For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Solon, OH
There are 103 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Solon
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Wms constructionGREAT!! Really nice guy, very professional and knowledgeable. Quality work, done in a timely manner. I'd call him again in a hot minute!!
- Paul TroyerPaul was professional and on time each time he visited. He made a neat and sturdy repair of awkward squirrel damage to my soffit. He also hung an owl house we made. He was easy to work with, reliable and talented. So happy to have found him.
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Crown business consortium LLCThis is our company's "go to" company for much of the work we need for renovations, repairs, etc. We appreciate how they always come through for us! & there work is great!
- Brian LangSmooth process. Brian is a talented individual. He finishes what he starts in a professional way taking a customer's needs and requests into consideration. Outstanding communication skills.
- DCS Contractig and SolutionsThis is a fantastic company! The guys (Dave and Scott) were awesome! They were communicative, on-time, friendly and so talented! My livingroom looks amazing .
- Home Project ReliefTristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI had Home Exteriors come out to inspect a difficult-to-reach area where we thought we could see damage to our siding. Long story short, he told me that there was actually no damage, and explained what was going on in the area where we thought we saw damage (repairs made by a previous owner). He could've tried to sell me on all new siding for the house, but didn't. Instead of a $200 repair job, or a full siding replacement that would've had to have gone to our insurance, he assured me the holes had been sealed well and there was no reason to worry. I appreciated that greatly. We'll definitely call in the future when we need siding help
Handymen in Solon
- Business Description:**FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE PLEASE EMAIL ME @ email@example.com ** Johnson Home Improvement is a family owned and operated business that has been proudly serving the community for over 10 years. Owner Dan Johnson has over 20 years of experience in the Home Improvement industry, and you can rest assured that he will be personally involved in every job. Our business was founded on the idea that every customer should be treated like family. We will listen to your needs and provide you with a ..Recent Review:I hired Johnson Home Improvement to install and grout a porcelain tile floor and backsplash in my kitchen. What a mistake! The floor is not flat. When I asked Mr. Johnson if the uneven tiles could be reset, he explained that they could not because resetting one tile would affect each successive tile. When I showed my disappointment, he asked me, “How do you expect me to fix this”? Mr. Johnson stated that I purchased unstraight, made in China tiles that weren’t the greatest. Although untrue, if Mr. Johnson had concerns about the quality of the tile, why didn’t he raise this issue with me? This was unscrupulous on his part. It is more likely that the floor is not flat because he did not use the leveling system wedges in over 90% of the tiles to keep the tiles even. In addition, Mr. Johnson did not grout underneath my appliances. He also did not install the HardiBacker board per manufacturer’s specifications; therefore, voided my warranty on the product. Mr. Johnson installed this floor his way and admitted that he did so regardless of warranties. Be aware! The backsplash was not grouted even though it was part of the contract. Mr. Johnson ran out of grout after telling me on day one that I purchased enough. As experienced by other reviewers, he then increased his quoted price because he would have to return to finish the job. As if that’s MY fault? Unfortunately, we ended up in small claims court. To cut to the chase, Mr. Johnson showed up with two attorneys. They wanted an expert witness. I had compelling photographs showing how badly my floor was installed as well as the unfinished grouting, so I decided not to pay the exorbitant price of an expert witness. That decision cost me in the end. I was awarded no damages towards the cost of the tile and grout, plus the cost for another contractor to tear up this mess of a floor. This was a complete kitchen tear up and redo. It involved cabinet makers and installers, countertop fabricators and installers, drywall installers, electricians, and plumbers. All their work was done with care and knowledge. They were all pleasant and easy to work with. The final step was my floor. Mr. Johnson’s shoddy work and lack of customer service skills put a huge damper and financial setback on an otherwise successful renovationCheryl Z.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated company with over 20 years of experience in the construction field. Call for any home improvement/handyman project today! **You may also call my receptionist Rachel directly to schedule an appointment! Her number is (216) 762-3540. We look forward to working with you on your next projectRecent Review:Prompt Rey, on time, completed the project according to specifications and conversation.Jeff B.
- Business Description:With smiling faces one of our handymen will come to your home to help. We believe in doing what we tell you. From TV Mounting to full kitchen remodels there is no project too large or too small.Recent Review:Great. The guys were on time, professional, and really nice to work with. The installation was properly done and I feel the investment I made in the custom mural was in very good hands with these guys. They took their time and did it right, but wasted no time in getting the job done, cleaning up, and making sure I was 100% satisfied with their work. I am. I'd hire them again in a heartbeatScott G.
