Allied Industries

Founded 2018 •

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

1536 Saint Clair Ave NE

Cleveland, OH 44114

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

fence

Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive. ...
Fencing Project project

Fencing Project project

4.3

4.2

fence company (5)flooring (1)

10/04/2021

Great! We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
fence

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

10/03/2021

I was pleased they showed up on time and worked diligently until the job was completed.

Description of Work
Fence

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

10/01/2021

I wanted the job done before the winter.I had so many quotes and I’m so happy to find these guys.They are very professional ,courteous, and have excellent customer service. My beautiful fence was up in one day. Their price was the best.

Description of Work
fence

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/20/2021

It was good, they did a good job

Description of Work
Fencing services

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

09/15/2021

My entire fence has to be torn down and installed with new material by a “professional fence installer”. I had multiple professionals come out and assess the terrible job this company did on my vinyl fence. He tore up my yard with a heavy machine to dig holes when the ground was still wet from all the rain, he bought fence panels that were too big of height that he had to cut down and were too sho...

Description of Work
Vinyl fence installation

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

Review for Allied Industries - 1536 Saint Clair Ave NE, Cleveland, OH - 39474564

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving a review on our page! However I do not believe that we have done any work for you in the past. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to help!

09/09/2021

The guys came in and finished the living room floor very quick and did an amazing job Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Review for Allied Industries - 1536 Saint Clair Ave NE, Cleveland, OH - 39469164

CERAMIC TILE, GUTTER CLEANING, ROOFING, FENCING, LANDSCAPING, WINDOWS, DOORS AND FLOORING.

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available