hours) or reschedule. You would think that if you're going to keep an appointment you'd reach out to confirm and double check the address! Then, when I got upset that they weren't going to try anything to make some appointment work, they not only hung up on me, but refused to pick up when I called back. I called their corporate office to complain about this horrific customer service and the auto-attendant keep sending me back to the same branch! Horrific company- if there is a silver lining here, it is that if they treat people this way during the honeymoon phase of a business transaction, I can only imagine the quality or lack there of of their work! And here's the best part, they responded to another review I left and took no responsibility for any of this!!! ***Mark C.
- Business Description:USES SUBS.Recent Review:Our new addition looks better then I could of ever imagined !! Mike the owner came out right away for our estimate and gave us a price we could afford. All of his workers were super nice guys and got the job completed ahead of schedule. We are thrilled with the results. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a remodelMichelle J.
- Business Description:Detail oriented full service painting and restoration company specializing in unsurpassed customer service .We carry 1M insurance policy + workman's compensation coverage ,A+ BBB accredited rating, Western Stark Chamber of commerce,DMA, as well as many other honors so give us a call we can help you complete your next project also all members of the list mention Angie for an additional discount of 11% off any service we perform for youRecent Review:The guys were on time and did the work right according to schedule. They were timely, friendly, and professional. After pressure washing the house, they went back through and cleaned all the windows. Did a GREAT job on painting the white trim! My house looks like new!! Really happy with the results and with this company. Have also hired SE Johnson Painting, LLC to paint a room in my basement and they did a great job on that as wellVickie W.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:Excellent! They were on time and professional.scott e.
- Business Description:The Gridiron Guys are the premiere roofing company in Northeast Ohio for one simple reason: Quality. Our work speaks for itself, and our customers are telling their friends. Schedule your FREE inspection and estimate today. https://gigconstruction.coRecent Review:They did an awesome job. Very professional. The house was totally transformed. So very happy with the results.Kimberly D.
- Business Description:As Cleveland, Ohio's leading garage repair experts, Mark's Garage Repair can handle all your garage repair needs or give you a brand new custom built garage at an affordable price. DBA Noel Group LimitedRecent Review:Mark was great. He responded, surveyed the work, quoted, and completed the job remarkably quick. Work was done very well. Would recommend to anyone.Charles R.
- Business Description:9-15 employees. No subs. Charges by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:We are very satisfied with the fence, and with everyone we worked with at American Fence.Kathleen K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Hunting Valley
- Moreland Hills
- Chagrin Falls
- Walton Hills
- Bedford Heights
- Maple Heights
- Highland Hills
- Warrensville Heights
- North Randall
- University Heights
- Shaker Heights
- Pepper Pike
fence companies in Solon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A 1 Fence7575 Goldenrod Dr
- A Touch of Anne, Mold Removal15920 Pike Blvd
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- Abby Construction Company4568 Mayfield Rd Ste 112
- Above The Rest Home Improvements4608 e 131st st
- ACME FENCE & LUMBER CO1053 BANK ST
- Advance Home Improvement, LLC1464 Lincoln Avenue
- Afanador Construction, LLC8150 Crestwood Dr
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- All home restorations4177 Russell Ave
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- Allied Industries1536 Saint Clair Ave NE
- Allways Vinyl Inc6884 Parkway Dr
- Amarico Fence3795 Highland Rd
- American Fence Company3841 Ridge Rd
- AMERICAN POST CONSTRUCTION INC4664 NEWTON RD
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Apollo Supply38396 APOLLO PKWY
- Arbor Ohio Construction Group3933 Avon Lake Rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- Assurance Roofing and More LLC37063 Colorado Ave
- Auburn Fence Corp18096 Munn Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Aura Lawncare & Landscaping LLC.12497 chestnut st nw
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Axiom Construction Team12530 Athena Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- A & G Trucking
- Baffa Landscape Design, LLC1781 E.289th Street
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- BCS Fence10310 Oyster Rd
- Beadbandit welding service 1036 Sunshine Ct
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- BENNETT HOME REPAIR LLC,1199 Sylvania Rd
- Best Affordable SolutionsPO Box 134
Sharon Center, Ohio
- Best Buy Fence Supply7099 State Route 303
- Best FenceP.O Box 763
- Bestway Contractors Inc151 Lennox Ave SW b
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Bill's Electric & General Contractors1889 Grasmere Ave
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Blossom Earthworks and Design LLC442 S GREEN RD
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bowie enterprises
- Branstein Construction Group6610 Ridgebury Blvd
- Bravo Zulu Construction2478 Fairfield Dr
- Brookside Lawn Service6050 Stone Rd
- Brown deck and home improvements
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTDPO Box 396
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Baffa Landscape Design, LLC
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- Cali Landscape Services, LLC10514 Windham Dr
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Central Ohio Premier Stain1268 Township Road 1706
- CFC Builders LLC10149 State Route 700
- CK Home repair25151 Brookpark Rd 1507
North Olmsted, Ohio
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- CLEVELAND HARDSCAPES747 E 152ND ST
- CLEVELAND LUMBER CO9410 MADISON AVE
- ClevelandBricks1925 St. Clair NE
- COLINI LANDSCAPE INC10330 KINSMAN RD
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- CRAWFORA2Z664 E 101st St
- Cruse construction12781 walnut hill
North Royalton, Ohio
- Currey's Custom Welding LLC5153 MAYFAIR RD
North Canton, Ohio
- CY Renovations LLC5589 Heather Hill Dr
- CZ Landscaping7875 Summerset Dr
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD
- D. Peterman Landscaping & Snow Plowing, Inc.21000 Treat Rd., Suite A
- Dante's Handyman Service9911 Aldridge Dr
Columbia Station, Ohio
- DAUGHERTY CONSTRUCTION INC22460 LAKELAND BLVD
- Daveron Design + Build by Daveron Builders5250 HOFFMAN RD
- De Cesare Landscaping & Design LLC5700 Goodman Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- Dean's Fence8989 Newton Falls Rd
- Deck Hands16133 Messenger Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Deck Rescue LLC8494 Norwalk Rd
- Decks By Dennis34730 Pettibone Rd
- Decks Plus, Inc.510 Battles Road
Gates Mills, Ohio
- Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co13978 Fox Hollow
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Desborough Construction Inc3335 Teresa Ct
- DG Construction2509 Queenston Rd
- Discount Fence Supply Inc10050 Wellman Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Dog Guard Ohio196 Westview Ave
- D. Peterman Landscaping & Snow Plowing, Inc.