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; firstname.lastname@example.org We do communicate via : Phone , Emails ..Recent Review:We love The House Doctors and use them whenever we have a home improvement project to do. Mike, the owner, is extremely responsive and really cares about the work his team does. Darrell handled the painting for all of the projects (he had done our front porch earlier, so we had confidence in his professionalism and work). We also had a large hole in the ceiling of a closet that they repaired superbly. It's like the hole didn't exist. Oh, and they installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom with skill and ease. We can't say enough good things about the way House Doctors handles its business, and we have recommended them to friends. We recommend them to you as wellFrank A.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Tristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled.Julie G.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman of East Solon and Aurora Areas is a locally owned and operated professional repair and maintenance company specializing in residential and commercial services. We are your one stop handyman service providing; maintenance, repair and improvement solutions for your home or business’ entire “To-Do” list. No subs. Charges an hourly rate. Additional services offered listed on website. Bonded and Insured. Employees have passed background checks and drug testingRecent Review:Made an appointment two weeks in advance. Had to drive nearly 2 hours from Pennsylvania to be on time for the appointment. After calling to confirm. I finally got a callback 45 minutes from my destination and they initially had no knowledge of the appointment. When they finally found it they said they didn't have my address, which I gave them at the time I booked the appointment, so they cancelled the appointment without emailing or calling me! Then, the person that called made no attempt to make some other time available today (since I drove for nearly 2 hours) or reschedule. You would think that if you're going to keep an appointment you'd reach out to confirm and double check the address! Then, when I got upset that they weren't going to try anything to make some appointment work, they not only hung up on me, but refused to pick up when I called back. I called their corporate office to complain about this horrific customer service and the auto-attendant keep sending me back to the same branch! Horrific company- if there is a silver lining here, it is that if they treat people this way during the honeymoon phase of a business transaction, I can only imagine the quality or lack there of of their work! And here's the best part, they responded to another review I left and took no responsibility for any of this!!! ***Mark C.
- Business Description:If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when w..Recent Review:Superbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.MARY ELLEN B.
- Business Description:Since 1964, Cleveland, Akron & Northeast Ohio have relied on the professionals at Genie of Fairview Door Co. for garage door and garage door opener installation and repair services. And as an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner since 2009, we know what great service looks and feels like! Daily we work on and are knowledgeable about all major brands, including Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Multicode, Stanley and more. Hiring us to repair or replace your garage door or ga..Recent Review:Extremely well. They quoted me a price over the phone for the new opener and stuck to it! When the installer arrived he warned us that the repair may be more than expected and explained why. I approved it. When he got into it he determined it was not as extensive as originally thought! Both doors work very well now. It has been over 2 weeks since the work was doneDennis S.
- Business Description:C.O's Quality Painting And Home Improvement - painting & wallpaper removalRecent Review:Orlando and his crew worked tirelessly to paint the interior of our home under tight time constraints (we needed the work completed quickly), and the work was very high quality; also, he was quick to respond anytime I reached out with a question!Kelly B.
Deals in Solon for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Moreland Hills
- Hunting Valley
- Chagrin Falls
- Walton Hills
- Bedford Heights
- Maple Heights
- Highland Hills
- Warrensville Heights
- North Randall
- University Heights
- Shaker Heights
- Pepper Pike
handyman services in Solon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY1011 ROSE BLVD
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging5706 Cherokee
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A HANDYMAN CAN4467 MARTIN LUTHER KING DR
- A RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1467 Olivewood Ave
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A&C Angel Cleaners4771 Walford Rd
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A&M Presevation Services Inc.892 Oakwood Blvd
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- A1 Tub & Tile Resurfacing Inc9664 Wildwood Dr
- Able Maintenance7234 Wilson Mills Rd.
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Ace Home Improvements7913 Chardon Rd. Unit 3
- Ace Power Washing13354 Ravenna Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- ADF Services10779 Gabriella
- Adrian's Home Remodeling, LLC1308 E.359th Street
- Afanador Construction, LLC8150 Crestwood Dr
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Affordable Assembly LLCPO Box 8726
- AFFORDABLE CONTRACTING205 E Orange Hill Cir
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE GUTTERS & SIDING16823 Northview dr
- Affordable Hands General Contracting LLC 13701 Horner Ave
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- AL Brothers Roofing LLC11722 Lela Ave NW
- Al's General Building Contractor LLC.1336 Cascade Cir W
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- Alexis Painting4815 State Rd
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- All Gutter Cleaning And Leaf Shelter200 Chatham Way Ste 725
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- ALL N 1 Property Improvements
Maple Hts, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All paint & stain llc
Maple Hts, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Purpose Construction ServicesPO Box 131
- ALL-TERIOR CONSTRUCTION4150 LAMBERT RD
- ALLIED SALES & CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 22338
- Allphases Remodeling8076 Hermitage Rd.
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Alston Craftsman Services
- AMAC Home Inspection Services3192 Junior Pkwy
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- ANY AND ALL HOME IMPROVEMENTSPO BOX 29134
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Appliance Ninjas, LLC22983 Coshocton Rd
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Arenesse Construction and Remodeling7534 mayfield rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- At Handyman & Remodeling Co.10231 Highland Dr
- At Your Service1831 Columbus Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auxano Home SolutionsP.O. Box 241095
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- AZ Home Improvement6219 Fitch Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- BACHMAN'S HOME REPAIR & IMPROVEMENT6780 RIDGECLIFF DR
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- BASIC HOME REPAIR & MAINTENANCE6510 N RIDGE RD E
- Bcandoit8513 Manchester Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Beesley Construction14503 Terminal
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- BENNETT HOME REPAIR LLC,1199 Sylvania Rd
- Benny The HandyMan
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Bill Conti Plumbing11900 wellesley lane
- Bill's Electric & General Contractors1889 Grasmere Ave
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Blue Truck Enterprise1036 N Pasadena Avenue
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Bowie enterprises
- Branstein Construction Group6610 Ridgebury Blvd
- Brian Campbell Construction1080 Doyle Rd
- Britt Electrical Construction16001 Nelamere
- BRUCE FEHER3781 PARKDALE
- Buckey's 4 ESP (Energy Saving Products)33124 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC