Eagle Landscaping Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 1997

PO Box 205

Chesterland, OH 44026

2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees....

lawn & landscaping (209)hardscaping (77)decks & porches (42)drain pipe installation (32)mulch delivering (28)stone & gravel (27)Patios (26)lawn care (24)tree service (13)masonry (13)lighting (7)outdoor kitchens (3)

10/12/2021

It went very well they were prompt they were flexible they were on time I am very very much happy with their service and I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Build a Double Deck and Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

08/25/2021

Eagle landscaping removed my old fence and put up my new fence in no time. Quality work and professional service. This is the second time they did work for us. I will use them again.

Description of Work
install fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

08/19/2021

John, the owner of Eagle Landscaping, provided us with a complete service for all aspects of our yard and landscaping for our new home in Mentor. He helped us design a composite deck, patios in the front and back yards, paver driveway extensions and front entrance as well as landscaping that included perennial beds and a lawn. He also recommended an experienced irrigation company. We had several d...

Description of Work
a deck and two patios built along with complete landscaping and lawn on a new home site

Category decks,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

Review for Eagle Landscaping Inc - PO Box 205, Chesterland, OH - 39446012

05/14/2021

requested quote via Angi website. no response. called a week later and left message requesting someone to contact me. no one ever contacted me by phone or email

Description of Work
lawn renovation

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Unfortunately I have had 15-20 calls from various advertisements and Angie’s list posts a day. I do not service Parma and if you see my service area parma is not one of them. I am located in kirtland. Sorry about that.

10/23/2020

Very well - I’m very happy with the result

Description of Work
Redoing brick patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/21/2020

Excellent job! John and his crew were extremely hard working and knowledgable about the type of adjustments needed for our backyard. We are very happy with the results and will not hesitate to hire them again for additional yard landscaping.

Description of Work
Landscape, removal of brush and weeds, reseeding, topsoil and mulch

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

10/19/2020

Install stone patio with some landscaping

Description of Work
John did a great job. He exceeded my expectations. He delivered exactly what was promised and was very responsive to my questions from beginning to the end. I would definitely hire eagle landscaping again. I am extremely happy with my new patio!

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/19/2020

John and his crew were very professional and did an excellent job on both my deck and patio. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New deck and patio

Category decks,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

10/18/2020

Eagle did an awesome job building our deck. We provided some pics of decks with features we like and rough sketch the sizes (the full length house 65'). They designed a great deck to fit our needs, with a 2 tier deck, a sunk in hot tub, 8 stair cases, a breakfast nook, and a deck bar. Rock solid, you could land a helicopter on this. We have gotten many compliments.

Description of Work
We needed a custom deck for a lake view.

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

10/18/2020

Eagle Landscaping replaced a wooden deck with composite material for decking and an aluminum railing at our home in Mentor in the summer of 2020. The materials were chosen in part because current prices and availability of wood were uncertain. Also, a consideration for us was ease of maintenance after construction. We made our choices with suggestions from John McAuley, owner of Eagle Landscaping ...

Description of Work
deck replacement and upgrade

Category concrete repair,decks

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for Eagle Landscaping Inc - PO Box 205, Chesterland, OH - 38957554

On-site consultation, landscape design, imaginative plantings, pavers & natural stone patios, decks- composite & wood, outdoor kitchens, water features, landscape lighting, fire pits, retaining walls, arbors, pergolas, drainage systems. outdoor fireplaces

Mowing, trimming, cleanups & snow removal.